Let's Go For A Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God! Even I gasped at that, and the two of them just squealed and looked at each other. They acted like they'd been caught, but that had happened about 10 minutes earlier, as they should have known. Mandy started to duck out of the doorway and Denise just stood and stared, like she didn't know what to do. But Shari said, "I mean it! We don't care if you watch! Just don't expect us to go hide from you!"

Mandy reappeared, poking her head around the door jam, and Denise just held on to the other side. I suddenly realized that all this time, Sharon's fist had been slowly sliding up and down the length of my cock, and now, she leaned over and sucked in the new drop of pre-cum pooling there. I jumped, and three simultaneous moans broke the silence, punctuated with Sharon's long, satisfied "mmmmmmmmm".

She slipped her lips back over me and resumed her measured strokes up and down the length of my shaft. But her tongue was swirling around me, and she continually tightened and loosened her lips, causing me to moan and my hips to suddenly lift to her mouth. I had my eyes tightly shut, enjoying the delicious sensations, but I was dimly aware of the sounds of movement in the room. When I started to shudder, mumbling "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over, my hips rocking unevenly, Shari pulled her lips from me with a little kiss on my tip. Obviously she had better plans than making me cum in her mouth.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Denise was now sitting in the chair diagonally opposite us, and Mandy was sitting on the floor in front of the chair, leaning back against it. But what got my attention was the realization that neither one was any longer wearing their shorts! Mandy had her head back against the chair, eyes closed, and her hand was slowly moving up and down the front of her panties. Denise had her eyes wide open and staring at us, until she saw my eyes open, and then she looked away. Her feet were lifted, pressed back against the top edge of the chair cushion, and her legs were spread wide. Her hands were running slowly up and down her thighs, but her pink panties had a distinctly dark wet spot in them. Now I was sure where the quiet moans I had heard were coming from.

When Sharon pulled her Tee over her head, I did the same, leaving us both completely naked. I put my arms out to her and she climbed up, straddling me, her pussy pressing against my rigid cock. We leaned together, enjoying a long kiss, both our hips rolling just enough to create a little delicious friction. She whispered in my ear, "Are you ok with this baby?"

I replied truthfully, "Yes, honey, maybe I shouldn't feel this way, but I think it's even turning me on a little!"

"It's ok," she replied, "I feel it too. And I'm proud of having you and the way we go together!" She giggled and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. She glanced back at them and whispered very softly, "Oh my God! I see it's turning them on even more!" I smiled, nodded, and kissed her again.

Whatever was turning me on, I was more than ready for the main event! I wrapped my arms around Shari and gently slid her off my legs and onto her back on the couch. Realizing she was about to get fucked, she moaned out, partly for the benefit of the audience, "Mmmmmm, baby! C'mon, Danny, do me good!" More gasps from across the room.

I knelt between her legs, then lifted the leg against the couch to my shoulder, and she put her other foot on the floor, opening herself wide for me. I ran both hands up and down the length of her raised thigh, then very slowly began to kiss my way down the inside of it, my hands still sliding and caressing as I went. I nipped and licked and kissed, rubbing my cheek against the softness, and she lay watching me, smiling and softly moaning with every touch. When I neared the top of her thigh I reached out one hand and began lightly stroking her pussy, sliding my fingers up and down the outside of her lips. She moaned louder, and her hips started slowly rolling, lifting in time with my hands.

I ran one finger down the middle of her slit, finding it soaking wet, and I smiled as I licked it clean, savoring her taste. She smiled back and whispered, "Me too!" I slipped the tip of my finger inside her, bringing it out sopping wet, and leaned forward, offering it. She raised her head and eagerly sucked it into her mouth, holding my finger as she washed it with her tongue. "Mmmmmm. Good! Now, gimme!" she said with a big smile.

After almost cumming down her throat, my cock was more than ready, and I smiled back as I pressed against her spread thighs. She reached down and took my cock from my hand, positioning it for me. "C'mon, baby, now!" I leaned forward and pushed, sliding easily but slowly all the way into her in one long thrust. She groaned a long deep groan, and raised her hips to me, grinding against me when our bodies touched. She was tight but soaking wet, and I wasted no time starting long slow strokes, my hands lightly holding her hips. Suddenly, from across the room I heard a groan and, "Oh fuck!"

I was enjoying fucking Shari way too much to care, but in a quick glance I saw that Mandy's hand was inside her soaking wet panties, fingers obviously moving, and Denise had her panties pushed as far down her spread legs as she could, at least one finger buried inside her! Both of them had given up trying to be quiet, and rhythmic moaning was coming from both of them. And both had their eyes wide open, staring at us! I shuddered and felt a sudden jolt, almost an electric shock go through me. I realized it was very real arousal at being watched at such close range as I fucked their sister!

I growled and grasped Shari's hips, suddenly ramming harder into her. She gasped and stared at me, but when I started fucking her with quick hard thrusts she met them eagerly, her hips lifting to me and her body squirming in front of me. She grasped her own hard nipples, and I knew that meant she was more than ready for anything I could give her. I leaned forward over her, my hands at her sides, and suddenly, she wrapped her legs around me, above my hips. I could still ram myself hard into her, but now she pulled me forward with every thrust! Our bodies were slapping hard and loud, and both of us were gasping and moaning.

I began increasing the pace, every stroke a little harder and faster, sweat starting to drip onto her stomach from my forehead. Her body was shaking from the impact of every thrust, and she was squirming on the couch, squeezing, pulling and twisting her nipples! I knew she was ready to cum, and decided this was too good a chance to waste. I started pounding against her, encouraging her, "Come on baby! Cum for me Shari!"

She was panting, gasping for breath, and she began short little cries, the pitch rapidly rising. Suddenly she snarled, her body arching from the couch. She pulled hard on her nipples and screamed as her body started bucking, her hips driving against me as her orgasm slammed through her. I could have cum with one more hard thrust, but instead, I bit my lip, concentrating on watching her. I slowed my strokes but didn't stop, and when her hips finally stopped undulating she opened her eyes and looked at me.

My big smile told her I had something in mind, and when I whispered to her "Get on your knees for me, baby," she quickly slid off my cock and turned over. She knelt, head down, and giggled as she wiggled her ass at me.

"This what you want? You animal!" she giggled.

More gasps from across the room. When I looked I saw that both girls had their panties off, no longer caring that their naked pussies were exposed. Mandy was almost lying on the floor, only her head up, and Denise was slumped down in the chair, her long legs stretched out in front of her. And both of them had their fingers buried in their cunts! I suddenly realized there was a strong smell of sex in the room, far more than just from Shari and me, and the hands and pussies of both of them glistened in the light from the small lamp in the corner.

Determined not to hold back, I bent down behind Shari, pressing my face against her spread cheeks and licking the juices dripping from her. She moaned as my tongue went up and down her lips, then dipped inside. I savored her cum, licking my lips, then raised my head and plastered little kisses all over her sweet hard ass. "Fuck me, dammit!" was the loud and clear reaction I got.

I slid my cock back over her pussy, and the instant my head pressed against her wide open cunt, she rammed herself back on me, hard! I growled and pushed back, and was buried to the hilt in one quick thrust. Mindful of her bruised hips, I reached around to the front of her thighs as I started thrusting hard, my hips slapping against her ass, pushing her forward with every stroke. But she pushed back just as hard, ramming herself onto me as I slammed my throbbing cock into her! I had already been on the brink, and had no intention of prolonging things now, but I gradually increased the speed of my thrusts till I was pounding against her and both of us were grunting and moaning with every impact. I knew there was more noise from the girls but I didn't give a damn, more interested in Shari and splitting her in two with my cock! It was her turn to start chanting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,' and all I could manage to get out was "uunnnh, uunnnh, uunnnh" with every stroke. Once again I was sweating, and her back was soaking wet from both hers and mine.

Suddenly she raised her head and shouted, "Oh fuck! NOW!" and slammed back against me. Her body went out of control, and my hands on her thighs had to hold her up. I felt her clamp down on me and I growled as I exploded into her, spurting my cum with every bucking thrust of my hips against her ass. Her head was buried into the cushions of the back corner of the couch where my thrusts had driven her, and I could hear low, muffled moans and sobs coming from her.

