Letters to Nicole 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lauren had had enough! She pulled me out of there and out to her dad's Expedition. She sat behind the wheel, kinda pantin' like and I just sat in the passenger seat watchin' her.

'God, that was hottt!' she said, lookin' at me! Her eyes were a little glassy. 'Can we go somewhere? I need to get fucked!'

'We can,' I replied, 'but I wanna know what you're thinkin'? You wanna make it with another chick sometime?'

'Like I said in there; I'm just not ready to ask my friends about it.'

'So I said, 'Yeah, I get it...but I think I know someone you could fool around with...to try it, if you want!'

'You do? Who's that?'

'Her name's Felecia. She's a friend of my cousin C.J. in Ft. Lauderdale. I met her and she's fantastic!'

'Lauren looked thoughtful. 'How do you know she would? Did you make it with her?'

'For the next ten minutes I told her about our first time together with C.J. and Nancy. I could tell THAT was turning her on because about half-way through she started rubbing her pussy right through her shorts.'

'Fuck!' she said when I finished. 'I would love to try something like that!'

'I don't think Felecia would mind if I asked her to join us; want me to?'

"God, Nancy! He asked me if I wanted to right there in the car."

"And? Of course you said yes, didn't you?" I was sooo giggling at her, Nicole! "You're such a little slut, Felecia...haha...I know you said yes!"

Felecia was grinning with that same wicked, sweet smile of hers, "Hell yess! I was really anxious to see what other kind of girl Teddy might go for; and if I got to fuck her too...oh, well! That would be a bonus!"

I laughed out loud! "Yep...you're a slut all right! So what happened then?"

"Umm...like, we couldn't do anything that evening. Teddy's parents had a party put together and we spent the whole night at some fancy restaurant. We did sneak away for a few minutes and kissed...that was hot! He had the whole thing set up with Lauren for the next afternoon. Her parents would be out last minute Christmas shopping and we'd have the whole house."

"Mmm Fuck! I can just picture that! So what did you think of Lauren?"

"Oh, my God Nance! She's a cheerleader all right! Blonde hair, nice eyes, perfect ass! Such a cute, tanned athletic body! A very sexy voice too! And that day? She was wearing a white tube top and cut-off shorts with flip-floppy sandals. Damn...did she look cute! I couldn't help it...I said to Teddy (right in front of her) 'Oh, my God, Ted! She lives next door? Mmmm'

"Lauren looked me over too, 'So this is Felecia...Teddy wasn't lying about you either!'

"I said, 'I really wasn't expecting this, Lauren; but I'm not against having fun...ever! Are you nervous?'

'Yes...very!'

'It's okay...I was nervous my first time too. Are you sure you want to do this?'

'God...yes! I've been wanting too for quite a while; did Teddy tell you what we talked about at the party?'

"Lauren was blushing, Nance, but she held my gaze. Her eyes were flashing hot, and she was trembling, but from the tone in her voice, she sounded sooo eager. 'Yes...he told me. So watching your two friends turned you on, did it?'

"Lauren swallowed hard and nodded, 'I couldn't believe how much, and yet even though Katie, Mary and I have been friends a long time...I just couldn't bring myself to join them. I want to try it first and then maybe...well maybe we can after that.'

'You're hot for your friends? I know how you feel. I have three girlfriends that I fuck and it's the best. If Mary and Katie enjoyed themselves that night...they'll enjoy it with you too, you know!'

'Yes...I think so, but I just feel more comfortable with Teddy here.'

"We both glanced at Teddy; he was smiling broadly and it was clear he was feeling very lucky. I could see why he liked Lauren; I liked her already myself. You would too, Nance! She would fit right in our little group. I usually don't think much of cheerleaders, but Lauren clearly wasn't into herself...just into fun! So I said to Ted, 'You think you can handle us...Mr. Cocky?'

'Ohhh...I'm pretty sure I can! Besides... you're both gonna help me entertain the both of you, right?'

"I turned to Lauren and ran my index finger across her lower lip. 'Is she a good kisser, Teddy? These lips look like they can kiss pretty good!'

'Why don't you try them and see?'

'I think I will, may I Lauren?'

"Lauren blushed and blinked her eyes hard, twice, 'Oh yess...I love to kiss, do you?'

'Mmm...let me show you!'

"I put my hands on her shoulders and let my thumbs trail up her neck to her ears. Lauren shuddered for a moment and stepped into my circle. I brought my face right to hers and our eyes locked. It was gonna be good, Nance...I could tell. Lauren's hands slipped behind me and she ran them over my back. I could feel her fingertips playing along the straps of my bra and then down my spine. It was an erotic moment and I leaned in and barely brushed her lips with mine. Our eyes were wide open and we pushed our lips just a little closer. I stuck my tongue out and set it between her lips and she responded. Our tongues played together, hardly touching... but it was extremely arousing! I broke away after perhaps twenty seconds and stared deep into her eyes. She was ready! So I held her by the back of the head and pulled her lips to mine. It was pretty explosive! Our mouths were open and our tongues immediately tangled and fought with passion...I'll never forget that kiss! God was I hot!

"We kissed like that for perhaps two minutes, our bodies grinding against each other. At first, Lauren wasn't quite sure where to put her hands; but I was! I wanted that ass of hers and when I pushed my right hand down the back of her shorts and started fingering her crack, she moaned low in her throat and ran her hand across my mons, right through the shorts! 'God...you're good,' I said, trying to kiss and talk to her at the same time. 'You've been thinking about this for while... haven't you!' She didn't answer but her response was a groan and she stabbed her tongue ever deeper, and reached behind me... pulling my pants halfway down my ass, then reaching for my pussy again. I knew I was sopping wet. I knew she had to be.

"Pushing her away at last, I wiped my lips with my fingers, grinned at Teddy and said, 'You were right, that was really good; my pussy's doing flip-flops!'

Teddy was sitting there stroking himself through his clothes. His dick was so obviously erect and he started clutching at it. 'Told ya' he said with a crooked smile. 'and if she licks pussy anywhere near how she sucks my cock... you're in for a treat!'

"I looked at Lauren and purred, 'Mmmm...like you wanna lick my pussy, Baby?'

"She was flushed and her breasts were heaving, but she didn't hesitate, 'Ohhh...yesss! Really bad! You wanna lick mine too?'

"I smiled and stepped close again, using both hands to caress her tits, 'Does she look as good naked as I think she does?' I said it to Teddy but held eyes with Lauren.

"Teddy groaned, 'God Felecia...you two'll look awesome together!'

"I squeezed her boobs a few more times, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. They were big and fat and looked great getting hard under her tube top! I think she was probably a B cup, a little smaller than you, but when I peeled her top down I couln't help but groan. I've never seen such sexy tan-lines and her areolas were pale pink which looked so hot next to that tan. But those teats, Nance...Oh, my GODDD! Half an inch thick and more than that popped erect. 'Teddy,' I moaned, stepping sideways so he could watch me plucking at them, how beautiful are these?' I squinched them and twisted them and Lauren yelped with pleasure. I reached over with my right hand and pulled Teddy's head down to Lauren's left boob and fed the nipple right into his mouth, 'Here...suck that Ted! I wanna watch you for a minute!' Teddy tongued her fat gumdrop for a while and then pulled away with a smile. 'Did that make your cock hard, Ted?' I whispered hoarsely.

"Now it was Teddy's turn to groan, 'Mmmm...Fuckin' right, Babe! My dick goes hard in three seconds whenever I see these...but then...my dick goes hard in three seconds lookin' at yours too!'

"Lauren's hands were were up under my shirt now, and when I turned back to her she said, 'Teddy's told me that your tits are spectacular too, Felecia, may I see?' She didn't wait for me to answer yes...she just pull up my shirt, lifted my bra and my tits quivered into view. 'Oooo... he was right, my Goddd!'

"Lauren cupped them, feeling their weight, but I saw she was hesitating. 'Mmmm... Lauren...don't wait, please...you can suck them right now! Hurry!'

"I had chill-bumps all over me, Nance, and my nips were soooo fucking hard, they ached! When Lauren's tongue snaked out and flicked at the right nipple, my body jerked in response; and when she squeezed my tit and forced the nipple even more erect, she wrapped her tongue around it and I about fainted! 'Ohhh, myyy Godddd!' I managed to croak! 'Mmm... Ohh...Suck it Sweet Babyyy, Ohhhhhh!'

"I had my hands clasped together on the back of my neck and I just let her have fun and do my tits! It was her first time with another girl's boobs and I could tell she was enjoying it...and DAMN...she was doing a really good job! My pussy was drooling, soaking my panties (I could tell) and Lauren's lips and tongue traveled all over my breasts, licking...sucking...she was killing me! I thought, 'God! If she just does my pussy half as good...I WILL die!'

"So I pulled her up to me, kissed her and whispered into her mouth, 'You like my tits? Is sucking a girl's tits as hot as you thought?'

"She whimpered, 'Ohhh fuckkk yesss! I love it...Mmm...it's so fucking hot, oh my Goddd!'

"She had me moaning now...non-stop, so I tried to say, 'Here...let's rub our tits together!' but it didn't come out very well! She got the idea though, when I grabbed the sides of my boobs and swept my stiff nipples across hers! I was watching her eyes when I did that, and they rolled back into her head as an erotic charge of electricity shot from her tits to her groin!

"She screamed, 'OH, MY GODDD! FELECIA' as she clutched at her breasts and forced her nipples against mine and we continued teasing each other like that for at least a minute. Each time our teats folded against each other's we cried out a little louder, a little more shrilly!

"I didn't want it to stop, but I also wanted to kiss Lauren again. So I grabbed the back of her neck with my left hand and pulled our mouths together. Lauren's face was wet, her eyes were watering with the pleasure, and she shoved her tongue far down my throat, whimpering and groaning! Then...just as quickly, the kiss stopped and our clothes went flying. When we were totally nude, I pushed her up against the nearby wall and dropped to my knees.

"Lauren moaned, 'Ohhh...Goddd! Ohh Godd, Felecia! Lick me now! Suck my clit, Baby! Suck my fucking clit, Baby! Tongue it...Lick it...FUCK IT!'

