Letter To A Lurking sub: You Couldn't...

Story Info
Finally, a day off!
1.4k words
4.17
14.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letter To A Lurking sub: You Couldn't Do That On a Bicycle

She sleeps, covered only by a sheet. My hand slides slowly under and to her shoulder. I touch her. She does not stir. As I tickle her down her spine and then scratch back up, she turns on her stomach to allow herself to be more accessible. Though I've touched her many times, we've never spent the night together.

My hand descends past her cheeks to her thighs. I knead from the side, and down, taking in every inch to her ankles, feet, and toes. Slowly working up, both hands on her right thigh, she spreads herself slightly. Up, slowly, up and encompassing her perineum against the side of my hand as her hip is worked from both sides. Hand slipping around her cheek, I move up her back and to her shoulders. Down to the waist and left leg. Up slowly, working on both sides of her thigh and then up as before with the other side, hand at her crotch.

An hour passes. As I move up from her thighs, I slide my hands on either side of her cheeks and squeeze her "love handles" tightly. As I do, she rolls her hips forward, pressing her mound into the mattress. She turns over, remaining under the sheet, but in full reach of my touches. As I touch her stomach and then mound so softly my fingers couldn't perceive, she rolls her hips up to greet me.

She watches me. Her eyes now almost glassy, fixated on my eyes, lost in the mood. I touch her breasts. As I squeeze each in each hand she closes her eyes and moans as her hips rise, "Its been too long".

I pause, but retain my touch, now on her stomach and mound. Her eyes are filled with me, drinking me in. I watch her watching me, savoring the her look.

She asks softly, "What would you like to do next?"

"If you were giving yourself to me, I'd have to tie your hands and ankles, spreading you, keeping you open so I can lick and touch you anywhere, any way, and whenever I please", I reply.

"There's some old sheets in the closet. Tear them into strips", she whispers.

As I fashion what was to be her bindings, she watches every move intently. As I approach her, she pushes up her arms, sheet still covering all, but her head, neck and wrists. Quickly I work and tie each wrist to a corner of the brass bed before she changes her mind. I pick up another linen strip and as I approach, her foot and ankle appear out of the corner of the sheet near the foot.

Following my every move with her eyes, I tie a strip to her ankle, pull her leg hard to remove any slack in her arm ties, and tie the ankle firmly to the corner. Repeating with the other leg, I ask as I finish the last knot, "Are you warm enough?"

"Why do you want to know? Are you going to take the sheet off?" she asks softly.

"I want to know your nipples are mine, not the air conditioner's. Besides, I like to breathe when my tongue is inside you", I reply.

Ripping back the sheet, she lay before me in all her splendor and beauty. I start at her ankle, working up and finally engaging her slit with my tongue. She rolls and pumps to my tongue's penetration. I squeeze each of her cheeks until I think she'll scream from pain and lift her even tighter against my mouth, her "lips", my tongue, my lips, beard tickling her perineum and thighs, mustache coaxing her clitoris.

She begins pumping uncontrollably. Without touching her, she tries her best to make herself cum. Her eyes pleading, then her lips, "Please, I need it. You don't know how much I need it!".

"I DO know how much. Remember when you were touching me, teasing me and just left in the middle? Remember yesterday, you made me promise not to fuck you when I massaged you and made you cum with my tongue?" I spoke, moving my touch to her dripping slit.

"I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me, NOW!", she pleads.

"My price is high. For me to break my pledge, you'll have to become my property, my slave. If I want to slide into your ass, you'll not only spread yourself for me, you'll put on the lube." as I say this, while my fingers tease her slit, I let my little finger circle her anus, sending chills throughout her.

"At any time, even just to clean your juices off me, you'll have to suck my cock. Do you think you can do that?"

"YYYyyeeesss! If it means you'll fuck me over and over, anything!" she pants.

"And how about this pledge? How will I punish you for wanting it?" I ask sternly.

"Man handle me. I need to be roughed up", she whispers.

Untying and retying one knee up high, her ass is rolled up on it's side. My hand stings as I slap her ass. At the same instant, she lurches, as if startled, then slowly recoils as her lips release, "ooooowwwww!".

A few more swats and she is breathing heavily. My belt slips out of my trousers and replaces my hand. Only a few swats and she is panting. I release her pulled up leg and return her to her spread eagle position. As the cool sheet touches her rear, she jerks and then settles down, still breathless.

"Are you ready to please me?", holding my cock in front of her face.

She nods and opens her mouth. As I straddle her, my body settles on her, my mouth to her slit. She takes me in as my tongue sinks into her. The more she circles my head, the more I circle her clitoris. The more passionately she sucks, the more my beard tickles her lips. As she is about to cum, I slid deep into her, pushing the back of her throat, and after a second, pull out. Finally, I cum as she sucks me dry, pumping her slit on my lips as she does.

She has lost touch with reality when I raise up and turn around. She eyes closed, she hunkers the air without me, lost in the feeling, lost in the lust, lost in the hunger.

Between her legs, facing her, her face at my chest, my cock's head finds her slit, a wet, warm mass rising to meet every touch. Through her lips the head slides and her hunkering suddenly stops, her body begins to quake. IN HARD! I plunge and hit bottom. Pumping in, out, she shakes and tenses every muscle, the veins in her neck bulge, until pain in her face turns instantly to joy. I grab her hair and pull her head back as I force my lips to her mouth and cup her breast with my other hand. She cums. She shakes as if just finishing the last steps of a marathon. Her mouth opens and slowly releases a moan into our open kiss. As if she found her second wind, she pumps with me, faster and faster. I feel her clenching my cock again and again until slowly, after what seems hours, the greeting fades.

I collapse next to her. A minute, an hour, who knows how long? I rise and return with warm, moist towels and begin wiping her head and shoulders. She lies motionless as I loosen and free her ankles. I carefully sooth her legs with towel, gently roll her on her side and pull the top knee forward. My towel wipes and cleans her hips, thighs, and then very slowly, between them. Her eyes open as a smile graces her face and she "uummm"s as if just tasting something sweet.

"Lay on me." she whispers.

As I roll her over, hands still bound over her head, I touch her stomach and mound, slowly sliding down to her slit. As if an uncontrollable reflex her hips rock upward to meet my touch. Her eyes are wide open and look deeply into mine. As I move to lay on her, my stomach pushes against her mound and slit, being met by the rolling of her hips. I pull her breast up and suck its nipple as my cock slides in. She's lost in her world of feeling, drinking in every touch, every sensation.

The day is still young.