Letter from Raleigh

Story Info
Mistress Pebbles is in Command!
5.8k words
4
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom:

What will happen now? Yesterday, Pebbles summoned me from the closet (I undress and kneel there as soon as I come in from work) and instructed me to put on my pink panties and my pink and purple lacy floral print baby doll nightie and high heels.

I walked into the living room, and there was Peb, and her sister Faye, and the six guys in my darts league! "Leary, since you've been bitching that I make you miss your darts throwing on Wednesday nights to do a little housework, I thought I'd let the guys know that their ace thrower is a little sissy faggot."

I'm not sure what was worse—that I blushed, or that I got a hard-on. We don't use a chastity device—I'm on the honor system—and I have a big dick, not that it gets used much.

Denny Parsell, who I've known since we were at Chapel Hill began laughing his ass off. "Leary, what the fuck's wrong with you? You look like such a fool in that thing."

I tried to laugh. "Denny, it's just a joke, just..." But it was too late, they were all laughing their asses off at me.

Kevin Kirtley, whose always hated me because I'm a better municipal bond salesman than he is, was laughing especially hard. "Damn, Pebbles, you're married to a fairy, honey."

"A weird fairy" Peb said cheerily. "You should see him when I order him to lick piss off our bathroom floor..."

"Goddamn if he ain't wearin' toenail polish too!" Ephraim Albemarle, our local grocer commented. "God that makes me a little sick."

I blushed hotly and balled my fists up, but that made the guys laugh even harder. I did look ridiculous, as I noticed in the mirror over the mantelpiece. A macho guy in a pink and purple flowered nightie is not going to be too scary...

Faye, Peb's sister snapped her fingers. "Now then, Leary you've been complaining that you haven't gotten to jerk off much in the last four months—"

"Jerk off?" Varnum Coates, another asshole laughed. "He don't get to jerk off? Y'need permission for that? Wish I'd a'known that when I was fourteen!"

I balled my fists and stomped my feet some more, and of course that hurt, as my huge feet were stuffed in Peb's small high heels.

"Do you want to jerk off, Leary?" Faye, the uber bitch asked. "If not, you can just go kneel in the closet some more, and I'll just send the guys home. But it has been a while, right?"

It was true. I hadn't had an orgasm in 73 days...long ones. But if I jacked off in front of my friends—well, they weren't really my friends anymore....and I was so damn horny. Much as I hate Faye, she looked very hot in an aquamarine top and short skirt, and my beloved Peb was in a snug tube and shorts....and I was horny!

Certainly I was grateful for the honor system, but it drove me so crazy, not being able to touch myself, when my dick was right there...at work, whenever I was away from Peb and Faye. But they'd trained me to be honest, and not touch myself when they were not directly with me...

Though sometimes Faye would lock a chastity device on me, one that precluded masturbation AND peeing, and then she'd lock on a five-dial combination padlock, give me a few hours to go back and forth with the combination until I finally got it right and released myself, but by that time I'd generally peed myself and was too turned off to jack off anyway!

But now I was so horny, but I really, really didn't want to do it in front of the guys!

"Leary, if you want to jerk off, you'll have to take off your top and pull down your pink panties and touch yourself right here in front of the guys, and then resign your position as captain of the darts league—" Pebbles said.

"No no, we want him to throw darts in his nightgown, that'll do real well at Marley's sports bar." Kevin Kirtley said, chortling.

My tears were blinding my face, I was so goddamned humiliated. Raleigh is a small town, unbelievably. And this story would travel all the way to my friends in Greensboro. Leary Maher, former tight end for Chapel Hill and expert in municipal and institutional fixed income bonds, was a transvestite pervert.

But I pulled my nightie over my head and pulled my panties down, exposing my cock, and hit my knees. I began rubbing my cock, and the guys laughed and threw beer cans at me

"Stop...take your hand off your wee-wee, Leary" Peb ordered. "Remember that you have to get your props."

The guys hooted, not knowing what "props" were...

"P-please, Pebbles, let me go on this one...no props, please" I begged, real tears coursing down my face.

"Sorry, or do you want to not jerk off today?" Faye added. "Go get 'em."

I was sobbing as I ran into the bedroom and came out with two vibrating electric dildos. One I put in my mouth, and the other up my ass, and then I began jacking my dick again.

