Letter from Chadderton

Story Info
She's an opinionated little monster!
2.8k words
3.67
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom...

The stuff your readers send in amazes me! I have my own little dominant gal, and it is getting out of hand, but she is worth it, I think.

I spoil Finnian, I really do. I just bought her a natural Autumn Haze Trotteur mink coat with matching muff.

Finnian claims to be anti-animal cruelty, but when she saw the mink she squealed with joy, so there's not much to that theory.

And she's on the payroll of my company, ten grand a month, as a "physical therapist and health consultant." which is perhaps an odd position for an employee of an employee of a budget analysis office.

And I indulge Finnian shamelessly. I take her to Barbados, San Juan, skiing in Vail and lots of other places. Luckily, she condescends to with me.

Sometimes Finnian gets bored with Chadderton, which is a sub-average town, and goes to New York by herself with a boyfriend (or girlfriend) and I stay in town, locked in my chastity device, until she returns.

And I still pay her...a girl has to live. She also buys great clothes in the Big Apple, and I don't mind underwriting that, as well.

Finnian is very young, twenty-six or so, and I met her on a female domination thread. She lived about fifteen miles away. She is a full-lipped, high breasted honey, and she'd been involved with the "scene" since her second year of college.

That, apparently was all the school she had to attend, because almost immediately Finnian found rich guys who begged her to punish and humiliate them, and lock them in chastity.

By the time I'd met Finnian, she'd stayed with a number of wealthy submissives, both male and female, and I was able to seduce her away from them with my high bids...and hopefully my tolerance for pain!

One problem, though with dating a young woman is, they have lots of stupid opinions, social justice garbage about the environment and feminism fills their pretty heads.

Not much understanding of history or economics either, except of course how to get ten grand a month out of a nasty miser like me.

And one night, things went kind of south at one of these parties where most of my friends and their wives were congregating.

And you know, my peers are in their fifties and sixties, and of course my darling youthful Finnian had to run her mouth...

Exercising her uninformed opinions about the World Bank or gay rights or something else ridiculous, and I am afraid she pissed off some people.

I finally dragged her out of there as Finnian was screaming about postmodernism at my old friend Humphrey.

And Finnian was livid, not at them, of course, but at me for not backing her up.

And, when we got home she decided to make me pay.

"I can't believe what a tool you are, Biff. You let Humphrey and Dickie and Cooper just humiliate me!"

As she shouted at me, Finnian's boobs bounced in the tight blue and white striped sweater, and how cute her little hands were, in fists.

"Finnian, baby, I love you but you can't be embarrassing me, talking about things you know nothing about-"

"That's it, Biff. Take off your clothes, we're going down to the basement to work on your attitude."

I tried to explain to Finnian that we shouldn't have a "play" session while she was so angry, but she looked so venomous that I querulously disrobed, and stood in front of her in my chastity belt.

Finnian looked at my trapped organ in that vile little plastic pouch and she smiled cruelly.

"Yes, you were supposed to get out next Monday for a little nookie with me, weren't you, Biff?"

"W-well, wait a moment, I've worked really hard for my release, honey, you promised, after all the favors..."

It had been quite a time...a long time since she'd let me cum.

And three or four times a week, beautiful Finnian had stroked my dick and kissed my ears and whispered about when we'd finally get to make love...

In the eighteen months that she'd lived with me, I'd gotten to cum five times, and only twice in coitus with her. I still kept hoping for a blowjob.

"Oh, you've worked so hard for your release, Biffie Boy...Mister Know-It-All, who defends his creepy friends at parties against poor me, who I foolishly thought was the love of your life."

She was so beautiful. As she shouted at me, she waved her manicured hands around and her boobs bounced angrily in the snug striped sweater.

"Darling, you are the love of my life. Really you are."

Finnian opened the basement door and pointed a long red nail to the stairs. She furrowed her brow and I felt a little ridiculous, being naked as she was still dressed in the hot little sweater and tartan skirt.

And quite frightened I was, but I scurried down the steps. Finnian followed, breathing hard. She guided me to a step ladder in the middle of the room and made me get up and have my hands cuffed to an eyebolt I'd put in the ceiling.

You never knew what she'd do when I was locked up here, naked, swinging from the ceiling. Once she'd brought in my sexy secretary, Miss Brazaitis, who had looked at me in contempt as Finnian had given me a horsewhipping...

Finnian loved to humiliate me as I hung from the damn eyebolt!

"Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" I asked now, eyeing her bouncing breasts in the sweater hungrily.

"No, of course not. This isn't a sex session for you, you arrogant prick!" Finnian stalked over to the corner of the basement and took up a cut willow switch that she'd brought down earlier.

Finnian came up close and she whacked me across the butt and I squealed.

"I should wrap baling wire around your nuts and have Gaylord pull you around the block on his Harley again at midnight, that might encourage you not to be such a tool..."

Oh, how I hated Gaylord, and Eye-Ball and Throckmorton and all her other boyfriends...but on the other hand, she was so amazingly inventive!

Finnian whacked me five or six more times, and I bit my tongue.

"I wish I could bring your old chauvinist pig buddies down here, too and whip them, and maybe their codependent, worshipping wives."

I owed Finnian so much. I'd spent much of my life and my company's money on drug addiction and treatment centers. And Finnian had gotten me off heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, Dilaudid, Demerol, Oxycontin, Vicodin, barbiturates, tobacco, and alcohol...

She still partook of some of these, but I was clean now, and, with the assistance of her bullwhip, I'd become a regular maven for exercise and diet...

The doctors were thrilled with me finally.

Finally, I was in great shape, and it was thanks to Finnian's ministrations.

But of course now, I was having difficulties...

Finnian grinned. "I usually use binder clips on your nips, but I'm out, so here are a couple of safety pins."

"No, please don't-"

Finnian dismissed my objections. "Silly, silly boy. I endured the first stab of the pin in my right nipple stoically, but yelped a bit when she put through the second.

Then Finnian went back and picked up her willow and lay into my butt for nearly ten minutes, making me bounce and wave my legs around, as of course I was suspended and in the air.

She came around front and unlocked my chastity belt and whacked my growing cock and slapped my nuts too, with the willow, and I tried to cover my genitals instinctively, by raising my legs, and she just laughed.

Finally the switch broke.

At this point I was weeping, although I was also very aroused. Finnian rolled her fingers up and down my cock, and it began to swell even more.

"See, you like it that I'm young and cute and as long as I don't talk, right?" Finnian rubbed my frenulum, the sensitive underside of my penis. "As long as I have no opinions, just a robot, right?"

"No, that's not true, Finnian, you have a creative mind." What could I say to this woman? My undergraduate degree thesis was on the unified field theory.

"I'm surprised you don't just buy one of those sex dolls, Biff." Finnian used her pretty fingers to toy with my bulbous glans.

Now my cock was almost steaming. I hadn't been allowed to orgasm in quite a while, and it was really driving me a bit banannas.

Finnian took a bit of black hockey tape and taped the tip of my cock to my stomach, so my penis was permanently standing upwards.

Then Finnian went and got a fresh switch and humming, she trimmed off excess twiggy bits from the side.

"I-I don't want you to shut up, Finnian, you have valuable insights, just not at these events with my colleagues-OW!"

Finnian had swung the willow and it landed hard on my penis, right under where the cock was taped to my tummy.

Oooh, the tender part!

"I know, you like having all that power, Biff. This is my bimbo, Finnian, guys, she has a mouth like velvet, I use her for my needs!"

WHACK!

Again across my taped cock.

None of this was true, of course, I'd never had a blowjob from Finnian. I didn't mind it if my friends thought I did, and often congratulated me for this piece of twenty something cooze, but...

"You want your friends to see you as this overlord, like I'm some fucking concubine, some whore of yours."

Finnian landed swats all over me, on my taped dick, on my nipples, and my stomach, and she then circled around and whacked my back and butt some more and the stinging was so excruciating.

I am a Vietnam Vet, and I was in a prisoner of war camp, and I've taken a lot of shit in my time, but this was really hurting. It was a torture like no other.

Finally Finnian stopped and seductively ran her finger up and down my chest.

"You just want to keep me like a pet, and you don't really understand the role of women today."

She came very close to me and gave me a long tongue kiss, and I pushed up against her, rubbing my hard dick into her skirt, and like lightning Finnian pulled back and the switch came out of nowhere and she whacked my penis until the tape fell off.

"The problem is, with this male penis here. We really should have it amputated."

She whacked my hard penis, standing out in front of me, and it bounced, and she giggled.

"It's all about the super-ego, I think."

Finnian lit a Virginia Slim and puffed it showily, and then leaned over and touched the tip of my dick with the burning end, and I screamed.

"What's wrong, baby." Her honeyed tones moved into my ear and I breathed in her scent.

I watched Finnian pull off her sweater and she was now wearing a pretty little frilly brassiere.

It had been some time since I had seen Finnian with her clothes off. She tended to dress and undress in her room, and she lived on a separate floor from me in my house. I was routinely undressed in front of her, of course.

So it was just a glorious experience to see her bulgy cleavage in the bra.

Such a long time it had been for me...she often teased me because her poverty-stricken boyfriends and blue-collar lovers fucked her on the upper floor and see her naked constantly, but I just got her in her sexy, and tight fitting clothes...

But could I get her to undress more? Could I get her to untie me?

"I'm really sorry about the party, Finnian." I was sweating at this point.

Finnian picked up her cigarette again, that evil burning cigarette. She in haled and then touched the side of my penis and the pain was real.

"Your dickie-bird is making you into the torrid asshole you are, you know, Biff."

I was weeping now, but my pole was so stiff, like marble. I gazed into her inviting cleavage.

How I wish I wasn't hung by my wrists in the air! But what could I do?

Finnian walked away for a moment, and came back with another safety pin. She pinched my foreskin together over my bulbous glans (and I'd been circumcised, so it was a bit of a stretch over my mushroom head.)

She pinched the skin together and rammed the pin through it and closed the pin.

"Does it hurt babe?" Finnian asked in a soft tone. "But you're a real man right? You can take it."

It looked so strange, my foreskin pinned closed over my penis. What if I had to pee?

Finally, Finnian took me down from the ceiling. I watched, sobbing slightly as she took her skirt off and put a large strap-on dildo, ebony black, around her waist.

"See? Wouldn't you like it if your friends saw how I lube up my big John Henry here and rape your quivering little asshole?"

I hated her fake schlong, which she called "John Henry" after the famous story about the black man who competes with a machine.

Usually Finnian didn't bring out John Henry, but now and then she used him to punish me in so many different ways.

Once, when I made the horrific error of telling her to get off the phone, she shoved John Henry deep into my anus and made me sleep with him in all night.

Another time, I called her a "Cunt" in an argument and she greased John Henry up with motor oil and made me deep throat him and hold it in my mouth while kneeling in the corner...

Now Finnian ordered me to get on my hands and knees over a billiards table we had in the rec room area. She pushed John Henry deep into my rear and she pushed it in and out, and I wept silently.

I was very hard, though, and my cock kept bouncing against the underside of the pool table.

Finally, Finnian pulled the strap-on out and forced me to drop to my knees to clean it, as I was a little dingy back there.

Then Finnian attached a tiny snap to the safety pin on the end of my pinned penis. The snap was attached to a chain and she led me upstairs with it.

What would Finnian do next? Was she going to restrict my bathroom privileges? We had the problem that my foreskin was pinned together, that could prevent urination.

But Finnian also liked to forbid me to use the toilet in my own house, and once I had had to shit outside in February, squatting naked in my snowy back yard like a dog.

Or, Finnian might decided to use a real needle and thread and sew my cock to the side of my inner thigh and leave it there for the weekend, which is also a great way to be forced to urinate, and it all rolled down my leg...

She'd done so many interesting things to me in the past...boyoboy.

"Why can't you respect women?" Finnian asked me, kissing me passionately. "Come give me a rub-down."

I wondered if I was forgiven. Finnian was still in her bra and panties, and she lay on the bed seductively, as I fetched the massage oil.

Giving beautiful Finnian a massage was always a real privilege, especially when I Was able to run my fingers in and out of her cleavage as it was bulging out of the bra cups, and of course moving my hands in her inner thighs.

Finnian purred like a kitten as I covered her soft body with oil, and my penis, of course, began surging again which made the safety pin pinch my foreskin even more harshly.

"You poor baby." Finnian hummed up at me. "I wonder if your dick will pop through the safety pin, that could be a bloody mess, right?"

Finnian reached over from where she was lying and rubbed my cock a bit, which didn't help as I was getting incredibly erect, and it was, yes, pushing against the pinned foreskin.

"Did you want to me calm you down a little? I could beat your cock with a wooden spoon, honey. Or I could douse it with ice water?"

"N-no, please couldn't you just take the safety pin off, Finnian? I mean, I know I'll have to go back in the chastity belt, but..."

"I tell you what, babe." Finnian said, as she unpinned the safety pin on my penis and mercifully the ones on my nipples. "You will get locked back up. But you can cum as soon as you're willing to jack off in front of your big, important friends."

"What?"

I held out for nearly two months, but eventually it happened, at Humphrey's birthday party. Since then, I've not been invited anywhere by my old friends.

It was hard to give up companions I'd known for thirty years, but Finnian is worth it, most of the time, right?