Letter To My Wife

Story Info
A letter to my wife on our anniversary.
693 words
4.23
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be gentle as this is my very first time doing this. Please feel free to send me your input and any suggestions to help make my stories better. "D"

.............................................

Letter to my wife

By

Your loving husband.

As I write this letter, I sit here and think of days past, present, and future. The things that we have seen, things that we have done, and the things that we will do. The places that we have been. From the beginning at the hospital where we first met, to our first date, to moving 700 miles away, and to where we are now. How the time has gone by.

I can remember our first kiss. I can remember wanting to touch you, feel you, need you, have you, but it was not the right time or place. I did not want to rush. I wanted to make sure that this was right. I remember the first time that I told you those three words at the park. You told me not to say them unless I meant them. "I Love You!"

I remember our first night together. The warmth of your skin. The softness of your breast's. The wetness of your love. I was truly in heaven. I had found my soul mate. From that moment, I felt that we were one.

I love the way you squirm at my touch. The way you moan when I play with your beautiful nipples. The way you beg me to touch your lovely pussy. I love the way you grab my dick and squeeze my balls. I can still hear the sharp breath that you take when I insert my fingers in you, to find that spot that needs to be touched. I love the way that you jerk and play with my dick. You always find ways to excite me. I love the way you talk to me when I am rubbing your pussy. The way you beg for more, "harder, faster, harder, and faster!" Then the moments arrives that you have so desperately waited for. That moment of sweet release. That moment of uninhibited pleasure. That's when you beg for me to fuck you. I love the way that you will practically rip my dick off if I don't give it to you right then.

I love to crawl between your legs and lick your clit after you have cum. You will almost pull my face inside to get more. I love to suck your clit until you can't handle it any more, and then lick and suck some more.

I love being behind you and rubbing my dick between your ass cheeks. I love the way you respond. The way you will arch to get more of my dick. I love teasing your little bud to the point of entering. You will squeeze and milk my dick until you know that I can't take anymore.

I enter you with wanton lust and abandon. I feel the friction that is made by our love and lust for each other. As I slowly stroke in and out, you beg for more. You then begin talking dirty to me. You say things that make me shake with anticipation. You tell me your secret desires. Things that you want me to do and things that you want. I tell you my secret desires and wants. You tell me that you want to be fucked all night long. You tell me that you love cock. We talk of threeway's, orgies, groups, you name it. I want to give you these things. I only want to please you the way you please me.

Finally, I am at the moment of release. You squeeze your pussy muscles and milk me for what it is worth. I finally cum in a fury. I shake, I moan, I pant, and with one final thrust, I give you all I have. You tell me that you love me.

I look back over the fourteen years that we have had together, and if I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing!

I Love You. Happy Anniversary