Letters to Nicole 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

"Oh, Honey, I didn't know what to say! I knew I wanted to do it, yet that same fear came up in my throat. But you know what? Teri must haved sensed these feelings because she slid her hand up my thigh, scraping a nail across the soft skin exposed at the bottom of my shorts. She leaned in so close that her lips were touching mine. I could feel her breath on me and she started whispering to me.

"What did she say?" I was getting so excited, my nipples were throbbing.

"She totally had me caught off guard and she said, 'Oh, Lauren, I just think you're so beautiful, and I've wanted you for so long! I know you haven't done this before, but let me make love to you...let's have sex together! You are so sexy, let's do it, Lauren...c'mon!' She started kissing my mouth, so lightly, her tongue swept over my lips like a feather and excited me beyond belief. Then she whispered in my ear and made me shiver, 'You're gonna love it, Lauren, you're gonna love it when I lick your clit and make your pussy feel so good! A woman licking your girl-slit is way better than Craig can do...Let me show you, oh please...Let me show you, Lauren! Oh... and you could suck my pussy too! You'd love that, I've tasted my juices and you would love it, wouldn't you? I know you would, and you would make my pussy cum...over and over...and then we'd rub our pussies together and cum some more! Let's do it, Lauren, let's rub our clits together and just enjoy each other's bodies! I want you so bad...Touch me, Lauren, touch me...like this!' She then started to play with my breasts, right through my shirt and bra, teasing the nipples and the soft flesh underneath. I thought I was going to die."

Nicole, if I had been with anyone but my mother, I would have screamed and fingered myself on the spot. Even so I laid my hand in my lap and stroked the top of my slit...my whole body was one big goosebump. I choked out, "then what?"

"Teri started to pull my t-shirt off...and I let her, I couldn't help it, Nancy. I wanted to do it so bad and when she said she wanted me I almost couldn't breathe. She pushed me against the back of the sofa and knelt over me, kissing me deeply. When I felt her tongue push into my mouth it seemed like all the fear just melted away and all that was left was an overwhelming desire. I reached up and helped her take off my bra and when she saw my tits she groaned, 'Oh, Lauren' and started kissing my nipples. They were so hard and so ready to be sucked.'

'Then she slid her hand down the front of my shorts and I parted my legs for her. Oh God! I wanted her to touch me...to spread my pussy lips with her fingers and tease my clit. I was pulling her head into my chest and begging her to fuck me at this point. But she stopped for a moment to remove her clothes and in no time I found myself sucking a her tits like I had wanted to do for so long. Teri cried out with pleasure when my lips touched her nipples and she let me suck them for a good while. And you know what... when Teri finally got down between my legs and began licking my slit...Oh my God! I screamed and came almost immediately. My body just shook and shook and she didn't stop fucking my pussy with her tongue until I came again and then again. I had no idea that it could be that good!"

"It is though isn't it!" I said grinning at her. "Felecia makes me crazy with love and when we do it, there is nothing more exciting!"

"I know...," My mom was really getting into the story, Nicole, and I could see that she loved being able to tell me. "Teri taught me so much that day, and now we get together about once a week and play."

"Did you two ever get together with Dad?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh yes, we have, and that's really good too! Should I tell you this, Nancy?"

"I wish you would, I'm really enjoying this!" And I was!

Nicole...I would tell you about that sometime, if you wanted to hear it. But I really want to tell you how I lost my cherry to C.J. Tell me, which story do you want to hear first?

Love

Nancy

derek33
derek33
134 Followers
12