Let's Be Batman Pt. 52

Story Info
Katana uses unconventional medicine to heal Tommy.
5.3k words
4.55
15.5k
17
3

Part 52 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think this was East," Tommy muttered to himself.

He had been walking for approximately 3 hours, give or take, and he had not run into a town. He also hadn't run into a person or a car or goat or anything at all, really. The sky was dark and Tommy reasoned that it was the middle of the night, wherever he was. He kept assuming that he had walked so far that he might as well keep going and would eventually run into something, but, well, that hadn't worked out.

'I'm so dumb,' Tommy thought.

He looked as dumb as he felt, walking through this strange forest clad only in a hospital gown. The air kept brushing against his exposed ass, causing him to stop and re-tie his gown. He was almost glad he hadn't run into anyone yet.

As Tommy walked, he tried to figure out where he was. He hadn't come to a sign or a marker in his travels to give him a clue as to where he was. And as he walked he noticed that the ground was getting rockier and there was the unmistakable feeling that he was walking uphill. Tommy frowned.

'Well, might as well keep going,' He figured.

Tommy stopped and re-tied his gown once more. As he did so, he finally mustered up the courage to do something he had been meaning to do since he had awakened. Tommy took a deep breath and slowly lifted his gown to the side, exposing his front.

"Jesus Christ..." He said with horror.

Tommy's dick was heavily bandaged but even through that he could tell that it was gross. A long bruise extended from underneath the bandages out to his hips and the dick itself... well, it appeared to have an extremely odd bend to it. Tommy gingerly touched his bandaged cock and immediately winced. He wished he hadn't done that.

Tommy swore and dropped his gown. He suddenly didn't feel like walking anymore and sat down on a nearby rock. He leaned forward and put his head in his hands.

"What am I going to do...?" He asked aloud. Tommy loved his dick; he legitimately loved it more than anything in the world. Without it, he was nothing. He could take losing Gotham City, he could take losing the Batman suit, but his dick?

As Tommy lamented his fate, he glanced up and saw that he was coming to a seeming dead end. A large mountain loomed ahead of him, high and fierce. It extended far off to the right and to the left there was a cliff. Tommy looked at the perilous rocks that dotted the mountain's side, then at his already sore bare feet. He winced.

"Fuck," He said. He began to look from side-to-side, hoping to find a way around. It seemed hopeless until Tommy spied a narrow pathway that extended around the left side of the mountain. He walked over to it, surveyed it, and gave a long whistle.

There was indeed a pathway to the side of the mountain, but it was incredibly narrow. On one side, the high sheer face of the mountain. On the other, nothing. The pathway ran along the edge of the cliff. Tommy glanced nervously over the cliff, noting that there was seemingly no bottom.

"Fuck it," He figured. He'd give it a shot. His dick was already broken so if he fell then no big loss, he thought blackly. Tommy took a deep breath and then stepped out onto the cliff face.

The pathway was narrow, so narrow that Tommy couldn't quite walk normally on it. He had to turn to the side and shimmy his feet from side-to-side to traverse the narrow outcropping. He put his face to the rock, as he was not eager to look out over the cliff while he shimmied.

'Hey, this isn't so bad,' Tommy thought. He was making surprisingly good time around the cliff and the ground, while narrow, seemed pretty firm. The only thing that bothered him was the wind; it tore at him, as if trying to throw him off the cliff. Tommy stopped during one particularly rough blast and hugged the cliff. As the wind passed, he cautiously began to move once again.

Tommy shuffled again and again, bypassing the huge mountain to get to the other side. He was feeling particularly proud of himself; so proud, in fact, that he stopped being so cautious and began to move more quickly along the pathway. He was moving well and even the wind had begun to die down as if it had recognized that it had been defeated.

He thought he could see the end of the pathway through the dark and, in his excitement, failed to notice that a rock jutted out just below waist level from the cliff face. Tommy shuffled past it and suddenly felt the rock painfully come into contact with his damaged dick.

"Ah, fuck!" Tommy yelled as pain emanated from his dick. He instinctively grabbed his dick with both hands, taking them off the mountain side, and the wind seized the opportunity to gust Tommy off the cliff. Too late Tommy realized his predicament and he tried to grab the cliff face. He came up with only air, though, and he felt himself falling off the pathway and into the dark.

But then, suddenly, Tommy's falling was arrested and he felt a tugging on his arm. He looked up and was surprised to see... a ninja?

"What the fu-" Tommy began to say.

"Don't move," The ninja said in a soft accent. As they spoke, Tommy was surprised to find that it was a woman who had saved him. She was clad in red and had a yellow sash tied around her waist that flapped in the breeze. A yellow cloth was thrown over her head, protecting her face from the wind. She wore a domino mask on her face that made her eyes narrow and sharp.

The ninja pulled Tommy up surprisingly easily and he quickly fastened himself to the wall, tilting his body to avoid getting pierced in the dick again.

"Let's go," She said to Tommy, directing him back the way he had just come. Tommy realized that she had followed him.

"But I'm going the other-" Tommy began to say when suddenly the ninja was gone. She moved much faster than Tommy, as if she were barely having to balance at all. Tommy yelled into the darkness and began to move as fast as he felt could safely go back the way he had come.

***

Tommy collapsed onto the cot inside the well-worn shack he had been led to, thankful to finally be off his feet. Once he had been led off the pathway, he had been marched for another hour. His guide was not the best walking partner; Tommy had tried to initiate conversation numerous times, only to be met with silence or a one-word answer. The woman didn't tell Tommy where they were going, who she was, or why she had saved him. She had only spoken to lead Tommy away from the numerous cliffs, holes and assorted poisonous plants he had almost walked off of or into.

Tommy had finally given up making conversation and was content to trudge behind this ninja through the dark. His eyes had been naturally drawn to the large sword on the ninja's back. It was long and Tommy imagined it had to be wielded with two hands. As Tommy looked at it he could have sworn the sword whispered; he shook his head and dismissed it as the wind playing tricks on him.

As they walked further back into the forest, Tommy's eyes fell from the sword and onto the ninja's ass. It was partially obscured by the sash around her waist but he could still see her round ass sway as she walked. Tommy watched the red fabric on her ass stretch and slacken with every move of her legs. Stretch, slacken, stretch, slacken, stre-

"Ow!" Tommy said. The ninja stopped and looked back implacably at him.

"Are you hurt?" She asked.

"No, I just... I'm fine," Tommy said. He carefully adjusted his aching dick and tried to focus on anything but the ninja's ass.

Finally, Tommy and his guide had made it to their destination. The shack was small but cozy; a fire had already been roaring when Tommy had entered. Tommy laid back on the cot and cracked his back, taking care not to slap his cock against his body while he did so.

The ninja, meanwhile, removed the cloth from around her head and shook out shoulder-length hair. She removed her mask and placed it on a mantle in the corner of the shack. Then she gently lifted her sword and scabbard from around her body and bent over to place it reverently in a case. Tommy watched and then winced.

Finally, the ninja turned and faced Tommy, looking at him without giving any clue as to her opinion of him. She looked Japanese, Tommy thought, and she had a sternness to her face that made her somewhat intimidating. She was still quite beautiful, though, a fact that Tommy tried not to notice.

Tommy sat at the edge of the cot and looked up, still rather unsure of who this person was who had saved him.

Uncertainly, he began to speak. "Thank you for saving me back there," Tommy said. "I was dropped off here, wherever here is, and I was just trying to find out where-"

"I know," The ninja said suddenly. "You are Tommy and you have been abandoned here in Markovia by forces far greater than yourself."

Tommy started. "How do you know who I am?" He asked.

"You are alone but you are not without friends," The ninja said. "Barbara Gordon called and asked me to find you."

"Barbara...?" Tommy said, contemplating this. It made him feel better to know that he had not been abandoned by EVERYONE he had met while Batman.

"And who are you?" Tommy asked. "Were you trained as a ninja by Ra's Al Ghul, or...?"

The ninja seemed offended. "I am NOT a ninja," Said the not-a-ninja. "I am a samurai. You can call me Katana."

"Oh," Tommy said meekly. "Sorry. Anyway, thank you for saving me."

Katana shook her head and directed Tommy to lie down. "Enough talking," She said. "You need to rest. You have suffered much, Tommy, and we much to do to heal you."

Tommy looked confused for a moment. "Heal me?" He said. "Oh... so you know about my, uh..." He looked down at his dick.

"Do not fear," Katana said. "I have access to medicine that has not yet reached the Western world. Now rest." Katana stepped to the door and disappeared into the dark.

Tommy watched the door for a few moments, as if expecting Katana to reappear at any moment. Then he shrugged and lied down on the cot. He was asleep before he had realized that he was tired.

***

Tommy awoke to a stinging, acrid smell in his nostrils. He scrunched his nose and turned onto his side, as if that would get him away from the smell. The smell continued, though, and Tommy slowly opened his eyes. He squinted as the morning Sun brightened the room. Tommy scrunched his nose again and coughed slightly. 'What was that smell?' He wondered.

And then, as Tommy realized where the smell was coming from, he threw off the thin blanket on the cot and stared in horror.

The smell was coming from Tommy's dick.

Tommy was shocked to see that he was now naked. He didn't remember taking off his surgical gown the night before but now it was folded neatly over a chair in the center of the room. His dick, meanwhile, was no longer heavily bandaged; instead, it was covered in a thick, foul-smelling black goop.

"Ugh," Tommy said with disgust. The goop was smeared on his dick and it gave off a slight stinging sensation. Tommy was confused and mortified at the same time. He moved his hand to touch the goop tentatively when he heard a call from the corner of the shack.

"Don't touch it," Katana said. She was kneeling by the fire, stirring something in a pot. "Let the medicine work." Tommy quickly covered himself again with the blanket and questioned Katana.

"It smells disgusting," Tommy said. "What is it?"

"Something that will help," Katana replied. She ladled whatever it was in the pot into a bowl and carried it over to Tommy. "Here," She said, holding it out to him. "Eat this."

Tommy took the bowl and sniffed it suspiciously. "This smells terrible, too," He muttered.

"Eat it," Katana said again, this time sounding somewhat annoyed.

"Do you have a spoon, at least?" Tommy asked. Katana shot Tommy a look and he shrunk in response. Tommy slowly brought the soup-like substance up to his lips and slowly drank.

Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. It smelled awful, sure, but it had a sweet taste. Tommy felt his body warming as he began to gulp down the liquid. He felt rejuvenated almost instantly.

"Hey, that's not bad," Tommy said, smacking his lips.

"Good," Katana replied, "I had to use an assortment of spices to hide the horse penis."

Tommy stopped in mid-slurp.

"Keep eating if you want to heal yourself," Katana demanded. Tommy weighed his options (eating horse penis versus never getting to use his dick again) and finally continued slurping down Katana's soup.

When he had finished, Tommy put the bowl by his side. "Thanks, I guess?" He told Katana. She nodded in reply. She took a seat on the chair in the middle of the room, facing Tommy.

"So..." Tommy said. He felt like Katana expected to talk, but she never said anything. An awkward pause filled the air.

"So..." Tommy said again. "...How are things?" He winced slightly, aware of the stupidity of his question.

Katana looked blankly at Tommy. "The world is on its head," She replied. "Strange things are happening everywhere. No one is sure of what is happening. And it's only getting worse."

"Oh..." Tommy said. "Fuck." He ran his hand through his hair. "This is all my fault," He told Katana. "Did Barbara tell you that? I was Batman for a while and-"

"I know," Katana interrupted.

"You do?" Tommy asked.

Katana nodded. "Yes," She responded. "But do not worry about that now. We all make mistakes. Someone wise once told me, 'It is how we recover from our failures that matters, not that we failed.'"

Tommy frowned. "What idiot said that?" He asked.

"Batman did," Katana replied.

"Oh," Tommy said. He thought for a moment. "So you knew Batman?" He asked. "I've only met him once and he seemed like kind of a dick."

Katana began to speak and then closed her mouth. She considered her words.

"Batman used to believe that the world could only be saved by those who had been abandoned by it," Katana said. "He once recruited us, the abandoned, the lost, the outsiders, to become a force for good. But somewhere along the way, he lost sight of that. Now the only person who can save the world is himself."

Tommy considered this. "...So he's a dick," Tommy said.

Katana shrugged. "He is Batman," She said simply.

Katana stood up, as if to indicate that their conversation was now over. "You need to rest and then let the medicine do its work," She told Tommy. "You have an arduous journey ahead and you will need your strength."

Tommy looked at her quizzically. "What 'arduous journey?'" He asked.

Katana actually smiled slightly. "You're going to have to try to get an erection."

***

Tommy had never thought that getting an erection would be hard. (Haha.) His whole life he had been getting erections, whether he wanted to or not. But now...

"Fuck!" Tommy said, as he leaned back in his cot. Sweat dripped down his brow and he had to work to unclench his teeth. He stared down at his limp, goop-covered dick with anger.

For almost a week, Tommy had undergone the same routine: wake up, eat horse dick, try to get an erection, fall asleep, repeat. Katana busied herself around her shack, sometimes leaving on secretive missions that kept her away for hours at a time, returning with fresh herbs and other assorted medicines. She'd prepare Tommy some sort of concoction and Tommy would drink it and then she'd leave and Tommy would think about Black Canary's mouth wrapped around his dick but all he would feel was pain.

Katana entered the shack as Tommy wiped his brow, carrying a fresh batch of herbs. Tommy looked at them with derision.

"More plants?" He asked. "A whole lot of good they do."

Katana dropped the herbs by the fire and eyed the area under the blanket where Tommy's dick was.

"Nothing?" She asked, frowning.

"Nope," Tommy said. "It's been a week of this shit and nothing."

"We'll keep trying," Katana said.

"What's the point," Tommy said, rolling over onto his side away from Katana. "I'm broken."

Tommy felt Katana sit on the bed next to him. "The worst thing you can do is lose hope," She told him. "No matter how bleak things seem, there is always light."

"Why are you even helping me?" Tommy suddenly asked, turning and facing Katana. "What are you getting out of this?"

Katana seemed to look past Tommy. "We have all made mistakes in our past that have caused us to suffer greatly," She said. "We should do whatever we can to help others through their suffering."

Tommy realized what Katana meant by this. "I'm sorry, I-" He stuttered.

Katana lifted herself off the bed. "I must make a journey that will take me several days," Katana said. "You will have to prepare your own meals for a time. Make sure you apply your medicine every morning and I shall return when I can." She walked to her corner and began putting on her battle attire, slinging her scabbard over her shoulder.

"Wait, what do you-" Tommy said.

"Goodbye," Katana said simply, and then she was out the door. Tommy once again watched the door and then quickly drifted off to sleep.

***

It must have been 3 days since Katana had left, Tommy figured. They were long days for him. Normally, if he were left by himself for a few days, he would have passed the time by... well, you know. Now, without that option open to him, Tommy had nothing to do.

Finally, on the morning of the 4th day, Katana returned. Tommy had washed himself as best he could and was just about to re-apply the black goop to his still-bruised dick when the door swung open and Katana walked in.

Tommy gasped. Katana's hair was wild and her suit was covered in grime and blood and dirt. She was limping slightly. And in her hand, she carried a single flower.

"Jesus, what happened?" Tommy said. Katana held up her hand for quiet and limped over to her corner. She removed her scabbard and mask, returning them to their rightful places. Then she limped over to Tommy, who was sitting on his cot. In his surprise, he had forgotten to cover himself and his broken cock hung limply between his legs.

Katana held up the flower to Tommy. It was rather small, with splashes of pink and white on its petals.

"This flower has amazing healing properties," She told him. "It is said that the nectar that resides inside these petals can cure almost any physical damage when applied topically."

"Really?" Tommy said, looking somewhat skeptically at the small flower. Katana nodded. Tommy considered this.

"Fine," He said, rubbing his eyes. Might as well try one more weird ass remedy, he figured; he had already tried all the other ones.

"What do I have to do?" Tommy asked. "Do we need to grind it up or burn it or what?"

Katana shook her head. "No, this flower is special," She said. "Its medicinal properties must be applied topically with saliva."

"Huh?" Tommy asked. He had no idea what that meant.

Katana, though, soon showed him. She held the flower up and then suddenly stuck it in her mouth. Then, dropping to her knees, she quickly and expertly put Tommy's limp cock in her mouth.

"Hey, what the... fuck..." Tommy muttered as he felt Katana's lips, her tongue, and the flower all wrap around his dick at the same time. Tommy leaned back, resting on his elbows as the samurai expertly sucked on his sword.

Katana used her tongue to rub the flower all along Tommy's dick. Since he was limp she could easily take all of him in her mouth and she did so repeatedly. She breathed harshly through her nose as her hot tongue snaked all around Tommy. The back of her throat just pressed against the tip of Tommy's cock, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head slightly.

Tommy was feeling many different emotions at once. Bewilderment was the primary one; he wasn't quite sure what the fuck was going on. Pleasure, sure; the black goop had apparently worked enough that he could apparently feel the nerves of his cock as they were pleasured orally. But there was still pain and it mounted each time a fresh pump of blood was sent into Tommy's cock.

12