Let's Be Batman Pt. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's face was right behind Ivy's now. He could see beads of sweat on the side of her face, the dryness of her lips, the almost disbelieving look in her eye. All of it was too much for him; Tommy realized that for the second time that night (and for the first time that he could actually remember), he was going to cum.

"I'm going to cum," Tommy told Ivy, whispering it directly into her ear. Ivy moaned and then tried to slurp up the bit of saliva that had fallen from her mouth. She couldn't quite demand anything anymore; she couldn't quite speak at all anymore.

All she could say was, "My face."

Tommy put his arm underneath Ivy and lifted her hips off the ground, just far enough so he could slip his dick out of her asshole. He let go and she collapsed again onto her stomach before laboriously rolling herself over. Tommy straddled her, jerking himself off with one hand while he pawed at a well-sized breast with the other.

Tommy had cum on Ivy's face 3 times before: the first time she had been angry, the second time she had been unconscious (Tommy felt kind of bad about this one), and the fourth time she had accepted it begrudgingly. Now she was enthusiastically begging for it, her eyes almost pleading with him for his cum.

"I want your cum all over my fucking face," Ivy was saying, her tongue flicking out of her mouth to mime the motion of her catching Tommy's semen. Tommy groaned harshly as his cum spurted out of his raging cock.

"Oh god..." Ivy said as Tommy's cum hit her face, splattering against her left cheek. Some of it flew across her eye and Ivy had to snap it shut. Her tongue arced out, reaching for the cum that had hit her cheek.

"Oh SHIT," Tommy said for the umpteenth time that night, leaning forward and putting a hand on the ground to steady himself as he came. He looked down and watched his cum batter Ivy's face at close range, slamming harshly against her chin. Tommy directed himself up just as a nicely sized load ejected directly into Ivy's mouth. Ivy moaned and clamped her mouth shut, savoring the taste.

Tommy's dick, already spent from earlier in the night, quickly ran out of cum for Ivy. She greedily began to suck it, desperate for every last drop. Tommy shuddered as she sucked on the tip of his dick. Finally, with the sensation too much for him, he pulled himself back and tried to stand. Ivy followed him a good foot with her mouth latched onto his cock before he was able to pull away. Finally, she let go and fell back to the floor, seeming completely content.

"I showed you," Poison Ivy said dreamily as she ran her hand along her face. She scooped up some cum and directed it towards her mouth. Hanging her finger over her mouth, she let the cum slowly drizzle into her mouth before finally licking her finger clean. Ivy's other hand seemed to instinctively trace to her surprisingly unattended pussy. A finger deftly slipped inside.

Tommy was leaning with an arm against a tree, trying to catch his breath. His dick felt raw and spent and he quickly tucked it inside his pants. Then he rested and watched Poison Ivy, who clearly looked like she wasn't done for the night. She began to rub her pussy, moaning softly, while swallowing Tommy's cum.

'Maybe I can stay for another go,' Tommy thought, 'It's not like I have anything important to... wait...'

"Oh shit," Tommy muttered. He had that whole, y'know, end of the world thing to solve. "I need to go," He said to Ivy.

Ivy picked her head up off the ground and looked at him sulkily.

"But I'm not done," Ivy pouted. Her finger had stopped moving in her pussy.

"I know," Tommy said, reaching for his grappling gun. "I just have one thing to take care of and then I'll run back here and 'stop' you."

Ivy frowned. "Fine," She said. Then she thought for a moment. "Ooh, maybe when you come back you can bring friends! I can dominate a whole bunch of you at once, with your big cocks all inside me at once!" Her hand began to work again in her pussy. "And then all of you can stand around and pis-"

Tommy looked back in revulsion as the grappling gun took him out of Ivy's arboretum and towards the top of the high building next door. Tommy reached the roof and looked; in the distance he could see the bluffs and, from there, he'd find the Batcave that housed the portal.

"Almost there," Tommy thought. He spread his cape and leaped off the roof.

***

But Tommy didn't start to glide. Not like normal, anyway. He felt himself buffeting and falling feet at a time. Looking down at his cape, he saw that there was a good-sized tear along his left arm.

"Fuck!" Tommy said when he saw it. He didn't know where he had torn it; it could have been during the period he couldn't remember with the members of Young Justice or, more likely, he had torn it while in Poison Ivy's arboretum.

"Fuck trees," Tommy muttered while he began to fall, this time more than 20 feet. He wasn't going to make the Batcave now, but at the moment he was simply worried about landing on the ground safely. He began to aim himself downwards, hoping to get to the ground as quickly as possible.

*RRRRRIIIIIIIP

The downward force had ripped his cape along the left side completely, rendering it completely useless. Tommy began to hurtle towards the ground, spinning as the right side of his cape tried desperately to hold himself up. It was no use, though; Tommy was going to crash. He held his now-freed left arm up to his face and prepared for the crash.

