Letters to Purvi Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew wet instantly and I spread my legs wide for him and rolled my head about from side to side. Sparks of pleasure ran through me and my nipples ached, longing to feel his lips and tongue. Oh he is a very talented cunt-lapper!

He had me cumming in no time at all. And I hooked my heels into the coverlet and arched my back, thrusting my crotch into his sucking, gnawing mouth. Soon only my feet and shoulderblades seemed to be touching the bed, and I was quivering with pleasure.

He stood up suddenly and shoved down his shorts. His huge cock sprang out and swayed up and down. In my excited state, I would have fucked a donkey, but it was lucky that I didn’t really see his 12" tool at the time. He took it in his hand and crawled between my legs, nudging his cockhead between the lips of my cunt. He sank into me and began pumping hard.

I was half out of my mind. I lost track of time. All I could really feel was the hage steel bar that was stretching my cunt lips and moving in and out, in and out. In what seemed like seconds, he was quivering on top of me as he rammed his deeper and deeper. He swore and then he was shooting his cum into me in great hot gobs. Wad after wad of it spurted deep inside me. He seemed to have liters of the stuff.

We spent the next two hours together and apart from fucking once more, talked a lot. I don’t know whether it was the Scotch or Alex’s encouragement, but I suddenly found myself telling him all about you and the time we had done that threesome with Gauri. And before I knew what I was doing, I found myself wondering aloud about how it would be with two men…. Alex smiled and said that that would be very easy to arrange. As I stared at him, he explained that he had a partner who was at that moment away in Delhi on business, but would be back in a couple of days. Gerard was a Frenchman, and the two of them were very close, often indulging in orgies and threesomes when they were back in Europe.

I could barely wait. But Gerard was away and my husband had some parties that I had to attend with him. So it was almost ten days later that I found myself naked in bed with two fair European men and their stiff, red cocks.

In all sincerity I can now say that I hadn’t lived, sexually speaking, until I’d been to bed with two men at the same time. I was surrounded by cock and I loved it. That night will live forever in my memory as one of the most exciting and exotic I’ve ever spent.

I began by sucking both cocks. They were as hard as granite already and didn’t really need any extra stimulation, but I wanted them in my mouth desperately. It was an irresistible urge. I held them close to each other and drove my lips down on first one and then the other. At one point I butted them together and wrapped my mouth around both cockheads at once. I flicked my tongue between them and lost track of which cock was which.

That was such a large part of the turn-on for me, dealing with two cocks, two bodies. I found myself closing my eyes as the evening wore on, so that I wouldn’t know from time to time who was doing what to me.

They stroked me all over as I sucked their cocks, their hands moving over my breasts and belly, up my thighs and between my legs. My skin began to tingle. My nipples were rock-hard. I whimpered and groaned with pleasure.

Then we got down to some serious fucking. I lay on my back, letting Alex plow in and out of my cunt while I sucked hard on Gerard’s cock. I crouched on my hands and knees, gulping Alex’s prick deep into my throat while Gerard screwed me doggie-style. I sat on top of Gerard and bounced up and down on his dick while I held Alex’s cock in my fist and let him fuck my face. What a night!

I climaxed again and again. I lost track of how many times I came. But the men held back, keeping their cocks hard as steel for me. I ended up letting them do as they liked with me.

Alex lay flat on his back on the bed, his cock jutting up high through his fist. I squatted over him and Gerard helped lower me down on top of Alex’s prick. When he was inside me to the balls, I leaned forward and scraped my erect nipples lightly across Alex’s chest. Gerard crawled in behind me and planted one hand on my upturned ass cheeks.

The other hand held his cock and he pressed the swollen head up against the puckered ring of my asshole. I waited patiently, scarcely believing I was allowing this to happen. Maybe I didn’t believe it was really possible.

Gerard pressed down on me. He grabbed hold of my hair and tugged as if he was reining in a horse. Alex’s cock throbbed within my cunt.

For a few seconds nothing happened. I just felt a dull ache as Gerard’s large cock strained down between my asscheeks. But then something seemed to give. And inch after inch of his swollen cock forced its way into my tight asshole!

It was the first time I had been fucked up the ass! And this while I had another cock stuffed up my cunt!!

Inch after inch of cock filled my asshole until finally I felt Gerard’s pubic hair against my ass cheeks and knew he was in my all the way. I felt bloated, absolutely choked. With cock. I stayed sandwiched between them feeling like I was in some sort of trance. I could barely move.

They moved for me. Suddenly, both men were all motion, pistoning their cocks into me in sequence, as if they’d been programmed for this all their lives. I’ve never felt so good. I was stuffed with the cocks of two men, and the feelings rippling through me were indescribable. I started to cum again almost right away.

Alex stared up at me with a strange light in his eyes. He thrust his cock up inside me, grunting heavily as my cunt engulfed him. I knew he could feel the pressure of Gerard’s dick.

Gerard began bucking up and down on top of me as if he’d lost all control. He was plowing his cock into my ass up to the balls again and again. He panted and groaned in my ear, and I knew from the sound that he would be cumming any second.

"I can feel you cock, Alex! I can feel your cock in her cunt!" he cried. And he thrust his prick deep up my ass one more time.

Alex’s eyes glazed over suddenly. And then he seemed to go stiff and jerky. I thought I could feel his cock expanding inside me and then it flexed once, then spurted out a stream of cum that made me tremble with ecstasy. I could feel every spurt!

I twisted my head and looked at Gerard over my shoulder, and with a great lunge of his hips he began pouring out his semen in thick, sticky wads. Once, twice, three times his cock trembled. And each time it shot out a stream of sperm deep into my bowels. Both men were cuming inside me at the same time.

When she finished telling me this incredibly hot episode, Poonam stopped and squeezed my prick meaningfully. I realized the telling had excited me considerably and I had a rock hard stand. So I did what she wanted – climbed on top of her and thrust smoothly into her moist cunt. We fucked slowly, knowing already that it was probably the last time we would do so. Poonam had developed a taste for two man sessions, and I did not think her new boyfriends were going to want me in on the trio. Also, I did not think I wanted to share her like that – I was not quite ready psychologically for something like this – call me an MCP, but while I had really enjoyed our threesome with Gauri, I did not think I could handle sharing my woman with another man -- on the same bed! And I knew I had no interest in anal love!

The months after Poonam and I split were quite frustrating. I had no other lover and I made no move on any of my old girlfriends. I knew no one who could match Poonam in really hot sex, and I was still smarting from the fact that she had actually moved on to another lover – two of them, actually.

Then, one day, right out of the blue, she called me. After the mutual exchange of pleasantries – I carefully refrained from asking her about her sex life and we did not refer to anything intimate, she asked if I was in town for the next few days. When I replied that I was, she asked if I could take a friend of hers out for dinner. She said this was an old classmate who had been her best friend in school. And she was rather keen to meet me…. She left a lot unsaid, but I could read between the lines – she was feeling guilty that I had been left in the lurch, so to speak, and she was trying her best to set me up with another girl. Not wanting to seem upset, I agreed and we fixed a lunch date.

I was not sure what to expect – probably a plumpish society type who perhaps was looking for a bit of cock on the side. But when I looked up to see the girl standing by my table, I could only hold my breath in surprise. Long, thick dark hair that fell almost to her waist, a slim waist set off by the low-hipped sari that she wore, breasts that pushed against her sleeveless blouse, the silk tight over each one. A lovely face, the fair skin set off by the full red lips. I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her lips – she had colored them a very dark red and all I could think of was how they would look wrapped around the head of my dick. Her name was Lalitha.

We sat and chatted while we had a drink each, but neither of us ordered any food. We kept stealing glances at each other, until I just couldn’t take it any more and whispered that I had some Scotch at my place. She agreed, after I moment’s hesitation. In the taxi, we sat well apart – I did not trust myself close enough to her!

Alone at my place (she was the first girl I had invited home – all the rest I had met and fucked at various city hotels), I poured us a shot of scotch each. As she sipped hers, she stood at the window looking out and I knew I had to have her. The blood was heavy in my head as I went up behind her and slid my arms about her, running my hands over the taut mounds of her bosom. And then she put her glass down with one graceful movement and turned in my arms and those lovely lips were pressed to mine, our tongues already hotly exploring each other’s mouths.

Her body melted to mine. She was pliant, supplicating. I touched the surprising firmness of her breasts again and felt a nipple quickly harden between my fingers. She slipped a hand between my legs, unzipping my fly and I felt my stomach muscles contract sharply when she gripped my balls in a hard fist. Mmmm, it felt good! She knew just how to touch!

I squeezed her breasts and she moaned at my touch, then her entire body slid downwards like a snake. I felt her hands at my fly, withdrawing my swollen meat. "Oh, I love your cock," she moaned.

She was pulling me down on the floor, using my dick as a kind of string. I knelt on the floor, right between her soft, full thighs. Her hands touched and stroked me, fingering my ass, tugging at my balls. "Fuck me. Fuck me right away. I can’t wait!" she whispered, lifting her inviting hips up and swaying them, trying to draw me in. She wanted it bad, this one!

"Not so fast!" I told her and eased my body up, finally straddling her face. She asked me what I was doing and as she opened her mouth I pushed the head of my cock just past her full, sensual lips and told her softly to lick the head of my cock.

I pushed slowly and her beautiful crimson lips opened and the head of my cock vanished into the hottest, and suddenly wettest mouth I could imagine. I could feel her tongue exploring the head of my cock. I felt my cock grow hotter and harder as her tongue began to swipe at it. I told her to tighten her lips around it, making it like a tight vagina. She listened to me. She licked at it, her tongue flitting in and out of her mouth. It felt like butterflies dancing on the head of my meat. She devoured it hungrily; I could feel the warmth of her mouth as she scraped her tongue against the length of my shaft. I shuddered uncontrollably for a couple of seconds. She was fantastic!

Her lips closed around me and her mouth was filled with more saliva. Her eyes watched mine and I think she took pleasure in seeing my excitement. I could imagine how wet her pussy must be.

Lalitha began to suck me, slowly at first; then her head bobbed up and down rhythmically. I watched the smoothness of her body, the creamy, unblemished skin, the tensed musculature of her calves and thighs as she worked on me. Her eyes were closed; she was lost in the rapture of fellating me.

I pushed slowly; feeding my cock into her mouth as she suddenly began to suck at it without urging. Her lips were tightly compressed around it and I could see that she was really getting off on sucking my cock. Me too! I pushed further and further, but took it slow. Her hands came up and held my tool by the base and I took two handfuls of her thick hair as my cock went all the way down her throat and out again!

I lifted my ass in my heated passion and fucked her long and slow in the throat. I pushed in and out and was delighted with the way she sucked at my cock and pushed her tongue hard against it as I fucked her faster and faster. Spittle was flying all over, dripping down from the corners of her mouth and she was eating it all up! I lifted and pushed and felt the hot flow of juice in that full mouth. I loved watching my cock disappear inside her sweet lips.

I could feel myself building higher and higher from her expert stroking; I had wanted to fuck her, but this felt oh, so good. She milked my tool sucking progressively faster; I tried to hold back, wanting not to come too fast. She consumed my cock as though she was starved! Much against my will, I went closer and closer. Finally, I stopped her. I put my hands to her shoulders and pulled her up to me. "Let’s not waste it here," I said.

"Oh I want to do things to your body!" she said, breathing much heavier. "Show me your bedroom!"

At the entrance to it, she pressed her hot body against mine again. She unbuttoned my shirt and buried her face in my chest. I felt her hands on my belt buckle; soon she had all my clothes off. "Lie down," she said. "Let me do all the work." I couldn’t argue with that. She’d been pretty good so far. I relaxed on the bed and watched her.

Lalitha stood slightly in front of me, her legs spread slightly apart, toes pointed outward. The sari fell in soft folds around her ankles; the satin skirt went next and then her fingers went behind her back to undo her blouse. The cloth slipped down her arms to reveal large breasts, proud and sexy in a lacy white bra. Then, looking into my eyes, she unsnapped this and let it fall away. Even though her breasts were large, they did not sag. Two fingers played with the elastic of her white panties. Slowly she lowered the lacy garment; her thick bush was dark. against her white skin. She stepped out of her panties and knelt on the bed. "Would you eat me?" she asked.

"Love to," I said, loving her frankness. I sat up somewhat as she straddled my chest, facing me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her sweet pussy to me. Her hands held the headboard for stability, and she pushed her pelvis at me, grinding her bush into my face.

Lalitha tasted sweet, the taste of healthy pussy. I licked at it, my tongue slowly covering the length of her labia. "Ooooh," she moaned. I clutched at her buttocks, appreciating the tightness, the firmness of her muscles as she involuntarily flexed them to my tongue action.

She touched her breast with her free hand; I saw her tweak a nipple, then pinch it slightly. I licked a little faster, concentrating now on the point of her clitoris. I watched as she pulled at her nipple, pinching it, twisting it. She stretched her nipple out before her, then threw back her head, and I heard a long groan of passion. Her hips thrust wildly into my face and I knew she was close to a big climax. Saving the best for last, I held her ass tightly and gently kissed her clit.

"Aaaaggghhhh!" she moaned and came all over me, twisting and thrusting. Seeing the effect that it had on her, I continued to lick it, rolling her flesh gently between my lips.

"Oooooh," she said, then came a series of small but wrenching climaxes. "Give me your cock!" she panted.

My untended tool had been waiting, solid and throbbing. I made an effort to get up; I wanted to mount her.

"Nooo" she cooed, pushing me down. "I’m going to ride you!" She moved down my body, her wet slit poised above my waiting cock. She lowered herself roughly on it and I felt the tightness of her pussy as she took it all in. Gosh, she was good! "You’re so hard!" she said to me. "You feel so good!"

Lalitha placed her hands on my chest and began to go up and down. It felt great but it was time to try something new. "Rock on me," I said. "Go back and forth, not up and down. Ever do that before?"

"No" she said. I grinned, "You’ll love it.

She rocked slowly, tentatively, at first. "Oooh, that’s nice," she said. My cock rode inside her at a different angle. She rocked faster, stroking my meat beautifully with talented, tight pussy lips. Her pelvis ground into mine with each forward rock and I could tell that she was getting close very quickly. Taking my cue from what I’d seen her doing to herself moments ago, I reached up to her globes and squeezed them. She groaned with each stroke now, and I gently pinched her nipples, then pulled them. Wow, she went crazy! She rocked faster than I thought possible, bringing us both closer. Suddenly she froze in mid-stroke and let out a long moan.

Every muscle in her body strained on top of me; she shook for a moment from tension, then she relaxed, breathing heavily. My palms pressed against her breasts, holding up her limp body.

I eased her off me and laid her on the bed. Slowly, she regained her strength. "Wow!" she said. "That was wonderful!" She hugged me. "That was even better than I expected!" She looked down at me. "Give me a minute to catch my breath," she panted. "Then it’s your turn."

I rolled over on top of her, feeling those wonderful tits against my chest. I leaned back on my haunches; she spread her legs for me and I pulled at her thighs, bringing her swollen cunt lips closer and closer to my thick tool. I lifted her hips to me and penetrated her. Lalitha arched her back, pushing herself to me till I was buried to the hilt. Holding her firm ass, I stroked slowly into her.

I felt the sleek skin of her soft legs as they slid against my thighs. Her hands gripped the sheets and her head rolled slowly from side to side as she moaned softly with each stroke. I reached out and massaged her breasts; her eyes closed and she was lost in pleasure. She was such a beautiful lover, I thought. I would do whatever was necessary to keep this from being a one-time fuck.

I stroked harder into her. Her pussy lips tightened against my cock. It was harder to push into her but ten times more pleasurable. I matched her tightness with rougher strokes. I felt myself getting very close. Her head thrashed from side to side and she began to come again. I felt my sperm shooting from me, deep within her, her taut cunt squeezing, milking me, satisfying me better than I had been for a long time. I came until I couldn’t and she continued to push her pelvis to me. Finally I just fell out, totally spent.

Well, there it is. That’s how Lali and I got together. You’ve heard all about us after that and we’re still together. Now, I must end this, because the two girls are eating each other on the bed and I’ve got such a hard-on from remembering all of this and watching them, that it’s painful.

See you sometime – maybe we can party?

Lots of sexy kisses,

Rajesh

* * * * *

To Be Continued...