Letters to "F*#% Me" Magazine Pt. 02

Story Info
Carley U. Nes' Tremous answers letters from readers.
3k words
14.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 10th, 2006

Hello my sexy fans! I hope last issue was a real help to those who have been having trouble in the sack. We worked real hard on this month's tips column to be an even bigger help than last month, make sure you read it!

Last month, we got a letter from "Slutty Student" in C.A. A few hours before we went to print, she sent me an email. She let me know what happened between herself and her professor who has been getting looks up her skirt in class. Here's her email:

Hey Carley!

Thanks for having my letter in last month's issue, what you said really made me think.

I have two Saturday night classes with him, and after last nights class, I decided to talk to him. After all the students left class, I stuck around for a little bit and asked if I could speak to him before he went home.

We went into his office right off from the classroom and after he closed the door behind him, I quickly told him I was sorry for hanging my legs open to him in class. He sat down at his desk and smiled...I didn't know what to do. I just sat there and waited for him to say it was okay or to not to do it again. Something!

He just sat there, smiling at me. I finally decided to excuse myself and as I started to stand, he jumped up. He pushed me back to sitting on the chair and he began to unzip his pants. I just sat there, dumbstruck!

He pulled his cock out of his pants and before I could muster a "no!" he slid it between my lips. I didn't know what to do at first. I didn't know if I should fight back, or just enjoy it...because so far, my panties were getting soaked from him having his cock in my mouth.

I began to suck lightly on the tip of his dick and he moaned to me that I was being a perfect little student. I enjoyed his moans and sighs and I continued to suck on his cock for many minutes. I really got into it and ended up jerking off his cock while sucking on his nut sack, he held onto the sides of my head and moaned over and over how much he loved my tongue and wet mouth.

I didn't stop until his cock twitched in my mouth and he began to cum down my throat. I've never enjoyed sucking a cock so much before and I can't wait to do it again!

I'll keep you updated about me and my teacher, I'm going over to his place right now after I send this!

Slutty Straight A Student

Santa Barbara, C.A.

Wow, Slutty Student, you have really gone up the ladder of education. Make sure you at least still study for the final, he may loose interest in you.

And please do keep me updated about your sexual exploits with your teach, I'm sure my readers would love more juicy, hot details of the two of you!

Here's a letter I got last week from "Hitchin' Teen Tease" in U.S.A. She writes:

Carley, I got hooked on your magazines while I was traveling across the country with my boyfriend. We'd always find an old issue at one of the rest stops we'd end up in. We would read the stories and stare at the pictures and later bring each other off to the different fantasies we'd received from your magazine.

Well, two years ago, my boyfriend left me at a truck stop outside of some city in N.M. and I was stranded for many days before I finally decided to hitch my way out of the state and head to my original goal of Ashland, O.R. I cleaned myself in the sinks in the woman's bathroom and changed clothes, throwing away my very dirty and stinky old ones in the trash.

I stood by the side of the freeway in a torn black skirt that flipped around as cars sped past me. My tits were visible because the fabric was slightly shear and when the car's headlights crossed over my body, my tits almost glowed in the light.

I kept my thumb out in the road for a while, receiving many honks from drivers that went past. I began to get tired after turning down a few old men that just wanted a quick blow job by the side of the road, I was ready to sit down and call it quits.

I put my arm down and turned towards my backpack sitting on the side of the road when a trucker pulled to a stop in the road. Cars honked and changed lanes and sped past him, flipping the driver the finger. He smiled at me and opened the side passenger door and told me to hop in. "Don't worry, I won't ask for anything, girlie!" he had to yell over the engine. I grabbed my backpack and hopped in.

"A girl your age shouldn't be out here hitchin'!" He said as I got settled and closed the door. As we drove away I thanked him for picking me up and told him just to take me as far into California he could get me.

"I'll even give you some money if you need it," I offered but he shook his head no and told me not to worry. I told him thanks again and I fell asleep with the soft rumbling from the road rocking me asleep.

He later woke me up and said we were at a rest area stop and that he thought I'd want to stretch my legs. I thanked him for waking me and asked if I had time to use the bathroom. He pointed in the direction of the bathrooms and said that we had plenty of time. I ran off to the bathrooms and when I came back out, he was talking to a State Trooper. I walked over to his rig slowly, afraid of what the two men were talking about.

The rest area was deserted because it was in the early morning and few cars were on the almost deserted stretch of highway.

The trooper nodded to me and then got into his car. I got into the rig and when the driver got in, he smiled at me and said it was an old buddy he'd met at the rest stop a few weeks before when he was a delivery. We left a few minutes later and almost a half an hour later, I heard sirens from behind us and the driver pulled to the side of the road. We were next to a heavily wooded area and when the Trooper came on the loud speaker, he told us to get out of the rig and stand on the passenger side next to the side of the road.

When were standing by the rig, the trooper walked up to us and I noticed right away it was the trooper at the rest stop miles back. He smiled at the driver and thanked him. The driver nodded and before I knew it, the trooper had me on my knees and sucking him. Cars that sped by didn't stop or slow down, they couldn't see me sucking off the cop because we were hidden by the rig.

My knees got sore and I stood up, still bent over sucking off the trooper's ample sized dick. Soon I felt the driver's hands riding up under my skirt and pulling my panties down. I didn't fight back and let the driver slide his cock between my thighs and into my pussy. I moaned against the trooper's cock and rocked back against the driver behind me. The driver soon was moaning and gasped and pulled his cock from my pussy and came on the ground by my feet. I pulled the trooper's cock from my mouth and asked if he wanted to fuck me now.

He said he was married and didn't want to cheat on his wife. The driver chuckled and told him to go ahead and fuck my ass then. I didn't get the humor or the sense of it, but no matter, I was turned around and the trooper decided to go ahead and fuck my pussy. His cock filled me up completely and I found myself having a ragging orgasm against his cock soon into his thrusts.

He held tightly onto my hips and I screamed into the woods as I came over and over on his giant cock. The driver watched as he smoke a cigarette while leaning against the side of his truck and when the trooper was ready to cum, he pulled out of me and turned me around.

I was pushed onto my knees and his cock was slid into my mouth. I held his cock between my lips and felt it pulse and release into my mouth. I took ever drop from his cock and swallowed it.

He patted my head and asked where I was headed. I told him O.R. and he told the driver to go ahead and give me my backpack. I was given my backpack and the driver left me with the trooper. He took me back to the station and let me stay in his squad car that was locked up in the back parking lot. The next morning, he gave me a few twenties and took me on his drive up along the highway he'd pulled me over on.

He dropped me off a ways up the road and gave me a quick kiss. He wished me good luck and drove off.

I got a ride from a nice old lady and she dropped me off in a little dinky town here in California. I thought I'd tell you what happened and I hope you got as wet as I did when I put my events down onto paper. Enjoy, Carley!

Love ya,

Hitchin' Teen Tease

U.S.A.

Well, Hitchin', good luck on your travels. Be careful though, girl! I hope to hear from you in the future!

And here's a letter from one of my young men who are a big fan of the magazine! He writes:

Dear Carley,

I am twenty three years old and I only recently had sex for the first time.

I have read many stories in your magazine over the years and very rarely do I ever read stories about virgin men, they are always about virgin women.

So, I am going to tell you how I had sex was for my first time. I got to loose my virginity to my little sister's best friend.

I still go home to my parents house when I visit from college and this time, my little sister was having a slumber party for her eighteenth birthday. I brought her home a present and gave it to her in front of her friends who all thought I was the best brother in the world for being so sweet.

What can I say, I love my lil' sis.

When I was getting into bed that night, I was later visited by her friend named Beth. She crawled into bed and as I was trying to tell her to go back to my sister's room, that my parents would catch us, she began to kiss me.

When I pushed her away, she said that my parents had left to go out with the neighbors and that since my sister was a big girl now, they knew my sister and her friends would behave and if they needed anything, to come ask me.

I didn't wait to find out....actually, I couldn't help it really. Beth climbed on top of me, breathing heavily as she pulled her pajama top off and revealed to me the first set of breasts I had ever seen. I mauled them as we kissed and sucked on each others tongues.

I pulled her away and asked what my little sister was doing. She said that her and the others were prank calling their boyfriends and that she'd grown tired of it. She lent back down and I sucked on her nicely shaped tits until the tips grew hard in my mouth.

I held onto her ass in my hands and felt the warm flesh tighten as I pulled her towards my cock. I was still covered by my boxers and she still had on her pajama bottoms, but I didn't care. I ground my crotch against hers and soon felt the precum wet my boxers and her pussy was creaming her pants that we both had very visible wet spots.

She rolled off me and began to pull down her PJ bottoms as I pulled down my boxers. She asked if I'd fucked many girls in college, and to not look like a geek, I told yeah but never one so hot before. She smiled and blushed and I climbed between her legs. I asked her if it was her first and she said she'd fucked her ex a lot but he was a high school boy and was very inexperienced.

I was worried that I wasn't going to be as good for her and wasn't about to tell her I was a virgin. So thinking of the countless articles that I've read in your magazines, I put the knowledge of thrusting and hip movements to test and slid my very erect cock into her wet pussy. She moaned and gasped and I did too as I felt pussy for the first time wrapped around my dick.

I knew that pussy was supposed to be soft and warm and wet if you know what you are doing, but I never imagined that pussy was going to be so fucking tight and hot as hell.

I pushed forward and felt the back of her pussy against my cock and she moaned that I was so big. I smiled and figured I was doing great. I pulled out and slid back in like I'd remembered one story depicting of sex. Her head rocked back as I pushed forward and I pulled back, her head moved back down.

I kissed her chin as I continued fucking her and moved my kisses to her neck. I sucked hard on her white neck and bite hard as I felt her grip my cock with already very tight pussy. I muffled my cries into her neck and gasped as I felt the uncontrollable urge to cum in her pussy. I wasn't protected and I wanted to hold off until she said it was okay to cum unprotected.

She said she wasn't on the pill and really wanted to feel my cum enter her pussy and mix with her juices but was scared of getting pregnant. I pulled out and asked if she had any condoms, that I'd left mine at my dorm room (which is a total lie, I've never bought condoms in my life!)

She slid down between my legs and began to lick my wet cock. I've never had a girl suck my cock before and I soon felt the urge growing again in my hard cock. I held her hair which was up in two small buns on the side of her head and I moaned as I felt my cum spurt into her teen mouth. I gasped and moaned and sighed until I felt spent and she crawled back up to me, kissing me with her mouth still full of my cum.

Here's where I'm not sure about, Carley.

She kissed me and slowly fed me back my cum. I can't lie about this, but it grossed me out but was really turned me again. I soon felt my cock spring back up and beg for more. She was surprised I was hard again and said she could never get her ex to do her more than once in one night.

I let her climb on top of me and soon I was banging her pussy again with her help as she bounced up and down on my cock. When I got close she hopped off and jerked me off. I spewed onto my lower stomach and chest and she smiled as I came like what felt for many minutes. When I was done, I was fully covered with my cum. She slid her tongue through my spunk and lapped it up.

I loved watching that hot teen eat up my cum and when we were done, we sneaked off to my bathroom to shower together.

We keep in touch and she is going to come visit my college in a few weeks to think about coming here next semester. Or should I say, cumming here next semester.

Thanks for helping me to have the best fuck as my first time. All the reading really paid off!

Thank you Carley!

Christopher, I.D.

Thanks for writing to us, Christopher! You sound like one lucky little bastard to have hooked up with such a hot young lady.

Just to let you know, many men of all ages love to taste their cum on the woman's tongue or lips after she's finished taking your load in her mouth. I don't know why, it may be getting to taste themselves on the lovely mouth that just brought them off minutes before.

Who knows....

I hope you two kids enjoy reading my column together and are finding lots of ways to pleasure each other for hours. You have fun baby, and get that girl on the pill. You will love the feeling of your spunk entering her womb and not be worried about the pitter patter of little feet in nine months!

Take care hun, and thank you to all my readers. I'll be back here next month with more titillating letters from other readers! Enjoy!

Carley U. Nes' Tremous

Editor of "F*#% Me" magazine

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Martha's Second Chance An older woman finds herself with a young man's help.in Mature
Wheels In Motion Ch. 01 The beginning of their story.in Lesbian Sex
Short Taboo Mature and Bondage Stories Many short stories involving taboo mature and bondage themes.in Mature
Idle Hands A frigid woman becomes the host of a horny succubus.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories