Letter From a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna gives Nathan the ride of his life
985 words
4.35
15.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well if you havent read the first part of this story you should!

As Nathan drove towards town I was so excited I couldn't wait to get into that hotel room with him. My panties were drenched I could feel my juices on my thighs now, I dont ever remember being this wet.

After driving for 20 minutes in complete silence we finally reached the hotel, nothing to spectacular, but it wasn't one of those cheep hotels either.

Nathan pulled in and came around to open the door for me. He took my hand and helped me out. We walked up to the door and he slipped the key in. when he opened the door I thought it was the most beutiful thing in the world. I thought Nathan just wanted to take me here to fuck my brains out so to say, but the room had candles lit all through it , there was red rose petals on the bed, and a hot tub i could hear bubbling in the background. I just stood shocked, Nathan kid of dragged me the rest of the way into the room. He went to the bed and bent down, He had a bottle of wine in his hand when he sat back up. I just smiled.

I will have to admit I was nervious. Nathan walked towards me and handed me a glas off wine, I didnt want to drink to much because I already had a few drinks at the bar.

Nathan took my glass out of my hands and pulled me towards him. Then he kissed me, it felt so go having his tongue inside of my mouth. My body responding at once, I wanted him so bad I didn't want to hold out. I started running my hands all over him wanting to touch his skin. He gently moved my hands away from him and looks at me right in the eye. I kind of whimpered when he broke the kiss. That made him smile.

"Get undressed Anna, I want to see you." he said in a almost normal voice.

I only nodded, i started pulling off my shirt and he stopped me.

"Slowly, I want to keep this image of you in my mind."

I then started doing it slower. Feeling my body blush from head to toe. After I was naked he didn't do anything just went sat on the bed and stared at me. Then he got up and started taking off his clothes. When he removed his shirt I definitly got worked up. This man had a body. I walked over to him and told him to let me help. He smiled and moved his hands away.

I started undressing him. I don't think I could have got more turned on. Every piece of clothes I removed I kissed the skin that was revealed. Soon he was naked. I went to lean in to kiss him and he just shook his head no and took my hand.

We went into a room when I knew the hottub was. We got in and just stared at eachother. I couldnt take anymore.

"Nathan, why did you bring me here what is this about? Dont you want to fuck me?" I said just looking at him.

"Anna I want to be with you more than anything, but we will not be fucking when I take you we will be making love."

I just sat there in the water my eyes popping out of there head. Jeeze this man not only wanted me in here with him, he wanted to make love... What was a girl to do the man of her dreams was just sitting in front of her naked in a hottub saying he didn't want to fuck her he wanted to make love to her.

I seriously wanted to cry. Instead I smiled and sort of just climb into his lap.

"Nathan, I wouldnt expect any less from you."

He smiled and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. I knew we were going to make love right there in the hottub. I started grinding into his lap. feeling his hardness press into me. He moaned into my mouth. I didnt even want him to touch me I just wanted his cock pressed into me.

Nathan looked into my eyes and raised me by grabbing my hips, I knew what he was doing so I reached down and grabbed his shaft for the first time. Omg it was huge I didnt even know if it could fit, but I would of coarse try.

I positioned his cock at the entrence of me. and slowly eased my way down taking him inch by inch and looking him in the eye the whole time. When finally I had his whole length inside of me. I just sat there getting use to the feeling of him in me, stretching me.

We were both breathing heavy, he then leamed down and took one of my nipples into his mouth .. I just moaned and he jerked his hips. I started riding him then. working my way up then down. It felt so good having him fill me up.

He looked at me and started kissing me again. Taking my hips and guiding me how he liked it. I was so close now, the water was splashing all around us. Then I felt it. The most intence orgasm in my life, I started really riding him griding and pushing myself down hard on him. My legs started shaking and he took over slamming into me using my hips. We were both groaning and grinding into eachother riding out our orgams. It felt so good having his cum shoot into me. I fell against his chest. tired and completly relaxed.

Nathan picked my head of his chest and kissed me deep and long.