Letter to a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Jim's turn, and Claire gets her revenge. Ouch!
2.5k words
4.07
23.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Novelty Store

Dear Sir/Madam:

The man who handed you this letter is my slave. He doesn't know its contents. I've told him only that he should hand the envelope to an employee of your store and await their instructions.

It is my hope that you will take full advantage of this opportunity to use, abuse, and thoroughly embarrass my slave. Remember, he has been instructed to do any thing you tell him. For starters, I'd appreciate it if you'd have him buy the following things:

1.A pair of women's crotchless panties

2.A butt plug and lube

3.a set of nipple clamps

4.a cock leash

Then, if it's allowed, please instruct him to try these items on in the dressing room and to model them for you.

After that, whatever you would like to have him do is entirely up to you. He has a very submissive nature, but is in need of further training, so please feel free to be as imaginative or abusive as you like.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me train this slave. Also, if you'd prefer that he not show up to make purchases like this in the future, I hope you'll write back and let me know.

Sincerely

Mistress Claire

Clair's story:

If you've read Letter to a Stranger Ct.1 you'll know why I was doing this. It was revenge, plain and simple. I had left "the club" feeling about as embarrassed, humiliated, and turned-on as I've felt in my entire life. Now it was Jim's turn for some humiliation.

The rules of our game were simple. This time: it was my turn to write the letter, it was my turn to choose the venue, and it was Jim's turn to be humiliated. Specifically, Jim, without ever having read the letter, had to hand it over to a stranger and do whatever they told him to do. It was basically a game of sexual Russian roulette. Maybe they'd tell him to get lost, and the gun wouldn't fire, or maybe they'd be kinky enough to blow his mind.

Jim's Story:

I should have known Clair was going to get me good, especially after what I had put her through. And she did.

First she had me wear shorts, sandals and a t-shirt. "It will be easier for you to get undressed," she said after handing me shorts that were so baggy they were almost falling off my ass. Then she told me where we were going.

"We're going to Adam and Eve, the adult toy store. You're going to give this to an employee," she said, handing me the envelope. "Ask them to read it, and then do everything they tell you to do. And don't even think about backing out," she warned me.

Well, hell, I'll tell you. Handing a letter to a stranger might not sound like such a big deal, but when you know they're going to think you're some kind of a freak, it gets a lot harder.

The truth is, I didn't just walk in the store and hand someone the letter. There were quite a few people in the store when Claire dropped me at the door. So I just walked around the store like I was browsing.

I soon figured out that there were two women working there. One of them approached me and asked if I needed help, and I thought about handing her the letter. But when I saw another customer glance over, I decided not to. Somehow, the very act of handing someone a letter like that and waiting submissively while they read it ... well, let's just say I couldn't do it.

I kept browsing, looking at rows of vibrators, restraint devices, whips, x-rated movies, and all the while thinking about that damn letter. Now I don't embarrass easily, and I've been in dozens of adult bookstores. But somehow, on that day, the more I looked around, and the more I thought about that letter, the more embarrassed I got.

Finally, I looked at my watch and realized that the store would soon be closing. Most of the customers had left, so I figured either I do it now, or I leave.

I approached one of the women who worked there, handed her the letter, and said simply, "I'm supposed to have you read this." I looked at her face just long enough to see her questioning look, and then I looked down at the floor blushing furiously. I think it might have been the first time I've blushed in my entire adult life!

I stood there looking at the floor while she read the letter. Then, when she had finished, she said to me in a voice as soft and kind as any I've ever heard, "I'd be happy to help you. Wait here for just a minute."

Her voice sounded so sweet and comforting, I could feel the anxiety rushing out of me in a wave. But it was short-lived. She had gone over to the other girl and was letting her read the letter too!

So there I stood, shuffling my feet, while across the store, the other employee was reading the note. 'What the hell did the letter say?' I asked myself again for the hundredth time.

Soon, the 2nd girl approached me. "I'm Ashley and that's Victoria, she said pointing to the girl who had first read the note. We'll be happy to help. Why don't you follow me?"

I followed Ashley across the store and, I admit it, I was looking at her ass the entire time. Both the girls were cute (I assume they were students from the nearby college), but Ashley in particular had the kind of heart shaped ass I would gladly have followed anywhere.

She led me to a rack on the other side of the store and said matter-of-factly, "this is all crotchless women's underwear. Why don't you look through it and see if there's a pair you like.

I did as I was told, looking through the crotchless panties. It occurred to me that Clair had probably used the letter as a way to get me to buy some racy things for us to play with. Eventually I picked out a pair that I thought would look pretty sexy on Claire. I returned to the counter, and Victoria, the other girl, showed me to the display of butt plugs.

And that's how the next few minutes went. One by one, I was taken to the things on Clair's list and told by one or the other of the girls to "pick one."

There were still two women shopping in the store, so all this was a little embarrassing. But I did as I was told, and tried not to look at the other shoppers. When I arrived at the counter with the final item on the list, Ashley rang the items up, while Victoria looked on. Then, as Ashley handed me my bag she told me, "Take these in the dressing room, get undressed, and put them on. Wait there untill we tell you to come out."

For a minute, I think, I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. Then, with Ashley's sultry voice reverberating in my ears, and Victoria's angelic face smiling at me sweetly, I did as I knew I had to. I said, "Yes, Maam," and headed off to the dressing room.

