Letter from Missoula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we had a fun lunch (I paid, Sondra is career wise, kind of a slacker) and gossiped about friends and family. I looked at her as we were finishing chocolate mousse and said, "So I guess you don't want to take some time and go to the Hilton?"

Sondra tossed back her long red hair and grinned at me. We look so different, she wears a lot of punk rock crap, and I of course only shop at Betsy Johnson—but we are sisters!

"Gwyneth, we can go to the Hilton, if you want, babe, but I didn't bring your key. I told you...you pissed me off last time, and so I added three weeks to your next orgasm cycle and three weeks is just that. But if you want to lick me a little between my legs, we can do the Hilton, it's not like I have anything else to do!"

I bit back tears. She is such a bitch! Of course I can give her an orgasm, but I don't get one. I'll end up giving her thirty orgasms, and wear my mouth out doing it, I'm still tired from servicing Carmen this morning, but Sondra can't let me out of my lock just for a quick masturbation session.

She's mad because the last time I came, I was rubbing my clit against her boot, and Sondra said I could cum in no more or less than three minutes on the dot, and of course I came too soon. Better than going over, because then she would've pulled her boot away, and I would've had to wait another two weeks before the lock came off again!

But God, how vengeful to give me a two month chastity sentence—and she'd also used her piece of cut off garden hose, which always leaves me covered in black and blue welts...but I'm a woman, dammit...I want to cum!

Of course if I said that, Sondra would just tell me to pick up my key at her place and go get laid, if I want. But I want to serve Sondra, I love Sondra...I'm excited being kept on the edge, but TWO MONTHS. Jesus.

We ended up going to the Hilton (I paid, again) and we went upstairs and Sondra took off her leather jacket and leaned against the wall in her little Black Sabbath T-shirt while I stripped and knelt in front of her, dropping my wig on the floor.

Carmen checked this morning after I shaved my head, and plucked out (painfully) a few hairs I missed, as well as plucking a few from my vagina...Carmen is quite into penalizing me for not doing a thorough enough job. She threatens to come to work, or to see me on the street and yank off my wig so all can "see ju as a leel baby, a whiny baby, Senora Gwyneth.".

But my Mistress looked disdainfully at my bowed cue-ball head and then she took one of her high heels off and whacked me right in the middle of my head, with the spike, and it bled a little and I had to hold back the tears.

A moment later, Sondra had me across her lap, and had Mistress Enjoli's elephant-tusk hairbrush, and it was turning my rump into roast...big time... and then she shoved me between her legs, and I dove that muff like no one's business...

The bitch, my younger Mistress, the fuck-up who was expelled from school while I was on the honor roll...

She cuffed my hands behind my back, and DID produce the key to my chastity lock!

And she released me...oh yes, and she diddled my little clit until I was on the verge of cumming, and then took me to the bathtub and diddled me some more until I became closer and closer to cumming and I was thanking Sondra for this incredible gift, calling the little bitch "Mistress" and "Goddess" because I was so damn GRATEFUL...

And then, just as I was about to cum, she turned on the cold shower—ice cold, and I was cuffed, wrists and ankles, and I lay there wriggling and screaming, not only was I not able to cum, but I was afraid I'd get freaking pneumonia, the water was so cold...and she left me there for three hours while she got drunk in the bar downstairs...

I hate Sondra...and I love her!

When Sondra came back up, it was with a drunk she met in the bar. I was screaming in pain from the ice cold water, but Sondra dragged me out by my ear, and uncuffed me.

The drunken computer sales dude, or whatever he was, just gaped as Sondra ordered me to get on my hands and knees (and she locked the chastity lock back on my clit, the bitch) and then she announced "Gilbert says he (hic) can play better chess than I can, so we're going to balance (hic) the board on your back and play chess, and you better not move, Sis...or I'll put you back in the bathtub, or even lock you under the sink like I used to do when we were (hic) kids."

I've been trained to be motionless on hands and knees before while my Mistress used my back for a table (how did I get to be the scapegoat? Who knows) and so I knew what to do while these two drunks sat on each side of me on little stools, but of course Gilbert was all horny to stick his dick in my mouth...

Yes and Sondra said that if he beat her in chess, I'd give him a super blowjob, and if not, he'd have to give her fifty bucks...

And I was motionless, but then one of the pawns fell on the floor, and Sondra got really pissed off! She took her rubber hose piece out of her purse and bent me over the hotel bed

(I was protesting vociferously that I had not moved an inch) and she gave me fifty, and turned my entire back, buttocks and upper thighs purple, while Gil watched and pounded his pud as it stuck out of his zipper. And then I sucked him off...and then he wanted to use the hose on me, but on my nice big boobs...and guess who let him?

Later on, they sneaked me downstairs to the basement of the Hilton, and Sondra took a chain and looped it through the piercings in my nipples, and also looped the chain around a pole holding the ceiling up, so that the pole was in between the chain and me, or in other words I couldn't pull away from the pole without ripping my nipples off.

Then Sondra cuffed my hands behind my back and left me there, kneeling and naked in the basement, and didn't come back to get me until three o'clock the next morning.

I type this with sore nipples and ohhh...what a headache. Kneeling in a cold hotel basement, with more than a few rats running around, and having my back cramped, because I couldn't move away from the pole was just horrible.

As I said, I love Sondra, and I hate her...

But she is certainly imaginative, isn't she?

Also, I got a voicemail when I got home from my friend Gervaise, she was once a sub of MINE, and is very much a slave girl.

I got Gervaise in touch with Leland, the young gang biker and they are very much involved, and she is serving Leland with vigor.

Leland is very impressed that Gervaise can hold her hand out and have cigarettes burned on it without complaining.

I, of course can have them put out in my mouth, but not to be competitive. Leland and Gervaise may be some kinda couple now.

I wonder how long it will take for Leland to discover that Gervaise is not a woman born woman?

Love,Gwyneth

Dear Gwyneth...

You really know how to jump the gun,babe! My correspondent from Greater Costigan also submits to bikers, but she keeps a gun on her just in case, Camille of "Letter from McLean,Virginia" also is into being shaved bald...but with a mohawk..Nigel who wrote "Letter from Cedar Knoll" and Max who sent me something from "Letter From Oscar's Corners" believe in engaging FEMALE biker gangs to torture them. And Yvonne "Mistress Vonnie" Ausperg of "Letter from Berlin" whose letter I needed a German-American dictionary to interpret says if you dress like a biker, you actually don't have to ride a cycle to arouse the sub...

who knows?

Best,

Shoeblossom

12