Letter to a Cherished Cunnilinguist

Story Info
A Prudish Victorian Woman needs oral sex.
1.3k words
4.44
14.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers

Letter Number One

My Dearest Darling Horace;
November 11th, 1897

I have looked at our relationship over and over again and I simply cannot understand why you chose to leave me. I thought we had something so wonderful that it virtually defied description. If you did not want to make me your life companion, then why did you encourage me when you saw how enthralled I was from the very moment we met. Admit it Horace, you victimized me with your charming smile, your enchanting blue eyes and the coiled viper of love that is your tongue.

I have been totally depressed and worthless since you decided that our relationship was not going to continue once your employment with my parents ended. You knew from the beginning that I was the marrying type and yet you went ahead and induced me to participate in unmarried promiscuity by lavishing me with unforgettable sexual attention. I told you from the start that I am a very physical woman. All of my life I have secretly craved wildly adventurous sex and when you happened into my life, I found it in amounts that I had never before experienced.

I admit that part of the fault is mine. I am an adult female with a mind of my own, but for the life of me, I cannot understand what made me decide to allow your advances. I've always been somewhat demure and retreating, yet I saw something in you that I found irresistibly attractive. I was drawn to you just as a moth is drawn to a flame. And just like that moth, I wound up burned to a cinder as a result of my wanton behaviour.

I didn't believe you when you told me that you could rocket me to sexual highs that I had never before experienced. Your promise that a few minutes of gentle manipulation of my female parts, with your unbelievably talented tongue, would drive me wild, was laughable and I went along simply to prove you wrong. I never really believed that I could attain any sort of sexual satisfaction simply from having my female parts licked, caressed and manoeuvred by a man's tongue. It follows that I was absolutely stunned when I attained a sexual climax that rocked me to the core and left me a totally spent and wasted rag doll lying exhausted on your bed of decadence.

It's also true that you didn't offer me any additional encouragement once you had made your point. You simply wanted to show me that you were not all empty talk and actually could turn me into a helpless pool of sexually spent jelly with your oral magic. Once you'd demonstrated just how exciting your carnal tricks could be, you pointedly told me that your demonstration had been a "one time only" experience and that you wanted to remain a free spirit with no ties to any single lover. I also agree that I should have heeded your warning and stayed away from any further entanglement, but I simply couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life trying to recapture such amazing and stimulating physical fulfillment with any other man.

I also agree that I should not have shown up at your bedroom door at 2:00 o'clock in the morning the next day. You were simply a casual worker who had been employed by my parents to help out during our peak harvest period. You had the absolute right to enjoy an uninterrupted night of sleep without being expected to perform sexual favors for your boss's daughter. I also know that I shouldn't have opened my nightgown when you answered my tapping at your door and I know that I shouldn't have insistently pushed my way into your bedroom and pressed my breasts into your face, causing you to fall back onto the bed.

I also know that I shouldn't have sat astride you, my legs spread, while you were struggling to get up and that I shouldn't have pulled my nightgown over my head and pressed my innervated labia forcibly against your face. I know that I'm an attractive woman as I've been told so by several suitors who've wanted me to be their exclusive girlfriend. I do have a very curvaceous figure and I often catch men staring at my bountiful breasts and pretty face. It was unfair of me to press you as hard as I did that night, but you had to know how great my need was when I pressed my over moist vulva your mouth. That was the point at which you should have turned your face away and insisted that I return to my room. But it turned out that you were just as weak as I was and you hungrily performed the most erotic cunnilingus that any woman has ever had to endure.

After that, it was easy for us. I'd sneak down the hallway and into your bedroom every night and you'd perform your oral magic on me until dawn. I cannot accurately how out of control my libido became during that brief period that you worked for my parents. It was totally out of character for me. Each night, as I lay in bed, I'd swear to myself that I wouldn't creep down the hallway to your room and spend yet another night as the out for control victim of your bewitching tongue. But as the hours drifted by and sleep eluded me, I'd feel that a hot, wet need building between my legs and I'd have to go to you to once more experience the rapture that you inflicted with your aptly named "butterfly flick", your euphoria inducing "labial wash" or your rapturous "cervical javelin".

Finally, when the first rays of the morning sun came creeping through your bedroom curtains, I'd drag my exhausted body away from your titillatingly hypnotic tongue and make my way, feeling ashamed, dirty and humiliated, back to my room. You're not tall, dark, or handsome and you've always been totally fine with that. But to me, you are a sexual colossus, towering head and shoulders above any man with whom I've ever been intimate. You're my gorgeous little garden gnome; my articulate tongued munchkin; my cunnilingus king. My waking thoughts are fraught with the fear that I shall never again enjoy such visceral sexual adventure without you by my side.

Each night since you left me, I've tossed and turned in my bed, aching for the touch of your magical oral bullwhip. I believe that I will leave this tortured world an unfulfilled woman if I do not once again experience the thrill of your darting, lizard like tongue on my love starved female centre. My brain races in euphoric circles of desire whenever I think about you. I simply must see you again and I'm sure that if I don't, I shall go utterly mad. My days are now one long endless experience in frustration. I dream constantly of your searing touch; your hot demanding breath against my thighs; your warm, mop like tongue swabbing my swollen, fevered labia, your hot, wet lips pressed passionately against my heaving pubic mound.

I lie in my bed each night and imagine your fiery lips gliding skilfully over my secret parts. I see your snake of boundless passion coiled in its oral den, ready to strike as my steaming thighs part in dewy welcome. I feel your enchanted tongue searching hungrily between my softly parted labia, lifting me to towering levels of wanton debauchery. I'm simultaneously in heaven and hell and can no longer make it through the day without sneaking off to my room to relieve the scorching need that throbs relentlessly between my swollen labia every waking moment

Does the house of correction in which you currently reside provided accommodation to visitors? I may never be able to claim you as my own, but I ache, day and night, for just one more touch of your bewitching wizard's tongue between my eagerly parted thighs. I must to go to you and once again experience the sexual skyrockets that your oral viper of lust evoked during our brief tryst a few years ago.

Perhaps we can work something out along the lines of a betrothed couples visit.

I will await your reply with baited breath.

All of my love forever.

Connie Lingus

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers