Let's Make a Porno

Story Info
Friends with benefits decide to spice up their sex life.
1.4k words
4.19
13.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared and I were friends. I mean, friends with benefits, but mainly friends. He was this tall ginger with a killer sense of humour and a smile that made girls (and quite a few guys) melt in a puddle at his feet. The arms and an abs of steel helped too. We had been friends for 6 years, the benefits were a new thing.

It all started about 4 months ago when he came over to my apartment for our weekly movie night. This tradition was a highlight of both of our weeks, we got to complain about school, cuddle, and stuff ourselves with popcorn. This time it was near Mardi Gras so we added booze to the deal. We started the movie four shots tipsy. By the time we were done the movie we were both very drunk and I was half naked - you know, due to the whole Mardi Gras thing. I don't know who made the first move but the next thing I remember is us naked and kissing, my back pressed on the coffee table. He tasted like vodka and popcorn and something spicy I couldn't quite place. It was intoxicating.

He ran his tongue down my collarbone, stopping to pinch my nipple gently between his teeth. I sucked in a breath and arched my neck. I must have let out a little moan because he stopped to smirked at me. Jared continued down my stomach, raising goosebumps, and making sure to blow on my belly button - which he knew was my one ticklish spot. I giggled until he began kissing the inside of my thighs, making my hips buck slightly. I wiggled to angle his head towards my opening, and he got the message.

His beautiful lips closed over my clit and his tongue flicked back and forth making me tense with pleasure. The alcohol made everything warm and fuzzy and soon I was on the brink of cumming in his mouth. Jared seemed to know this so thrust two fingers into me. I cried out and my body spasmed on his hand, drenching his face with my juices.

Despite how many times we've fucked since then, the details of that night are still etched in my brain.

- - -

Today was another one of our movie nights, although those had morphed into "adult movie" nights. Jared and I were casually jerking each other off to the actors onscreen when he stopped suddenly. "Why don't we make a porno?", he suggested, "just for us to watch."

I struggled for a few minutes to come up with reasons why that was a bad idea, but in the end his hand working my pussy distracted me so much that I couldn't come up with any arguments. We finished our movie night and agreed that next time, instead of watching a movie, we'd be making one. God, this was going to be fun!

- - -

Jared used his connections as a film studies student to get us a lights and camera person. Friday night rolled around and he showed up at my apartment. He had a duffel bag with him. It seemed pretty full, but he wouldn't tell me what was in it, instead telling me to wait in the living room while he set something up. Then he turned around and went into my bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I'm an intensely curious person, so it was practically killing me not to know what Jared was doing. I didn't have long to wonder though, because our cameraman came in with the equipment. I gave him a bowl of popcorn which I had made out of habit, and sat down with him on the couch. He told me that he would set up wherever we wanted to film and then work with us as we went through our scene. He was clearly checking me out through my tight tank top and short skirt. I admitted to him that we hadn't planned much out, but he assured me that it wouldn't be an issue.

Jared poked his head out from my bedroom door and told me he was done his part, then pulled the cameraman aside and they muttered in the kitchen for a few minutes. Thinking that this was my chance to see what Jared had in the duffel, I tried to sneak past the kitchen and into my room.

I made it a only few feet past the kitchen door before Jared pinned me to the wall with his body. "Oh no you don't," he murmured, "I want to get your reaction on film when you walk in." I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his already hard dick pressing into my thigh. He tilted his head and scraped his teeth along my ear, sending shivers down my back. That was my weakness and he knew it.

I could feel my panties dampen in anticipation as Jared kissed his way down my neck, nipping at my collarbones and the top of my breasts exposed by my tank top. My nipples tightened noticeably through my sheer shirt and I gasped as his hand grazed one. He flashed me a playful grin before wrapping his hands around my ass and lifting me up so that we were eye to eye. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me long and hard and carried me into my bedroom.

I was so wrapped up in the taste of him that I didn't notice we had moved until he tossed me down on my bed. He pressed a ball gag into my mouth and tightened the straps around my head before moving on to my arms. He wrapped my wrists in silk ribbon which was secured to the bedpost above my head. I tested my restraints by tugging at them, and noted that I wouldn't be able to wiggle loose. That was really fucking hot. Jared then put his hands on my waist. Brusquely he pulled my skirt off, leaving my lying there, exposed, in my already-soaked thong. He leaned down and kissed my sensitive nub, making my legs quiver. Then he ripped the burgundy lace from my body. I squeaked in surprise but the gag muffled it. Jared secured my ankles to either side of the bed then stood back to admire his handiwork. He freed his massive cock from his boxers as he stood over me, precum dripping onto my chest. "Do you want it?" he asked, fingers teasing my crack but never entering.

"Mmmphh!" I grunted through my muzzle in frustration. Jared smirked at me.

"Do you want me inside you? All you have to do is say please."

I squirmed and groaned into the gag again. I was dripping on the bed, covering Jared's fingers in my juices. It was the most exquisite torture. He finally took pity on me, undoing the ball gag enough to slide it down over my chin. "Please," I begged, "fuck me right now." He shoved his fingers into my mouth, making me taste myself. I was sweet and musky, and desperately needed him inside me right that second. Cruelly, Jared took his sweet time redoing the gag. Finally he acquiesced to my writhing moans, and positioned himself by my entrance.

He pounded into me with ruthless abandon. God, it was perfect. He fucked me with so much force my hips lifted off the bed each time he drove his length into me. I tried to rock my hips up to meet his thrusts but he wrapped a hand around my windpipe, making spots dance across my vision. The feeling was so intense that I instantly screamed out in orgasm, my body convulsing as I rode out the climax. My pussy tightened around his member, and Jared grunted, shooting his cum into me. As I shuddered on the bed, my orgasm subsiding, our mixed juices oozed out of me onto the sheets.

Jared collapsed on the bed beside me, spent. I grinned sleepily at him, completely satisfied and gave him a quick kiss (as much as my restraints would allow). Side by side, we lay there and recovered our energy.

Then came the sound of applause. It was the cameraman, who I had forgotten was in the room. His erection revealed his approval of our little show, and he clicked off the camera. I shot him a flirty smile, "Come untie me and maybe next time you can join in."

Yep, I would definitely do this again.