Letter from Annapolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Starla also criticized me for self-pleasuring, telling me that I should remain "true" to her, although I was a healthy military academy cadet...it was lunacy! Sometimes when we were in formation, Starla would drive by the school and scream, "PONTIFEX, ARE YOU TOUCHING YOURSELF?" It really wasn't helpful.

After Starla and I broke up, and I went to college, life changed a bit. I became a little bit lonlier, and although I tried going out with sweet, not bitchy women, there wasn't a lot of oomph there. My parents did their work well in making me a hard-core submissive, and though it took me some time to find my gorgeous German goddess, when Ladislava and I were joined, I knew things were going to be terrific!

I do wish sometimes that I had a bit of my own life to live, and I wasn't the CONSTANT slaveboy, but that's just not in the cards for me. I have to go now...Ladislava has another young cadet enslaved, amazingly, and she is going to make us lick up dogshit from the driveway!

But it was good to tell you all this!

Pontifex the Pooch-Slut

Dear Pontifex—your courage and honesty has been entertaining and I am interested in the progress of the Navy, which I've known little of (I was in Americorps, but got sent home because of hives after the third week) and perhaps there will be more interesting enslavements in the ranks. What we need is a few submissive Admirals...why not?

Best,

Shoeblossom

12