Letter To Bill 1/29/01

Story Info
Wife sends nasty letters to husband overseas.
2k words
3.8
85.7k
20
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

First Letter to Bill

Hi Lover; 1-29-01

I sure hope you did enjoy my letter. You have no idea how hard it was to start writing it. Once I started writing and just letting you know everything; I got so worked up going over it all over again. You know that I have never lied to you, and never will. You have been after me to have sex with others and I have never wanted to. Well, you got your wish, I only hope that the reality of it all will not tear us apart.

I guess I should tell you what we did Tuesday. When Sally took me home we dropped off the boys at the gate, they said they had to ship out at 2:00pm. I have to tell you when the wine wore off and we where still going at it bye dawn. Hell we never went on and on like that. I guess I should tell you just in case you did not figure it out yet Sally finely did get between my legs. I was sucking one of the guys and thought that the other one was eating me. It turned out to be her. God, can she make my pussy feel good! I’ll tell you about that later on, right now, I will tell you about what we did Tuesday night

Sally planned for us to go to the Tuesday night movies. Since you only like me in dresses and skirts, it was kind of nice to wear shorts again. We went to see Titanic, boy was that a long movie. It let out at 8:45 But since we slept all day, neither one of us where the least bit tired. So there we decided to go grab a glass of wine at Don Jose’s. We went in and ordered our first glass of wine. We both where not dressed to go out, it was just a spur of the moment thing. Well it did not take long before guys where asking us to dance. And it also did not take long before the wine and the guys holding me got me thinking of wanting to take one home. The guys would hold me close and you know how I love to grind against you, well, those boys got my treatment. I had them hard as hell. Sally wasn’t doing to bad. She latched on to one guy right away, myself I loved the attention of the four different guys taking turns dancing with me and buying us drinks.

I don’t have to go to aerobics class while you are gone, dancing none stop works up a sweat. You know how sexy I get when I drink and dance with you fast right, well; I was bad, I mean, I was working at turning these poor guys on. Sally warned me that if I kept it up they would soon be fighting over me. That was the wrong thing to tell me. I started kissing them hot kisses, long kisses and grinding myself into them. When we danced slowly, I could feel their cocks right up against my pussy. I must have experienced 4 to 5 orgasms on the dance floor. 3 dancing fast and rubbing my groin up and down their legs, and the others dancing slow grinding and kissing them.

Each one of them kept asking me over and over to go home with them. I played with them, and let them all know I was having too much fun right there. When it was obvious that I would not go home with them, then they wanted to go out side to cool off and take a break. I worked my own self into frenzy. I know I was drunk, and as time went on, the nastier my mind was getting. I was driving that night and I had our van. When one of the guys I was dancing with made a suggestion of going outside to "cool off" I said we should go to my van. You have no idea bill, how much I appreciated your buying that camper van for us. I never would in my wildest dream ever think I would try and lure another man into it for sex. Yet there I was grinding my crotch into this mans hard cock telling him I needed to "cool off" that I would love to go out side with him for a "break"

I walked back to the booth and told Sally I was going out side for a breather. She knew what was up when I grabbed the keys off the table. We walked out and we were kissing all the way. I led him to the van, and we stood there kissing me, with him feeling my tits and I had one hand foundling his cock, while with the other was trying to hurry and unlock the van. I some how managed to get the side door open and we kissed as we went in back to the bed. Thank you so much for insisting on that camping van. I have grown to love that thing so much these last two months. He had my shorts off, my bra off and I had his cock out. By the time my butt hit the edge of the bed, his cock was already sliding into me.

I held on for dear life, he was so worked up he shot off with in 5-6 deep strokes. Shit I was so fucking hot and not even close to getting any kind of climax when this fucking jerk pulled out and wanted to go back inside. I was pissed, but I did not want him to know how disappointed I was. I put every thing back on, and straighten myself out. We went back inside and he escorted me back to our booth when I sat down Sally leaned over and said that I looked like I had just got fucked. I told her I had, but he was a fucking rabbit. She laughed by then one of the other guys came up to dance. I wanted to all right, but mainly because I felt I could rub myself and get off with him on the dance floor. We danced and try as I did; I just could not get off. I wanted to fuck and fuck hard. I had that poor guy going nuts. He kept telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me and I worked him good.

