Letters to Nicole 24

Story Info
Nancy the Dom? Two friends need "mentoring!" Part 1
8.5k words
4.83
7.6k
2

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
133 Followers

Dear Nicole,

Oh, of course! College turned out to be every last bit of a challenge as one would expect. The core courses my first two years were the biggest problem of all. History and science were my weaknesses and wading through the required classes was very difficult. Even worse, the dorm rooms at Western were small; with two of us in the one room it was really cramped. Studying in there was a trial; I almost always went out to the library or the cafeteria between meals where I could spread my books out on a table.

I decided to take an anatomy class, and this one in particular was so frustrating. It was all about memorizing the names of bones, and muscles, and nerves and Oh, my God, it was unnerving me! I had no idea there were that many parts in a human body! (I just wanted to play with them, not call them by name!) It was especially hard because the teacher was an older man and boring as hell in the classroom! His class was on Wednesdays and Fridays which was a good thing; having it on a Friday was easier because looking forward to the weekend helped me endure it! I'll tell you more about this professor later; you won't believe what happened with him.

But first, you asked me about college parties; Mmm...What do you think I was looking forward to on a Friday or Saturday night? Some of them were pretty tame, but at least I could unwind there. There were others though, especially the frat parties; Wow, many of these were off-the-chart wild! Like I could tell you about a couple that Felecia and I attended when she didn't go home for the weekend, but let me simply say that they were just older versions of what happened the previous year with a lot more alcohol thrown in! There was lots of drinking and dancing, making out and oral sex, and even a lot of public fucking and girl/girl sex. Yes, it was pretty wild alright; very fun to watch! I got into some of it at times; you know me! It didn't bother me to be nude in front of others, and oral sex, well...that was a given, LOL! After all the stress of studying the whole week, a girl's got to have some form of release, right? But for some reason I could not bring myself to let a strange guy fuck me during those parties; it just didn't seem right to me; I don't know.

I did have one experience that I would really enjoy relating to you, Nicole. It was amazing, strange, perverted, exciting, and arousing; completely out of character for me, but so sexually exciting, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about it now, twenty-three years later! In my anatomy class there was a guy who sat next to me named Franklin. God, was he ever smart! To give you an idea of how smart he was, we took four major tests that semester and he got 99's or 100's on all four! On top of that, he had each test finished in about half the time allotted. During the class itself, he would sit there with his legs crossed like a woman, listening intently (but not even taking notes) and the whole time he would absent-mindedly tap the eraser of his pencil on the desk very softly.

I really don't know how to describe him physically except to say he was a nerd. Under most circumstances I never would have taken much notice of him. His glasses were always halfway down his nose; his jet black hair was longish and combed straight; his shirts were always tucked in tight, and he was about as skinny as you could get without being anorexic-looking! But remember Robbie, the graphic arts guy on my high school newspaper? That experience taught me never to count anyone or anything out; Franklin might look like I should ignore him, but when he got his third straight "A" quiz back, we struck up a conversation after class. I just had to find out how he did it. When the old professor dismissed us, Franklin leaned over toward me to pick up his backpack.

I reached to get the things under my seat and "accidentally" bumped him, "Oh, I'm sorry; excuse me!"

"No problem," he replied in a slightly high-pitched voice, only half-glancing at me.

"Wow," I said, looking at his quiz still lying on the desk. "Didn't you get an 'A' on the last one too?" I showed him my paper, "I worked so hard for this stupid 'B'!"

Franklin looked at me and smiled, "A 'B' isn't so bad; it's good...these quizzes can be hard."

I tried to be flirty without being obvious, "'B's suck and you know it!" We both laughed. "I'm Nancy, what's your name?"

"Franklin."

"Okay, Mr. Franklin, I've been watching you lately; you never take any notes."

He studied my face for a few seconds before answering, "Uhh, no...I don't feel the need; this stuff is all just memorization."

"You're memorizing it all without notes?" I can't say I was shocked, maybe a little intrigued.

"Yes," Franklin replied and he dropped his eyes, swinging his legs out from under the desk preparing to leave.

I touched his hand and he looked at me again, "How do you do that; is it magic?"

He grinned at me, "It's not that hard, just some memorization techniques that anyone can find on-line. It basically requires complete concentration; that's all."

Now I was supremely intrigued! "You're kidding right? Are you saying anyone can do it?"

"Of course! If you can concentrate for ninety minutes, it can be done by most anyone." And then he added, "IF you can concentrate! I guess that part is the hard part; lots of people can't focus for that long, so they're better off taking notes."

"I've watched you, Franklin. You seem to be a very good concentrator!" I giggled.

"Yeah, well...it took a little while to learn how to focus properly, but I've been doing this since the 10th grade; I'm pretty good at it now," he said. Franklin picked up his paper with a flourish.

"Yes, I'd say you're fuckin' good at it!" he looked at me a bit surprised at my choice of adjectives; he was so wide-eyed, I giggled again! "Hey, Franklin?"

"Yeah?"

I stepped into his space without touching him. "Do you have a little time to show me some of it?" Clearly he was not used to this kind of interaction with women. He looked at me so funny I can't really describe it; and he shifted his weight from one foot to the other...twice! I thought he might have been tongue-tied. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Mr. Franklin guy?"

I tried not to giggle again as he stumbled over the word "No." He was uncomfortable for sure! "Wh..a..t d..did you have in mind?"

I made him look me right in the eyes before I said, "What say we get some lunch and you can explain how it works? I'm kinda hungry, how 'bout you?"

Franklin visibly relaxed then and grinned broadly, "Sure, Nancy, let's grab some food."

We headed out the door and caught the elevator to the ground floor. The cafeteria was two buildings over and on the way we exchanged those pleasantries about who we were, where we lived, and how we ended up at WKU.

Franklin had been admitted to Brown University out east, but had decided on Western just because it was closer to home. I was thinking he might be a mama's boy when he added, "My dad had a heart by-pass a couple months ago; I don't want to be too far away this year. Maybe I'll go there next year."

By the time we got through the lunch line, there weren't very many seats left; the only place to sit was in the far corner of the room by some windows. As I was setting my tray down, I happened to notice our reflections in the glass. Franklin was clearly checking out my ass! It was a not so warm first week in October and I was wearing some fairly tight jeans with a light jacket, so he got a very good look at my tush.

When I turned around, he looked up quickly and straightened his glasses. "Did you forget something, Franklin?"

He looked down at his tray before replying, "Nope, think I got everything," and with that he slid behind the table and pulled his chair up close to it. Men... they're so much fun and yet so predictable, right, Nicole?

We dug into the whatever-it-was and ate about half of it before I broke the ice again; "Okay, Franklin, what is this memory stuff all about?"

He looked up at me, swallowed, took a drink of his water, and said, "It's a system I found on-line from something called The Memory Book. It uses a visualization process to enhance your mind's ability to remember or memorize things."

"Cool, how does it work?"

"You create a series of pictures for your brain to look at and then link them together like a chain. Your mind doesn't see words; it sees pictures, and when you think about pictures in a sequence, it becomes very easy to remember them."

"Okay, can you give me an example?"

Franklin was enjoying this; his eyes were shining with excitement as he talked. "Sure, take the skeletal structure of a human and the bones in the leg. The four major bones are the tibia, fibula, patella, and femur. Don't try to memorize the words themselves; put the word into picture form and link it to proper bone in the leg. When I think about the leg, I see Shakespeare as the shinbone, the tibia, and he's doing the soliloquy from Hamlet, 'To be, or not to be..." That phrase reminds me of the word tibia."

I laughed at that, "How? It doesn't make sense to me at all."

"Well, it does to me; and that's the only way it will work. After all, it's my brain I'm training; not yours. You have to come up with your own pictures for your personal brain, Nancy."

"Okay, then what?"

"Right, Shakespeare is the shinbone, Ron Frazer is the fibula, the bone behind the shin."

"Who the hell is that?"

Franklin chuckled, "A guy I knew from high school. He was and is the biggest asshole and liar I've ever known! Which reminds me of the word fibber which I link to the word 'fibula'."

"Ohhh, I get it...I think. Those two guys are the lower leg bones."

"Right, and my kneecap is my dad, I always called him 'Pa'." Franklin used his fingers to make quotation marks, "And 'Pa' is sitting down in his lounger telling me a story...right on my kneecap!" We both laughed at that image, and then he continued; "and the femur is not a bone but an opossum type animal called a lemur. Lemurs resemble raccoons but they have a big, bug-eyed look about them."

