Let's Go Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't really give you all the ins and outs of Naomi's little ride as I got kind of distracted during it. You'll have to ask Naomi if you want a blow by blow description.

You're probably thinking, she's standing there, watching her best friend being spitted by a giant cock. What could possibly distract her?

Eric, was what. Here's what happened.

"OK, kiddo, Bearman's having his fun. Time for us to get started. If you're going to cooperate, will you please take off your clothes," Eric said.

"You've got to be kidding," I snapped in reply. "Why aren't you stopping him?"

"Oh, the old boy deserves a treat every so often. Naomi will do him good. So, I guess I have to strip you myself."

And he proceeded to do so. He just held my hands behind my back in one of his and undid my shorts. He yanked them down and my panties and pushed them down to my ankles. Then he reached down and cupped my mound and squeezed it while I wriggled and squealed and told him to stop.

Eric just laughed at me, and those damned shorts around my ankles were nearly tripping me up as I tried to struggle so I had to sort of kick them off, which was what Eric was expecting, no doubt.

Once I had stepped out of my shorts, Eric pushed his hand up inside my top and undid my bra. And pushed his hand under the cups to get a good grope while I squealed and yelled at him.

A bit of tugging on his part and he had by bra and top off, somehow managing to never let go of me while he's doing it. Then, still holding me, he just stripped off all his own clothes.

While this is going on, there was a lot of noise from where Bearman was teaching Naomi what life was all about. It appeared that where he was concerned, life required a lot of action, accompanied by a lot of noise from Naomi.

Eric started pawing me at that stage. Keeping hold of me so I couldn't do a runner, he really started to get interested in what I normally keep hidden. He was all over me, playing with my breasts and then taking hold of my mound and teasing it, rubbing it and squeezing it and pushing his fingers between my lips and feeling me inside.

I was horrified. I was swearing at him and telling him to stop and squealing in distress and he just kept right on touching and poking. He started pressing his erection against me, and in sheer self-defence I had to grab it and hold it away from my body.

No. I was not stroking it. Or squeezing it. I just held it away from me.

For all his harassing of me, Eric seemed to be keeping his eye on the Bearman and Naomi. He suddenly stopped tormenting me and drew my attention back to them. Naomi was on the ground, bum up, while Bearman was driving home hot and hard. Then Naomi seemed to just scream and spasm while Bearman was yelling and pumping like crazy.

While we watched, Bearman got up, gave Naomi a slap on the bottom, waved to Eric and then lumbered off into the woods, hopefully to never be seen again.

I was pulling against Eric's arm and yelling to Naomi, while he just held me, laughing. It must have been nearly five minutes before Naomi finally stirred. She lifted her head and looked towards us -- and Eric chose that moment to push me flat on the ground and hold my legs apart.

Looking across at Naomi I saw her eyes open wide (so did her mouth for that matter) and she was staring at us. Then Eric was kneeling between my legs, cock at the ready, and there was nothing I could really do to stop him. He just drove slowly home, and the bastard wasn't even looking at me while he did so. He was watching Naomi, making sure that she got a good eyeful of what he was doing to me.

As I said earlier, if Eric had asked, I just might have said yes, and the fact that he didn't ask and was just jumping me didn't really change my attitude. I wasn't in a position to fight him off, so if I had to take it I was damn well going to make the best of it.

Once Eric was in me I pushed firmly up against him, letting him know I wasn't just going to lie there while he did what he wanted. A quick glance at Naomi showed she was watching us, but then I forgot about her and concentrated on Eric. If he was going to have fun then I was going to make sure I got my share.

From the way Eric started to take me it was my guess that he'd decided to take it slow and easy, really stretching out his fun. Blow that for a joke, was my opinion. If you just snatch the goodies you can put up with the way the goodies taste.

After that initial slow entry, Eric pulled out just as slowly. Starting to descend again he found my pussy rising to meet him at a great rate of knots. He let out a startled shout when I banged up into me, and before he could properly react I was pulling back down, sliding off his cock again.

He may have started the action, but he was now behind the eight ball. He had the choice of banging me hard and fast or find himself in a position where it would seem as though I was raping him.

You can guess which way he went, of course. What man is going to admit that he couldn't match it with a girl he was screwing? Eric called me a nasty name but his next drive was a lot harder as he tried to establish his dominance.

That's always a losing proposition for a man. No matter how hot and hard he goes at it, the woman only needs a short break, if any, and she's hot to trot again, while he has to wait for his batteries to recharge.

So Eric started banging me properly and, I have to admit, he certainly knew how to use that cock of his. He absolutely ravished my body, with my enthusiastic cooperation.

I actually think that cooperation was irritating him. Here he was, ready to force me to both accept him and enjoy it despite my own wishes, and there I was, meeting him full on and squealing my pleasure as he took me.

I was getting satisfaction on two counts. My body was being expertly pleasured and psychologically I had the drop on him.

He kept pounding into me, hard and fast, and I responded the same way, rising up to meet every challenge he threw at me. It wasn't long and I was gasping, barely able to keep up with him but managing somehow, and a climax was streaking towards me at a great rate of knots.

When Bearman took Naomi I'd have to take a rough stab at it and say he was bouncing her on his cock for a good fifteen minutes. I'd thought he'd never stop. (Naomi probably felt the same way. I'll have to ask her what it was like. I mean, fifteen minutes, sitting on a cock that big?)

It seemed to me that Eric was going to be lucky to last three minutes. Or I was anyway. It seemed he'd only just started when I felt my orgasm warming up, and it wasn't all that much longer when I came, a climax just seeming to sweep up out of nowhere.

From the few words Eric said, he wasn't too happy after that. When that climax hit me I had just clamped down on him and squeezed, and a little wriggle had promptly forced him to climax as well.

The climax was nice, but it wasn't that big a climax. I've had better, but they're all good. This one only took me a minute or so to recover from. (I was out cold for half an hour once, but I found that guy was cheating on me, so we separated.)

I rolled over and looked at Naomi and she was looking back at me. Eric was standing off to the side, looking disgruntled.

Naomi and I both got to our feet and we came together to discuss the situation. We could see Eric watching us and at one stage I looked over towards him then turned back to Naomi, shaking my head and tilting my spread hand side to side in a so-so motion. (That's when Eric said something rude and went elsewhere for a while.)

We decided we'd continue with our camping holiday. I mean, why not? What more could happen? We didn't think Bearman would be back, he'd had his yearly service. As for Eric, if he tried anything else we outnumbered him, and could coldcock him with a branch if he decided to get frisky again.

Mind you, I don't think he will. He looked downright depressed when he looked at me, whereas I was happy and smiling and bouncing about.

Mind you, he did give me quite a nice fuck. I suggested to Naomi that if he woke up with a morning wood and we spotted it, it might be fun to jump him and see how he reacted.

12