Letter to Charlotte

Story Info
A love letter on a day devoted to love.
758 words
3.93
20.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

My Dearest, Sweetest Charlotte,

I hope that you have not cheated and opened this letter before Valentine's Day. Knowing you, you have certainly been tempted. If you did, I will eventually know, although it will not change how I feel.

While I have certainly been enjoying this "working vacation" in Bangkok, I would much rather be back in the States with you, especially on this day. The Skype calls and the e-mails cannot replace the feel of your arms around me or the sense of your presence beside me as we sleep. To leave one's wife behind for three months is truly a sacrifice, and definitely one I did not make lightly, but what helps me through the difficult times is knowing that you await me.

I keep thinking of how I could possibly make up this lengthy absence, especially on this day in particular. I think of Valentine's Days past -- of the not-so-romantic dinner in the campus dining hall, the walk along the frozen lake underneath a star-filled sky, the day full of lovemaking in every room of the house...

Without question, I would make love to you on this special day. It would begin with a simple kiss: a kiss which lingers and deepens. My hands would meander from your angelic face downward, caressing you, tempting you, ultimately starting to undress you, and my lips would separate from yours, only to adore each newly-revealed portion of your skin, stopping only when you are at last nude before me, if anything wearing only the sparkling ring which matches your sparkling eyes.

I know how much you enjoy undressing me, and I know that once I am bare of all but my flesh, you would kneel before me, taking my dripping length into your dainty mouth and gripping it with your tiny hands. Perhaps you may try to take me beyond your mouth, but whether you do or not, the pleasure of your mouth and more cannot possibly match the pleasure of your love.

When at last the moment is right, I would sit on the sofa, the candlelight flickering seductively as you position yourself, readying me in your hand. As one, we would sigh contentedly as you slowly embed me within you, allowing me inside you once more, breathing deeply and whimpering softly as you lean forward to rest against my chest, my arms enveloping you lovingly and protectively.

And then, it would happen.

Slowly, I would grow inside you. My girth would increase just slightly, but most significantly, my length would soon press against your cervix. As you clutch me and groan with minor distress, the growth would continue. Hopefully the discomfort would not be too great, for, unlike when I accepted your virginity on this date eight years ago, I would rather not hurt you.

As I lengthen and pulse inside you, perhaps you would move slowly upon me. Maybe that act would help me to push through and between various organs, hopefully without causing you any true pain. Just a little at a time, my hardened passion would move underneath your navel, continuing its trek upward within your torso, working past your stomach, moving beneath your lowest ribs.

...and all the while, I would hold you, kiss your face, whisper words of desire and praise into your ear. If you were truly feeling any pain, I would definitely kiss away the tears from your cheeks. My hands would likely slide to your front, gently squeezing your soft breasts, my palms pressing knowingly against each hardened nipple.

And in addition to being wet, likely you would bleed for me once again, just like on that Valentine's Day eight years ago. It would be essentially your fantasy become reality: to give me your virginity once again.

Slowly, rising ever higher within your chest, my hardened length would continue its journey, never stopping until reaching the destination: your loving heart.

And then, only then, as I finally allow myself to truly concentrate on the pleasure of you body, I would help you to move upon me, my sensitive tip brushing against your heart, truly feeling the rhythm of your love, and when at last the moment is right, clutching you tightly, I would coat your heart with my passion, each surge of warmth sealing my eternal desire for you, binding me with you forever...

Of course, that is not possible. However, if it was possible, I would definitely bathe your heart with my love, on Valentine's Day and every day.

With all my heart,

Ken

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers