Letter To Bill 2/9/01

Story Info
Linda gets down with everyone possible.
3.1k words
3.8
47.3k
7
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,337 Followers

Fourth Letter

Hi honey; Feb 9, 01

Believe it or not Bill, I just stayed home here Tuesday night. I have been going none stop every night since you have been gone. I been Partying (Well being honest, I should say having sex) all night, and then sleep till 3, sometimes 4 in the afternoon. That flight to England really screwed up my inner clock. Sally came over and we just watched TV. We have a treat for you when you get back. That is if I don’t bring Sally with me when I meet you. You know all those stories you wrote about you, another woman and myself? Well, Sally and I are going to make all those nasty filthy sick stories come true for you…Every one of them. I gave her the stories that I have read, sally also loves your nasty mind, and loves your stories, she like myself like the kinky ones.

Another thing that kept me home was my period. The damn thing started on the plane back. I did have a date tonight, but I can’t do anything on the rag. Thank goodness I only go three days. I will be ready Thursday night. Just in time for my weekly Don Jose’s pick up night. I wanted to write you and tell you about every night of my debauchery while you are gone. Here I am sitting at home having to just rub my clit. God Bill, I get so fucking horny when I am on my period. Why is it you guys can’t get past the blood? It won’t hurt it, in fact it adds to the lubrication. Knowing you, right now you are crinkling your face up right now. If I was there with you right now would be telling me to shut up, right? I know I am right.

If the mail keeps going the way it has been, you should get your laptop and cell phone today or tomorrow. I will be looking for a phone call and e-mail from now on. I am looking forward to having closer communications; this two to three week turn around time is crazy. All I know I better hear from you some before you get this letter, one way or another. Did I tell you I have been posting a copy of what I send you in the Alt.sex.stories news thing? I think I did. I better start keeping a copy of everything I send you and post in the story section. I can’t remember if I told you that or not. If I did not, look it up, what am I saying, you live there, and you’ll see it. I have become such an exhibitionist of my sex life, I get this sick feeling to tell the world, and I can’t help but wonder how many people here in San Diego read my letters to you. I have received many, many e-mails, Guy’s couples, and women. Everyone wants to know if this is all made up, or if my letters to you are real.

I have a nasty idea, instead of sending e-mail, lets just write our letters to each other in the Alt.sex.stories site. Wouldn’t that be cool, you and I writing and all kinds of people get caught up in my escapades and your sick idea’s. It is just a thought; I’ll start looking for your letters in the news section before I go to my e-mail. I wonder where I will hear from you first? Phone, here, or e-mail? You can tell by my letters this past week I am expecting only one kind of reaction from you, and I expect your reaction to not only to be positive, but very, very encouraging. Maybe you can write me a nice juicy story of things you think I am doing. Sally and I have been discussing your ideas of a dog licking me. To be 100% honest with you, I am afraid to do anything like that. I am not afraid of the dog him self. I am afraid of what my reaction might be. The way you write in your stories about me, so far has been 100% correct. If you are correct with that, it is scary as hell. Shit I am constantly thinking of men’s cocks now, what if you are right, what if I end up loving the way it feels when he licks my cunt? Or licking my asshole. If you are right, I would want more. See what I mean, I am afraid of my own sexual desires.

Sally wants to try it, she wants us to go look at dogs at the pond, and so far I have not wavered. I do not intend to either. I feel the same way about that as I do cocaine. I do not want my body hooked on that stuff, and I am sure that if I did try it I would never want to stop using it. So knowing myself, I refuse to try any. Give me cock and give me pot. Those are, and will be my only vise. Now, if you are with me I may change my mind, but don’t hold your breath.