My former friends were now in absolute hysterics. Big, bad Leary Maher, the dirty joke-telling waitress pinching stud, was in his pink panties and sparkling pink toenail polish, jacking off with two buzzing phalluses in each of his holes...yeah, I wouldn't really miss being on the Darts League!

Could it get worse? But it did because then, when I was about to cum, Faye, the uberbitch, told me to take my hand off my dick.

"Sorry, Leary. I didn't say you COULD cum, just that you could jerk off a little. Say good night to the boys and go kneel in your closet!"

It' s hot this time of year in North Carolina, but especially hot when you're crouched in a closet, about 90% of the time that you're home, right? Pebbles will really give it to me if she catches me out right now...she's a tough girl!

But she has to be. Pebbles was named by mother, a nutjob, who watched television cartoons all day... Pebbles learned quickly if she wanted anything in life, she'd have to go get it herself. Her older sister, Faye was her inspiration.

But it was Faye who taught her older sister the power of dominance! Both girls are curvy, tousle-haired blondes, and at twenty years old, Faye began sleeping with her university biology teacher, Mr. Corcoran, and then learned that what Corky really needed was to be tortured.

As Faye tells it, Corky had taken her to their usual Motel 6 (Mrs. Corcoran and the brats would have raised a fuss if he'd brought Faye home) and Corky asked Faye to tie him up. "Dude, you are so weird" Faye said. "Tie you up? When you were teaching us about organelles, Buddy Fabian told me that you were a spazz, and I think Buddy was right."

Finally, though, Faye tied Corky's wrists to the headboard, and then she began playing with his cock. "Corky, you are a spazz, but you do have a nice big dong...ooh, it's getting bigger."

"If it gets too big, Faye, you should hit it. I'm a bad boy, you know." Corky said, and this made Peb's sister stare at him. He was such a goofball, but then he dripped some precum on her hand, and she became annoyed, and she punched Corky in the balls.

"There, you like that?" Faye asked, laughing as tears came out of her teacher's eyes. "Not as good as the fantasy, right?" And she punched him again, this time right on his glans.

But then she felt badly, and she caressed Mr. Corcoran's cheek, leaning over to him. "Corky did I go too far? Dude, I just did what you told me to."

Corky smiled at Faye through his tears. "No, no...Faye. It was great. You need to keep me in line, if you know what I mean. I love it, the way you're teasing me, and then punishing me a little bit..."

With this kind of encouragement, Faye began stroking Corky's cock a little faster, and he began moaning excitedly. Faye ran her long nails up and down his cock and flashed her boobs by pulling down her tube top with her other hand, and he became really excited.

And then as he was moaning and gasping, his hips bouncing up and down, Faye punched him in the balls again!

Later on, when they were shoplifting at the mall, Faye told Peb about it. "Seriously, the guy was almost staggering when we left the motel, but hey, he gave me a hundred bucks, and that was so cool. I think men like to be teased and then tortured, kind of a Madonna whore thing, I don't know."

Peb wondered. The next time the welfare caseworker made a surprise visit to their trailer, Peb wandered to the back room and came out in a little halter top and cut offs, that showed her figure to the max.

The caseworker, Mr. Schulman, was writing things down, and pestering Peb's mom with questions she wasn't up to answering, as Mom, drunk on paregoric, wanted to get back to watching "Bob the Builder".

Somehow, Peb got Mr. Schulman to come into her bedroom area, and she crawled on his lap and told him some bullshit about being uncertain about boys...and the poor fellow left the trailer, not answering any more questions, and minus four hundred dollars from his ATM card!

So that's where the girls were coming from! Need. I, on the other hand was raised fairly well off, some would say in the lap of luxury, but still, I suffered too, as I was raised in a female dominated family.

It was not evident until after we became adults, but then Mother no longer hid the secret!

We had a nice roomy house and a pool, but no one was allowed to go into the basement, except Mother and Dad. Sometimes I thought Dad didn't want to go down there anyway, but Mother was always dragging him, and although it was soundproofed down there, if I leaned closely and listened, I could hear Dad's cries of anguish.

And, when we were old enough that it wouldn't warp us, Mother began punishing Dad in the living room. Dad would forget to wax the kitchen floor, or he would try to sneak out with his friends to play poker, and Mother would find out.

