Letters to Jane – Naked Lunch

Story Info
Follow up to ‘Who Wants to Tell Me a Story’.
3.6k words
4.33
17.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To recap. I had answered a listing on craigslist from a married mom that wanted nasty stories sent to her email account. I sent one, and 'Jane' loved it. This is the follow up to 'Who Wants to Tell Me a Story'.

So I responded to the listing. I sent the email to the craigslist account. I was drinking when I read it, and had done a few more shots while writing the story you see above. I almost forgot about it over the next couple of days - well like I said almost forgot about it.

After a week I got this email...

OMG nicenastymann. I got a number of responses. A lot of them were a line or two and then a picture of the guys junk. Yuck. And of course asking for me to send pictures back.

Yes. Send me more! I don't care what about. Let me try to shock you - I like EVERYTHING!! And how did you guess about my needing to play with myself as I read your story about 'us'? My hand, my vibrator and some other toys has been in and out of my pussy since I got your email.

Can I tell you that my poor husbands cock has been getting a workout since I got your story?

Call me 'Jane'. Call yourself 'Dick'. And I have had two fantasies lately that I'm going to challenge you to write me about. One involves me as the 'entertainment' of a party; the other is where I play with a man's cock an balls for hours, keeping him on the edge but denying him from cumming.

Jane

Wow. Now what do I do? I really didn't expect there to even be a 'Jane'. I figured all I was going to get was some come on spam from Russian chicks who want to come to the U.S. or something like that.

Well old son I tell myself, are you having fun? Because if you are then you should respond with some more. Smiling to myself I start writing back.

Hi Jane,

I have to tell you I'm also surprised. After a couple of days I figured the listing was just spam bait, and I was resigned to getting a mailbox full of letters from desperate Russian/Latin/African/Martian singles wanting to connect with me. So let's return to our first day in the master bath...

"Hmm, Dick while this is very nice the floor is chilly. I'm getting cold. I think we should get up."

"Then can I offer a shower and then some lunch followed by a tour of the place?" We get up, and I get a couple of towels laid out and we get into the shower.

Like I had said, when I redid the bath I put in a huge shower, made it big enough for four. I put in the tile floor and walls then had a big glass front installed and there are shower fixtures on three walls. We get in and luxuriate in the warm water, taking our time playing, kissing and caressing; we even get a bit of washing in.

Finished, the water off and I'm drying you in one of the towels. "I don't have anything to wear here, and I really don't want to put my panties back on. They got, hmm, shall we say damp on the drive over? Unless you have some things I can slip into."

"Jane, didn't you notice I don't have neighbors close by? You're fine in what you have right now, absolutely nothing. And very delicious to the eye by the way." You turn to me, smile on your face and eyes twinkling. You put your hands up to your head and do a shimmy-shake with your hips.

"And you not able to concentrate because you're staring at my butt? Oh no sir. And I like the idea of some lunch."

"Okay, how about I get you an old oversized shirt. It'll be just enough to cover the good parts, and I'll still be able to feast my eyes on your very lovely butt. OK?"

You agree, we go into the master bedroom. I pull out an oversized mesh black tank top – you look at me with a look of mock exasperation but put it on. The bottom of the shirt just barely covers your pussy lips, perfect! I toss on a pair of cotton shorts and lead downstairs to the kitchen.

We get some sandwiches made, and I put a selection of microbrewery beer into a bucket with some ice that I keep handy for outside along with a couple of glasses. The kitchen door leads to a deck where I have a table and some chairs and benches. I had built a pergola over the deck and it provides some shade. I lead the way out there and we have our lunch. I explain one of the reasons why I bought the place was the privacy it gave. I'm back off the main road, and the property was mostly surrounded by state land. We finish our food, and open a couple more beers and lounge back in our chairs.

You sit back and hook a leg over the arm of your chair exposing your pussy to me. You give me a devilish smile then lick the rim of your beer glass. "This is nice. So tell me, do you have any idea of how we are going to do this? Things happened so quickly I'm a little confused."

"That depends on you in a lot of ways. I'll give you a key, and you decide how fast or slow you want to take things in terms of where you are going to stay. Which does make me wonder, do you also own or are you renting?"

"I have an apartment. I was looking into buying a condo but then with the market I got scared. I think I'll keep the apartment for now since the lease has a while to go. And I'm feeling overwhelmed with this agreement of ours. That came out of nowhere for me – I'm still not sure why I said yes so quickly. I have to admit it's fair, especially after what happened upstairs! I've always wanted to do that, but was always afraid the guy would get angry and start a scene. That was very hot. But tell me are there any limits to this agreement?"

"Let's keep it simple. Neither of us proposes something that's illegal; or is going to cause either or both of us to get injured or sick. And I think by having both of us as equal partners make things self-policing. Whatever we do will come back to haunt us."

You keep that smile on your face and give the rim of your now empty glass a long lingering lick with your tongue. You put it down and grab another out of the bucket, take the cap off. You make a show of bringing the long neck bottle up to your lips, licking the top and then putting the opening into your mouth to take a nice slow swallow. "That tastes good. And what if I say for you to take your shorts off, sit in the hot afternoon sun and start jerking your cock off for me?"

My turn to smile back at you as I take my time standing up, then slowly push my hand down my shorts and grab my cock. "So you want show? Never turn down a chance to have a pretty lady enjoy the sight of your cock." I pull my hand out, pull my shorts down mid-thigh. I look you straight into your eyes as I grab my cock with my right hand, slowly moving it up and down until I'm fully erect. Then I push my shorts down to my ankles, do a little bit of a bump and grind. That's when I kick my shorts into your lap.

You're giggling at this point, so I sit down. I sit back, spread my legs wide and start to slowly bring my right hand up and down the length of my cock. I'm average size, not too small, not very big but you are obviously enjoying the sight. "So what now little lady? What's your pleasure?"

You take another sip of your beer while watching me slowly and gently stroke my cock. You sit up, drag the chair closer to me, sit back and hook your leg over the arm again, giving me a beautiful shot of your slit. Yum. "I want you to slowly jerk that thing off. I want to watch you cum, shooting your stuff all over yourself. I want to see your hand covered in your semen, watch it oozing down over your hand and shaft to your balls. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm going to do it nice and slow though, looking at your pussy and those mouthwatering jugs of yours. You sure you want me to solo this on all the way to a creamy end?"

"Oh yes. I want to know when you get close. But take your time because this is hot and sexy and making me horny. Tell me about jerking off. What do guys do when they are playing with themselves? Is it all about porn, or daydreaming or what?"

I lean back, my left arm behind the back of the chair I'm in. I get comfortable for what is going to be more than a quick jerk off session. "It depends my dear. I would say all of the above. I'm guessing you want to know about the kind of fantasies we have when we jack off. Is that right?"

"Mmm, yes you got it. I want you to fantasize like you would if you were by yourself. But I want you to tell me what it is that is turning you on. But I don't want you to come quickly. You have to tell me when you get close."

I relax, lean my head back. "Okay Jane. We have a good long time since I'm not at all close. For me, it's more a series of quick day dreams, stream of consciousness stuff. Hmmm. We are upstairs in bed. You are on your back, and I'm lying between your thighs. Your pussy is right in front of me; wet, hot, luscious looking. I nibble your outer lips first, and then run the tip of my tongue in the folds between your outer and inner lips. I suck first one then the other of your inner lips into my mouth and you give a sigh."

"How does my pussy taste?"

"Delicious. Warm, a bit of tang when I get close to your pee hole. A little salty. It tastes like you, like when I kiss you, have your tongue in my mouth. It's a taste that goes straight to my balls."

"Like this?" you ask, and I see you bring one of your fingers at my lips. I draw in the perfume from your pussy then open my mouth and lick the juice off your digit. I bring it into my mouth sucking it clean.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what it tastes like. Hmmm. Any more?"

"Later you perv. Tell me more of what is going on."

"Now you are on your tummy, a pillow under your hips. I'm still lying between your thighs however I'm kissing and nibbling your silky ass cheeks. I move up to the top of your ass, and run my tongue between the dimples at the small of your back. That gets you moaning. I slowly lick down your crack – working my way to your pretty little puckered hole. You lift yourself up and expose it to me. I bring just the tip of my tongue down and slowly lick a circle around your opening. You have one of your hands between your legs, slowly rubbing your clit."

You move your chair closer to mine. "I see pre-cum at the tip of your cock. You aren't close are you?"

I smile lazily, shake my head no. "Have a while to go yet before I shoot my wad."

"Did you ever taste your pre-cum?" you ask me. I shake my head no. "I want to see you taste it. Dip your finger onto the tip of your cock and roll it around your pee hole."

I do as you ask. I feel the tip of my finger slide around the opening of my urethra; the slickness covers the pad of my finger tip.

"Bring your finger to your mouth. I want to watch you lick it clean." I do as you ask. I bring it up to my lips, take a lick. Not bad. "That's ss-ooo hot. I have a reward for you. Stick your tongue out." I get some more of your creamy juice on your fingers. I take my time suckling your two fingers while jacking off for you.

"Hmmm. I'm not ready yet, but it's going to be sooner rather than later. Do you want to hear more?"

You tell me yes. "Things are going to get a little rougher as we go along. I have you still in bed, you're on your back. Your hands are tied over your head, and you are blindfolded. I have put clamps on your nipples. I'm using a magic wand on your pussy, and I'm feeding you my cock. You are licking the head of it, sliding your tongue up and down the bottom of my shaft. Hmmm, I can feel my cream churn in my balls. All for you Jane. Do you want me to rub my balls as I jack off for you?"

"Oh god yes, rub your balls, do whatever you usually do when you jerk off. I've always wanted a guy to do this for me, this is hot. I'm going to move in closer; I don't want to miss anything now." I watch as you get between my thighs. You've pulled the tank top up exposing your breasts. You are caressing your tits, pinching your nipples with one hand. Your other is sliding up and down your pussy. Having you between my legs like that sends a twinge up my shaft. I'm rubbing my ball sack with my left hand; and I'm sliding my right up and down the length of my cock. More pre-cum is oozing out of my cock head.

"I'm straddling you, holding your soft tits together. I'm fucking your cleavage with my cock, my balls slapping on your rib cage. I'm leaving a trail of pre-cum between your tits. I still have the clamps on your nipples and I tied the magic wand to your thigh with a couple of my ties; the ball is against your clit and it's buzzing away. You've been coming non-stop since I started humping your tits. Your juices are soaking the top of the wand – good thing I covered it with condom. You're begging me to remove it – so I undo the knots and then bring the wand up to your mouth and tell you to lick it clean. Jane, I'm getting close. Uhm, it won't be long now."

"Dick, if you are very good and do what I ask, I'll give you a special reward. Will you do what I want?" I nod my head yes. "I want to watch the sperm leave your cock head. I want you to make as big a mess as you can. I want you to shoot it on your belly, all over your hand, let drip it to your balls. Can you do that for me?"

I stare into your eyes. I slow my hand – tease my head and not apply so much pressure to the shaft. "Jane, I'll make as big a mess as possible just for you. But you have to keep frigging yourself. Please?"

You look back into my eyes, smile. "Yes dear, but this is the extra special part. If you promise that after you have finished coming all over yourself, you will lick and eat the cum off the hand you are jerking off with. I'll clean up the rest from your belly, your cock, your balls. Every drop of your sizzling white load with my warm mouth and tongue. Will you do that for me? Then if you have been very, very good I'll sit on your face and feed you my pussy and my ass. Can you do that just for me?"

"Oh. Oh god, yes. Oh Jane..." I tighten the grip on my shaft and start to really jack it off. The image of you sitting on my face, your pussy in my mouth is bringing me to the edge. The thought of you licking my cum off my shaft, my cockhead, my balls is bringing me closer to cumming. You bring your face in close to watch and I take my other hand off my balls and bring it to your head, entwining your hair in between my fingers. You bring the hand you've been jilling with up to my face, offer your fingers to me. I suck them into my mouth and lick your juices from them. My orgasm starts in my balls; I feel the hot cum start up my urethra. I open my mouth, releasing your fingers and start to groan. I squeeze my cock, holding onto my glans, choking and constricting the current. The jet starts as I twist and shudder in the chair. My cum splashes onto my belly and then I bring my hand up, closing my foreskin just enough so my semen flows like hot lava over my hand. Your eyes are mere inches away from the white viscous tide, watching my cock jerk as I continue to come.

Too soon I'm finished. I smile, look down at you. The look on your face is a mixture of lust, awe, and joy. I lock eyes with you and you smile back at me. "Will you pretty please? Daddy's girl wants to see daddy do something very naughty."

I take the hand I used to jerk my cock off for you, bring it up to my mouth. There is a drizzle of cream running down in a line across my fingers. I slowly, lasciviously lick them, then the palm of my hand. I open my mouth, showing you the accumulation of cum on my tongue. I close and swallow. Again, not too bad. This isn't something I would want to do every day, but I have to admit this scene was hotter than hell to be in.

I smile down at you, relax putting both hands on the arms of the chair. "And now Miss Jane, the best heavy cream has been served fresh and piping hot just for you." You lean forward and put your hands on my thighs. You start at my cock head, daintily licking the cum that is still oozing out of my pee hole. Then you open wide and take me into your hot mouth, sucking and working your tongue along my shaft.

"Shall I keep going with the fantasies, sort of a post come daydream?" Your mouth engaged you nod your head yes. I close my eyes, the sun is warm and I'm in a post orgasmic glow. Your tongue is working on the base of my cock and my ball sack.

"We are still in bed and you are on your belly. You have a rabbit vibe in your pussy and I'm dripping lube between the cheeks of your ass, using my hand to work it in."

"My fingers are slick with the stuff and I'm penetrating your butt hole easily with them. There is a pillow under your hips raising your bottom up. I'm between your outstretched legs and I bring my hard cock between your ass cheeks; I start to rub it back and forth inside your crack. I'm holding onto your hips telling you what I'm doing. I bring the tip of my cock to your rosebud and just push, apply some pressure. I'm slowly entering into your ass. It's very tight; the muscles of your ring are gently relaxing. I bring just the head of my cock into your ass and stop."

You've licked up all the cum so now you're kissing and nuzzling my cock and balls. I continue with my story. "Your ring opens to accept me and I move myself back and forth, working my way into your hot ass. I get my cock buried into your ass, and I turn the vibe on. It's one of those that have the pearls in the shaft and they are turning one way and back the other while the unit is vibrating in your pussy. I can feel it on the bottom of my cock as I'm fucking your ass – it's driving both of us to the edge."

You start getting up, kissing and licking up my belly, to my chest. You sit in my lap and nestle into me, your fragrant hair in my face, and your soft luscious bottom on my back to fully erect cock.

I decide to finish the story. "You're coming, and you start to buck with your ass clenching onto my cock. I can't take anymore and begin my orgasm. I pump my semen into your hot ass. Spent I slowly pull out, still feeling the vibrator twist and buzz between the thin membranes separating your pussy from your colon. My cock out, I sit back and watch the slow ooze of cum leaking from your rosebud, down your crack to your pussy lips."

I lift your face to mine, start kissing your lips. Your tongue enters my mouth, I taste the remnants of my cream you were cleaning from my cock and balls.

Good night Jane and pleasant dreams.

I'll finish the story in a couple of days. It's getting late and I do have a job I have to get to in the morning!

Dick