I told him we could go to my van in the parking lot but only if he agreed to do two things first before he fucked me. We where kissing and like to animals in heat. I whispered that he would have to eat me first and I wanted to suck him after he made me cum with his mouth. Then and only then would I let him fuck me. I don’t have to tell you he agreed to my terms with out hesitation. So back to the booth we went, grabbed the keys and back to the van. After taking off my wet soaking panties, I laid back on the bed. He knelt on the floor and started to eat me. He licked my clit, and stopped long enough to tell me he had never ate a woman that was ever as juicy as I was. I did not have the heart to tell him most of that stuff coming out of me was sperm from the guy I had just fucked maybe 15-20 minutes ago.

Bill, something happened at that moment to me, I relished the fact that this guy was eating out my freshly fucked pussy. I got him to get up with me and we 69. I sucked him and he climaxed right away. His cock was ok, not as big as yours, but bad. I had an idea he might want to leave and go back inside once he came. But he really wanted to fuck your hot wife. We laid there talking, kissing and foundling each other. I was hot as hell. That turned him on, and I could feel his cock come back to life. Once he was half-hard I went to work on it with my mouth. It did not take long before I had him rock hard.

I laid back and was begging him to fuck me, to fill me to make me cum. He did, oh God did he ever. I swear this stud fuck your poor wife real well. You would have been proud watching him hammer his cock in and out. I just thought Bill, I sure hope you are by yourself, you poor baby, I bet you are hard as a rock. I bet you wish you could have watched your wife getting fucked by this stranger. You would have loved that wouldn’t you baby? Well after about I think 15 to 20 mins of hard fucking he came again and I just held on and shuddered climax after climax with him. He finely pulled out; we put our cloths back on and went back inside. I felt good, I felt well fucked and was ready to go home. My problem was, Sally was not ready and I had three other guys wanting to dance with me. I knew they wanted to fuck me, but I was fucked out (so I thought) It did not take but two dances with me grinding my self against the first one before I wanted more. Your wife is a pig honey; she just can’t ever get enough cock. Give me two drinks and I turn into super cunt.

I could feel sperm running out of me as I danced and I got so turned on thinking of the having the guy I was dancing with eating me after I had just came in from getting fucked. I whispered in his ear the same conditions I that gave the other guy for letting him fuck me. He was eager, and could he ever use his tongue. He is a master at eating pussy. He would give Sally a run for her money in a one on one show down. I really got turned on as I used my inner vagina muscles to push out the left over sperm out into his mouth as he ate me. This time I did not suck him off, I wanted to feel his big entire load of sperm in me for the next guy to eat out of me. I had shifted gears so to speak. I enjoyed the sexual pleasure and sexual feelings, but what was really getting to me was this thing of having each man suck out anthers sperm from me, all with out knowing it was anthers sperm they where eating.

By the time I was ready to go home, I had fucked 7 men in our van. And six of them ate out the remaining sperm from the last. I had plans for the last deposit from this ape of a guy. I wanted to give Sally a mouth full when she ate me that night. Well that was the plan. As it turned out she went home with the guy she was with all night and I wen home alone. I took a shower and masturbated like crazy one last time before falling asleep at 4:am. Remember those fake dicks you wanted to buy for me, but I would not let you? Well I sure as hell needed one that night; I had to settle for your fucking flashlight that we keep at the bed in case the lights go out. It worked, but I should have let you get me those things before you left like you wanted.

Well it is now midnight, I have a man in the bed, I think I have given him enough time to recover, I am rather worked up again writing you. I’ll just take out this raging heat in this cunt on him.

Remember my darling, I love you, I can not wait for you to get home. I crave your cock, I want your cock, and I need your cock. Right now I am going back into the bedroom and fuck this big black stud I picked up at the bowling ally, his wife is with Sally tonight. He has this huge big fat horse cock. God I wish yours was as big as his. Good night my love.

Linda

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers