Let's Go Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
Misbehaviour invites retribution.
2.2k words
4.23
30.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

My wife, Jenny, had persuaded me to go camping for the weekend. Not my favourite hobby by a long shot, but I figured that even if her sister, Marie, was tagging along I'd still get a chance for some camping sex as a thank you for being a good sport.

On that first night the girls played what I considered to be a dirty trick, but even though I caught on early I went along with their devious plans and a certain amount of fun was had by all.

I did, however promise retribution. After the fun and games, Marie had been banished to the one man tent and Marie and I retired for the night in the main tent.

Waking in the morning I decided the time was right for a little fun and retribution where Jenny was concerned. Retribution for Marie could wait and be my dessert.

With Jenny lying asleep next to me, I started working on her. She was only wearing panties and a t-shirt and it was quite easy to strip them off her without waking her. Then I started playing with her.

I teased and tasted Jenny's breasts and let my fingers do the walking around her love mound. I manipulated her and teased her, slowly waking her up in a somewhat heated condition.

When Jenny was awake and half-heartedly glaring at me I told her that it was retribution time.

"Meaning what?" she wanted to know.

"You know precisely what I mean," I pointed out. "I said last night that I was going to spank you and now is as good a time as any. It's nice and early in the morning and no-one is likely to hear you squealing for mercy."

"I won't be squealing for mercy and have you forgotten that Marie is just outside."

"She's asleep. You know how hard she sleeps in the morning. She won't budge until it's time for me to wake her for her own spanking."

Jenny giggled at that.

"Are you really going to spank her?"

"Of course. It wouldn't be fair to just tan your pretty little bottom and let her get off scot free. Now come here and accept your own punishment."

"If you think I'm going to just bend over and let you spank me, you're crazy," Jenny told me flatly. "Not going to happen."

I indicated my nudity and my obvious expectation of the activity due to take place.

"What is going to happen is you're going to come over here and mount up and go for a ride," I told Jenny, and got an old fashioned look from her.

But she was still feeling hot and worked up from the preliminaries I'd begun while waking her, so she wasn't exactly averse to a bit of sexual activity.

I drew her over until she was lying naked on top of me, the tip of my cock pressing against her pussy.

"Mount up," I told her and with a giggle Jenny wriggled down a little, letting my cock ease into her. Once it had started its journey Jenny sat up and pushed back, letting me slide deep into her. She twisted and writhed a little, getting herself settled fully onto my erection.

"Now ride," I told her and my hand came round hard and fast and spanked against her bottom.

Jenny squealed. She'd thought she was going to dodge the spanking and it had now dawned on her that she hadn't. She reared upright and my other hand delivered a nice firm spank to her other cheek.

"Stop it, you swine, or I'll get off," hissed Jenny.

"No, you won't, or the spanking may be a lot worse. What you're going to do is lie down on top of me and bounce your bottom up and down. And while you're doing that, I'll give you your spanking. We'll call it quits when you reach your climax."

Even while I was talking I'd delivered another couple of spanks. Jenny was furious but she did what she was told. Her bottom started bobbing up and down, my spanks helping it on its way each time. She was squealing and cursing in a combination of pleasure and pain.

I must admit this was one of the most unusual sexual experiences I'd ever had, but one I had every intention of repeating. I didn't think Jenny would mind a repeat performance either, as her excitement and enthusiastic bobbing up and down on my cock were really quite revealing. She was loving it. Maybe I should have spanked her prior to this.

I was quite surprised when Jenny had her first climax. Usually she took longer to reach that point but this morning she seemed to gallop up to it. Deciding that yes, she really was having a climax and not just pretending, I finally let up on the spanking.

With Jenny's climax out of the road I twisted over, rolling her beneath me. Then I set to, hammering into her hard and fast, driving towards my own climax. Jenny was bucking energetically beneath me, quite happy to continue and score a second time.

It was a near run thing. Jenny thought she was going to miss out when she felt me revving up for my finale and she squealed a protest and started bucking against me even harder. I didn't object as her administrations certainly did the trick for me and I erupted like Vesuvius. The eruption seemed to also do the trick for Jenny and she climaxed happily, holding me in a death-grip.

Lying there afterwards, Jenny raised the subject of Marie again.

"Are you really going to spank her?" she asked.

"I am. She's earned it and you both know it," I said. "If it's any consolation, I won't be spanking her the way I spanked you."

"I should bloody well think not," said Jenny, "but just how do you intend to spank her."

"In as embarrassing a fashion as I can manage," I said. "She's probably sleeping in panties and t-shirt, the same as you, so I thought while she's still asleep I'll strip them off her and then put her across my knee while sitting on that old stump next to the tents. She probably won't even wake up properly until the first spank lands."

"That's horrible," protested Jenny. "What happens if someone else comes along?"

"Then they'll probably stop and be entertained by the spectacle," I said. However it's early in the morning and passers-by are few and far between out here. Now why don't we put on some clothes and attend to business before she wakes up."

I'd been right about how Marie was dressed, and she barely even stirred when I took her panties and t-shirt off. She was starting to stir when I picked her up and carried her out of the little tent. She snapped awake when I sat down on the stump and showed her nude little bottom what the sky looked like.

Her head snapped up and she was looking around in horror. She was outside, naked, and bent across my knee.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," she screamed at me.

"Retribution, remember? I promised to spank you and Jenny this morning. It's now morning and time for your spanking."

"What about Jenny?" Marie protested. "She's your wife. Spank her."

"I have," I said cheerfully. "You were asleep and missed it."

I glanced over at Jenny.

"Is your bottom nicely red?" I asked.

Jenny giggled and flipped up her skirt. Her thong did nothing to hide the cheeks of her bottom and they both had a nice red flush.

"Now it's your turn. If it's any help, Jenny said I'm not allowed to bonk you if you get excited by the spanking, so you don't have to worry about me ravishing you."

"You couldn't anyway," muttered Jenny. "You won't be shooting again for hours after your earlier session."

I ignored that snide comment as beneath me. My hand had been resting on Marie's bottom in what she probably felt was a most familiar fashion. Now it was time to set it to work.

I reached out with one hand and cupped one of Marie's breasts.

"Now you are to leave your breast where I can feel it until the spanking is finished or I remove my hand," I told her. "This lets me know you're not trying to get away."

(It may not be a good excuse to grab a girl's breast, but one takes what advantage one can.)

I finally got into action and delivered a sharp spank to Marie's bottom. Her breast jerked up out of my hand but then hastily dropped back into it. Marie didn't know what would happen if she tried to dodge the spanking but she didn't want to find out, either.

I started of slowly, delivering half a dozen spanks to Marie's pretty little cheeks, helping them develop a healthy red flush. Then my accuracy seemed to deteriorate. Some spanks would land neatly on Marie's bottom, others would wander offline and slap her pussy, warming it up.

It didn't take long and I could see Marie's pussy was colouring up and her lips were swelling and pursing slightly.

That was how things stood when a bugger factor was added to the situation. Despite what I had said earlier about the scarcity of passers-by, one rolled up.

It was Charles, a sometimes friend who we'd run into on the camping ground at various times. I'd been fishing with him several times. It turned out that he was camping just the other side of some trees, which was why we hadn't noticed him. He'd heard the squealing that Marie was doing and had come to see what was going on.

Marie sort of froze, going dead still, probably hoping not to be noticed. But if she thought a naked female being spanked in the middle of the campground was going to be overlooked she was sadly mistaken.

"Hi, Charles," I said smiling, an evil thought stirring.

"Andy, Jenny," he said, nodding to us. "Ah, what's going on?" he asked, indicating Marie.

He also moved around slightly to get a better view.

"A little family problem, Charles," I told him. "Marie has been a bad girl and I was having to chastise her. You know, now that you're here you might be able to assist us with a little problem that's come up."

"Uh, what's that," Charles asked cautiously.

"Well, it's like this, Charles," I explained. "When Marie gets spanked she also gets terribly worked up and horny."

I reached down and gently rubbed Marie's pussy.

"As you can see, she's all excited, but she's my sister-in-law, so I can't take care of her needs. Would you object to giving her a quick service?"

"You're kidding me?" Charles said.

"No. Really," I assured him.

Leaning over I whispered to Marie.

"Do I keep spanking or do we let Charles attend to your needs? I can always spank you until you climax. It may take a while but I've got the time."

"Jenny," wailed Marie.

"Um, it's up to you, Marie," said Jenny. "You don't have to if you don't want to. Andy will stop the spanking now if I tell him to."

"True," I murmured to Marie, "but you'll be left feeling frustrated all day. Charles is a nice bloke. Why don't you just try him for size and then decide."

"What do you mean, try him for size?" squealed Marie.

"It's very simple. We'll just have Charles enter you and then you can decide if he should continue or not."

Taking her agreement for granted I beckoned Charles over. It was blatantly obvious that he had an erection and he couldn't take his eyes off Marie.

"Listen, Charles," I told him. "Marie is willing to have you try her out and see if you can relieve her need. She's a hot little number so I suggest you go in hard and fast."

Charles needed no further urging. He just whipped out his old feller and drove it home as advised. Marie shrieked, partly from shock and partly because the spanking had got her so worked up she was ready to climax anyway. She lay there shuddering, bent across my knee and impaled by Charles.

"I think that's acceptance Charles," I said.

Before he and Marie knew what was happening I had her lifted off my knee and rotated so that she was facing Charles. Then she was clinging to him, legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck and his cock firmly inside her.

"You don't want us here while you take care of her, Charles," I told him. "Why not just carry her back to your own camp and get properly acquainted."

Looking stunned, Charles headed off in the direction of his own camp, Marie clinging to him, bouncing happily on his cock with each step he took.

Jenny looked after them as they went.

"Ah, Andy," she said softly, "Isn't Charles married?"

"Now that you mention it, I believe he is."

"Isn't he married to the woman they call Big Bertha, with the emphasis on big?"

"That would be right," I agreed.

"Doesn't she always go camping with him?" Jenny asked.

An ear-splitting bellow roaring up from the camp beyond the trees answered that question. It was followed by a scream and moments later Marie came running past, diving into the little tent and zipping it up.

There seemed to be a lot of noise coming from the camp on the other side of the trees.

"You know," I said to Jenny. "I think I'm tired of camping. Let's go home."

Jenny nodded. "Good idea. Let's go."

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers