Letters from a Flapper

Story Info
A young girl in New York in the roaring twenties.
1.7k words
4.31
10.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers

Crimson's Grandmother Smooth was born in 1900. A "New Century" girl, she moved to New York when she was 19 and lived there for several years. She wrote letters to her best friend Lilly, and kept her updated on her life. Like all of us, she was a green eyed redhead.

If You.re not familiar with the adventures of Silky, you might read them first...

Oh Lilly,

I've done it! I 'bobbed' my hair. It barely covers my ears! All the girls here in the City do it. That too, wink. I'm so excited! Mr. Ziegfeld has asked me to join his Follies! And I've met a new friend, Olive Thomas. I call her Ollie.

She has done everything! She was married at 16 and divorced at 18 and she's been a model. Oh, she'll never be the friend you are, dear heart, but she is such a modern woman. And beautiful! The girl has the loveliest violet-blue eyes I have ever seen. They are fringed with long dark lashes that seem darker because of the delicate translucent pallor of her skin. She has this wonderful dark hair that just curls on its own. I want to be her someday.

She has introduced me to lots of swell guys, and they are all rich! Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm not totally a fallen woman. The Follies are wonderful, they put us on stage in practically nothing, but the audience has to look from a distance. Can you imagine daddy knowing I was walking about on stage almost naked in front of a whole group of men!

Best ever, Smooth

Dearest Lilly, life moves fast in the big city. Ollie and I met this guy, Maxwell Hester III, we call him Max, and is he gorgeous! He is also the very devil, I think.

He challenges us every day to commit some new sin. I've been drunk on alcohol and absinthe, and smoke cigarettes constantly, especially after, wink, and now I've smoked marijuana, like tobacco only it makes you giggle!

Then he had some powdered coca leaves from South America. You snort it up your nose, and it makes everything all bright and funny and go fast. My nose and lips get numb, but it's so much fun!

Of course, you want the details. Well, Ollie has slept with him many times. She says it's what women do to get things from men, and I think she may be right. She has more money than any girl I know, and she poses nude for artists and lets men give her lots of gifts. So I finally had my turn.

My, my, the man knows things! I may have left my innocence in Alabama but there's ways to use your mouth and hands that I don't think I would ever have figured out on my own. So he showed me what it feels like to be kissed right on my private parts! Talk about wild feelings, I thought I would explode!

Then he asked me to return the favor. Can you imagine? Putting a man's thing in your mouth? Well, what could I say? I mean, he already did it for me... so I kneeled down in front of him, and wondered if it were possible. Have you ever tried to put a whole banana in your mouth?

But I started with just the tip, and it was so smooth, and he sighed when I licked it, so I opened wide and he stuck it in. I was drunk, by the way, but not too drunk to feel every little ridge and variation in his shaft.

We went faster and faster, and I was drooling all over him, and he was making these delicious noises, and then he exploded. Right in my mouth! I was so surprised I jerked back, and then his penis shot stuff in my face and down my neck and on my breasts.

Thank goodness I wasn't wearing any clothes or they'd be a mess, wink.

Yours ever, Smooth

My dearest Lilly,

How can I describe the things I've done?

I've been so popular in the Follies that I've been allowed to join the Frolics, with Ollie. They strictly control who can come, it's all rich young men, up on the roof of the New Amsterdam Hotel. We walk around in the crowd. Last night we were dressed in balloons - only - and guys would use their cigars to pop them, so pretty soon we were just walking around totally nude, kissing one boy on the cheek while another pinched ours, and sitting in laps that were always bumpy, with hands grabbing everywhere! But the tips! My goodness, I made $100 last night alone!

We have some stage acts we do, that I wrote most of, so I'm proud.

In one, we're both dressed as men, in pants with big braces. We don't wear shirts, so the braces have to cover our nipples. We have these fake moustaches, and we call each other "Thomas" and "Fields." The thing is, the pants are rigged so we can drop them, and we wear fluffy pantaloons under, and we can drop them, too!

So in one act, we walk out arm in arm, and I say. "Why Thomas, what is that?" I point to the ground, and we both bend over, and our pants drop, but we don't notice.

Ollie winks at the audience and says, "I think that's a Hundred Dollar Bill."

We stand back up and I say. "I heard money grows on trees around here."

And we turn our backs to the audience and bend over and this time we drop our pants and undies just long enough to get them howling.

Ollie says, "Say fields, aren't you going to pick that up?"

I reply, "Today's my day off. I'll pick it up tomorrow." Then we do a frontal drop and flash and run off stage. They love it!

In another, Ollie is still a man, but I wear a flapper dress, only so short it barely covers anything. We are arm in arm, but she usually drops her hand to my rear, sometimes under my skirt. We walk back and forth until it's quiet, and I say, "Mr. Thomas, I have a present for you."

He asks what it is, and I turn my back to the audience and make a big show of pulling up the front of my dress. I have a cigar in my kootchie, and I pull it out, and hand it to him. He makes big show of smelling it, and we aid lib a little, like talking about virgin's thighs and such.

Eventually, Ollie asks me where I had it hidden, and I get all dumb and say I found a 'special' place made just to hold cigars.

So he says he has something he'd like to put in there, and I pull out the front of his pants and look in. "I don't know if that would fit, Sir. And it's not a cigar."

Ollie says, "Well do you know what to call that, girl?"

I say, "I think that's a wee-wee."

He says, "From now on, call it a 'cock'."

And I say "Oh, I've seen lots of cocks, and believe me, that's a wee-wee!"

It brings down the house.

Your show biz friend, Smooth

Dear Lilly, I'm almost famous. Ziegfeld made a poster for the Frolics, I've enclosed a copy. Don't let anyone at home see it, they'd faint. You may say that's not me, I know, it's Ollie, but that's my hair. We both posed all day for the artist. We love it.

I told you Max was the devil. Well, he really is. Last week he bought some Opium. Opium, for God's sake! We were in our own private opium den!

When you smoke that, I can't describe it, but everything seems so good, and peaceful. You just know there's no trouble anywhere... but you also don't think so straight. So the three of us were smoking, and of course we were soon undressed, but that's not a new thing...

Ollie's skin is so smooth. I know, that's my name, but it ought to be hers. And Max, he's all hard and hairy, so there's this big contrast. So we're lying there, and sorta kissing and touching, and Max told me to kiss Ollie, so I did. I know I've kissed you before, but this was different...

Maybe it was the drugs, I don't know, but her lips were so soft, and she sure knows how to use her tongue. It went on for hours, it felt like, and the only thing in my world was her mouth; and then a hand started caressing my breast. It was like electricity shooting to my female parts. I started kissing harder, and pretty soon I was feeling her breasts, and her nipples were like rocks...

Max kept pushing and then I found her nipple in my mouth, and someone was sucking mine, and oh, God the feeling. I was just floating...

Then he pushed my hand between her legs, and it just felt so right to touch her there. She was slippery and wet, and I just trailed my fingers up and down, and she moaned, oh, I don't think I've ever heard that sound before...

I realized her fingers were inside me, and I was moaning just like her...

We both had our other hands roaming over Max's hardness, and I was going out of my mind. Then Ollie went down on me. I mean, she started licking those places Max had kissed, and she really knew what to do...

In a haze of opium and lust, I fell over and began to do her. The taste, the smell, so different from a man, so exquisite. I couldn't tell whether I was paying attention to my actions or hers, and then Max pushed himself into me while Ollie ran her tongue over the outside...

Somewhere in there I went into the fog, the clouds, the sky. I was just intense feelings, no thoughts at all, and everything felt completely good. Just correct, in place, like it ought to be...

I can see why people smoke opium...

Your famous friend, Smooth

P.S. Ollie's sleeping with Mr. Ziegfeld!!

OneSilky
OneSilky
247 Followers