Letters to the Editor Ch. 03

Story Info
Kinky wife is too much for her husband.
4.6k words
4.22
99k
16
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,843 Followers

When the other men came back from their drink the three sat in the office and discussed business. The new editor took the first opportunity to bring the conversation back to the letters. "I've read more since you've been out – some folks have hell of a time – who said being married gets boring and dull?"

"Not everyone who had written to us has had a good experience," said the older man. He seemed more familiar with the files and selecting a letter he passed it to his new employee, "Read this," he instructed.

Dear Sir,

I have read in your magazine about married couples having sexual escapades with others but I bet my story takes some beating.

My wife works in a small industrial unit employing some two dozen people, mostly between 18 and twenty-five; just a few are over thirty. She is the supervisor and the work is unskilled low paid assembling and packing. They are very much left to their own devices as long as the job is running smoothly as the company's main setup is elsewhere. Management visit only about twice a week and my wife organises people to do mechanical and electrical repairs and as there is a late shift till eight at night she either goes back to work in the evenings or stays behind. When busy she will often work with the others helping and generally supervise.

A perk of this is that she has, with her boss's knowledge, enabled me to do lots of electrical and electronic contract work for the company over the last two years. Having the run of the small factory no one was suspicious when they saw me with cables and camera's installing CCTV security. What they didn't know was that I had also installed my own little private system to spy on them.

This was intended to be temporary and mainly as a prank. I had been teased about what various people get up to in the evenings when the work was finished and I joked with my wife that no wonder she didn't mind the extra hours. At Christmas they usually had an unofficial little party when they clocked out then go off to a club or pub. I decided to see if I could capture some of their drunken antics on video then in the New Year embarrass them when I played it back for them. My wife was aware that I knew about her enjoying the Christmas kisses under the mistletoe and how she let some of the males have a little feel of her tits when she had had a few drinks. It was also common knowledge that some of the staff went beyond that but as some were only casual labour and gone in the new-year no long term problems arose.

My spy cameras were positioned in their little canteen, a small room with basic facilities and large kitchen sink and the corridor outside which had doors leading to ladies and gents toilets. I figured that if anyone was in a state their rush to the lavatory would make hilarious footage. I had thought about putting a camera in the toilets but considering the consequences if I should be caught out I decided not to. I also suspected that the little kitchen might be a good place to quietly disappear for a "quickie" - it would be great to catch someone with their trousers down. Maybe I could send it to one of the many TV programmes of the "caught on video" type.

Anyway, the Christmas holiday, and the party, came and went. I had retrieved the tapes but being busy and having the wife at home meant that it was the first week of January before I had chance to view them.

So there it was that one evening I settled down with a drink to see what I had captured.

Sure enough from a slow start it began to show males and females either groping in the corridor or being dragged into toilets to fool about and make merry. A good time was being had by all, then as expected, some had too much to drink while others didn't seem sure where they where. A couple of times I caught my wife being kissed – and touched-up – once by a middle aged man then by a youth. She certainly didn't mind but what the hell – it was a Christmas party. Only once did anyone enter the little canteen, but it was neither revealing nor exciting. It had worked very well - I had enough material to cause much laughter and red faces when I played the tape for them. Perhaps I would wait until spring then invite them all round for a barbeque then show them their incriminating Christmas video. It would all be in good taste and for fun only.

As these thoughts went through my head a group of maybe ten people came into the corridor. I reckoned they must now be ready to either leave or go on to a pub. They seemed to be jeering on a young couple who were in deep embrace, almost trying to swallow each other. My wife's face appeared at the back of the group, she stood laughing and just watching. Most seemed to be very intoxicated and as the young couple became more daring they where getting very excited. From the gestures and hand movements it was obvious what was transpiring. The couple, who I had previously known to be quite shy and restrained, were now, because of the drink being "egged on" by the crowd to go all the way. As the girls top was unfastened she began to chicken out then it seemed an agreement was reached. They would go into the toilet together and the others would wait outside – it seemed bets were being taken.

I was beginning to feel a little aroused and wishing I had put a camera in the "lavs." The idea of watching this young couple have a drunken fuck was certainly a turn on. Then I noticed a young lad making a fuss – he obviously wanted to use the toilets for the reason they were there for. No chance, he was pushed away – when he attempted to use the ladies he was locked out and slapped. I laughed as his predicament finding it really funny when he moved away and tried to hold it in. He was quite drunk and wobbly but didn't appear to be ill, just not quite in control.

Out of the blue my wife, slowly moved toward him and quietly spoke to him – was she just checking on his welfare? While the others were busy either jeering through the toilet door or engaged in kisses and fooling about I watched my wife quietly steer the boy away and enter the kitchen. Alarmed I quickly changed the tape and fast forwarded it knowing that somewhere it should have captured them entering. By now I was feeling apprehensive as to what her intention was – after all, the boy was bursting for a piss, not looking for a grope. I saw the door open and quickly put the tape back to normal speed.

They entered, my wife guiding the boy who looked somewhat spaced out. He seemed to be trying to explain his problem, almost squeezing his legs together. My wife moved him toward the large kitchen sink, I gasped when I realised she was telling him to piss in the basin. As he mumbled something I saw her hand slide to his crotch – she was about to unzip him! Now she had his dick out and was directing it, holding it so that he could pee in the basin - he was struggling to reach over the sink. It seemed obvious that he was too intoxicated to realise just what was going on – he just wanted to pee and here was this lady old enough to be his mother, well, trying to help him.

My wife shocked me as she held the young boys cock, I could tell from her expression and the way she held the boy that she was turned on. As the boy appeared once more to complain that the sink was too high, my wife dragged a chair in front of the sink – then she told him to stand on it. So before me on the screen was the vision of my wife holding the cock of a young boy who was stood on a chair and she was persuading him to piss.

My head spun and my brain went numb, it was hard to believe that this thing had actually happened and the woman here was my wife. As I saw the first spurt of piss streaming out of the boys cock my jaw simply dropped in amazement. My wife, still with penis in her hand clearly smiled and held the boy tighter moving closer to him. Her head was about level with his dick and her face was now a mere inch or two from the stream of piss. The flow stopped when my wife pulled on his cock like she was masturbating him. Taking the opportunity my wife unfastened his belt and pulled his trousers down to his ankles.

It was evident that she was becoming more excited and turned on. Now she stroked the boy's buttocks with her spare hand while she kissed his stomach, moving down to the top of his thigh. Very slowly she was pulling on his penis. Realising she was stopping him from pissing she relaxed her grip and watched intently, staring at the tip of his penis waiting for the yellow liquid to flow. Her face took on a joyful and excited look as the boy once more tried to empty his bladder. Then to my shock and horror, she moved her head even closer and put out her tongue – even closer still she went – then her tongue interrupted the flow as she let the boy's piss pass over it some dripping into her mouth. When the flow ebbed and was losing its force I looked on shaken and stunned as she performed one of the most ultimate of perversions – she moved between sink and boy and took the lot in her mouth. Holding it a few inches away from her open mouth the warm liquid squirted down her throat, then closing her lips around his shaft she sucked and drunk the last cupful, swallowing it all.

The lad, now relieved of his discomfort climbed down from the chair and was immediately pulled by my wife into her bosom where she slowly started to gyrate against his groin. Clearly she was dying to be fucked and pulled her skirt high placing the boys' hands on her in an effort to stimulate him into taking the initiative. Silently I watched her efforts noticing how desperate she was becoming. The effects of the alcohol meant that the youth had no chance in a million of raising an erection. As the young boy eventually struggled to pull up his trousers my wife was having a last feel of his dick when suddenly the door shot open. Another youth entered and expressed his shock at the scene. For a minute my wife appeared to be trying to talk her way out of the embarrassment hoping the second youth wasn't going to call his friends in until eventually, with the first boy sitting down in a drunken stupor my wife found her self standing directly in front of the newcomer.

I could see enough of this second boy's facial expression to tell me that he himself was far from drunk and that the scene he had witnessed had stirred his libido. Not knowing where my wife's mouth had been he clumsily grabbed her and planted a kiss fully on her lips. He must have been reasoning that as he had caught my wife, his boss, playing with his mate's cock that he was entitled to some of the action too.

Watching very closely how my wife reacted I was again taken aback to see how quickly his fumbling and groping aroused her. She could hardly refuse him since he might tell all just what he had seen but this was more than he could have expected. It was her not he who pulled her skirt to her waist to display her charms. It was she, without prompting or persuasion that unzipped the lad and pulled out his penis – and this one was hard and ready. Her excitement on discovering this was shown on her face and her next action – that of stepping back and smartly peeling off her panties.

I needed a sharp intake of breath as I watched my wife lean against the sink and spread her legs in a wide stance then hold her skirt high over her tummy button making her naked from the waist down – then invite this boy, young enough to be her son to slide his erect penis into her. This he did – and as she pushed her hips forward for him he gripped her buttocks and fucked away. The look on my wife's face was one of immense pleasure and ecstasy

Just when I thought I had seen the worst, their movements had caused the first boy to make a slight recovery, though even though he was still incapable he attempted to stand and, with his dick still hanging from his pants wanted to join in. The one fucking my wife simply ignored him but as my wife still had her hands free she pulled him to her side. With her hips still thrust forward she had enough room to unfasten her top and removing her tits from her bra she put her hand behind the boys head and guided him down to suck her breasts. Apart from her own pleasure she seemed to enjoy the effect it had on the boy who was fucking her, looking at him as though her little show was for his extra thrill.

I couldn't say with any honesty which of the fornicators came first but the looks on both their faces said everything. Before I drifted into a state of severe shock I saw how my wife's enthusiasm was only curtailed by the group interrupting them, even though both boy's by now were obviously depleted. Only with seconds to spare did they avoid detection. For a very long while I sat dumbstruck and stupefied at the events that I had witnessed.

Over the next week, not quite knowing what action to take, I kept quiet. Divorce, murder and wife-beating came to mind but until I had planned my moves and felt clear minded I held back. It was necessary for my wife to work evenings in the New Year which gave me time to ponder on my own. Thinking that most of the workforce was also doing extra time I didn't suspect anything else was going on – until a loose comment by one of the men made me think again. Laughing, and making what he thought was an innocent joke he said, "You're wife's keen, staying on when everyone's gone home. Does she need the overtime?" As my wife was staff and didn't get paid overtime to him it was a joke. To me it raised the question that if all had gone home why did she stay? A few discrete questions told me that while others left at eight she didn't arrive home until after ten.

No prizes for guessing what went through my head. I hadn't replaced the tapes in the secret recorders but neither had I had the time or inclination to remove the cameras. At the first chance I would now use my spy cams and to hell with caution – I was a man with a mission! I reasoned that if she was alone with someone in the place then maybe they wouldn't necessarily use the kitchen; the one in the corridor should be moved. Then I had a better idea – it was likely that by watching the corridor I would see who stayed behind and who used the different rooms – then I could plan where to site them.

With great anxiety I sneaked into the building one night to sort my plan out. Then, with certain pictures flashing through my head it suddenly became apparent as to where I should site a camera. The image that had made the most impact and one I couldn't get out of my head was not just of her being fucked, but of discovering her perverted and unexpected fetish of actually drinking the boy's piss. It was a traumatic and unbelievable thought but I had to know if this was something she was prepared to indulge in again – after work and without the alcohol to influence and muddle her brain. Maybe it was just an isolated event – but I had to know.

So without further ado and with a pounding heart I decided that the gentleman's washroom was the place to hide my secret camera. I found it incredible that I was doing this to catch out my own wife. Over the next few days I managed to retrieve and replace the tapes. Nothing was amiss for a while and watching them was becoming a bore when suddenly, after she had arrived home particularly late one night I just knew something had happened. The following day I swapped the tapes and in the evening I settled down with a stiff drink to play them back.

The first half just showed a couple of people using the toilets then when the boy I knew walked down the corridor and into the gents I became more attentive. Others came and went with their coats as it was time for them to home - but the boy lingered. From the corridor I saw him disappear into the toilets once more then after a few seconds my wife appeared in shot, looked around and walked straight into the gents! Frantically I found the relevant tape and located the relevant place on it – the bit where my wife had just walked in.

The tape showed the boy standing by the urinals, then the door slowly opened and I saw my wife enter and walk toward the boy. There was no pretence or hesitation – she put her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Turning him toward the troughs she led him to the urinals and while kissing his cheek and neck she unzipped him. My heart missed a beat and pounded so loud I could almost hear it. I watched with a slack jaw as she enticed him to piss for her, but because her touch had made him go hard he didn't find it easy. She seemed to be getting impatient then as a little spurt of pee came flowing out her excitement was unmistakable.

The door opened again, into the washroom walked another boy. The same two boys from Christmas were once again with my wife but this time they were sober and all fully knew what they were doing - there could no excuses. Watching intently I saw the second boy casually walk behind my wife and begin to feel her tits. No embarrassment was shown as she continued to play with the first boys' cock as he in turn tried to let little spurts of pee gush forth. Unfastening her shirt they released her tits from her bra and both began to knead and massage them. Her skirt was undone and she allowed it to fall to the floor and scooping it up one boy tidily placed it on a coat hook – I was soon to see why. Now with open shirt and in just her panties she let the boys grope and maul her, licking and sucking her tits in turn as the other one kissed her and felt between her legs.

After a while she spoke to them and gestured as though striking a bargain. The boys' then took a step back and I gasped as I saw them both carefully undress completely then stand before my wife totally naked. Smiling with apparent approval she then commenced to strip off the rest of her clothes, though left on her stockings. The sight of this made both boys cocks stand rigid. I realised that mine too was beginning to feel uncomfortable as it pushed against my trousers The thought of what my wife intended to do next took my breath away – surely she wasn't?

It seemed so – I looked on wide-eyed and incredulous as she lifted her left foot knee high and rested it on a small cupboard. Her vagina must now have been wide open for all to see. One boy, without being told knelt down in front of her so his face was a mere few inches from her cunt. The other came to her side and she put her arm around his shoulder for balance. Her free hand then cupped the head of the kneeling boy and she drew him into her. For several minutes I watched as she enjoyed the tongue and lips of the boy performing oral sex on her as his companion tended to her nipples. With increasing force her hips made small circular movements as she grinded her sex organs against the youth's mouth.

The expression on my wife's face told me that she was immensely aroused and not far from orgasm – but I knew there was going to be more. Now she slowed down, the boy pulled back slightly and I almost screamed with shock as I saw his mouth open wide. Obediently he waited and even though by now I had realised what she was about to do I still couldn't believe my eyes. The flow started slowly and hesitantly at first sending dribbles of liquid down her leg. Then it burst forth – a stream of yellow piss – my wife's piss – aimed directly into the boys' mouth.

How had she managed to do it, I wondered? How had she been able to entice and corrupt these two youths and teach them in how to satisfy her fetish? The boy had done this before, he knew how to close his throat and let the liquid fill up his mouth before letting it overflow to run down his body. Every few seconds he would spit out the contents of his facial cavity. My wife's eyes never left the sight of the nude boy sat before her, a wicked smile spread across her cheeks. Suddenly her lust increased and she roughly, with the flow of pee about to subside pushed her cunt into the boys' face and bucked her hips as though she was being violently fucked. Pulling away from him she turned her body ninety degrees and without wasting time she grabbed the erect cock of the second boy and rammed it inside her pussy. Now the second boy, fresh, full of energy, and very aroused at what he had witnessed was only too pleased to pound away and fuck my wife for all he was worth. I found that I was playing with my penis as I watched this filthy display from the woman I had married.

Quin
Quin
1,843 Followers
12