I went to see Dr Peterson this morning, he gave me a shot, and he also gave me list he obtained for us of four swing clubs that do weekly blood test. He started telling me that he was thinking of joining one. He has a problem, he is single and they do not allow single men. I told him that he and I could go together as a couple until you returned from your float. I just know that if I was not on my period today, he would have eaten and fucked me right there in the stirrups he is quite a hunk for a middle age man. I hope he was not pulling my leg (so to speak)

I have a date Saturday; it is a birthday party for some guy that is a friend of a friend of Sally’s boss. He is making me the party present. I have to tell you, I have really become addicted to these Gangbangs. And the money is not to bad either. Sally’s Boss knows that all the guys have to be married. If I have the slightest hint that a guy is single, or looks skuzzy at all, on goes a condom, yes, as much as I hate them, I have started to use them. When we get together, I don’t want to give you anything other than myself. Besides, I have plans for us to live long and fuck and forever. Your little slut will fuck will never get enough cock. And I know you, you will never tire of me fucking others just as long as you can watch or know about it.

I wanted to tell you of one of my escapades so you can jack-off and visualize me fucking my brains out. Last Thursday I met this guy Kent at Sally’s house, I don’t use my last name, and I don’t let them know where we live. I tell them I am visiting Sally for three months. We don’t think it would be a good idea to let them know I live here in town. You and I need to discuss this in detail, myself I don’t think it would be too cool having a stream of guys running in and out of our house. As it is Sally is always telling them I am not there and I am out on a date. It was her idea to meet the guys at her house and to have them drop me off there. Now we are thinking it may not have been a good idea. When the pages started, I asked several of the guys how they got my pager number. It took a few times before I got the truth out of them. It turns out that someone on the base, put up ads in men’s rest rooms all over. He or they posted my pager number and according to the guys that would tell me. They say there is a note and it said "for a easy lay piece of ass, or if you want a willing Gang-Bang girl call Linda at" then my pager is there. That damn thing is vibrating all the time. (I had to turn off the beeper sound, it would never stop and it would go off all night.) So now, when I feel the need, and don’t feel like going out, I just return a call. I question the hell out of them to.

Anyway Kent picked me up at Sally’s He asked me what I wanted to do, I told him, that he needed to take me to dinner, take me to a movie and then he could fuck me all night. He asked me what movie I wanted to see, and I told him I did not care just as long as it was at a XXX theater, so I have a ball on these dates. We both know what I and he wants, I just make sure they know as easy as I am I will be treated like a lady on a dinner date. After that, all holds are barred. My favorite place is The PussyCat, they have the nastiest movies there and what I really like is they have a balcony and the place is always has horny men there. I seldom see any other women there; I almost always seem to have the men all to my self. Well, there is my date, he takes me there (when they ask me what I want to do that is) and brings me home, or we go to a hotel or motel. Anyway, Kent took me to Anderson’s. I wore a lovely short party dress, I think I told you that I stopped wearing panties, maybe I didn’t, anyway I stopped about a week after you left, the damn things where always wet and in the way. Besides after a week I was out of panties, either I would forget them some place, or the anxious guys (or I) would rip them taking them off.

Anyway, I was naked under my dress, and I wore my pushup open bra. It was a lovely night, and this guy was a hunk. He was (is) a Lt. JG. He was nice and caring. If I had not spoken with him over the phone for over three hours and had a wild phone sex with him, I would have thought he was not the same guy by the way he acted. We had a nice booth, I had a lovely lobster dinner and of course my wine. By desert I had a hand full of hard cock, and he had his fingers in one hot, juicy, melting pussy. He kissed me so hot and yet so gentle. My head was spinning, he asked me if I was sure I still wanted to go to the movies, or if I wanted to go home with him (his wife was out of town.) I let him know that if he took me to the sex movies first, he would get a lot more out of it that just a quick toss in the hay. I had a feeling he was afraid he would be seen with me and his wife would find out.

I had him so fucking hot; I got his mind off of that so easy, God you guys all think with your dicks. Once I get control of that little baby, I am in control. We went in and I told him I wanted to go upstairs into the balcony. Once there, I took him up to the top row, I just let him know I did not want any of the men there to watch us. (I lie so good) we sat down and I was at his cock so fast it startled him. He sat back and with my kissing him and stroking his fat cock, he came rather quickly. I took him in my mouth he moaned as I worked his cock. I did not stop and I let the movie and my mouth bring his limp dick back to life. Since this was not my first time there I knew that the guys would be moving closer to our seats. I sat up and asked him if he wanted to watch me get fucked. I swear he lit up like a candle. He had his fingers working, but I let him know that I needed a nice hard cock. He was not ready yet, and I had to have one. He agreed and I looked at a guy two seats away, I said loud enough for him (and several others) to hear. I asked him if he was tired of jacking off, and if he was ready for some real hot pussy. You should have seen him the guy Bill; he almost fell over himself getting over to me.

