Let's Meet For Coffee

Story Info
Old lovers meet for an innocent cup of coffee.
2.4k words
3.1
50.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amann52
amann52
14 Followers

She was waiting for him at a gourmet coffee chain that we all know. It had been a number of years since she had seen him in person and a lot had occurred since then. He was her first love, the man that she first fell for and the guy who first broke her heart. While it didn't work out between then she always thought very fondly of him. If she did have one regret about their relationship it was that she didn't lose her virginity to him. Instead, she had lost her virginity to her husband and the father of her two kids. Unfortunately, as their marriage went on they continued to get more distant and the quality and quantity of the sex lessened.

This had caused her to fall into a depression a couple of years ago. Fortunately, one day she just decided enough was enough and she started what turned out to be a complete transformation. First, she started working out and when she started to see some real results she started dressing in tighter, sexier clothing to show off her new found body. Then, she got a new sexier hair style as she grew out her hair and blonded it. She found that she liked the attentions and stares she was getting from men which only built her self confidence more. She even went so far as to openly flirt with them. Finally she went under the knife and got a breast augmentation and now had a very large C cup. She had become the mature confident woman she always wanted to be with blond beautiful hair, blue eyed, with a 5'8" athletically fit body with large sexy breasts.

With her newly rediscovered confidence she started reconnecting with friends from her past, she wanted them to see the new her, which could easily be described as a drop dead gorgeous M.I.L.F. It is during this time that she got back in touch with him. It started out as e-mail between two old friends that were simply catching up with each other. They discovered that they were both now married, he with no kids though, both had moved away and as they got to know each other better and better they sensed that there was still electricity between them. That is when the e-mails turned to more intimate matters, a few pictures followed and then the talk turned purely sexual. Eventually, they both started to feel uncomfortable about the whole situation and decided to keep their interactions above board. They continued to talk and while the talk was mundane and almost boring it was obvious there was still a longing between them. However, neither of them acted on it out of respect for the other.

About two weeks ago he e-mailed her and said he would be in her area for work and he wondered if they could meet up. She was so happy when she got the news, not only because she was excited to see him but the thought of seeing him in person made her instantly moist. He told her he would be town for a couple of days and would like to see maybe even a couple of times of times. They decided to meet around 11am on his first day in town. It really got her mind spinning that he wanted to see her repeatedly.

It was easy for her to meet up with him. The kids were in school, her husband was at work and owning her own company allowed her to come and go as she pleased. When the day finally arrived she was really nervous. Even though they hadn't talked about intimate subjects for a while she purposely wore her sexy red underwear that she had modeled for him in the photos she sent him. Over that she wore a form fitting sweater to show off her new breast. She had found that with her new boobs her nipples became noticeably erect whenever she was aroused. Thus the thick, tight sweater over her red lacy bra would hopefully mask her erect nipples. To complete the outfit she wore a tight black mini skirt and her knee high black leather boots. Properly accented with jewelry, wearing just the right amount of makeup and her hair done up all sexy and she had to admit to herself that she was looking hot.

He was looking forward to seeing her as well. Even though they hadn't talked about sex for a long time now, he still fantasized about her regularly. He was dying to see her new boobs but he just really wanted to see her, talk to her and catch up with her in person. They had dated when they were so young and were never intimate with each other, but he always felt that there was unfinished business between them. This business trip worked out perfect for him and what she didn't know was that he had pretty much finished the business side of the trip so now he could hang out with her and maybe see some sights.

He pulled up to the coffee place and he saw her SUV in the parking lot. They had once talked about what car they drive so he knew which one was hers. He parked the car, gave himself one last look over in the mirror to make sure anything wasn't incredibly wrong and he was into the place. Because he had just finished up a client meeting he was wearing a suit and he knew he always looked good in suits. His eyes were immediately drawn to her and he couldn't believe how great she looked.

"Oh my God, it is so good to see you." She squealed as she jumped up from her chair and hugged him.

He felt her new breast squished against him and he felt his penis stir and fill with blood.

"It is so good to see you, my God you look good. Did you lose some weight?"

She blushed and told him yes. He seemed to say just the right thing. He excused himself to get a coffee and she checked him out as he was ordering his drink. She thought he looked attractive in his suit and man did he have a cute butt. She was officially getting turned on.

Receiving his complicatedly pronounced coffee drink he came back to where she was sitting and sunk down into the big padded chair right next to hers. They talked like they old friends they were and the next thing they noticed an hour and a half had passed. She couldn't believe how much he had grown and how masculine and professional he looked in white dress shirt and blue tie. Their conversation never turn sexual but she was fully aroused and couldn't help but flirting with him a little. She played with her hair, reached out and touched him on the arm, crossed and uncrossed her legs a number of times and pushed out her chest. Even once she found herself sucking on her finger tips longingly.

He picked up on all her signs and was straining to hide his hardening penis through the thin material of his suit pants. The more they talked the more he wanted her and he could sense the feeling was mutual. Her face still had so much of the beauty he found in it years ago but he couldn't stop his eyes from drifting down to her new breasts. Despite her bra and sweater he could see her thick nipples poking through the thick sweater. All he could think about was fondling and sucking on them.

It was just past noon so he asked her if she wanted to get some lunch. She quickly agreed because she wasn't ready to part ways with him just yet. Right before they left she excused herself to use the bathroom, which were located in the back past the counter. The ladies room was open so she went in and used the toilet. As she pulled up her thong up she grassed her pussy and could believe how wet she was. Checking herself in the mirror and fixing her hair she opened the door to leave. When she opened the door she was startled to see him right in the door way.

Surprised and curious as to what he was doing there, but she stopped wondering when he forcefully shoved her back into the bathroom. She stumbled backwards but did not fall over as she ended up against the way. He shut the door behind him and locked it. She was shocked by this violent action as he had been a perfect gentleman all afternoon, but she also found herself turned on by the display of dominance.

His hand shot up to her throat, pushing her up against the wall and he looked right in her eyes and said, "You've been teasing me all morning. You've been flirting with me so hard that I just had to have you. You want this too, don't lie to me."

She simply nodded her head yes and he quickly leaned in and kissed her with the passion of a teenager. He kissed her and his tongue probed the insider of her mouth. The kissing and his strong hand around her throat thoroughly soaked her panties. He finally lowered his hand off her throat and both of them shot to her breasts. Her nipples were so hard he could feel them through the sweater, but he was not satisfied with this interaction so he lifted up her sweater and saw the red bra.

"I know this bra. You wore it just for me didn't you?"

"Yeah, I wanted to be prepared if we went down this road."

His finger lightly danced around the lace of the red bra and she shuttered from his touch. Then, with both hands on the bra cups he pushed them down exposing her enhanced breast. He stepped back and took in the amazing view for a second, and then he lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and took it in his mouth. He sucked on the already hard nipple then tongued them and finally nibbled on them briefly. She loved the attention her breast were getting and closed her eyes in pleasure as she ran her hands through his hair.

He lifted his head up and kissed her again. Then grabbing her by her shoulders he forced her down. Confused at first she quickly understood what he wanted and she all too happy to oblige. She got on her knees and with her face right in front of his crotch she undid his pants so she could get to his manhood. Reaching in she found his near fully rigid cock with her hands. She put her tongue on it and licked it the tip and all around the head, making swirls with her tongue. She looked up briefly to see his shutter with pleasure. That is when she put his cock in her mouth and shoved it all the way down her throat for just a second. He nearly lost it right there. Slowly, she started jacked this cock back and forth with her hand as she slid his monster in her mouth. His cock got harder and larger and she loved that she could drive him crazy with her mouth.

She could sense he was about to cum when he grabbed her head with both his hands and forced her off his cock. He lifted her up by her armpit and then spun her around so she was facing the sink and mirror. He lifted the hem of her skirt roughly and then yanked down her red thong to knees. Then he forced her to bend over the sink and he spread her legs. His cock was lined up straight to her pussy and he rubbed it back and forth on her lips, pushing her over the edge.

"Please, put it in and fuck me. I want you so bad"

"Absolutely." He said with a grin as he drove his cock deep inside her womb.

She shuttered as she was finally getting to fuck the man she had wanted for so long. He started pounding her slow but gradually got faster. She looked up in the mirror and saw her clothes all scrunched up and her hair disheveled and flinging around with each of his massive thrust. Then she glanced up higher and saw a look of pure animalistic lust in his eyes. He looked and fucked like an animal, but right now he was her animal.

His thrust started to come faster and harder rate and he said, "I'm going to cum where do you want it."

"On my face."

He pulled out quickly and she spun around and got on her knees. Her eyes were fixed on his cock as he jerked it violently. With a loud grunt he started to cum and he shot his first load down her throat. Instead of being disgusted she loved it, she loved being his cum loving slut. She grabbed his cock and helped him aimed it so that cum shot all over her face and forehead and into her blond hair.

Fully satisfied he leaned back against the wall to catch his breath. She was in a state of bliss and scooped the cum off her face onto her fingers and straight into her mouth. She just couldn't get enough of his man juice.

He pulled up his pant, zipping them up and putting his belt back on and said, "You should clean up a little bit and then meet me outside."

And as quickly has he entered the women's bathroom he exited. Half of her couldn't believe what just happened but then she looking at herself in the mirror and saw the freshly fucked look about her. She fixed her bra, pushed down her sweater and mini-skirt but instead of pulling her thong back up she pushed it down and stepped out of it. Looking at it she was shocked to see how soaked it was and it even had some of her cum juice on it. She put it in her purse for closer examination later, checked her makeup and exited the bathroom.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw baristas giving her an odd look but she didn't care. She walked right up to the man who had just fully dominated him and gave him a kiss. He kissed her right back, then pulled away and said, "Let's get out of her and have some real fun."

But that is another story . . . or two.

amann52
amann52
14 Followers