"Oh, my God, Nancy! I've rarely seen someone so on fire! I held her by the ass against the wall and ate her ferociously! Lauren reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit to my sucking mouth! I attacked it ravenously and lapped and sucked at it. Lauren screamed and ground down on my face; in no time I had her cumming hard... once then twice. After the second cum, she finally relaxed a bit so she could take a breath!

"She knelt down next me and we kissed, both of us breathing so heavily! 'Ohhh, Felecia... that felt sooo fucking good...Goddd, I wanted that for sooo long!'

"I laid back on the floor, and we glanced over at Teddy. He had his clothes off too and the skin of his hard cock was stretched so tight, it glistened. 'Now she's gonna eat my pussy, Teddy! Aren't you, Baby? Aren't you going to eat my pussy?'

"Lauren responded by lying on her tummy and kissing her way up my inner thighs. I could have sworn that she had done this before because she soon had my nerves jangling and my legs twitching. I arched my back off the floor when she got near my slit, and I screamed and spasmed as her tongue rimmed around my vaginal area, sliding through my creases and teasing the hell out of me! 'Oh Fuckkkk! Mmm...SHIT! LAUREN! OHHHH...SHITTTT!'

"My ass was off the floor and she was gripping it now, sucking my whole crotch! I could feel her tongue forcing its way into my hole and I could feel an orgasm gathering itself in my toes. Teddy could sense it and between my groans he said, 'You got her Lauren, she's gonna cum! Aren't you Felecia? Mmmm...yesss! Keep sucking her pussy like that, Lauren; she's gonna fuckin' cum!'

"Well you know me, Nance, that hot talk pushed me right over the edge! Teddy moved pretty close to us and I grabbed his cock and pulled him into my mouth! He fucked into my mouth a few times, and that was it! I screamed and came and...Oh, my God! It was one of my best cums ever! I couldn't stop shaking! Teddy had a hold of my hair and he started hissing at us, 'Ohhh yeahhhh! Fuckin' cum for us, bitch! Fuckin' cum really hard for us! Keep suckin' her pussy, Lauren! She'll cum again...she will! She wants it bad! You like suckin' a girl's pussy too...I can tell! Fuckin' suck it some more and I'll fuck her face!'

"Lauren attacked my pussy again in a frenzy! That asshole Teddy! He was right, I wanted it bad and she sucked my clit between her lips and had me burning up again in no time! I was deep throating Teddy's cock now and he was grabbing my nipples and shaking my tits with them! 'Ohhh FUCK!' he yelled, 'Oh Fuck yeah! That's it Baby...suck that fuckin' cock soooo good! You want me to cum in your mouth? I will! I fuckin' will, Felecia! You cum first though... Oooo...FUCK! Mmmm...Unghhhhh...make her cum, Lauren! Make her fuckin' cum again...'

"Lauren was moaning into my cunt and tonguing me, Nancy! All three of us were crying out together and I exploded again. Teddy gripped my head and shot a huge load down my throat just as my second orgasm was subsiding! I tried to get it all and right as he was sliding out of my mouth, Lauren fell on me and we kissed hard and shared a few drops of his stuff! It was easy to tell by the kiss that she wasn't near finished yet, and I grabbed her by the ass and pulled our hips together. Our mounds bumped and her tongue drove into my mouth deeper!

"Then Lauren hunched up my body and pushed her right tit into my mouth. I sucked at the fat nipple and nipped it with my teeth. She started shuddering again and begging me with urgent moans. Slipping a hand between her ass cheeks, I started teasing her anus, pushing a fingertip into her ass up to the first knuckle. 'Ohhh fuck...yesss!' she cried, holding onto my head and pushing back against my fingers. 'Play with my ass, Felecia! Finger my ass like that!'

"She lifted up a leg to give me better access and I started finger-fucking her ass for her. I switched over to the other nipple and Lauren's head fell back against the mattress and she groaned...a deep guttural groan...unlike any other I'd ever heard! She reached down and began frigging her clit and in no time her body stiffened...and she came hard, the spasms tearing little yelps of pure pleasure from her throat!

"We tried three or four other things together that afternoon! We let Teddy fuck us both but most of our attention was on each other. I think Lauren was very happy with her first time because after we were finished, she asked for my purse, wrote down her phone number and slipped it inside."

Oh God, Nicole...it was such a hot story! I asked Felecia, "So were you and Teddy able to get together yourselves in the next few days?"

"Oh Yes," she said, smiling her wicked little smile, "you wanna hear about that too?"

I reached across the kitchen table and playfully pinched her on the shoulder, "Nooo...don't tell me, I haaaate these stories!" We both laughed at my sarcasm! God...when I think back on those times, it just amazes me how much fun we had together! We were so close (and we were such sluts) and we were so free with each other! What do you think, Nicole? Do you think you would have liked to be a part of our little group? I really wish you consider coming to visit me! I'm pretty sure we'd have a lot fun if you did! Do you have any vacation time left? Well...anyway...I've got to go start dinner; Jason will be home soon...and there's a fire in the oven I think! Hehe...Call me one of these days, Okay?

Bye! Love you!

Nancy

12