Let's Party with the X-men Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan gives Jubilee a gift.
1.8k words
4.43
55.1k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Logan

Jean’s warning was still ringing inside of my head as Jubilation “Jubilee” Lee and I made my way up to my room. “Be careful Logan.”

The party was still going strong in the basement, and part of me wondered if I was doing the right thing with Jubes. She was young. I chuckled to myself. Thanks to my healing factor, I’m older than everyone here far, far older. Yet, to most, here I look to be in my mid-thirties.

I knew that to many here, it looked like I was robbing the cradle, and maybe I was. But I’d known Jubes ever since she came to be with us here at the mansion, some years go.

I was in a pretty rough patch with everything that had just happened with the Reavers, they trying to do the impossible and leave me for dead. I was nailed up to a cross and left to die, just like a certain savior o’ ours.

But I didn’t die. An angel came up out of the heavens and helped me get loose. I knew that I must look a sight, nail holes running through my wrists and ankles, and a wound down my side – thanks to good old Pierce. She looked beyond all the blood, all the messy, dirt covered skin, and the combination of rage and anger that was brooding inside me, to free the human being that was trapped inside.

I still had my metal claws back then, and when Jubes unlatched me, the first thing that I did was pop ‘em. Scared the poor kind to death.

But looking at her now, I realize that she’s no kid.

Her right hand is latched inside the pocket of my Levi’s and my arm is resting comfortably around her shoulder.

I wanted to show her a few DVD’s on my player. I can’t believe that people tell me that Hugh Jackman looks like me – crazy. I’m going to get that DVD this week, but for fight now, I’ve got LOTR in the player, and a few cokes in the refer. There’s beer for me, but I don’t think that I want it just now.

I slip my key into my door and listen to the locks turning as the door begins to open.

There’s a bed, a chair and a table with a microwave in the kitchen, with a rather large futon on the floor. I know, you wouldn’t expect a man like me to be waltzing around with a futon. But my danged claws are always getting in the way… Keeps making it damned near impossible to keep a bed.

Jubes sits down on it and nervously smoothes out her hair. She’s let it grow as of late, so it comes down to the small of her back.

“Would you like something to drink?” I ask her as I start to rummage around in the fridge.

“Sure Wolvie, I’d love a coke.”

That nickname brought a smile to my face. She’d been calling me that since she was a kid – it’s hard to believe that almost seven years has passed.

She’s wearing this tight, blue evening gown that seems to accentuate her every curve, and a long pair of blue evening gloves that come all the way to her elbows. I wonder if she raided Rogue’s closet. My heart’s racing inside of my chest, and I feel my cock begin to swell. I try to have myself remain calm as my sniffer picks up her scent. She smells so beautiful.

“How do you want to do this Wolvie?”

Her voice breaks me out of the revelry that I had been in? “Huh, do what?” She smiles at me and kisses my lips, gently tagging my tongue with her teeth. She knows what I like. “Whatever do you mean?” Utterly confused, I have just gotten a can of the preferred beverage, and Ice from the freezer.

Still smiling, she unzips the back of her dress and lets it fall to the floor. She’s dressed only in a similar colored blue pair of Victoria’s secret panties. Her nipples are already swollen, and I can pick up the fact that she’s aroused from Moscow.

“How do you want to do me?” She asks seductively, staring at me with those brown eyes of hers.

I’m still a bit confused, and agitated, she takes off the gown, leaving her naked except for a pair of Victoria’s Secret panties. I can see the outline of her black pubic hair as it mats inside at her crotch; the panties are already soaking in her essence. She lays the gown on one pf the chairs in the room.

She walks over to me, taking my hand in hers, and pulling me to the bed. I’m still in my jeans, shirt and Hiking boots. “Come on Wolvie, lets go have some fun, what do you say?” She smiles at me, and pulls me down – or tries to, I’m too strong for her, and her fingers slip from my grasp. She falls head over teakettle, but manages to recover with a nice backwards somersault.

All that training with me and in the danger room must really be paying off.

She’s slightly angered at me, but not really. More annoyed that I’m not taking after her, and mounting her like the wild animal that I’m named after.

She quickly recovers and lashes out with a leg sweep, so fast that even my enhanced senses don’t pick it up. She’s on top of me in a second, and is quickly fiddling with my belt, and zipper on my jeans.

I resign myself to the fact that there’s no turning back, and the fact that if I refuse to do this with her, I’ll go temporarily blind … from a plasma burst, not the other way, moron J

I lie back upon my back, and start to undo the buttons on my jeans; I figure that she’s able to do the zip for herself. I can hear as she starts to tug the zipper down, and I’m so engorged with blood that it frightens even me. I call out her name. “Jubilee…”

“Yes, Logan?” She smiles at me seductively and I know that she’s aroused and enjoying playing the part of seductress.

“Jubilee…” My words fail me, my cock is so hard that it’s hard to think, and I gently take my cock in my hands and start to stroke.

“No, no, no lover.” She playfully slaps my hands away, a drop of precum already beginning to ooze out from the tip. “That’s for me to do, and this is for you to play with.” She places my hands on the waistband of her panties and then looks at me expectantly. I slide them down, past her thighs, knees, and slipping them off, down her toes. She picks up her toes and lets me grab her underwear; I masterfully fling them into the hamper.

Naked, she looks at me, lifting off her Ray bans. She leans back on the bed, and splays her legs out for me, motioning with a finger that she wants me to come over.

I happily oblige. I pull up my pants to start to walk over to her, and Jubes shakes her head.

“Get rid of them, you know that you won’t be needing them for a while.”

‘What can I say; the girl knows what she wants. I slide ‘em off, my cock is already so hard that it begins to hurt a little; I can feel that my balls are drawn tightly towards me. I feel as though I’m going to explode any minute. “Jubes?”

“”Yep, Logan. You can have me.”

She lays back. And artistically stretches her legs outwards, she is a world-class gymnast; you know… the talent comes in handy. Her legs are right by her shoulders and her cunt is just dripping wetness. “Are you ready for this, baby?”

“Take me, Logan.”

Without further ado, I leap onto the bed, covering her body with my own, making her legs stretch even further than they already had been. She doesn’t seem to mind.

I guide my cock-head closer into her, and lean down to lick her nipples. They’re already hard in my mouth; she must really want this. “Ready Jubes?”

“Go for it lover.” She smiles at me, there is no sign of fear in her eyes, and all that I see are complete love, and trust.

“It’s going to hurt…” I warn her, trying to give her every available chance to back out.

“I know, I don’t care, ride me you big stud.”

I place my arms above her shoulders, placing my weight on those, and not her.

I press in hard and fast, feeling her gasp beneath me as my penis plunges deep into her. I can feel our pubic hairs as they mingle, and hear her scream as I break her maidenhead. “Sorry sunshine.” I kiss her lips to me, trying to make it so that she doesn’t hurt as much.

She’s so tight that it’s taking everything that I possibly have to not cum right then and there. I can smell blood, and realize that she actually was a virgin. I feel honored. I pull out ever so slightly, the tip of my cock, brushing her clit. She gasps and shudders as she realizes what love is supposed to feel like, and I start to go faster, taking the cue from her body language… she’s meeting my thrusts now, pressing up to meet me.

She’s beginning to tighten now, her orgasm isn’t far off. I want to be careful, so I hold off trying not to cum until the last moment. I go into one more time, and the pressure becomes too much. Her eyes are rolled back into her head and she starts to call my name, I can feel the tremors as they start to happen.

“This is it, this is it… I think to myself as Jubilee screams my name so loud that I’m positive the entire mansion can hear. It’s too much for me, and in moments, I’m unleashing stream after stream of cum into her vagina.

She wraps both her legs and arms around me, as if she’s holding on for dear life.

“Don’t you worry baby, I’m going to be right here with you.”

“I love you Logan, I love you.” There are tears in her eyes and a sheen of sweat is dusting her body. Her heartbeat is faster than it was originally, but that’s to be expected.

I wrap myself around her and snake an arm out to find the silk blankets. I pull them over us, and although it’s only 9:45, we go directly to sleep. My baby J’s had a big night, and she needs to reclaim some of that lost energy.

I can still hear the party going on, and I wonder, what exactly has happened since we left?

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers