Letters to Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Begging for your forgiveness.
2.3k words
4.19
26.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
122 Followers

This is one in a series of emails sent to my "Daddy". Daddy is obviously over 18, and I am as well, we just like to play around. I hope you all enjoy this as much as he and I do!!

+++++

I'm waiting for you on my knees by the door when you come home. My toes are touching behind me but my knees are spread wide. My arms are cuffed behind my back all the way up at my elbows. The fact that my arms are tied together so far up makes my chest stick out and shows off the tie of yours that I'm wearing that lays on my chest between my tiny titties. The tie is the only thing I'm wearing aside from the cuffs and my white school knee socks. My hair is in a ponytail just the way you like it so that you can watch my mouth while it gags on your cock, plus it gives you easy access to controlling me.

You can see the pleading look in my eyes as you tower above my tiny frame before you on the floor. I won't speak until you address me.

"Yes? What the fuck do you want?" You're angry. Furious, in fact. You have every right to be. I haven't been a good girl recently. I've been away and you've had to pleasure yourself instead of being able to use your whore daughter as she was intended. Your anger frightens me, yes, but is also incredibly arousing, and moisture flows out of my pussy at your tone.

"May I please you, Daddy?" I ask in a small voice, fearful that you will say no, that you have found someone else, that you don't need me anymore.

"How?" I am hopeful that you didn't just say no, that you appear to be giving me another chance, and the thought that I might once again get to give you pleasure makes more of my juices drip from my pussy and onto the floor.

"With your cock in my mouth, fucking my throat, using me as your cum hole. Cum all over my face so you can watch it drip down onto my tiny titties." Despite how much I've just talked about myself, it's clear to you that it is all about your pleasure. Whenever I get the choice I always want to swallow your cum or have you fill up my pussy with your steaming loads, so telling you to cum on my face, you know, is all for you. And we both know that when you fuck my throat you are always brutal, slapping my cheeks with your hands and your cock, making me gag, pulling my hair, choking me. The only pleasure I will experience when you fuck my face is from knowing that you enjoy it, knowing that I am yours. Your whore.

"You don't deserve it." My heart plummets at your words, though I know they are true. I don't deserve you or your perfect cock or your delicious cum, I deserve none of it. But you do. You deserve a daughter who lives by your every word, one who lives to please you even at her own expense, you deserve a whore who will worship your cock and never wants to let a single drop of your precious cum go to waste.

"How much do you want my cock, Cunt?" Just as quickly as my heart fell at your previous statement it soars with the term of endearment, because that's what it is. I know you will forgive me now and let me pleasure you because you have called me by name. Cunt.

"So much! I've missed your cock, Daddy, I need it!" I blurt out before thinking.

In a second your left hand is around my ponytail pulling my head back, and your right hand is wrapped around my throat, constricting my airway. You bring your face within mere inches of my own and ask me in a menacing voice, "Who's fucking fault is that, Cunt?"

I know the question is rhetorical. However, I also know how much you love to hear me gasping for breath whenever I try to speak with your huge grown up hands gripping my tiny throat, a few drops falling from my eyes, drawing mascara tears on my face. "My fault... so sorry..." I manage to wheeze out.

You let go of me after that and for a minute I think you are going to leave me there, panting and crying and dripping for you, until you say "Undo my pants, Cunt."

Despite the fact that my arms are tied behind my back, I do not hesitate. I can't give you the chance to overthink things and decide not to forgive me. I don't want to hesitate either. I need your cock. I have gone too long without it.

Using only my teeth and tongue I manage to pull your belt through the first part of the buckle, and then have to pull it away from you using my teeth in order to free it from the prong. I nose the buckle away from your body creating slack so it is easier to get the belt free from it. The button on your dress pants proves slightly more difficult, but soon I am pulling down the zipper between my teeth as I look up at your face through my lashes. Your pulsing cock hiding under the thin layers of cloth make the task more difficult as they tent the fabric, but I love your cock so I don't complain.

Once I have the zipper all the way down, your pants fall to your knees, which are slightly parted. I make no move to remove your boxers, instead leaning back and resuming my earlier position. I have learned to follow your instructions explicitly.

"Lower my boxers." The command of your voice makes my nipples tighten and my pussy drip even more. Removing your boxers with only my mouth proves to be more difficult, and I find I have to alternate sides, pulling them down a little at a time. The last few tugs are difficult as the elastic is caught on the massive erection you have waiting for me. But finally your boxers are around your knees with your dress pants and I am face to face with the cock I have missed so much over the past few weeks.

I desperately want to take you in my mouth, to feel your thick meat pulse and twitch on my tongue, feel the head forced down my throat and cutting off my air, but I cannot be greedy tonight. Tonight is all about my Daddy. I know that if I get your cock in any way other than in my mouth it will not be for my pleasure and I will likely not be allowed to cum. I hope you do though. I want to feel you cum in any and all of my holes, but don't expected to be rewarded in such a manner. I have to earn your cum. For tonight, I hope that you will cum on me multiple times. On my innocent little face, my tiny teenage titties, even on my pussy, though I don't expect you will allow the last one.

