Letter from Augusta

Story Info
She keeps the boys in line!
3.9k words
3.5
16.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

Deuce, my second son is finally beating me at Ping-Pong. The ball flies over my head! When I was a kid the balls were just white, but now they come in neon orange! Deuce looks relieved, I wonder why.

Is it because I have always punished him, taking his pants down and spanking him hard with my paddle when I beat him at table tennis...what a good way to make a good player better, right?

But Deuce's face falls as he sees Mommy walk towards him with a smile, and unbuckle his belt, pulling it out of the loops of his blue jeans. "Take your pants down, and bend over the couch, honey...bad boy!"

"But, Mommy, I thought the rule was, if I won you wouldn't punish me-I mean, that's what you've—"

"No no, darling." I smile as I unsnap his pants and pull them down, leading him towards the couch (My, since he's reached his mid teens, Deuce is taller than I am!) "I won't beat your bottom with the paddle...but I'm now mad that you beat me...your Mommy, so I must beat you with a belt. You get a paddle beating for not being a good player, and a belt whipping for having the temerity to defeat your mother in a competitive game."

Nico had learned this lesson—he's my oldest—a little faster than Deuce! But he'd bit his tongue and helped his younger brother practice, letting Deuce think that he was going to get out of being punished by being a good Ping-Pong player...ah the naiveté of the men in this family, they are really dumb!

The poor boy. The Ping-Pong games with my husband and sons are mandatory in this house, and I am pretty damn good at them. This means that poor Deuce (christened Clawson Avery Mowbray) has had many sessions of rubbing his stinging, red buttocks and weeping in a corner as my daughters and I enjoy his discomfiture.

For years, since childhood, he has tried earnestly to win, and he thought he would at least, upon victory, leave the rec room unscathed. But apparently not!

I am not an abusive Mommie. I just want my boys to learn two lessons. One, that they should play to win, our country is backward scholastically compared to others because of this negative thing of "It's not about winning it's just how you play the game" nonsense...and then the other lesson is, don't be disrespectful to Mommie!

I can hear Deuce's chastity belt jostling around as I pull down his undies. It was made by Lefferts Levecque, Nico's best friend. Lefferts is a good looking kid who attracted girls like an open jar of jam for flies at a picnic, but he always looked at my full breasts a little too intensely, and frankly I often looked back.

Leff once challenged me to a Ping-Pong game when we were in high school. He said "I've heard about the rewards and the penalties in this game, Mrs. Sequins. I'm ready to go!"

I gave young Leff one hell of a whipping for beating me in Ping-Ping, and it turned him on terribly. I still remember whipping his ass with a cut thorny rosebush switch from the garden, and how he took it silently, and his dick was rock hard when, his buttocks bleeding, he stood up.

He thanked me with a big hug, pushing his erection into my housecoat, before pulling up his pants! The next time I saw Leff, I invited him up to my bedroom, gave him a hairbrush spanking on his bare buttocks and then taught him the intricacies of licking a woman's private parts...what a devoted boy!

When Lefferts discovered that Nico was chastity belted, he insisted that I do the same for him.

"Are you sure about this, Lefferts?" I asked one day, when I had him tied over the Ping-Pong table and I was playing with his unrelieved cock. "It's quite a commitment, and you know I don't let Nico cum that often...it might not be that easy for you!" I paused. "And you wouldn't have all those girlfriends, dear...you'd be like a repressed Catholic boy. Can you handle it?"

"Mrs. Sequins!" Lefferts said indignantly, panting as I rubbed the underside of his shaft. "Are you implying that I'm not as tough a dude as your son? Nick's a fuckin' pussy. You've put nipple clamps on me and attached weights, and I didn't complain and you've used your bullwhip on me. You used your huge black rubber dildo on me, and I didn't even murmur, I took it like a man! Put me in chastity, and I'll show you how I can take it!"

And I did! I even used our savings to put the neighbor boy in chastity...and then he found a way to break into the belt! So then young Leff used his welding skills (all the Levecques do welding and metalwork) and created a belt that was harder to get into, and gave me the key to that one...and I made him beg with tears in his eyes for the right to masturbate on his eighteenth birthday!

It was always quite comical knowing that Nico and Lefferts were in the basement looking at girly magazines and porn sites and that they couldn't do anything about it, and were almost comically irritable. I couldn't believe what I put them through! Nico has an involuntary situation, but his friend Lefferts Levecque begged for it.

I can't believe that masochism hits the oddest people! But Leff never complained, and I loved stimulating him. His mother was in my bridge group, and I wondered what she would think if she knew that her son went down on me for hours in the afternoon, and and that we necked like teenagers!

By the time Lefferts had graduated from high school, he had quite a profitable online business selling chastity belts LEFFLOCKCOCK.CO and when it was time for Deuce to get his first belt, I had to take him over there. Deuce wasn't happy—after all, Lefferts and Nico had bullied him tremendously throughout his childhood, tying him to hen houses and that sort of thing...and he put up a fuss!

"I don't wanna have a belt, it's not fair!" And Lefferts looked at me, winked and took his leather belt off and whipped poor Deuce's buttocks until he screamed. Then he forced Deuce onto his knees to give Leff a blowjob, and I stepped outside to smoke a Pall Mall.

By the time I got back in, Leff had measured Deuce for his belt, and a week later I brought my sobbing second son back in and Lefferts locked him up. It was a beautiful steel, Levecque original,and I was quite proud of it!

I told Deuce that he had to keep the device clean, keep his grades up, and stay away from pot and Playboys if he wanted to cum once a week...and it was supervised masturbation, let me tell you! Kneeling in front of Mommie and beating your meat can't be all that pleasant, but I knew that young Deuce had the need!

Sometimes, when Mommie was feeling generous, I'd tie Deuce down on his bed and shave his pubic hair and rub and massage his penis and balls for an hour or so...usually two or three times a week, and then lock him up, celibate, bitter and crying. But he knew I loved him, and Nico had gone through all this too, right?

My husband's daughter from his first marriage Sequoia (Sequoia Sequins, what a hippie he was to name her that!) is a hazel eyed curly haired wonder, with cantaloupe tits...and after I taught her when to slow down while masturbating a penis, I got her to also tease and torment young Deuce...

Deuce had always had a bit of a crush on Big Sissy, and so it was quite a bit of pleasure for him to have Sec run her fingers all over his junk and tickle and tease him a bit in so many other ways. He just adores her!

When Deuce got into high school I told him that a tenth grader should be more mature and be able to accept the concept of delayed gratification. "If you can make a B plus average, dear, I will let you masturbate on report card day!" Deuce has a mild math disability or something, but he was motivated! He used his paper route money to hire a tutor, and he made B's in everything, and got to jerk off on the first report card day!

The second one, I think he slacked off a bit, going to too many Science Fiction conventions, and he got only a B average, so I kept him locked up and had him hope for Spring. But he's really adjusted well to the chastity device, and I'm quite proud of him!

Now, Deuce shivered, as I tapped his chastity device, before picking up the strop to punish him for the Ping Pong victory. I get so excited when this sort of thing is going on!

As I began bringing down the belt on my son's bared rear, he of course began crying, all the males in this family are crybabies...but inadvertently, I hope he has learned an important lesson!

This would have been "Letter From Atlanta" but Dominicus got a transfer (better than downsizing, eh) in his position as public relations director of one of the many Georgia peach companies...Augusta is a little boring after the fun we had living in Buckhead, but as a female dominated household, I make sure we create our own fun!

I value punctuality, and Dominicus is late coming home from work tonight. It's unfortunate, because I was considering letting him watch Monday night football, but if he can't be bothered to be home in time to put dinner on the table, I see no reason for his after-dinner entertainment.

Instead, he can practice his deep-throating. I have a long, thick strap-on phallus, and I enjoy tying him down on the living room floor and sitting on his chest and pushing my big plastic penis down his throat. I tease Dominicus sometimes that I should have his gag reflex removed so I can train him into giving a better blowjob.

Back in Atlanta, I had a regular night where various men (usually servicemen, but blue-collar types as well) would show up at the house, after reading a Craigslist ad...free blowjobs from a tranny-boy!

The men always assure me, not that I ask that they're not gay, or "weird" but just want an interesting experience, and happened upon my ad. As it is in the Men meeting Men section, they must've artfully arranged the accidental reading of the ad, but perhaps I shouldn't speculate, eh?

I haven't put my ad in now that we've moved to Augusta, but I'm sure there are a few sexually confused Georgia boys here as well, right? My oldest son, Dominicus Jr. (called Nico) has been living in Augusta for several years, he is a senior at Paine College (great name, eh?) and has a list of the good places to find hot, horny men.

I began dressing Nico up, and putting him in makeup and sending him out with Dominicus to service gay men in Piedmont Park seven or eight years ago...I told him "I'll let you out of your chastity belt when you bring home an A, Nico, but if you want out at any other time, I want evidence you've been learning to be a good little dick-sucking ladyboy!"

Nico now has a fiancée, Misha and she forces my oldest son into hose and heels, and makes him tour the popular tranny bars and do a bit of streetwalking...seamed stockings work well for him!

Hopefully I can get Dominicus walking the street soon, but right now I have to work on that darned punctuality.

Dominicus is so apologetic when he finally gets in. I smile at his sweating little face. He is a social man, and of course he's paused to say goodbye to co workers, look at some idiot's pictures of a Costa Rican vacation, that sort of thing. Before our relationship changed of course, he was VERY late...going to the bar with his friends, a little girlfriend on the side, that sort of thing.

"Shannon, dear, I'm so sorry I'm late, but the traffic held the bus up—" Of course. He's going to work in the plea that I let him use the car to go off to work, can you imagine?

Then how could I go to my boyfriend's house? It wouldn't work out very well, only wimps use public transportation.

"Dommie, you know I am not pleased with you. You were late on Monday as well. And, you are a government worker, so your days end at five-thirty. It is now six-fifteen. Go undress and kneel on the living room floor."

Caning Dominicus is usually rather loud, as he squeals like a pig, so I always put in ear plugs. He has such a hard time standing still! Nico is much more manly, he grits his teeth and grabs his ankles. I am quite proud of him, but Dommie is quite the fairy boy.

Possibly Nico is not Dommie's biological son...I had a few affairs around the time that he was born...maybe there's more macho in him. At least Nico understands why he needs strict discipline. It's a shame his father is such a mess.

As I swing the whippy cane against Dominicus's pale buttocks, I smile, looking at the big red "S" I branded there, years ago. Nico and Deuce have one each on their buttocks, which I imprinted around puberty, when I instilled the chastity belts. They are property of their Mommie, Mistress Shannon, and this helps them remember it!

Dominicus really screams when I lay it on with the cane. But how else can I get him to remember to be punctual? What should I do, give a sixty-one year old man a time-out?

Usually after I cane him, I make Dominicus kneel in the corner, sometimes for hours. Once in a while, I will make him kneel in the corner for an entire weekend, short, naked with that little red S emblazoned on his buttocks.

The neighbors find it quite amusing when they come over for cookouts and Dominicus has to wait on them. Guys he used to play golf with laugh and slap him on the ass as he scurries about with trays of pigs in a blanket, and that sort of thing.

The silly thing about it was, Dominicus was the one who got me into this ridiculous lifestyle! His first wife had left him because he was a "pervert" and Dominicus was so pleased when he discovered how understanding I could be.

The first time he encouraged me to give him a whipping with, yes, the Ping-Pong paddle, he kneeled naked over my lap and his dick was pressing into my soft thighs...but after I began hitting him harder and harder, Dominicus burst into tears! Then I ended up trying to comfort him, but he was so sweet and docile...he took me to bed and worshipped my body, and when I got up the next morning, Dominicus had cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, and was serving me breakfast in bed!

It wasn't really much of a turn-on, whipping Dominicus while I was fully clothed, and he was naked, and I was even more freaked out when he told me that he thought that he should be naked around the house at all times. He felt it would be more submissive.

But we tried it, the kids weren't born yet, and I did find that not only was he politer and sweeter to me, but instead of lying around watching sports, Dominicus was cleaning the house! It really seemed to be amazing.

And I taught him to do the difficult things, like laundering curtains and re-grouting the bathtub, and when I remarked he made too many mistakes, Dominicus told me that I should correct him with a cane!

I in turn began wearing tighter sweaters to emphasize my full breasts, cut my hair short so it looked bitchy, and began wearing miniskirts to show my legs. And high heels. This gave Dominicus a constant hard-on, and we began making love more and more...but then he showed me some of his BDSM magazines (there was no Internet then) and I read about women who were quite happily satisfied with oral worship, and I thought that was great!

At first I just told Dominicus that I wanted him to make me cum a couple of times with his mouth before he got to fuck me, and then after a time, I made Dominicus lick his scum out of my slit after he'd fucked me...this was a little harder. He didn't want to do that, and I had to thrash him with my slipper and threaten him with no more sex.

Eventually, I realized that getting two or three orgasms was really enough for me, and I didn't want Dominicus's stubby little wee-wee in me, and so I began bringing him off manually (I've never liked giving blowjobs, till I met my black lovers) and then eventually I told Dominicus he could just jerk off after extensive oral sex.

That was always quite amusing. I'd be fully satiated, reading my "Cosmopolitan" magazine and he'd be on his knees wanking his willy. I laughed and sometimes I'd make him slow down and do it in a more entertaining manner, and then after Dominicus brought home some police handcuffs, I locked his hands behind his back and made him rub his dick against a piece of furniture like a dog would do!

Then I began fucking my boss, and had almost no interest in Dominicus at all. I can't say who Nico's father is, there's a possibility it was Dominicus, but Deuce and the girls most definitely are not his...but he is a good daddy to them!

"Shannon, can't we just make love once in a while" Dominicus would beg me. "I mean, we ARE married." After he complained too much I bought a strap-on dildo and fucked him until he shut his mouth, and shortly after that told him that he had to give up masturbating on his own...I discovered that he was doing it in the bathrooms at work, and sometimes when he was supposed to be cleaning. I'd catch him, or find a used Kleenex, or an old "Swank" magazine, and give him a severe caning, but it was a very hard habit to break.

Finally Dominicus ordered one of the first chastity belts on the market, and I locked him up. This turned him on, but within eight or nine days he was getting a little crazy. Now I could have him go down on me every night and then roll over and go to sleep.

Having an orgasm, like candy for the kids, was for special occasions. I would quite often tie Dominicus up and tease his cock for an hour and a half when I wanted him to buy me something, and then of course it occurred to me, that if I teased him enough, he'd give me the bank accounts and power of attorney and that would take care of any requests.

Now he has to make me presents as he has no money of his own. I am very cheerful about receiving pot-holders that he wove at home, as I can use his salary and mine to buy my tennis bracelets!

It really worked out well, as Dominicus was never a good money manager. When we were living in Atlanta, I made him earn extra money as a waitress in a transvestite bar, and told him that if he didn't bring home more than fifty bucks in tips, he'd get a horrible thrashing.

This of course led to Dominicus (and later Nico, in high school) whispering to various male customers that he could please them for a ten-spot...and what a great cock sucker he became, as did my oldest son!

Deuce may be a problem...he is quite heterosexual and he has been tearfully complaining that his chastity belt won't even allow him an erection, and of course he's a junior in high school, and the sexual energy is quite lively!

I am going to teach Deuce to dress and wear heavy makeup, and find a good tranny bar, and he and Dad can go to work. If Deuce brings home fifty dollars in tips, I see no reason why he can't have say—two hours off from his chastity belt.

I told Deuce this, and he was quite excited. At his age, two hours could easily produce five jerk-off orgasms. Deuce hesitantly asked if I'd consider letting him have three hours on a date, and I hung him by his nipples over the garage door and whipped his bare ass in front of the neighbor girls for talking dirty!

My younger daughter Keuka, who is Deuce's twin, has been helping him practice with her strap-on dildo. "C'mon dude, that's not turning me on at all" she says with a giggle as her twin brother , five minutes older than she, slurps and licks the long plastic phallus.

It's really a shame, because Deuce is so hot to cum, and he only gets his chance with the report cards. Sometimes I do let him have a jerk-off session if he does well on a geometry quiz, as math is quite the bugaboo for him! But if he wants TWO HOURS instead of the usual twenty minutes, he's really going to have to be a generous mouthed boy, don't you think?

Shoeblossom, I am so glad to discuss my motherhood issues. It's been a long time, and I do enjoy your letters. Thanks so much!

Shannon Sequins

Dear Mrs. Sequins:

I shared your letter with a few friends: Lisa Marie, who wrote me "LETTER FROM PITTSBURGH" years ago says that the best way to make a teenage boy polite and docile is to keep him locked up and make him beg you for the key to the bathroom...even letting a kid go to the bathroom without permission can lead to youthful arrogance!

12