This is the first place where it got interesting, Nicole. I was beginning to like Franklin; I could pretty much get along with anyone who's passionate about something, and he certainly was passionate about this topic. But right here I couldn't help but tease him, "Bug-eyed huh, Franklin? Kinda like how bug-eyed you got when I said the word 'fucking' back in the classroom?" I barked with laughter as his face shot past three shades of red in about two seconds!

"Uhh, hmm," he managed, clearly not knowing what to say. But when he saw that I was only teasing, he relaxed a bit and said, "I'd have to say that I don't hang around many women who drop f-bombs!" That made me laugh some more.

"Well, Mr. Franklin guy, then I would say I'm proud to help you expand your experiential horizons!" He grinned and I continued, "I really like this system you use though; I bet it could help me. But I still don't see how you can do it without taking notes. I'd have to stop and think of all the pictures I might want to use."

"I took notes in the beginning too; but once I started using the created links more and more, it all got easier. It's even easier than that when the professor writes it all down on the board." Right here Franklin got a little nervous; it showed on his face as he added, "Maybe you'd like me to help you build a chain for our next quiz?"

"I'd like that; perhaps you could come to my room next Wednesday night before Thursday's quiz and help me?"

Oh God, it was really getting interesting now! His nerves obviously ratcheted up another notch before he said, "Your r..room, umm, yeah I guess I could do that alright."

"What's the matter, Franklin? Do I make you nervous?"

He was struggling big-time now, "Uhhh, well...I guess I'm not all that e..experienced with coming to a woman's dorm room, Nancy."

"No?" I giggled at him trying to set his mind at ease. "Then I guess I'm gonna expand your experiential horizons in that area too!"

Franklin grinned and was just about to say something when another voice broke into our space. "Hi, Franklin!" We both looked up and standing at the table was a tiny, little wisp of a girl with short, dark, brown hair. She was rail thin just like Franklin and had on a pair of Gucci eyeglasses that were, in my opinion, a little too large for her face. Through the glasses her eyes looked rather sad, but when she turned and said, "Hello there!" to me her smile was very cute and engaging.

"Hi Sammie!" said Franklin in return, "Hey, Nancy, this is my friend Samantha. Uhh...Sammie, this is Nancy...umm...what's your last name, Nancy?"

"Hi, Sammie!" I rejoined. "It's Macdonald, and Nancy is what my father calls me; you guys can call me Nance, okay?"

"Nice to meet you, Nance!" Sammie responded. "You both finished eating?"

"Yeah, just..." replied Franklin, "You?"

"Oh, I had some juice and an apple, I'm good." As thin as she was, I thought with a smile that Sammie should have eaten two or three burgers; THAT would have been very good! I normally didn't say "no" to burgers anyway! Sammie sat down and continued, "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Not really, Nancy...I mean Nance and I were just talking about next week's quiz and maybe putting together some links for it."

Sammie brightened, "Oh my God, Nance...Franklin's system is the best! It's really amazing! I got my first A- in anatomy the first quiz I tried it!"

"You're in anatomy also, Sammie? I don't think I've ever noticed you?"

Sammie's smile was wry, "I sit way up front; if I sit too far back I can't see. And before you ask I'll just tell you I'm 4'10. The question always comes up, so I like to get it out of the way."

"A wise decision, I'm just an old, average size girl, nothing as unique about me."

"I could use a few inches of average...but fate had other plans. Anyway, you're gonna like this technique when you try it."

Samantha was looking me over pretty good as if memorizing my face. My jacket hung open and her eyes lingered for a moment on my boobs. She didn't appear to have much of a chest, and I wondered what she was thinking. "How do you two know each other, Franklin?"

"We both went to the same high school," he replied, "and we're both going into medicine, so we've been taking a lot of the same classes here at Western."

"Ohhh, okay, but hey, if I don't ask this...I'm gonna choke! Are you two dating?"

Franklin grinned; he and Sammie looked at each other, "Nahh, not really; we do hang out together though." Sammie was smiling as well, but to me it looked a little forced. Felecia had taught me well about how to read people, particularly other women; and it was perfectly clear to me that Samantha liked Franklin...a lot!

"Yes," she added, "Us 'nerds' definitely need to stick together!" I cracked up at the way she said it so matter-of-factly.

"Well, hey, since you 'nerds' hang out, maybe we should invite Sammie to come over with you and we work on the links together. What do you think, huh?"

Sammie's face twinged, "Come over where?"

"To my dorm room...since it'll be my first try at this memory stuff, Franklin agreed to help me on next week's quiz. You could join us!"

Samantha looked at Franklin, and he looked oblivious. Her face was registering an expression somewhere in the middle of puzzled and pissed. I knew what she was thinking, "You turd, I've invited you several times to my room and you won't come!"

Franklin looked at me, then at Sammie, "Sure, let's do that next Wednesday. We'll be there at 7:00, Nance."

"Ok, good! McLean Hall, room 305...See you Wednesday!" I needed to be gone right then. Sammie was giving me a funny look, and I didn't want to stay any longer. As I walked back to my dorm I turned the whole incident over in my mind. Franklin agrees to come to my room but not Sammie's. Why? Two nerds who obviously like each other but don't date? This didn't add up to me. You've discovered this about me, right Nicole? I like new adventures and a little mystery and this was the kind of thing that would tickle my brain incessantly until I figured out what it was all about.

When I shared it with Felecia later that night, she simply said, "It's about a man, Nance; what more needs to be said?" We giggled while she continued, "And you say they're both kinda nerdy? That right there adds a whole new level to the unpredictability. Every nerd that I ever encountered was very smart, but also very afraid of some crazy thing or other, mostly of rejection."

"You think Franklin's afraid of her?"

"I don't know, maybe. He's certainly afraid of you!"

"He seemed very nervous talking to me at certain points."

Felecia grinned, "Too bad you couldn't check his pants; he might have peed them!" That brought gales of laughter! But Felecia continued, "You think Sammie likes him?"

"I think so."

"Does he like her?"

"I feel sure he does; but I don't know them all that well."

"If what you're telling me is true, then there's something weird about this. Tell you what, watch Franklin closely as he responds to Sammie; and you too, for that matter. You might be able to spot what it is."

I laid down that night and thought to myself, "Nance, this could be an incredibly fun opportunity! Remember how erotic your experience was with Robbie, and how your relationship with him changed just because you gave him a chance?" And then I wondered what Franklin's cock was like; would he be amenable to my kind of fun? And this Sammie, what about her? Was she a virgin? Did she have the hots for Franklin? Were either of them experienced sexually? I knew I wanted to learn this memory system, that was necessary; God, I wanted an "A" in that class so bad! But drifting off to sleep, I realized that if given the opportunity, I was going to explore who these two classmates were sexually.

As fate would have it (these kinds of things always seem to happen to me, don't they?) Felecia was gone for the weekend and I was invited to a frat party on Saturday night. I needed to unwind badly and this party was going to be perfect. Delta Tau Delta was having a fund-raiser for a project and the unannounced "main event" was to be a wet t-shirt contest. It wasn't a guaranteed thought in my mind that I would participate, even though I was incredibly horny; I didn't really want my life to get any more complicated right then. Free admission to the party for females required a white t-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts; otherwise it was twenty dollars. This was a real "no-brainer" for me; I didn't even have two dollars to my name!

Getting ready stirred me up quite a bit, Nicole. I hadn't had a real cock in me since July, and the last time Felecia and I had sex was over three weeks ago. I felt the eyes of everyone would be watching me and the visual of that thought was pretty overwhelming. Standing in the shower with the water cascading over my boobs, the spray needles were stimulating my nipples like Oh, my God! I soaped my ass and let the fingers of my left hand slip between the cheeks. The middle finger sought out my anus and pushed inside up to the first knuckle. Grabbing my right tit, I cupped it hard up my chest and pinched the nipple, holding it under the spray just so!

"Ohh, FUCK!" I said it out loud! My pussy was on fire and there was no way I was getting out of this shower without a really good cum. That finger in my ass started working itself in and out, and after about thirty seconds of that, my clit was throbbing uncontrollably. "Ohhh Godddd," I groaned. My right hand let go of my boob and I slowly let it slide over my tummy and mound until the middle finger of that hand slipped between my pussy lips. When the fingertip touched my clit, everything stopped for a second, "Ohhhhh Shi.i.i.ttt!"

My left shoulder leaned against the sidewall and I furiously fingered my ass and pussy with both hands! It didn't take long, the build-up was intense. My legs were trembling, literally shaking as the orgasm surged up my legs and exploded in my center, I heard myself squeal through clenched teeth, "Holyyyy Fuuuuckkk!" It was so raw...Mmm, I needed it so bad!

derek33
derek33
133 Followers