Let's Party with the X-men Ch. 03

Story Info
Rogue gets what she's always wanted.
2.7k words
4.44
59.9k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Rogue’s Romance

The woman known as Rogue screamed, not out loud, mind you, but loud enough that most of the telepaths (Jean Grey Summers, Charles Xavier, and Elizabeth ‘Betsy’ Braddock) knew it. She was in pain.

The music was soothing, and warm. Hank McCoy and Celia Reeves, the two on staff doctors knew all about Rogue’s inability for touch, and how, as a woman in her late twenties, that must have driven her crazy.

She wasn’t a virgin, per se as she had lost her virginity to her five-fingered talent, but she had never felt the loving embrace of a man. Who knew of that longing, better than she? To have a love for someone so deep like that, but to never be able to touch him. It had to be the ultimate betrayal of everything that she had ever thought of as human.

It was easy to see to everyone in that room, and everyone not in that room, that for as long as all of their friends hand known about the couple that Rogue wanted the handsome Cajun.

The other facet of the problem was that Remy Lebeau a/k/a Gambit also wanted the brown haired beauty.

Rogue looked at the cup of punch in her hand, that Remy had just handed to her, it was a deep, rich red, and she wondered if he had done her the favor of adding a little something into it. God knew at times like these she needed it.

She wanted the man, everyone in the entire compound knew that, and all there knew that she wouldn’t be able to have him.

“Rogue?” The Cajun’s thick lilt lifted her out of her funk. “Do you want to go ou’side mebbe?”

“Yes, I think that I’d like that…” Rogue placed the glass upon the countertop of the bar; she’d come back for it later. There would be time for all of that later; she knew there would be. The chances of her getting any were, as usual, nil.

The two star crossed lovers strolled outside; Rogue could feel Remy’s strong muscular body through the thin material of his duster. Oh how she wanted him, how she wanted him to have her.

Her heart felt like a lump of stone inside her chest. She could feel as it beat and pulsed, but she wanted him for so much that she couldn’t have him for.

“Come on follow me.” Remy took her gloved hand inside of his, gently pulling her where he wanted her to go.

“Where ah we goin’ Remy?”

“Someplace special, Che’re.” He checked one of the pockets of his duster, to see if he had everything that he would need. The large lump was still concealed inside of the inner pocket of his duster. This would work out just fine.

He led Rogue through the forest. She could feel the snapping of branches underneath her feet. “Where ah we goin’ Remy?”

“Don’t you worry none Che’re, Remy’s got you.” He put a hand on her back to help guide her where he wanted her to go.

“Are we almost there?” She was getting nervous. She never did like walking blindly into things, especially literally.

“Yes Che’re, we’re almost there.” Remy placed a hand on her shoulder, and made her turn. “Only a few more feet.”

“Then can I look?”

“Yeah, Che’re. Then you can look.” Remy helped guide her around wooded areas, and roots that might trip her up, but even though she was invulnerable, He wanted to make sure that she was well taken care of. He lifted her up over the branches, and settled her into him, so that he was carrying her, the way that both of them wanted to do it.

He lay her down on the quilted blanket, the stars were brightly twinkling, and the row of candles that he’d lain out beforehand were almost ready to be lit. He ran a fingertip over the wicks of the candles and magically they burst into flame.

Rogue stared in awe at the power that her man was holding within him. She was still wondering how he was going to touch her. He turned his back to her and fished around in his pocket.

“Remy, whatcha doing?”

“Easy Che’re jus’ a little somthin’ dat ole’ Remy got for you.” He pulled out a plastic sandwich bag that contained something white.

“What are you going to do with those, Remy?” Rogues voice was fearful the only time that she’d ever seen a pair of those was when she’d gone into the doctor to have a pelvic exam, and she sure as shooting didn’t want her lover to perform anything like that on her.

“Just relax, and lay back, Rogue.”

Rogue did as she was asked, but admittedly was still nervous. She was a virgin for one thing and for another, her damned mutant powers made it almost impossible for anyone to touch her with out their body, soul, and mind being sucked up into oblivion.

Remy expertly slid on the gloves, and turned to Rogue.

“What are you going to do with those Remy Lebeau?”

“Jus’ watch.” Remy slid up to her, and caressed her neck, bare skin to almost bare skin. Rogue was shocked. She was being touched!!!

It was never like this, no power drain, no scream of agony from the other person as their soul was leeched from them, and hungrily devoured by the young southern belle. Nothing like that, at all.

Remy went further, bringing his hand down to her neckline of her green and yellow body suit. He gently palpitated the zipper, revealing it from its inner lining in the costume itself. He could feel Rogue shivering with delight; He knew that most mutant powers emerged with the onset of puberty, and figured that the poor lass hadn’t ever had anyone touch her in a remotely sexual way at all. This was going to be a first for the both of them.

The zipper slid down easy, and Remy reveled in Rogues pale white flesh. It wasn’t that she lacked sunlight, her face was enough to tell that she’d tanned some, but her body was always covered by the body suit, lest her bare skin brush up against someone else.

He lowered the zip further, and watched in awe as the suit opened, peeling like a ripe banana. More and more of her white skin was revealed, and Remy automatically felt his cock harden as he gazed upon the woman of his dreams.

There was no visible bra shoulder strap that Remy could see, and he slightly wondered if she were going commando. He gently pushed the shoulder part of the body suit down her arms, and peeled the gloves off with it. It was one big piece and it hung down past her waist, the arm gloves pooling on the floor. Her torso was bare; he could tell that she was slightly flushed.

She stood there for a moment, unsure if he actually liked the way that she looked, her cheeks rose crimson as she started to blush, and bow her head away from him.

Remy took her chin in his hand, and pressed upwards slightly so that she was looking into his eyes. “Non ma petit. You’re too beautiful to hide yourself like that. Please don’t”

“Ok.” Part of her didn’t know weather or not to trust him, but she knew that he was speaking the truth.

He traced her collarbone, and she shivered. ‘God, just that and she was sopping!’ She waited to see what he would do next.

He paused, his mind telling him what her powers could do, but his heart and body wanting to give her what she always wanted.

He slid down her ribs; the gloves letting him feel each delicate curve of her skin. It was soft and warm. For a moment he wanted to take off the gloves and really feel what it was like without the barrier, but then again, he didn’t want to be dead either. He slid down further until he came to the apex of where the body suit had refolded on itself. He could see the pale white of her abdomen, and knew that this was the moment.

He slid it down even further, bringing the suit down to her knees; her bush was furry and brown. There was even a little hint of white, right there in the middle; a taste of what would come if any of them survived the onslaught of hatred that was always continuously brewing against mutants.

She was wet, very wet. Remy could smell it on her.

She wanted this, and wanted it bad. How could anyone blame her? She was in her mid-thirties and still had yet to be sexually touched by a man. He could only imagine how frustrating that must have been for her.

“How do you want ta do this, huh chore?”

Rogue didn’t care; she grabbed his duster jacket and pulled him into her. “Any way that you want, please just do it!”

Her voice was desperate, and Remy wondered if he had done the wrong thing. He wanted to give her this, but what if neither one of them could stop? What then, welcome a child into the world?

He backed away from her, and her face took on a terror-look, as if he’d slapped her. Tears were already beginning to form in her eyes.

“Non. I’m not leaving you, just getting prepared.”

She looked at him quizzically, before he reached into one of the many pockets of the duster and retrieved a foil packet. He slid down his black jeans, just to past his knees. He really wanted to just shed everything and fuck her hard and fast the way that both of them wanted, but the skin to skin contact would be a little bit of a sticking point.

He opened the top of it and retrieved its rubberized contents. Just looking at Rogue had made him hard, and there was no surprise there. She was still a very beautiful woman despite the fact that some considered her a rapist and a murderer. His cock was already rock solid and leaking pre-cum.

He slipped the condom on, making sure that it was going to fit, and wouldn’t, heaven forbid, do something like slip off.

He looked deep into her eyes, and was warmed by the milky brown of her irises. He longed to touch her, to kiss her, to give her everything that she wanted. He drew her into his embrace, his duster, shirt and gloves protecting him as she mashed her breasts into him, holding him so tightly, as if she were trying to draw him into her.

The head of is penis was directly at her entrance way. “Are you ready for this, Rogue?”

“Remy…” Rogue called out his name.

For an instant Remy froze, afraid that it was just some horrible, horrible dream that he had concocted inside of his head so that he could get close to the woman that he loved, but would never be able to have.

“Remy, Muh name is Marie.”