This wasn't going to be just a shopping trip, I finally realized. And I sure as hell wasn't going to be getting off easy. My heart was racing as I got undressed, and so was my mind. Still, I continued to do as I'd been told. First I put in the butt plug – no easy task even with the lube. Then I put on the tight-as-hell panties. Then I put on the cock leash, allowing it and my balls to hang out through the "crotchless" hole. And lastly, I put on the nipple clamps, which hurt quite a bit.

There I was, standing in a dressing room with my rock-hard cock sticking out of the top of my lacy panties and feeling silly as hell. And I was waiting for one of the girls to tell me I could come out!

And there I waited, straining my ears for any sound. I waited 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes. A few times I heard muted voices, and I heard the bell on the front door jingle many times. But now it was after closing time and I was still waiting.

Finally I heard Victoria's voice call out, "Okay slave, you can come out now."

I opened the door slightly sticking my head out and looking toward the front of the store, and got the shock of my life. Arranged in a neat semicircle about ten feet away were six women, four of them seated and two of them standing.

"Well come on, slave. Show us what you got," said Ashley.

What was I supposed to do? I ducked back into the dressing room for a moment, took a deep breath, and walked out to face them.

I was looking down at the floor, but I had to smile and blush at the applause and catcalls that greeted me. Those women made quite a ruckus. "Would you look at those balls," one was yelling. "Turn around and show us your ass," said another. But I was glued to the spot until Ashley finally said, "Come over here so we can get a closer look," in a commanding voice.

I meekly walked up to her while she looked me up and down.

"Turn around and bend over," she ordered, and I did as she said. My face burned with embarrassment as I stood, bent over, listening to the girls laughing and saying, 'Oh my God."

"Don't move," Ashley ordered, so I continued displaying my panty clad ass and my dangling balls.

And then I felt it. "Crack," something smacked my ass hard, but I didn't move. "Crack," again, and I let out a small moan.

For the next few minutes my ass was paddled with each of the girls deciding they needed to take a turn. Then finally, when my ass felt like I had sat down on a bed of coals, they stopped.

"Stand up and turn around," Ashley ordered.

"Would you look at that? I think he enjoyed it," Ashley was saying, and as I looked down, sure enough, those panties were forming quite a tent.

"Pull them down and show us your cock," said Victoria, with a burning look in her eyes.

I did as she said, and "whack," the whip Ashley was holding smacked me in the cock. Fortunately, the whip she was holding was flat at one end, so it didn't hurt too much. But I could feel my cock burning slightly as it sprung back to its upright position.

"Damn," one of the girls said, and another laughed as they all leaned in to stare at my shaved cock.

"Turn around," said one of the girls. "I want to see that ass again." So I turned around and bent over once more. Then I felt a pair of hands yank my panties to my knees.

"Would you look at that!" one of the girls exclaimed. Undoubtedly she was looking at the butt plug that was sticking out of my ass.

Then, the next thing I knew, someone had grabbed my cock leash from behind me, and my cock and balls were being stretched up between my legs until I was forced to bend over double – face near the floor, ass high in the air. Someone started hitting the butt plug with the whip.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Ashley's voice said as she kept banging the butt plug into my ass.

I could only moan in the affirmative because, truth is, it felt incredibly good. The butt plug was hitting my prostate, and my cock was being stretched so far up between my legs I thought it would break off - and I was loving it.

"Okay, turn around and sit down," Ashley finally said. "I want to see you jack off," she added as I was sitting down.

What could I do? At this point, I might as well just keep following orders. Besides, if I didn't cum soon, my cock might just explode on its own.

I sat on the floor, looking down at my throbbing meat, and began stroking my cock. No one was making a sound, I realized, and I looked up to see six pairs of eyes staring intently at my cock.

"Can I get some lube?" I asked timidly. "I can't cum without lube," I added.

With a look of impatience, Victoria grabbed a packet of lube off the counter and threw it to me. Then, once again, the store fell into silence as lubed up my one-eyed monster.

"Stroke your cock," one of the girls said softly, and then they all started chiming in.

"Fuck that bitch."

"Beat that meat."

"Stroke that bad-boy."

"Shoot that load."

And the more they cheered me on, the faster I stroked, until finally, with a loud moan, I shot a huge load all over my chest and stomach.

"That was fun," Victoria said after I had fallen back gasping for breath. "Maybe we can do it again sometime. Now put your panties back on and go get dressed. Your girlfriend's waiting outside and we've got to close up shop."

Sure enough, when I got outside, Clair was sitting in the car waiting. I sat down gently with that butt plug still crammed in my ass, and I looked over at her. She was wearing such a broad, shit-eating grin, that I had to laugh.

What else could I do?

Clair's story:

Sure, I couldn't resist helping the whole thing along a bit. It was a stroke of inspiration really. I was watching them from outside, and when I saw Jim go into the dressing room, I realized they were making him put on those items. So I figured why not? I went in the store, told them I was Mistress Clair, and let them know that I would really appreciate it if they took this a little further.

"Sure, invite some friends," I told them when they asked. "And don't worry, he's really not quite as big a freak as you might think." Okay – so I lied.

Well, you heard the rest. Jim had quite an adventure. And after he told me the whole story, I realized that he really makes quite a good submissive. Now, I'm using it to my advantage. Sure, I usually like it when he's on top. But every once in a while, I like to whip his ass good, just to remind him who's in charge.

'Course, part of me is just a little bit afraid of what I've put him through. Next time, he's the one who gets to write the "letter to a stranger."