Let's Make a Night to Remember

Story Info
Internet lovers meet at airport.
1.1k words
23.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellie
Ellie
1 Followers

It was as if she had time-warped herself to Atlanta. The only part of the five hour drive she could even remember was listening to her favorite Bryan Adams CD and playing “Let’s Make a Night to Remember” over and over—imagining that the words of the song foreshadowed what tonight would bring.

I love the way you move tonight,
Beads of sweat dripping down your skin,
Me lying here and you lying there,
Our shadows on the wall and our hands everywhere.

Let's make out, let's do something amazing,
Let's do something that's all the way
'Cause I never touched somebody like the way I touch your body,
Now I never want to let your body go ...

As she turned in to the entrance of the huge, bustling airport, her palms began to sweat. She felt hot and cold simultaneously and could feel her body’s nervous shaking. Anticipation and fear gripped her as she hurriedly navigated toward the short-term parking garage. She was late; she was always late, and her nervousness was compounded by the worry that he would think she’d chickened out.

When she got out of the car and started walking toward the airport entrance, she could feel her legs wobbling a bit. Was that too her nervousness, or was it the 5” black heels she’d bought for the occasion? She smiled to herself thinking about how he’d asked her to take a picture of herself wearing the shoes, only the shoes, and to email it to him.

The whole situation was so strange. She knew him so well; she knew everything about him having spent countless hours with him over the past 5 months chatting and videoconferencing over the internet. She could tell his mood by the sound of his voice or the expression on his face; she knew his body--how and where he liked to be touched. She knew his inter most thoughts and what excited him, yet she’d never met him.

The Atlanta airport is huge, and she cursed those stupid shoes a thousand times before she neared his arrival gate. Being a somewhat conservative dresser, she felt uncomfortably conspicuous in the outfit she’d chosen to wear. A short, black knit skirt, a matching zippered jacket, and a tight, thin green sweater underneath. Even though the skirt was shorter and the sweater tighter than anything else in her wardrobe, perhaps it was her choice of lingerie that gave her the feeling of being “naughty”. Black lace was his favorite, and she had bought the skimpiest black lace bra she could find in a 36D. She also wore a black lace garter belt with black stockings, and just as they had planned--no panties.

When she finally arrived at the gate, she saw on the monitor that his flight had arrived 10 minutes earlier. As she was scanning the waiting areas looking for him, she saw him walking toward her. Was that him? He was just as handsome in person as he was in his pictures and on video, but he seemed much taller, thinner, and younger-looking! She’d had some misgivings about her infatuation with a guy so much younger to begin with. He was 26 years old, and now seeing him in person, he barely looked 20. But when he didn’t say a word, and pulled her to him for that first, deep, erotic French kiss, all thoughts left her mind except how much she wanted him.

She didn’t care that there were hundreds of other people around; she didn’t want the kiss to end or the embrace. She had waited so long to touch him. Finally, he looked down at her and told her how happy he was to be with her and that he had something to give her. He unzipped his carry-on bag and presented her with a strangely shaped gray box that contained a beautiful crystal rose. “A rose that will last forever,” he said as he kissed her again--this time a soft, gentle, loving kiss.

He took her hand to lead her in the long walk back to the tram to the luggage claim area. She was immediately embarrassed by her sweaty palms and shaky hands until he looked down at her, smiled reassuringly, and said that he was nervous too. On the moving sidewalk, he stood close behind her, and she could feel his hands on her ass, feeling her up through her skirt. Using his coat and bag to shield the view from others, he slowly reached up just under the hem of her skirt to explore the tops of her stockings, sliding a finger around inside of them and playing with the fasteners of the garter belt that held them.

The tram was crowded with people, body to body with lots of bags. Standing room only, they managed to find a spot where they could grab onto the railing as the tram jerked to a start. Again, he was behind her, close behind her, and she could feel his hard-on pressing against her ass. He inched his hand under her skirt, this time caressing and fondling her bare, naked cheeks. He traced his finger slowly down her crack, over her ass, and continuing down until he could feel the wetness of her pussy, already turned-on and dripping. His hands felt unreal as he touched and teased her soft, sexy, completely shaved twat he’d seen so many times in scanned photos and on video chat on the internet.

She felt him thrust his rock hard cock against her with every bounce or jerk of the tram. Reaching behind, she touched the front of his pants, feeling his cock straining tightly in his jeans. She was so hot and desperate for him to touch her clit. As if he read her mind, he abandoned her ass, shifted forward a bit, and eased his hand up the front of her skirt, immediately beginning his assault on her clit. Gently at first, his finger circled around it--around and around. She was wild now—breathing heavy and writhing against his hand. She had to cum. She was certain that some of the other passengers had caught on, but she didn’t care now. As he stroked her clit harder and faster it was all she could do not to scream as she came right there on the crowded tram just as it came to a halt.

Exiting the tram at the baggage claim area, she giggled as she noticed him fastening his coat to hide his “tent.” Smiling at her mischievous laughter, he lightly brushed her cheek with his hand. She quickly caught his finger in her mouth and sucked it. Tasting her own cum on him, she looked up and whispered, “Mmmm this is definitely gonna be a night to remember.”

Ellie
Ellie
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Please, Mr. R. Ch. 01 Sally learns the thrill of being exposed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hayley Strikes Back Cheating husband, her revenge, fantasy becomes reality.in Anal
Bedtime Sex Positions Revisit some of the best.in How To
A Teasing Scene He seduces you through teasing.in Erotic Couplings
The Dragon's Collar He imprisons a dragon.in NonHuman
More Stories