Let's Make a Deal Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
159 Followers

"Martha, he tried and tried to wake you up, gently, but definitely. When he couldn't, after a while, he got on top and came in. And there's nothing at all wrong with that, Scott! We'd both promised whatever you wanted! And, well, he said it himself afterward, if he hadn't and then told you later about it, you'd have gotten a little mad at him for not thinking you really meant what you'd promised. I admit I would have, myself, if it was me. But then, he lay down with his arms around you, and started crying. He said he loved you, and then that he loved me too, and that he wished he could just come out and tell us, but that, well, that it would hurt us because we'd have a right to expect more than he felt he could give us.

"I tiptoed away as quiet as I could, and waited as long as I could before I went back to the bathroom. Oh, Scott, I understood then, and I do now, why you felt you couldn't tell us. But it meant all the more that I couldn't tell you I'd been there. And that's been really hard! And then I had to just let it slip out!" Scott thought she was close to crying. So was he.

He told Martha, "I was so glad you had told me I wouldn't be able to wake you in the morning. I was pretty worried about you, but I would have been in a panic if you hadn't said that—waking up Lynda and wanting to call 911." Somewhat awkwardly, he tried to gather Lynda into a hug, around Martha. She came up to him and gave him a quick kiss and hug.

Lynda went on, "I had promised you not to keep anything important from either of you. I told myself that you didn't want to hear it, Scott, and Martha, that it wasn't my secret to reveal. But I wanted so much to tell you!

"And you should know, if I hadn't already been in love with you, I would have been after all that. First seeing and hearing you with Martha. Even if I wish you'd been willing to just tell us—and I think it was doublethink again that you thought you didn't need to—even then you were trying to protect us! But then, even more, in the morning you were so concerned about Martha, insisting she saw a doctor, being ready to call yourself her boyfriend in public, and tell people you were sleeping with her. And I knew if it was me you'd do just the same!"

58. Confusion worse confounded;

They all got ready for bed. Martha stopped in on her way to Lynda's room. "Scott, two questions. Or requests. First, would you mind if I went to church with you tomorrow?"

"Well, we wouldn't go together, but you can come and sit with me. I need to be there early for music warmup, then for Sunday School. And besides that, it would cause speculation, and questions, if we arrive together. I know, I'm being a hypocrite again with that. But I don't want to lie to people and tell them I just gave you a ride. If that really were all I was doing, it would be different.

"But if you get there at say 10:00 or a few minutes before, you'll find me either tuning up and warming up again by myself, last minute getting ready, or playing on music before the service, in which case I'm interruptible, that's kind of informal and I'm not a key player at that point. I'll have some stuff—I can show you—on the right aisle up near the front somewhere, so that I can get up front and back again when I need to. You can sit next to me there, leaving me on the aisle."

"And will you get me up before you leave, however much ice it may take, so that I can get there? Please?"

He agreed. They discussed parking, and what his Bible and other materials would look like. He showed them to her.

Lynda said, "I'll have to see, but I may come along too, if it's OK with both of you."

Scott looked from one to the other. "It's fine with me, of course. And I can't imagine that Martha would object." Martha nodded. "Just realize, people will greet you and ask you questions. Um, that may take a few extra minutes, too." He paused. "People will be asking me questions about you, too, later on. I'll mostly just say that you're coworkers, friends from work, who asked about visiting my church. They'll ask, and I'll say you're not believers. I probably won't say too much more than that about you."

They talked for a minute more, and then Martha went out. Scott and Lynda got in bed.

She said, "Would you mind just holding me for a few minutes?" So they lay there with their arms around each other. They kissed occasionally, briefly, without intensity. Lynda said, "I can't believe I said it like that. I'm glad it's out in the open, especially what Martha had to say. That time we had that big fight, I suddenly realized she loved you. I accused her of getting together with you so that you could get me in bed with you. She told me I was being ridiculous, that if I knew you at all I'd know you'd never do anything like that, and that if that's what you wanted you would have come to me instead of the other way around. Of course it was stupid, if that's what you had wanted, all you had to do was tell me yes when I first talked to you! And a lot of other things. And I found out she was right and I was wrong. I owe her so much, and I was so unfair to her. And to you.

"And you know, when we were screaming at each other that night, one of the things I said—I screamed—was that she was in love with you. She got real quiet for a minute, she was crying at that point anyway, and said we'd just promised not to lie to each other, so she had to admit it was true. That's when she told me she had loved you for years. And she said what she told you a few minutes ago, too, that she couldn't even tell you because she loved you too much to try to make you do something you would feel very deeply was wrong.

"And so, a couple of days later, I had to tell her, too, for the same reason. We agreed that we weren't going to say anything to you. We justified it because we knew you didn't want that, and you didn't want to hear it, and we agreed that we wouldn't let it make a difference, so it wasn't something you needed to know. That probably was what you said about you with Chris, doublethink, but really, we did mean it. I'm sorry I said it, except that I wanted so much to tell you, but I didn't do it on purpose. I hope you can understand, and forgive me. Both of us." Scott held her more tightly and kissed her.

Finally, after a few more minutes, he said, "Lynda, honey, if we're just going to sleep I need to not hold you like this, so that I can relax enough. If we're not, we need to move ahead. I love you, but I have to get up in the morning, and I can't bounce back without sleep the way I did when I was your age. You'll see for yourself, someday."

"Will you mind if we just have a quickie and you don't worry about me? Earlier, it bothered you so much when I couldn't come. Right now, I'll be fine if you don't even try to wait for me. Don't take a lot of time trying to get me ready, just make love to me. Please?"

"Give me just a couple of minutes to enjoy your body first, Then come aboard whenever you're ready."

His hands wandered over her breasts, her waist, her butt and hips, her back, not lingering too much anywhere. He told her again how perfect her figure was, and how much he loved her body. He told her how much he loved her, too, and other reasons why. She broke off from a long kiss and positioned herself on him, guiding him in. As he began thrusting, he could tell that after a minute she commenced responding, moving with him more, becoming tense. He pulled her hips down tighter against him as he sped up. Abruptly, she came, triggering his own orgasm.

When she was done and had caught her breath, she came off him and cleaned them up, then kissed him again. "All right, I wasn't expecting that. I hope it was at least that good for you. Just one more example of why I love you! Thank you for waiting in spite of what I'd said, even when you wanted to hurry and get to sleep. You're always so good to me." She gave him another hug. "Not quite a quickie after all, but not too long either. Make sure I wake up in the morning, please." He kissed her again, and said, "I may yet wake you up before that, honey." She rolled over, and he nestled against her back with his arm across her. Within a couple of minutes she was asleep, and he didn't take much longer.

It seemed that he was really dead tired. He didn't wake up until his alarm, despite the smallish bed and their movements during the night.

Continue to Part 12

WilCox49
WilCox49
159 Followers