Remy felt honored, never in the fifteen or so years that she’d been living at the mansion had she ever told anyone her name. “Well Marie, I love you.” He kissed the thumb of his gloved hand, and glided it across her lips. I hate ta tell you this, but what we are going to do might hurt a bit.”

“Ah don’t care!”

Remy nodded, and started in towards her, going around her pubis, but not entering it.

“What are ya doin, Remy, hurry it up and get it in there!”

“I’m tryin’ ta be gentle, Belle.”

Marie blushed. He’d always called her beautiful, but she never thought that she was. Now, he was showing her that she truly indeed was, and she wanted him to hurry it up.

With a thrust of his hips, Remy dove into her, and she gasped. Her invulnerability made it possible for her not to feel the pain that almost every woman feels her first time out. She has to admit that it felt good!

“So this is what everybody is talking about.”

Remy started in on a slow grind, gently bringing his hips in and out slowly. This was two fold. 1) He wanted to be gentle with Rogue – this was her first time out, after all. And 2) he didn’t want to cum too fast and destroy the pleasure that this was supposed to entail.

Remy could ear as rogues breathing started to quicken. He could feel as her heartbeat increased, trying to keep blood flow going to certain areas of her body. His own cock was rock solid, and he knew that in a matter of moments he was going to burst forth. He slowed down his pacing, just to make sure that he didn’t undershoot the mark.

“R-Remy.” Rogue gasped, her orgasm just minutes away, or it had been until Remy slowed down. “W-what… oooh… what are you doing too me?”

Remy just smiled and slid a finger into her, he felt around for a second until he found her clitoris. In moments he was rubbing that, and Rogue was bucking wildly upon his cock.

Oh, God… oh God… oh, God... God… God… God!” Rogue’s voice had started out at a normal pitch, but in moments, she was screaming for all to hear.

Remy felt a “pop” and wondered, just what exactly it was, until a thought dawned upon him. “She must have not popped her hymen the first time.”

Rogues fingers scrambled at the back of his shirt, grabbing at him; trying to get him to go even deeper inside of her, if such a thing was possible.

He was buried all the way up to the hilt, his balls were tight as steel, and he gently withdrew from her slightly, beginning the back and forth motion that would bring him to release.

Rogue loved every minute of it, and met his thrusts with some of her own.

Remy, grinned. He knew that he was going to be sore tomorrow, but none of that mattered. In a few moments, he knew that he was going to cum. “Rogue honey…”

“Ah know, come on in.”

Remy nodded, and pressed even further into his girlfriend. In moments his balls were tightening and his orgasm washed over him in waves.

Rogue, sensing this, tightened her keggle muscles and felt as her vagina promised to rip the condom off, and then in the next moment, roll it back on Remy as he trusted.

Sperm shot into the rubber contraption, and Remy slid out of Rogue, before he would be too flaccid to keep the protection on him.

He walked over to the trashcan in her room and threw the used condom away. “I love you Rogue, ‘er Marie. He quickly buttoned his pants before turning back to his woman.

Marie looked up at Remy; her eyes brimming with unshed tears of happiness. Oh Remy, that was wonderful. I loved it so much.”

“You’re welcome, Lamoure” Remy tossed his jacket back on, and fastened his jeans. He was going to place Rogue back into her bed.

“Will you stay for the night?” Marie asked as he gently lifted her into her bed, and pulled back the covers, letting her settle into the sheets the way that she liked to do.

Remy nodded, and sat down on the side of the bed. “I’ll stay for a little bit.”

Marie was confident that he wouldn’t leave, so she settled into a deep sleep. In moments she was asleep and dreaming.

Remy got up from the bed, and moved a desk chair over towards the bed. He didn’t want to get too tempted and forget where he was.

Rogues chest lifted and fell as she slept.

“Mon dieu. Rogue, really is a beautiful woman.” Quickly he went over to her desk and retrieved a piece of stationary.

“Marie, what do you say to breakfast, my treat, 8:30? Sleep tight, love you che're.”

Remy placed the note on his pillow and quietly slipped out the door. He wondered what exactly was her favorite meal, and then if Cerebro would know what the exact ingredients were.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day. The noise of the party was still evident as Remy slipped out of the door. Part of him wanted to go down, but he decided that bed was more pressing, and he walked over to his room. He would find out later, how everything went.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers