Letters to Nicole 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felecia giggled, "I saw you checking him out; wasn't she checking him out, Nancy?"

"Yes, I think she was; good thing he's eighteen, Sweetie, or we'd have to report her to the sex cops!"

"Mark, Dani was checking out this guy's ass while he was dancing; is that okay with you?"

"Nothing wrong with looking," Mark replied, "everyone does it."

"Well, she was watching two or three guys." Felecia laughed.

"I was not! Mark...stop it!" Danielle insisted good-naturedly.

"I have to tell you, Dani," Felecia continued, "if I had not been working, I might have lured one of those hot guys into the bedroom! Right now I'm so fucking horny I can't see straight!"

"Oh, my God," Dani cried!

"Seriously, wouldn't you have liked to? You can tell us, Mark won't care, right Mark?"

"Actually, I wouldn't have blamed her if she did; although we have an agreement that neither of us will cheat on the other without their knowledge."

"So if Dani asked you if she could take Justin in the bedroom, you wouldn't care?"

"God, I would care...but if she asked me, I wouldn't say no; I'd say it was up to her if she wanted a hot fuck from an eighteen year old!"

Then my daring friend went for it, "What if it was a woman, Mark? Dani, you were checking out a couple of the older girls too, right? Is it cheating if you have sex with another woman?"

Dani was pretty much immobilized at this point. She managed to say, "Wh..what? No, no w..way; I...I'm not l..like that."

"Yes, you are; I can tell. When I'm feeling as horny as this, something happens in my mind; I don't know...I can sense it! You wanted that Justin really bad! And the girl too, what was her name? Ohh, yes...Lindsay, yes, she had on the tight green skirt and the white top; you wanted her too...am I right?" Felecia walked right up to Dani and held her eyes with her seductive eyebrow thing, "C'mon, Dani, tell us! You wanted Justin's hard dick to fuck your pussy, didn't you? Yes, I know you did...and then you wanted to try Lindsay too; you wanted her to eat your hot, little cunt. I know I'm right; did the lack of sex this week make you think extremely dirty thoughts?"

Dani was trying to make us believe that this talk was wrong. She was shaking her head and very slowly backing away from Felecia, but my friend had taught me well; I could see it on her, Danielle was flushed, her hands were trembling, and her eyes had that look that said she wanted it bad! "I..I don't kn..know," she stammered, "w..why are you asking me these th..things?"

Felecia stepped into the smaller woman's space and reached for her; she gently brushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes and behind her ear. Then with her fingers she softly circled a line around Dani's left ear and then down her neck to her collarbone. I watched in fascination as her right forefinger skimmed her chest so erotically, tracing a path along that beautiful skin and teasing the sexy curves of her cleavage. Dani stood there and let her; her hands were fidgety and she cast a glance at Mark and then at me. I pursed my lips at her like a kiss and she quickly looked back into Felecia's eyes.

Felecia took both hands and laid them on Dani's shoulders. "You know what else I think, Dani?"

Our victim shook her head, "What?"

"I think there are a couple of girls there today that you were definitely watching; am I right? You weren't just watching Lindsay, you were watching Nancy and me too! Felecia looked at Mark and me, "Did you know she was doing that, Nance..Mark?"

"Nooo," Dani sounded like she was pleading, "I d..didn't, I..." her voice trailed away.

"Yes, yes you did...admit it; don't be afraid, tell us you wanted us to take you (and maybe Justin and Mark here) and have some real fun! C'mon, Dani...you can admit it; you wanted Nancy and me too...didn't you?!"

"I..."

Felecia scraped her nails down the sides of Dani's arms; I visibly saw her shiver, "Admit it, c'mon.."

Dani dropped her head and nodded, almost imperceptibly.

"Yess...you did...I saw you." Then Felecia looked at me, "And you know what else, Nancy?"

"What else, Sweetie?"

"Come over here, Nance; I'll tell you." When I crossed to them, Felecia took Dani's chin and lifted her gaze, "Look at Nancy, Dani...look at her eyes."

Nicole, right then I checked my feelings. In the past I had been turned on to the maximum many times, but I don't think I have ever been turned on more than this time. The sexual tension in that room was tangible! Dani looked at me; this beautiful, petite woman was over twice my age but I could tell in those eyes that at this moment she was our slave. She would have done any fucking thing Felecia told her to do. "Oh, my God!" I murmured, looking at my friend I said, "Oh my God, you're right, Felecia! She wants me too!"

"Yes, Love, she was watching you too; lots of people here were!"

Felecia went for it, "Put your arms around Dani, Nance...hold her close, she wants you!"

I let my arms encircle her and pulled her close. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and I held her by the shoulder blades, her boobs were pushed into me just under mine and her face was pressed into my neck. I heard Dani whispering to herself, "Oh, Godd...what am I doing?"

I leaned toward her ear but I didn't whisper; I wanted Mark to hear me, "Have you ever been with a woman before, Dani? You are so beautiful, Oh my God! Felecia and I have sex together all the time, Mmm...let us show you, let us play with you! You need it...you need to let us make love to you and make you cum...your pussy needs to cum, doesn't it? That mother-fuck of a husband didn't play with you all this week!"

Felecia stepped up behind her and began caressing her ass; Dani jumped just a bit; I heard her say again, "Oh my Godd!" I could see over her shoulder and one of Felecia's hands slid between her legs while the other squeezed her ass cheek. Dani moaned low in her throat; her arms went around me and her nails started scraping my back through the shirt.

I leaned forward and kissed her cheek sensuously and let my lips drag over to kiss her ear gently. Dani was trembling, almost shaking. I whispered, "Is Felecia touching you, Dani? Are her fingers feeling your pussy?" They must have been, Nicole; Dani's whole body squirmed against me. I heard her groan so I stepped it up even more, "Touch me, you can touch me...go ahead, play with my ass too!"

Dani hesitated, but not for long; I felt her hands drop to the top of my ass, and then they slipped inside my pants. One of her fingers felt into my ass-crack. "Ohh yess...that's it!" I said, "play with my ass; our bodies are so hot for you, Mmmm....all three of us, we're such sluts...Mmmm!"

It was right then that Dani realized Mark was watching this. Her body jolted with a start and she looked over at him. "Mark...M...I..."

Felecia was right on it, she leaned against Dani's back and hissed into her ear, "Forget that, Nance and I are gonna fuck you sooo good, you sexy bitch. You don't need a dick right now...we're gonna make you cum and cum and fucking cum some more!"

Over her shoulder, Danielle looked at Felecia. Her eyes were blazing with passion and Felecia seized the opportunity to kiss her. Her lips closed on Dani's with an unreal hunger. Dani's hand slipped around Felecia's neck and pulled her into a frantic almost maniacal kiss! I heard Mark drop into the chair next to him and all he could say was "Oh Fuuckk...Oh my fucking Goddd!"

That kiss was amazing, Nicole; it went on for at least two minutes. They were groaning and sucking at each other's mouth and making those incredibly erotic sounds that a hot kiss produces. Felecia drew her away from me just enough to get her hands around Dani's tits. She squeezed them through her shirt and bra and then her fingers went to work on her nipples. Dani was going crazy and Felecia broke the kiss just long enough to say, "Nance!"

I quickly unbuttoned this hot lady's shirt; she had on a front-hook bra, and when I released it, her tits fell out right into Felecia's hands. "Oh my Godd, Dani!" Felecia mumbled even while she never stopped kissing her. Her thumbs and forefingers pinched Dani's nipples and the woman virtually screamed into my brunette friend's mouth!

"Suck her nipples, Nance...here!" Felecia squeezed the sides of Dani's tits and popped her brutally hard nipples out at me. God, they were gorgeous too...dark brown with areola about the size of a quarter. Her teats were fat though...and so suckable looking! I started tonguing them, first one and then the other; Felecia just kept French kissing her and watching me!

When I sucked her right nipple deep into my mouth, Dani stopped the kiss and cried out loud, "Oh Goddd yesss...Mmmm...Goddd..." I was sucking her left tit so hard and lashing the nipple with my tongue. Dani's boobs were a bit floppy and that dirty girl Felecia pushed them together so I could suck both teats at the same time. This made her go crazy! She looked at Mark and almost screamed, "Look at her, you fuck! See what she's doing?" Then she threw her head back against Felecia's shoulder and started groaning non-stop!

Felecia said, "Oh Nanncyyy...that's so fucking hot...Mmm...keep sucking them just like that!" Dani was holding my head against her chest so I wouldn't stop. I found out later she could never get Mark to suck her tits enough.

Then I took over holding her tits in place so that Felecia's hands could go to work; she began kissing, licking, and sucking Dani's ears and neck; then finger-tipped her way down our new friend's tummy and undid the button of her jeans. Dani was moaning out loud, "Ohh fuckk! Ohhh Fuckkk!" and when Felecia slipped her hand into her panties and began to finger her girl slit, Dani's response was a loud, "OHH FELECIA! MMM... FUCKKKK YESSS!!"

It didn't even take thirty seconds, Nicole, and Dani's body went stiff and with a huge, guttural groan...she came...HARD! Felecia kept fingering, and Dani was crying out, "Unghh, Unnghh, UNNGGHH!" Twenty seconds later, she came again! Holy Fuck! She pushed me off her breast because she needed to breathe, and she ripped Felecia's hand away so she could gather her senses!

This gave me time to look at Mark; he was sitting there having a sexual fit, I think! His pants were down, and he was open-mouthed...watching, moaning, and jacking his hard-on like mad! I laughed at him and said, "Did you like that? Did your horny cock enjoy it all?"

"Nancy," Felecia said, "we're not finished with her; we've only just started, Baby! It's your turn to kiss her!"

Turning my attention back to our red-haired beauty, I gathered the hot, little thing up in my arms and took my turn making out with her. Wow, Nicole, it hadn't been but a couple minutes and she was on fire again. Her kiss was as full of heat as I've ever felt; her lips were so perfect and her tongue was demanding. After maybe three minutes, she pushed me away abruptly, lifted my arms above my head and whisked off my t-shirt. I was wearing an orange swim-top and she pulled it up above my tits and clamped her mouth to my left nipple. Oh Godddd! She sure knew what she was doing...experienced or not! I grabbed the side of my right tit and pushed her head off so I could shove that one into her mouth. Dani sucked it in greedily and pulled another "Ohhh my Godddd!" out of me!

Felecia was behind her pulling off her jeans. We had her completely nude now and Felecia was rubbing her pussy from behind while she sucked my nipples!

"SH..SHIITTTTT!" All three of us turned just in time to watch a fucking huge load of Mark's cum shoot all over his stomach and chest! His dick was purple and shooting four or five ropes of semen almost up to his nipples.

"You, shit!" said Dani with a grin, "Just stay over there, masturbate yourself silly while you watch me get fucked by these teenagers! No pussy for you tonight!" Mark was doing the hand over the eyes thing again.

Dani had found her voice, "C'mon girls...let's get your clothes off too!" We stripped quickly and when she saw Felecia's gorgeous boobs for the first time; she just about cooed, "Oh My! Felecia, Oh my Godd, So beautiful!"

Felecia was determined to indoctrinate her to the maximum. She stepped up to Dani and said, You horny, bitch! Do you like our tits; do they turn you on? Mmm...here, rub your nipples against mine!" She grabbed her boobs and slid them against the smaller woman's chest. Dani caught on immediately and did the same. God, Nicole...those two had the market on sexy nipples, and watching them rub against each other like that had my pussy creaming!

"My turn, Felecia, I want to do that too, you cunt!" Felecia giggled and let me take a turn. Electricity was shooting to my clit each time our nipples rubbed and I told Dani, "My pussy needs someone to eat it...Ohh fuckk...I need it bad!"

Felecia heard me and said, "Dani's first, Baby; here, spin her around." I turned Danielle toward her and then got behind, cupping our new friend's boobs and thumbing her nips. "You've never been with another woman; you've never had any female lick your clit, right?

"No, you fucking lesbians! I haven't, but Mmm...I did watch you today! I wanted to try this with you both!"

Felecia grinned, "I know, you dirty girl! You're so bad! You're worse than us if you just admit it! And now I'm going to eat your pussy like you've never had before; you may never want a man again after this!" She looked at Mark, laughed, and stuck her tongue out at him! Then she turned to me, "Help me Nancy, let's get her set up right. Here...you sit down there and get her in your lap."

I knew what she wanted, we had done this to Megan once before because it works so well with petites! I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and pulled Dani onto my lap. Balancing her on my thighs I reached for her knees and pulled them up spreading her wide open, and whispering in her ear, "Get ready cuz your hot, little cunt is gonna get a treat!"

I could already hear Dani moaning low in her throat; she knew what was coming! Felecia got down on her knees and used both hands to gently stroke her pussy lips. "Goddd!" Danielle was looking down at her and when Felecia moved her face in there to lick her, Dani cried out, "Ohhh Fucckkkk! Mmmm!"

Felecia's first lick was a long one right up the center of her slit! Dani's ass squirmed on me and she groaned again. Then Felecia tongue-fucked her several time deep in her wet tunnel. I was going crazy simply trying to hold her legs up and watching the fun! Felecia stopped and looked at her, "Dani?"

"G..godd, wh..wwhat?"

"Tell me to make you cum!"

"Oh Goddd, yess...make me cc..cum, Felecia!"

Felecia slowly slid a finger into her box, "Say please, you horny bitch!"

"GODDD!!" Dani was squeezing her tits roughly and pinching her nipples. "Ppleeaase Felecia...Please, Mmm...make me cum!" Felecia looked at me and giggled, then she closed her lips around Dani's clit and suckled it like a nipple! Dani just about screamed, her head jolted back against my collarbone...ouchhhh! Felecia assaulted her clit and slit with licks and sucks. Dani never stopped moaning, "Yeah, Mmm...Oh God yeah...Fuck...FUCKK...YESSS, Unghhhhhh!!" In less than a minute she stiffened, and then came with a violent shudder spitting out a final "FUCCKKK" as the first spasm hit her!

Felecia didn't stop though; she pushed two fingers all the way into her cunt and started sawing them into her hard! Dani was just off the first orgasm and I knew she immediately felt another one coming on. She tried to rock herself into Felecia's thrust, but that didn't work well; "Relax," I said in her ear, "let it happen, Babyyy!"

Wicked Felecia turned a finger upwards to try and massage her g-spot. Then she began tonguing her again! Dani hissed another, "Ohh yesssss!" I let go of her legs, and turned her face to me so I could kiss her. After sucking her tongue into my mouth, I grabbed her tits and worked them over! I could tell she was going to cum again, her mouth froze against mine and she was going, "Uhh...unghh...uhhhgghh!" The second orgasm tore through her like a storm! I couldn't hold her and she dropped onto the floor and laid there shaking.

Nicole, I can't even tell you how much fun that was! One of the best memories was Mark's reaction; as if on cue we both looked at him and he was just sitting there with a huge grin on his face. Felecia stared at him and did the eyebrow thing. All he could do was mouth the words, "Oh, my God!" to her over and over!

Dani sat up and covered her breasts with her arms. She was smiling shyly and I said, "Wasn't that good, Dani? Felecia's the best!"

She nodded and leaned over to Felecia for a kiss. Instead of just a peck, Felecia grabbed her into her arms and rolled over onto the throw rug with her. "My turn! Kiss me some more, Dani!"

It didn't take long for her to get going again. Danielle rolled on top of her and they were soon kissing like mad!

"God, your wife's hot!" I said to Mark. "Wherever did you find her?"

When I looked back at them, Felecia opened her eyes as if to say, "Do something, Nance!" So I said out loud, "Okay Dani...it's your turn; are you ready to eat some pussy?"

Immediately she stopped and sat up; scooting back between her lover's legs, she didn't say a word. She simply opened up Felecia's pussy with her fingers and went down on her! Felecia was caught off-guard, but it didn't matter...in no time Dani had her squirming on the carpet, Wow! She must have been doing an amazing job, Nicole, because in about thirty seconds Felecia started saying, "Ohh yeahh...that's it, right there Babyyy...Yess...right there! Mmmm, yess...that's the spot, that's my spot right there! Mmmm..." After thirty more seconds Felecia's ass began lifting off the carpet, and fifteen seconds after that she screamed and came!

Hahaha! And what a quick learner Dani was! She didn't stop; she just kept her mouth glued to Felecia's pussy and got her off again! I don't think her ass ever came down to the floor before it lurched sideways and she orgasmed again! Oh My GOD!

After that it was just a tangle of the three of us. We sucked and licked and fingered and fondled until none of us could cum anymore. The highlight for me was when both of them were between my legs; Dani was sucking my clit and Felecia was tonguing my hole and fingering my ass! Oh Goddd, I came so hard! We each took turns grinding our pussies together and I know that Dani came two or three times more from that!

Right at the end, Dani acquiesced and allowed Mark to jack off on her tits! Felecia fingered me while he was doing it and I think Mark and I came together! It was an incredible evening; Felecia and I talked often about it. That's all we could do because we never got with them again. Mark would not let her see us again unless he was allowed to fuck all three of us, and Dani did not want him getting his dick into other pussies! Too late for that though!

Two weeks later, we were finished at Applebee's. Mark had copies of all our check stubs and he also handed us a check for the balance of the $5,000 (plus, as he called it, $500 more for "a job well done!") Anyway, three weeks later we were off for college in our new (but slightly used) Camaro. I loved college, Nicole...I loved everything about it! You'll see when I write some more, but right now I'm too tired; I need to get to bed!

Talk soon...maybe you could call me on Sunday?

Nance

12