Let's Try Again

Story Info
A renewal of swinging.
1.2k words
3.86
43.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers

It had been a couple of years since Cheryl and I had done any swinging. We always loved it, but decided that we were getting a little long in the tooth. The fifties will do that to you.

As we were sitting around our pool last night we reminisced about how many times we had swung with neighbors and friends while sitting around the pool nude.

Cheryl, was the one who had decided that the people didn't want to swing with a woman in her early fifties, even though she looked ten years younger. I, on the other hand had enjoyed it too much, sometimes just watching and other times getting in on the action.

"What do you say we give swinging another try just for old times sake?" Then I sat back and watched the look on Cheryl's face.

She was shocked, and let it show. " After all this time, who would be interested, do you think?"

Let's go down to Ed's bar by the beach and check out the action," I said. With a tingle between my legs I watched and waited for a reply.

"Okay, but don't get your hopes up as I'm not the babe I used to be."

Now, that wasn't exactly true as Cheryl was still a trim 36 25 37 with natural brown hair and at 5'2" she still only weighed 115 pounds. So I got up and led her into the house to dress for Ed's.

Cheryl put on a sheer white blouse and no bra with tan slacks and sandals. I only wore a pair of slacks and an old college tee shirt with my sneakers. Off we went to Ed's and on the way Cheryl was about to chicken out when I commented on how nice she looked and how her nipples were beginning to poke out the front of the blouse from the A/C in the car.

When we got to Ed's the place was pretty full for a weeknight, but we found a table in the corner where we could watch the door. After we sat down, I decided to go to the men's room while waiting for our drinks to arrive, and when I returned there was a young man sitting with Cheryl who looked young enough to be our son. My guess was that Dan was about 25, and close to 6' tall. He was chatting with Cheryl when I walked up and Cheryl introduced me as her friend Jerry, not as her husband. Dan got up to leave and I touched him on the shoulder and said, " You don't have to leave on my sitting here as we are just old friends catching up on things."

What a look of relief came over Dan as he obviously had been looking to get laid and liked older women. As he sat back down I signaled our waiter and ordered another round for the three of us.

One drink led to another and another. Then Dan and Cheryl got up to dance and I noticed that she had undone two of the top buttons on her blouse and Dan was staring right down the valley of her boobs. He had his right hand on Cheryl's butt cheeks and even though they were on the other side of the dance floor I could see that Cheryl was rubbing against his obvious erection.

When they got back to the table I excused myself and said that I had some important business to take care of and if Cheryl wanted to stay I felt sure that Dan wouldn't mind driving Cheryl home. Dan jumped at that, " sure he said, I'd love to and that would give us a chance to get to know each other a little better."

I whispered to Cheryl that I was going home and get things ready, so she and Dan should come as soon as it looked like he was ready.

I drove home with a nervousness that I hadn't experienced in a long time. I turned down the bed, hid our photos, put on some soft music and sat in a comfortable chair in the closet just across from the bed to watch. I didn't video this time as I wasn't sure Dan would screw Cheryl and I was content just to watch.

About an hour went by and I was getting ready to take a leak when I heard a car in the driveway and Cheryl inviting Dan in for a drink.

"Come on in Dan, I think you need just one more drink to get ready for the fuck of your life."

Dan said, " sure." and in about five minutes they came into the bedroom with their drinks and sat on the edge of the bed. Dan asked if Cheryl lived alone or if she had a roommate and Cheryl said that she was all alone and horny.

With that she stripped off her blouse and Dan's eyes couldn't believe the sight of her boobs. He began to suck on first one and then the other, but Cheryl wanted to fuck and he was ready too.

I watched as they undressed each other and then Cheryl took him in her mouth and he grew and grew to what looked like 8 or 9 inches. Then Cheryl laid back on the bed, spread her legs and said, "come on big boy let's see what you can do."

Dan climbed on top of Cheryl and I had to move a little to see better and what a sight it was! Dan was rubbing his dick up and down Cheryl's pussy lips and she was trying to pull him in with one hand. I could see that he was ready as he put the head in and slowly slid an inch at a time in Cheryl's pussy until he was buried there and their pubic hair and bones were meshed together.

Dan being so young he slid in and out while Cheryl moved up and down around and around using her Kegel muscles and it was only a minute or two later that Dan was coming and coming and Cheryl hadn't gotten off yet. Dan said, " Gee I'm sorry I was so damn quick but this is the first piece of ass I've had since Iraq."

With that Cheryl told him it was alright as she would get him up again with her mouth and she sure did. When he was up again she mounted him and rode him like a bronco until I heard here scream, "I'm cumming! Damn it's been a long time."

I wished I could have videotaped it as they got off a couple of more times and then Dan gave her his telephone number for his cell and asked if she was busy tomorrow night. Cheryl took the number and promised to call.

After Dan left I came out of the closet and took sloppy seconds for the first time in a couple of years. Now I can't wait for tomorrow night to see if Cheryl is up for a repeat. She says no, but we'll see as she sure seemed to like it.

More later.

Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers