Letter from Ithaca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I had to pay another five hundred dollars to see Miss Scunthorpe again to see if I qualified to jerk off! And of course she found a reason why I didn't qualify...damn it!

She made me go back to the male hustler and have him FIST ME...

And then when I did get to jerk off, I had to do it within three minutes with my LEFT HAND...

"After all, if you can't cum that way, you must not want to" Ms. Scuntthorpe said crisply.

I saw Ms. Scuntthorpe for three years, spent nearly $200,000 getting extra visits, and only came eight times!

I know you are getting rather bored of this story Shoeblossom (also I heard a rumor that you are compromising confidentiality by publishing these letters at BDSM library!) but I must finish.

After I'd been living in Los Angeles for seven years, I got a letter from Miss Elspeth. Dad had died, and she wanted to know if I would come home and take over the business.

"I'm not begging you, Leland," Miss Elspeth's letter went, "It is a munificent position, and if you decide to come back, you will live with me and by my rules. If you prefer to live a sinful life in California, that's your business, of course, and I will sell Daddy's brokerage and live quite comfortably on the proceeds."

I asked Eliza Scunthorpe what to do. "If I do go home, of course you'll have to unlock this thing" I said manipulatively, thinking about how I could jerk off in the bathroom on the plane.

"Give me your Miss Elspeth's address and I'll send the keys there--I've misplaced them." Ms. Scunthorpe said. "You can unlock when you get there..."

She told me she thought that it was a brilliant move, business wise, to take over my father's real estate brokerage, and said I should go home to Miss Elspeth.

But when I got home, Miss Elspeth had opened Ms. Scunthorpe's envelope and taken the keys!

Because masturbation is still a sin...Miss Elspeth has not relinquished the keys in the eighteen months since I have been at home. Ms. Scunthorpe's letter to Miss Elspeth told her how to anally "drain" me of excessive semen, so that's all up for me and my sex life!

She took my driver's license away from me, and put me back on the bus going to work, and she hired Bonnie, who is still GORGEOUS to be my administrative assistant.

Whenever Miss Elspeth gives me a chastisement at home, she calls Bonnie, and when I get to work, I must bare my bottom so Bonnie, her secretary and our typist, all cute girls, can examine the welts.

On weekends, I am back in the horrible long johns with the crotch cut out, forced to work in Miss Elspeth's yard, trimming the bushes, while she has tea with Bonnie and the girls from the office.

But there's one broker who is so nice, she works for us, and has no idea of my subservience, and I stopped for a drink with her the other night...and Miss Elspeth punished me for it...back to the story that began this missive!

So I'd gotten home, and I was protesting to Miss Elspeth that being an hour and half late wasn't that big a deal...

"Miss Elspeth, I'm a grown man in his thirties." I protested. "I just wanted to have a little social life with friends...I'm home by five-thirty most nights, and in bed by seven, right after supper, as you request...but it's Friday night. Can't I have a little freedom?"

My bottom is scorching now, and I have been weeping in my Doctor Denton's on the bed for an hour. My penis is uncomfortably locked in the damn cage...(Miss Elspeth does unlock me for bathing now and then...she bathes my wee-wee slowly and deliberately, once a week, before locking me back up, she says the belt is a great Christian invention).

But I'm horny and in pain...and I still go on BDSM sites at work, constantly. Do you think I need some sort of therapy? I am just afraid if I went back to L.A., I would fall in Ms. Scunthorpe's hands again...and that would be a travesty!

Thanks for reading,

Leland, Ithaca, New York

Dear Leland. My AA sponsor says "Happiness is wanting what you have." You are pitiful. If you can't live a normal life, you might as well stay with Miss Elspeth...enjoy it!

Best,

Shoeblossom

12