And then, suddenly, there was nothing. No crash. No wind running past his ear. Everything felt... peaceful.

Tommy slowly moved his arm away from his eyes. He looked down and saw that he was maybe 20 feet from the ground, hovering in the air over a field of grass.

"I... I can fly," He said to himself, not believing the words.

"Looked like you needed a little help," A being said above him. Tommy couldn't see them because of the cape but he thought the voice was familiar. The being had caught his cape and was holding him up.

'Oh, that makes a lot more sense,' Tommy thought.

The being slowly lowered Tommy to the grass below and dropped him when he was about a foot off the ground. The cape fell on Tommy's face, obscuring his vision, and he fought to free himself while the being spoke.

"I heard you needed a little help and got here as quickly as I could," The being said. "Felt only right after you helped me the last time."

Tommy yanked at the cape, finally freeing himself. He was surprised to see the being standing in front of him. In his surprise he realized he was openly gaping at her, especially her long, tanned legs and flat, toned stomach.

"Oh, hey," He stammered out. "Thanks for the help. And, shit! Thank God you're here. I could really use someone's help."

"Hey, what are friends for?" The being said, smiling. Tommy breathed a sigh of relief.

Everything would be okay now that Supergirl was here.

***

"So what's the rush?" Supergirl asked nonchalantly. She casually brushed her abs and Tommy not-so-casually watched her.

"Well..." Tommy looked for the right words to explain the situation. "Everything's fucked. There's a portal in Gotham that connects our universe to other universes. Batman and Superman went through it because they thought some outside force was doing... something, I'm not sure. Now Lex Luthor has been looking for the portal and I think he... he blew up Barbara Gordon's homebase. Now I know where the portal is and I need to go make sure Luthor doesn't get near it."

Tommy finished, not quite sure if he had explained everything correctly. He was surprised to see that Supergirl took the news surprisingly well; she even took the news of Barbara Gordon's demise by only raising an eyebrow. Tommy figured that she was a pro and was simply used to dealing with grave situations.

"That sounds bad," Supergirl said. "But don't worry, I'll help. Where is this portal, anyway? We should get there as soon as possible."

"Yeah, definitely," Tommy said. "It's right over..." He trailed off. His brain was thinking now and he wondered how Supergirl knew exactly where he was going to be.

"Hey," He began, "How did you-"

Supergirl interrupted him. "And hey," She began, stepping closer to Tommy and brushing her breasts against his chest, "Maybe if we have some time you can see how much of the bad me is left." She bit her lip softly.

Tommy's brain was drowned out by Tommy's stupid cock. "Let's go!" Tommy said eagerly. "The cave holding the portal is right over there."

***

Tommy and Supergirl stood at the entrance to the cave, a small cut-out against the almost sheer cliff. Tommy noticed the familiar light and stood in front of it; his suit was scanned and the door silently clicked itself open. Tommy looked back at Supergirl, gave her a thumbs up, and stepped inside. Supergirl followed him.

"So here's the Batcave," Tommy said, waving his hand across it. "And right over there is the portal."

Supergirl walked in front of Tommy, almost entranced by the purple glow of the portal. It was tall, almost 15 feet high, and the purple... liquid?... solid?... swirled mesmerizingly throughout it.

"This is it," Supergirl said softly. "This is... the portal..."

"Yep," Tommy said, beginning to take off his belt. He had already fucked twice that day but as he looked at Supergirl's small skirt his stupid cock began to twitch to life once more.

"So anyway, what was this you were saying abou-"

"Sorry I'm late," A male voice interrupted behind them. Tommy looked behind him in surprise to see a tall, impressive-looking man with a completely bald head.

"Lex Luthor...?" Tommy said with confusion before suddenly realizing that it was LEX LUTHOR standing in front of him. "Shit!" He yelled. "Supergirl, do something! Blast him with heat vision or..."

Tommy turned around and saw Supergirl smiling at him. Tommy looked back and forth between the two, it all slowly beginning to click.

"You two... you're working together?" Tommy said softly.

Luthor began to clap slowly. "Well, it took you a few months but I'm glad to see you finally figured it out... Tommy."

Tommy's eyes went wide at the mention of his real name. "How did you... where did you... huh?" He was baffled.

"Don't try to think too hard," Supergirl said, smiling. "Don't want you to hurt yourself."

But I... but you... but you're Supergirl!" Tommy said. "Luthor's the one who split you in two! I'm the one who put you back together! Why would you be helping him?"

"Oh, that?" Luthor said, crossing in front of Tommy and standing next to Supergirl. He gave her an appreciative pat on the backside. "That was just a misunderstanding. You see, I thought she was the real Supergirl at the time. Once you put her back together, she came to me and explained things. After that, we were partners."