You stand there watching me for an interminable amount of time. My eyes are flickering from your face down to your cock every few seconds. I hear myself panting. I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear my tight little twat gushing and dripping onto the floor. I am ready to beg but some part of me knows better than to speak.

"Beg for it. I know you want it. Beg for it. Convince me that I should give you my cock."

"Oh Daddy, please, I need your cock. I'm so sorry for abandoning you, but I never stopped being your whore. I couldn't even touch myself without you, I feel empty without you, Daddy. Please let me make it up to you. Please, Daddy! Let me worship your cock, I'll bathe it with my tongue and swallow it whole. I won't ignore your perfect balls either, Daddy, I know they need to be loved. I wish I could fit your beautiful balls in my mouth at the same time as your cock, I want all of you in my mouth at once. Please, Da-"

I must have said what you wanted to hear, because you interrupt my begging by shoving your beautiful, thick, man-sized cock directly down my throat and hold it there. I feel the huge head of it in my throat and moan. Every fiber of my being is on fire. I never knew I would feel so empty without your cock, but now that I have it back, stuffing my mouth, I realize I was empty and alone without it. Without you.

Your cock has only been buried in my throat for a few seconds but I am already starting to see stars. I didn't get a proper breath after begging before you started to choke me with your manhood. You aren't ready for me to pass out yet, though that time may come, so you grab my hair and remove my face from your thick meat, holding yourself still. You allow the head to remain in my mouth, and I can just barely breath around it. I do so, gasping for breath, saliva dripping out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

"You're out of practice, Cunt. We can't have that, now can we?"

I shake my head around your cock and quickly take one last breath before you shove your big dick down my throat again. I am able to hold it in my throat longer this time, but you're right that I am out of practice. I know you will train me again until I am able to keep your cock buried in my throat for a full minute, like I could before.

You pull out again and only allow me a few seconds to catch my breath before you are using my hair to guide my face back and forth on your cock. You stand still as you force me to fuck myself against your cock. I choke and splutter, rivulets of saliva pour down my face, down my torso, over my pussy and join my cunt juices puddling on the floor.

"Yes, Cunt. Take my cock. You love Daddy's cock, don't you?" I moan in response, adoring the frantic pace you are setting with my face. "Don't ever go away for that long again, Cunt. Daddy is extremely unhappy. You are mine, Cunt. Look at me!" You hold my head still, your cock half in my mouth, until I look up at you through my lashes. I must look like quite a sight. A thick, veiny, manly cock coming out of my mouth, mascara tears running down my cheeks, bubbling saliva falling down my chin. You smile. "You are mine, Cunt. Daddy's perfect little girl. You belong to Daddy."

With every short sentence you pull back and slowly thrust your cock into my mouth. Picking up the pace a bit, you now thrust in and out with every word, still staring deep into my eyes. "You... belong... to... Daddy... You... are... Daddy's... Cunt..." Soon your thrusts are hard and fast. You are having trouble keeping your eyes open, and your thrusts are becoming less and less controlled.

The head of your cock pounds into the back of my throat on every thrust, gagging me on every thrust. I feel your balls hitting my chin every time, and I love it, but I can never quite get all of your cock in my mouth at this angle. I wish we were up on your bed so that I could lay on my back with my head over the edge and you could stand in front of me and snake your cock deep into my throat. Your balls would cover my nose, prohibiting me from even attempting to breathe, but your whole cock would be ale to slip deep inside of me, not a centimeter un-covered by my hot teenage mouth. Maybe later.

You start to twitch and your thrusts become more erratic. You're getting ready to cum, and I pray that you'll leave your cock in my mouth or my throat when you do.

I am not so lucky. In no time you pull your hard Daddy cock out of my mouth and start jacking off above my face.

"Close your mouth, Cunt. You don't get any cum tonight," you manage to spit out. I close my mouth but keep my eyes open, staring straight up at you. Seconds later I watch your hot cum shoot out of the tip of your cock and then it is scorching my skin as it lands on my face. I desperately want to open my mouth and taste you, but I'm trying to please you tonight and earn your forgiveness, so I keep my mouth closed even though it pains me to watch your cum go to waste.

Six thick, hot ropes of cum shoot out of your cock and cover my young face. Your precious cum is coating my little face from forehead to chin. Using the tip of your cock, you spread it around to make sure that no bit of skin is uncovered. Normally you would be growing soft after blowing a huge load like that, but not tonight. Your cock still throbs and twitches as you paint my face with your cum.

I imagine you will take my ass next. Pound my tight, tiny, teenage asshole to remind me who owns me. You'll last longer now that you've cum once, so you can shove your cock in and out of my ass for what will seem like hours. I imagine that you'll make me clean off your cock after it's been in my ass and then you'll cum on my face again. To have your cum so close to my mouth but not inside is the worst form of torture. But I would never presume to know what you will actually do to me. That is always up to you.

sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
122 Followers