Letter From Shana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is utterly amazing the power a woman has when she holds the key to a man's sexual freedom. You have to experience it yourself to truly understand the enduring psychological dominance that evolves when a man is put in chastity, augmented by a Dreamlover2000, electronic male ownership device.

Both Michelle and I feel a great sense of fullness in our lives. The good thing about males is despite the technologically advanced ways we have of controlling their behavior, it may not be possible to destroy their egos completely. This means their training is never truly finished and there are always new ways of enforcing our supremacy. The fact that we dominate them through their once-prized genitals is a big part of what makes the arrangement so rewarding. We have effectively harnessed the anatomy that made them dominant in more primitive times, and used it against them. How deeply gratifying that fact is.

I'm truly fortunate to have been born in an era where women are taking the upper hand in their marriages with increasing frequency. Michelle and I consider ourselves early adapters and we both take a great deal of pride and joy in the ways in which we have triumphed over our husbands. Critics may argue with some degree of validity that we have reduced them to something less than human. But I would beg to differ. It is through our meticulous planning that Rick and Paul have both found their places in life, at our feet, where they belong. If you asked them how they felt, they would both say with complete conviction that they've never been happier. In fact, the four of us now meet for dinner on Sunday evening. At the end of the evening, we give Paul and Rick their weekly behavioral reviews and take them over our laps. When they've had rough weeks, we sometimes switch off and Michelle spanks Rick while I spank Paul. This is a nice touch because neither of us has the slightest misgivings about laying into the other woman's hubby. That's the whole point. When it's over, they kneel before us teary-eyed and thank us for imposing upon them a life of gynarchy-rule. It's a terrific ritual.

I can't speak for Paul, since he's not mine, but I'm quite sure he is thrilled to submit to Michelle's authority. As for Rick, every night before bedtime, he places his head between my thighs and tells me how honored and overjoyed he is to serve my needs. So you can call him whatever you want -- a wimp, a puppet, a robot, an intelligent lapdog -- it doesn't matter to me. All I know is that we are both happier than ever and live in peace and harmony. For me that means leading the way and having a loving, devoted male taking care of all the things I don't have the time, energy, or interest to involve myself in. For Rick, that means serving a higher power. I'm now the complete center of his world, his Master in every sense of the word. And that's the way it should be.

I was going to have Rick write a few words, but I've pretty much said everything that needs to be said. I speak for him at all times anyway. Moreover he is busy taking an advanced housekeeping course on the computer and I don't wish to interrupt him.

Sincerely,

Shana