Letter from Naylor Gardens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week before, I'd turned Coop's swelling glans into a pincushion, and he'd had to kneel before my sewing basket while I delicately worked on a sweater. So he was used to this sort of thing. I had told Coop that if he ever decided he wanted to rescind the arrangement, he only had to say so, and he wasn't saying so...but he was crying.

"I-I don't understand why I want this." Coop said to me, as I playfully whacked the steel knitting needle that was protruding from his cock with a wooden spoon. "If anything, I'd be totally against it!" Coop looked earnestly at me. "My folks were really strict—they used to routinely make me take off my clothes for strap whippings and stuff...and I ran off to college and never looked back...and now I-I-"

"Yes Cooper...it had an impression on you, and I suppose you have to accept it. It's difficult to accept things about you that you don't like." I was quite philosophical, but I stroked Coop's hard cock with some affection. "I love meatloaf , mashed potatoes and canned peas because my mother served them...and I think they're not good for me, but I can't stop eating them, at least once every fortnight...and you and Mariah have your issues too...we must deal with it!"

And deal they do! And I help as their landlady. It's peculiar, because recently Mariah and Cooper brought home a friend of theirs—Raymond, or Ramona, or Raymonette...The "R" person was a boy, and now is a woman, sort of...but still has a penis as well as nice big breasts.

She/he carries this equipment well, but needs a firm hand. And I'm getting three grand a month from the transsexual as well...it's quite an interesting landlady arrangement, don't you think?

Best, Emmeline Kipps

Dear Mrs. Kipps:

Live it up, but don't let the Zoning board get wind! In my town they won't allow me to even install a kitchen in my basement because they don't want me renting to students and turning the neighborhood into an "academic ghetto" but your arrangement is just a bit too adventurous!

Shoeblossom

12