I stood up, bent over and told Kent to suck my nipples and rub my clit while this guy fucked me. I pulled up the back of my dress and felt Kent's fingers, and the stranger’s hard cock. I grabbed Kent’s cock and worked it, we kissed and the guy fucking me shot his sperm in me as my body shook with a lovely climax. It was nasty, very, very nasty. God forgive me, I did love it so fucking much. The stranger pulled out and moved back. I bent down and started sucking Kent’s cock again. I knew that a bare ass exposed to anyone would invite another dick real fast. I was right and I had a cock sliding in me fucking me real fast. I made those lovely sounds you like so much as I had a fat cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy. Kent was working my nipples with his fingers and watched as I took man after man. He came in my mouth and I kept working and loving his cock with my mouth. When I got him hard again, I told him that he was next. And I had a special place I wanted his fat cock.

I turned around and told him to shove his cock in my asshole. I was so fucking hot I was crazed with want. As he got up and shoved himself in, I turned to another guy and sucked his cock dry. I fucked and sucked every guy in the balcony that night (as I do every time I go there)

When Kent shot his load of sperm in me, I shuddered to another climax. I got the guy off in my mouth. I stood up and told Kent I was ready for him to take me to his place or he could take me back to Sally’s. He helped me straighten up and we went to his place, he kept on telling me that he had never seen a woman like me, that no one had ever got him to climax twice in one night let alone three times in less than two hours. He told me I had him so turned on that his mind would not shut off; he wanted me again and again. I played with his dick all the way to his place; I kept telling him that I wanted more, that I wanted him to fuck me one more time in my juicy hot pussy. He loved my filthy talk; all you men are so easy when you are turned on. It seems the nastier we girls are the more turned on you guys get. One thing I have realized is, once you guys get your cookies (so to speak) everyone seems to change. Some guys that one minute earlier where telling me how wonderful I am then started to treat me like I am the slime of the earth.

I am glad I only run in to this kind of men maybe once or twice a week. I remember one time a guy was fucking me from behind, pounding me hard and fast. He kept telling me how wonderful I was, how great, so lovely, I was so close to my own climax and he shot his sperm. The second he finished he shoved me forward so hard I almost fell. Then he called me nasty names, not of endearment, but out of just being mean. He cursed me, and left. Thank goodness that doesn’t happen a lot.

Well we went to his place and I fucked him two more times. He ate me and wanted me to be his girlfriend, I told him I was married and you where out of town, so I came to see my friend. I hear that all the time from guys, I hear how they wish their wife was like me. They tell me how lucky you are. Yada, Yada, Yada. I swear, I could almost recite what they say every time. You know what Honey, you are lucky, and so am I, you are lucky that I will do what ever it is that you want. And I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband that lets me do the most outrageous things I desire in life.

Well, I am going to take a nice bath in our new hot tub; shit I hope I have some tampons around here. I want to relax my poor body. Oh yes honey, we have a lovely-enclosed gazebo with a 12 jet Jacuzzi hot tub. I had it put in a week ago. I can’t wait for us to have sex in there. So far I have used it to have the jets run in me. I can’t tonight because of my period, but I could still relax (provided I have some tampons around here)

Take care my love, I hope to hear from you soon.

I Love you, keep your poor Dick happy and if you stop off in any port, you better not bring anything home and give it to me. Wear a fucking rubber when you are fucking a whore over there.

Linda

* * * * *

Ok guys e-mail me at the address on my profile. I don’t get any mail, I’ll just keep our letters between Bill and I. Now you better take care of that dick of yours, too bad I am not there to help make it go soft, but then I get a bigger kick out of making it get HARD.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,337 Followers