She was limp in my hands, and when I let go of her thighs her legs slid back, until she was lying face down on the couch. I leaned forward, slowly and gently running my hands over her sopping wet back and tangling my fingers in her hair. Sliding off the couch, I crawled forward on my knees and put my arms around her, pulling her to me. She opened her eyes and gave me a weak smile, as I covered her face with kisses and whispered, "Baby, oh baby!" over and over.

I heard a very weak voice from behind me, "Is... is she... all right?" I turned my head to see Denise, staring at us, looking like she was ready to cry, her legs pulled up tight against herself on the chair. And Mandy was curled up in a little ball on the floor, her arms clutched tightly around her legs.

I smiled and said, "I think she's wonderful... but you can ask her yourself."

I felt Shari's arms tighten around me, and she chuckled. "I've never been better in my fucking life! Now the two of you get out of here and leave us alone for a while!"

There was a sudden scramble, as the two of them grabbed for their clothes and made a hasty retreat, suddenly very self-conscious and embarrassed. I pulled Shari up and crushed her to me as I ground my lips on hers. "Oh baby, God, I never expected that to feel that way, having them watching. Me and my porn-star girlfriend!" I giggled.

"Oh damn," she replied, "I felt it too. My sex-crazed porn-star animal boyfriend!" We both sat back on the floor, leaning against the couch, and laughed. "My God, what do you s'pose they thought?" She said.

"I'm not even sure what I thought! In fact, I don't know what I think now! About them, at least. But I know what I think about something else!"

She looked at me with a question in her eyes, worried I was upset about something. I sat up on the couch and put my arms out to her. She sat next to me and snuggled against my chest. We were both still naked and the smell of sex was very much in the air, but it really didn't matter at the moment. I grabbed a blanket from the corner and we wrapped ourselves up in it. I ran my fingers through her hair, my other hand still holding her tight against me. She looked up at me and our lips met in a wonderful soft kiss.

"What I think is, I've never had a better weekend in my life. And I've never enjoyed myself more with anyone than with you, Sharon. You don't have to worry about me being upset. If there's something bothering me I'll tell you. And to be fair, you have to do the same with me. And I want to ride this wave with you and see where it goes. Pretty simple, huh? Wanna be my sex-crazed porn star animal girlfriend?"

"I guess I have no choice, since you're already my sex-crazed porn-star animal boyfriend!" She said with a giggle and a glowing smile now lighting her face. She pushed herself up from me and suddenly I heard, "Grrrrrrrrooooowwllllllll," as she slowly ran her fingernails down me under the blanket, all the way from my shoulders to just above my groin. Then she ducked underneath the blanket and kissed her way down their trail. But when she reached the bottom, she gave my cock a little kiss, just for good measure. Then her head popped up again, and she locked her arms around me and begged another kiss.

I could have spent all night under that blanket with her, she felt and tasted so good, but finally she said, "Boyfriend, I can hardly make myself say this but you better go home. It's 11 o'clock, and we both have to work tomorrow. I'd love to have you stay tonight, but you know we wouldn't get any sleep, and I just started my job a week ago. And you don't want your first official boyfriend duty to be begging Mike for my job!"

I moaned and whined, but I knew she was right. I didn't see this ending any time soon, and we'd have plenty of time together. No sense messing things up at the start. By the time I got home, showered and in bed it was midnight. And I start work at 7 AM. I fell asleep quickly, even with thoughts of Shari, and she quickly drifted into my dreams. And so did her nutty sisters!

I dragged myself into the office, only a couple of minutes late, and was relieved to see someone had put on the coffee pot. After drinking almost half of it I felt a little more alive, but when I opened the folder I'd been working on, all I saw was visions of Shari. And when I thought about last night, I could still hear the moans coming from across the room, perhaps even more vivid now.

Suddenly I felt my cock hardening at the thought, and I knew I had been turned on far more than I'd realized by the whole scene. Even though all my focus had been on Shari, something about the thought that I had been at close quarters with three essentially naked women, all aroused in some way by me, made me shiver. And I was having trouble coming to grips with the fact that it wasn't just Sharon that had me so turned on. Denise and Mandy had been finger fucking themselves while watching us, just a few feet away. Their scent filling the room made me think that one or both must have cum at the sight.

I was brought back to reality by the secretary walking into my office with a smile and a new folder for me to work on. I made sure I was pulled into the desk to hide the hard-on now straining inside my pants. Feeling pressure to get something done, I managed to concentrate on the folders for a while. I wanted badly to talk to Sharon, just to hear her voice, but she didn't start work till 8 and I knew I should let her get in and settled for a while before I tried to call.

But at five past 8 my cell rang, and the number, which I had just learned, told me she beat me to it. "Good morning, baby!" I answered.

"Mmmmmmm, morning boyfriend, hope its ok, but I couldn't wait to talk to you. God, I hated waking up without you this morning! We may have to do something about that!"

"If you hadn't called your phone would have been ringing in a few minutes, baby. I'm having trouble thinking about anything but you. And I don't know why, Shari, but I'm still turned on about last night. I never expected to feel this at all. I hope you're not upset, but I want you to know. And leaving you last night wasn't my idea!"

I heard a moan from the other end of the line. "Ohhh baby. It's ok. I know. Such a weird feeling. I'm afraid I may have started something more than I realized. When I took my shower they were waiting for me in my room. I lost two hours of sleep, dammit! Danny, I can't even begin to tell you what went on, over the phone. Please, just let's get together as soon as possible after work!"

Of course I was eager to agree to that! I had never had any other plan. And I hated the sound of distress in her voice. But she gave me an idea. "Shari, how about if we go for a run after work? My leg isn't bothering me at all and I think it's time to try it out. We can meet there at 5 o'clock, there's plenty of light left. If you want you can get in some extra miles and I'll wait for you. And then we can go to my house. You can stay overnight if you want; you know I'd love it!"

"Oh Danny! You just made my day! And night too!" I could hear the smile back in her voice. "They're going to have to get used to the idea that I won't be there all the time, and they have to function on their own. Dammit, they're adults! And after last night, this is the perfect time for me! Especially 'cuz I'll be with you! But honey, are you sure you're ready to try your leg yet?"

"If it starts to bother me I'll stop, but right now it's fine. And you said it first, it's better together!" I said with a big grin, and I hoped she could tell.

"I'll stop at my house and change, and pick up some clothes for tomorrow!" she said, excitedly. "And before I leave there, I'll say goodnight to them," she giggled. "That should shock them! And when we meet at the reservoir, I'll be all yours!"

A shiver went through me when she said that. I hadn't thought about it till now, but it sounded wonderful! I think the word is "smitten".

Guess what. The day dragged on eternally. I called her twice, just to hear her voice. I scribbled a few things in the folders and asked the Mark, my young intern, to clean them up for me. I looked up running shoes online and ordered a top-of-the-line pair for recreational and trail running. And two pairs of running shorts and another jock. Overnight shipping. By the time I got all that done, Mark was back with my folders, and when I glanced through them I realized he'd made me look like a hero, but I knew who the hero was. "Thanks buddy," I said, "owe you one." I left work 10 minutes early, went home and got cleaned up and changed and ended up at the reservoir 15 minutes early. To my delight, she arrived five minutes later.

By the time she got out of the car I was standing next to her. By the time the door shut she was locked in my arms. By the time our kiss ended we were both gasping. She ran a hand lightly down my cheek. "Oh baby, I missed you." We both knew, we didn't have to say any more.

"C'mon baby, let's go," I whispered, and jogged easily out of the parking lot with her at my shoulder. I knew that soon our runs would be a ritual, and a highlight of our days, but right now, they were something we had to do, for me to get in shape and her to stay that way. We completed the 2 miles around the reservoir in just under 16 minutes, and with a little swat on the butt, I grinned and told her to stretch it out a bit. I continued on at my pace for another half mile and then turned back, hitting the parking lot with a total of three. And it was easy. My leg was fine and I was getting used to running again. I kept walking until I saw her bobbing her way towards me, then trotted out 100 yards or so to meet her and ran her back to the lot.

I walked a bit more and she did a little stretching. Neither of us wanted to spend the time, but we knew we had to stick to the rules of common sense. Finally, she turned to me and put her arms around my neck. As she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek she said, "Lead me home, boyfriend!" The sparkle in her eyes was worth the day of waiting.