Tommy's head was swimming. He looked at Supergirl. "You're not... the real Supergirl?" Tommy asked.

"I am the REAL Supergirl," Supergirl said disdainfully at both Tommy and Lex. "I'm just YOUR Supergirl." Supergirl rose up into the sky, her eyes flowing red.

"I'm Supergirl-Prime."

Luthor smiled up at her and then looked to Tommy. "Impressive, isn't she?"

"Prime? Huh? What the fuck," Tommy said. He couldn't keep track of any of this.

"My universe was the first," Supergirl-Prime explained for some reason. "And the best. But then your Justice League caused my universe to be destroyed, leaving me the last of my kind. They tried to appease me by using this portal to create a parallel universe, trapping me there. I was forced to watch your universe for years, your stupid, imperfect universe, until finally I managed to escape my prison. Batman and Superman discovered this and looked for me but I took care of them. Then I came here and have been searching for this portal ever since."

"I think I understand..." Tommy said, his brow furrowed. "It was called the Prime universe because it was the first."

Luthor and Supergirl-Prime looked at Tommy, then each other, then back at Tommy.

"Yes, Tommy," Luthor said. "Prime means first."

"Well, I don't care what universe you come from!" Tommy said. He had gotten over his confusion and realized that he needed to do something to stop these two. "Whatever you're planning to do, I'm going to stop-"

Like a flash, Supergirl-Prime zoomed towards Tommy and threw him against the Batcomputer. Tommy slumped against it, dazed.

"-You," He finished. Supergirl zoomed towards him again and stood over him. Tommy wheezed and noticed that she had on black panties.

"You? Stop me?" Supergirl-Prime said dismissively. "Maybe if you were the real Batman. But you? You're not a hero. You're just some boy with a big dick who found a suit."

Supergirl-Prime seemed to get an idea. She reached out with her foot and began to rub Tommy's groin. Her heel dug into his balls slightly, making him wince. "I did like your dick, though," She said, pushing down harder with her foot. "Is it tired from fucking so many superbeings? Or does it have one more erection left for me?"

Tommy was baffled once again. "F-fuck you," He said, trying to be defiant. "You make me sick. I"ll never get ha-"

"You're hard already," Supergirl-Prime pointed out. Tommy looked down and realized she was right; his stupid cock had responded to her foot massage and was sticking out from his pants.

"Goddammit," He muttered.

Supergirl-Prime yanked Tommy down flat on the floor and pulled down his suit pants. His dick stood up straight, at attention, and Supergirl-Prime smiled as she straddled him. Pulling her panties to the side, she began to taunt Tommy.

"Is this what you want?" She asked, pressing her pussy lips against the tip of his dick. "Even knowing how eeevil I am, you still want your dick in my pussy?"

"...Fuck you," Tommy said, still defiant. His cock began to ache.

Supergirl-Prime smiled sickedly at him. She sunk down onto his cock, making Tommy groan. He had forgotten how tight she was and he could feel his dick quivering inside her.

"Does that feel good?" Supergirl-Prime asked. Tommy closed his eyes and looked away from her, trying to forget who was making him feel like this.

"Good," Supergirl-Prime said, smiling openly now. "Now tell me how this feels."

Supergirl-Prime suddenly rose up and then crashed down on Tommy's cock.

Tommy's eyes shot open and he screamed as he heard a sharp crack from his dick. Supergirl-Prime got off Tommy and stood up; Tommy quickly moved his hands to his dick and screamed again.

"You... you broke my dick!" Tommy screamed. "Ahh fuck, MY FUCKING DICK!"

Supergirl-Prime walked towards Luthor as Tommy writhed on the ground, his hands cradling his broken cock.

"Was that really necessary?" Luthor asked Supergirl-Prime. She shrugged in response.

The two walked towards the portal, admiring it.

"With this, we control every universe," Luthor said. "The only thing that can destroy, make, or influence universes now rests in our hands."

"My fucking dick!" Tommy was screaming.

"Yes, it does," Supergirl-Prime said. "Now let's destroy them."

"Yes, le- wait, WHAT?" Luthor said, shocked. "What are you doing? DON'T DO THAT!!"

But it was too late; Supergirl-Prime took two large strides towards the portal and punched it as hard as she could. The liquidish solid cracked.

"Noooooo!!" Luthor was yelling, trying to restrain Supergirl-Prime. She effortlessly tossed him across the Batcave, sending him skidding into the Batmobile. She turned back towards the portal and gave one final swing.

The portal smashed and suddenly everything went purple. Reality itself seemed to crack and Tommy, broken and defeated, could only think one thing as the world around him crashed down:

'My dick hurts.'

12