"Spivey, take down your pants" Mother would order. "In fact, take it all off right now." Dad would sweat. He looked quite dignified at home, always wearing a vest and long sleeved white shirt and a bow tie, and very ironed to the crease trousers...being humiliated in front of his children was awfully difficult for him!

"Darling please, think of our adult sons" Dad would say as he sweated bullets "Think of the effect on them. And it's true, I did want to go play poker, but it's due to my standing in the community, you understand." It was comical to hear Dad arguing with Mother, as he was a sharp-tongued lawyer, in fact one of the Assistant District Attorneys in Greensboro, but he couldn't talk Mother into a damn thing.

Mother was just gorgeous, her hair was up in a moderate beehive like the Marion Cunningham character on "Happy Days" but she was curvy and quite domineering. Dad just loved Mother, and I'm sure he wanted to please her, but you can't please a woman all of the time.

Mother would take out her dark chestnut staff—it was quite a cane, and tap it on her hand as Dad would finally begin sweating, and then, looking sadly at my simpering sisters and I, begin undressing.

"You see " Mother addressed us, "Your Dad has lost his privileges in the range of being the dignified Daddy when he misbehaves egregiously, especially when he wants to gather with men below his station to play gambling games with the Devil's pasteboards."

When Dad was naked (Except for his chastity device, surprised they had them then, aren't you?) Mother would point a long red nail to the armrest of the divan, and Dad, weeping silently, would bend over.

"Think, of it, " Mother would say dramatically as she raised the cane over Dad's bare buttocks, "If my own mother had taken your grandfather in hand like this, he would never have gambled away our family money at the racetrack."

Mother could really deliver a caning, and she paced her strokes half a minute apart, so that Dad could get the true effect of her displeasure. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't—it was so fascinating to watch the welts being raised on his corpulent buttocks.

"That's right, Spivey, keep your legs apart, no cinching your buttocks—that just makes things more difficult you know." Mother said as the cane came down several more times, and Daddy wept bitterly.

Mother's arm did a merry battering on Dad's bottom

The welts that Mother landed on Dad's buttocks were cruel, and I knew this because Mother also whipped me with vigor when I disappointed her, though of course I wasn't on such a stringent leash as Dad was—not then.

"Listen to your father, crying like a little girl" Mother called over Dad's screams for leniency, for mercy. The cane came down in spaced whacks, and you could see Mother gritting her teeth as she put her beef into them.

Finally, Mother would order Dad, weeping to the corner, and then later, I'd peek back into the parlor, to witness an even more disturbing scene.

Now Mother, still fully dressed, had unlocked Dad's chastity device, and was rubbing his penis and cooing to him, as he babbled apologies, sitting on her lap on the same divan that she'd so viciously thrashed him on!

"You see, Spivey, I just want you to be an obedient boy. What kind of example are you giving to Leary and his sisters?" Mother's low tones were impressive, and Dad was crying still, it had been quite a flogging, but was rapidly being soothed with the hand job.

"Your two oldest sons have abdicated their lives here and gone to live in complete irresponsibility, and now I am worried our younger children might do the same if you can't be a good example as a father to them."

I would think frustratedly that it was Mother who had driven Spats and Terp, my two older brothers off, with her warped views on parenthood, but there was no arguing with Mother!

Eventually, as I watched, Dad would begin pleading Mother for them to "go upstairs". "I just want to make love to you" he'd plead...because Mother at this point was flashing him her cleavage and he was out of his mind with lust.

"No no, Spivey." Mother said. "I have allowed you to seed me with three children, and now there is really no need for us to have relations any longer, you know that. You are a sexually unappealing naughty boy."

Mother's hands and fingers would be exploring all over Dad's thrusting cock, and then she would tell him, finally, that it was time to lock him up again.

Dad never took this part well. "But I don't want to be locked up" Dad would whine. "It's been a month and a half since I got to have a 'wettie', and I had to stimulate myself—"

Mother's low tones, trying to be sweet and consistent..."Spivey, don't give me a hard time dear. Go and fetch the chastity device. I really don't want to have you give me a tantrum—"

"But it's not FAIR" Dad's voice came again, sounding oddly like me when Mother wouldn't buy me a model airplane. "I just don't think it's—"

And then Mother picked up the cane and whacked it across Dad's cock and balls and he screamed shrilly, so shrilly that I almost fell through the door. "Now Spivey, are you going to go and get me the chastity device, or are you going back over the armrest? I was thinking of letting you jerk yourself to a wettie next Monday, but with your attitude, I may have to wait until Christmas!"

There was a good deal of unfairness to Dad on Mother's part, I always thought. I remember tiptoeing by their room in the middle of the night, on my way to the toilet, and hearing a strange voice in Mother's room.

I was able to peek through the doorway, and there Mother was with Francois our gardener, rolling around in her bed! Dad, astonishingly, was kneeling by the side of the bed in his chastity device, looking rather sad.

I watched in horror as Francois, who was big and burly, but not overly bright, would hammer Mother with his big cock, and I listened to her moan in pleasure, trying to keep her hand in her mouth to keep from waking us children, I guess.

"Spivey, don't look so depressed." Mother called over to Dad, who was frankly on the verge of tears. "You know you're not up to this...you might as well just accept that Francois is so much better for me! And of course you're going to have to give him a raise."

Francois was a French-Canadian who had been transplanted to Greensboro some years back, and he wasn't much of a gardener. He spent a lot of time sitting in the zinnias drinking schnapps, but now I understood why Mother wouldn't let Dad fire him.

Apparently, Francois was good at planting the seeds that Mother especially needed!

"Spivey, Francois needs a bit of stimulation" Mother said next. "He is a bit exhausted since he's been giving it to me for nearly an hour. Why don't you stimulate his anus with your tongue."

At this I almost fell through the door. What kind of depraved pervert was my mother? And would my father go for this? He had to stand up for himself. Come on, Dad.

My dad just looked at Mother from his kneeling position. "I just—I can't put my tongue in his smelly rear end, Earline." Dad begged. "P-please don't make me—"

Francois jumped off the bed and grabbed Dad by his left ear, and whacked him in the face with his other hand. "You weel do what Meesees Maher says, you fat cochon you...or I will beat you weeth my belt!"

Then Francois got back on the bed and spread his cheeks and looked back at my Dad threateningly. And Dad sighed and crawled on the bed and began reluctantly tonguing Francois's anus, and soon the French-Canadian gardener, worthless as he was, began hammering Mother once again.

When I went out to get drunk that night, I wondered if I was losing my mind!

Of course the other issue, which was even more embarrassing, was how Francois and Mother sent Dad out dressed in drag to pick up men. Sometimes my pals and I would be cruising the Greensboro red-light district in Tommy DeHoya's '83 Audi on a Saturday night, looking to buy some pot, and we'd pass the corner where the hookers were...

And there, among the ladies of the night, would be my Dad, who would be done up in a fake beehive wig, grotesque makeup and press-on nails, and a ludicrous gold lame dress that made him look like a Sold Gold transvestite dancer (that's an old reference).

"Dig that ugly cow!" Tommy would laugh, and the other guys would hoot and scream at poor Dad, and I'd just blush and be quiet. I wondered if they might note the family resemblance, but thankfully, that never happened.

Then late at night, I'd be in bed, having gotten home by my midnight curfew, and I'd peek out of the bedroom as Dad would come in, and give Mother and Francois the money he'd made giving head to various weirdoes in their cars...

And Francois would curse Dad for not having made enough, or for holding out on them (But my God, poor Dad had five o'clock shadow under his makeup, how much could he possibly make?) and then Francois would beat the shit out of Dad while Mother watched and laughed...

And the next morning before we went to church, Dad would be making our pancakes with a black eye and a bloody, fat lip...it was sad!

I also sometimes went downtown in Mother's car myself, and I would sometimes watch as Dad knelt on his stained torn stockings, in a rainy alley, sucking off some tobacco farm hand, or some other derelicts that wandered through Greensboro in the evenings, looking for a little excitement.

I just couldn't get over the look on poor Dad's face when his cheeks were covered in semen, mixed in with the heavy pancake makeup. What had brought him to such a low? Could Mother be that demanding, that she and her lover, Francois, could make a once proud man behave in such a disgusting fashion?

But then it became arousing. My parents were very permissive as I was growing up, but when I turned nineteen, I asked Mother to take me over her knee...I didn't want to admit it turned me on, so I told her that I needed "Structure" to get my university grades up. And Mother obliged!

When Mother disciplined me, she thankfully didn't use the hiking cane, but certainly she had some deadly weapons! The one that I recall being the most painful was a fifteen inch loop of several ropes, that was locked in a Spanish Olivewood handle.

12