Letters to the Editor Ch. 04

Story Info
Husbands tell of sex-mad wives.
8.2k words
4.29
83.8k
16
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

With time to spare and the privacy to go with it the editor settled down with a drink and began to read more of the letters from the cabinet in the corner. Though many were similar in content some had an unexpected twist or outcome. It was interesting how so many men fantasised about seeing their wives with other men but became scared and upset when it happened for real. Strange that lots of men almost pester their wives about introducing other men into their sex lives but when they see the woman actually enjoying it they're not so sure anymore. The editor told himself that studying these letters was all in the cause of education – learning about human nature – sitting back in the chair and unzipping his pants he sipped his drink and read on


Dear Sir,

My letter will probably seem tame in comparison with others you get on the same subject but as you only refer to them rather than publish in full who knows?

My wife and I, after just moving house decided that a change of lifestyle would also be a good idea. We had become a bit "stuffy" and unexciting. In short we wanted to improve our social life and now that we were in a new environment we could reinvent ourselves. Being away from people that knew us and family that would disapprove we would be able to be more daring and extrovert. Here, no one knew us so a trip into local bars and pubs wouldn't mean bumping into neighbours and relatives.

When discussing what changes we could make – and what we actually meant by "being daring" I was surprised that my wife mentioned sexier fashions and dress code. After talking at length she admitted that the thought of attracting other men's attention sexually turned her on. Far from being jealous or annoyed at this revelation I found that I was pleasantly excited. In short we decided it would be fun that as we were strangers in town we could go out with her wearing revealing clothing and, without being too blatant show a little leg and bosom to other men.

Being busy settling in and sorting out the new house it was a while before we had the chance to try our new adventure. We were both shocked that the talk and anticipation had built up in us a powerful sexual desire. When having sex we talked and thought of nothing else and wondered how far we would dare go - the scenarios conjured up in our minds were out of this world.

Eventually we did start to go out and both settled into new jobs with new people. Over a long period of time our fantasy began to slowly develop and become fact. We started by having a drink in small pubs because that was the likely place to have groups of men. My wife would wear short skirts and low cut tops and sometimes would accidentally let buttons pop open. Sometimes we would join in with the men playing pool or darts, my wife bending down or over the table would have the desired effect.

We would either go into pubs whose regular clientele would quietly enjoy my wife's flashing or go to a strange bar or pub where she would be a little more daring, like go without bra under slightly see-through top or wear a wrap around skirt and let the halves fall apart to show a little bare thigh above hold-up stockings. There were times that we could hardly wait till we reached home before we had sex.

What to me made it more erotic was that my wife is really quiet and placid and it is her shyness that makes her attractive to other men. If she was loud-mouthed and blatant then flashing her tits would be expected and not half as sexy. Her submissive shyness and coyness makes her more desirable – because her naughty appearance is so out of place. She also has that certain look about her, looks and body that aren't perfect, yet oozes sexual attraction – come-to bed-eyes.

The next stage was that as we became friendlier with some of the men they made the odd comment on her appearance. One night, I noticed two men position themselves in front of my wife so they could look up her skirt; she was sat in such a way that they could easily see her knickers. Later she told me that she knew they were looking and made it obvious to them she didn't mind. After that she stopped pretending some things were accidental and the men stopped pretending they were not staring.

On one of our trips to another bar one night we sat with two men in their twenties who after a while were slightly drunk and admitted they had become aroused by looking at my wife's body. Their directness thrilled my wife and when we got the chance to share their taxi she quickly said yes. While we waited for the cab to arrive the men, not caring one bit began to hug my wife and ask for a kiss. For a while I watched as they groped and kissed her and I had never ever experienced before another man touching my wife. The fact that two men were mauling her in front of me was something I could have never imagined.

Mixed with a feeling of jealousy and anxiety was a very intense sexual excitement. When the cab came my wife offered no resistance when she was pushed into the back seat between the two men while I had to sit in the front. Throughout the journey I kept glancing round and a couple of times I caught one with a hand on her breasts, they spent the time taking turns to kiss and grope her. However I had not managed to see everything that had gone on. When we finally got into the house she told me that one had taken her hand and placed it on his cock and hands had wandered up her skirt.

The effect on her was amazing – I had never seen her so turned on as she related the events of the taxi ride. She was unashamed at answering my questions on how much she had enjoyed it – how she kept her hand on the man's cock – and when I asked if those wandering hands had found their way into her knickers she breathed an excited, "Yes!"

Sex between us after that was even better – for both of us. The fact that another man had actually touched her had changed something in both of us. Over the next few weeks I found myself wishing it could happen again. Somehow now, mere showing a bit of leg wasn't enough to excite us.

I suppose the above incident set us off on the third stage. Now I was fairly relaxed about telling the men in the pub that I didn't mind if my wife put on a little show for them. I was proud of how sexy she was and it was all good fun. Provided that they weren't disrespectful toward her it was OK. I told them that like most women she liked to be admired and it was nowhere near as outrageous as what most models were prepared to do. I hinted that if they were discrete and didn't tell the entire neighbourhood - or for that matter the rest of the pub that didn't frequent the games room – that maybe, for a bit of fun, and a select few, she could occasionally be persuaded to give them the odd "special treat".

I never told my wife about that particular conversation but one day I said, "When we go out tonight what about taking things a bit further?"

"In what way?" she asked smiling.

"Not sure," I answered, trying to be casual. "What if you wore really skimpy panties – or no bra?"

"If you want me to – I'll think about it," she said with a smile.

I never saw her get ready but when we arrived at the pub I was a bit disappointed when she took off her coat. The skirt was very short but nothing special and she had a sweater over her top which was a lacy "holey" blouse, like it had been crocheted. As the evening progressed we were eventually left with about a dozen men in the room and my wife the only woman. Several of these men were not the regular bunch but it seemed that they were intent on staying. My wife had been well behaved until now, it seemed to me she was waiting for the non-regulars to leave. Only once had she bent low to pick up a dart and I had heard a distinct drawing in of breath form several of the men -though I wasn't able to see what they had seen. Standing up from behind the small table that had also hidden her legs from view she walked over to the bar and ordered herself a drink. She deliberately hesitated on her way back then dropped her purse. Bending forward, with at least eight of the men behind her she stooped to retrieve her belongings. I was one of the eight men and even found myself drawing in breath. Under her very short skirt she had on only a thong – to us behind it seemed her arse was naked.

Walking back to her seat she now sat on a chair facing into the room. A couple of comments were uttered and it was as though the entire room was staring at my wife.

"Have you men been looking up my skirt?" she asked shyly.

"Only because you have forgotten to put your knickers on," said one of the strangers.

It dawned on me that perhaps they didn't realise I was her husband and she was going spare. Clearly the promise of discretion and respect didn't apply to these guys. My wife looked un-phased by their direct comment and just laughed softly.

"Of course I have panties on!" she giggled.

"Well we couldn't see them, prove it!" one of the men challenged.

When my wife put down her drink the silence in the room was almost deafening. Mouths fell open as every man in the room waited with baited breath to see her next move.

"You're a bit naughty to ask but just to prove that I am."

Her voice tailed off as she inched up the hem of the skirt. Slowly it rose, above her stocking tops then further still until the triangle of material between her legs was there for all to see. Still further it went until the bare flesh of her belly became visible.

"See – I told you I was!" she said, then instead of covering up again as I had expected she stayed exposed, though now her gaze was lowered making her look like a misbehaved schoolgirl.

My heart missed a beat as I realised that from were most of the men were stood the light showed up her wispy strands of pubic hair through the material. The men were shell-shocked and some in an effort to disguise their erections changed position. No-one answered or commented to my wife – they just looked.

Letting go of her skirt she made a feeble attempt to restore her modesty but by design or clumsiness she failed to get it right, the little triangle was still on show.

For the next half-hour everyone tried to carry on as normal but no one could keep their eyes from drifting between my wife's legs. Now she was calmly chatting to two men that had sat with her while I stood by the bar pretending to follow the darts match. I was feeling incredibly turned on.

The room became warm, or that's how it seemed and several men commented on it. Everywhere that I looked I saw men giving lustful looks to my wife. Then along came another shocker as she announced that she to felt a bit hot. The room watched as one as she peeled off her sweater. Whispers of "Jesus!" and "Oh my God!" were uttered indiscreetly. Under her sweater the blouse with holes big enough to put two or three fingers through was covering just her chest – not her bra – she wasn't wearing one – just her naked boobs. Her nipples were clearly visible and erect and every contour was on show to the room.

It wasn't long before other men had a sudden urge to make conversation or sit quietly by my wife's table pretending to listen. I noticed how once or twice she shuffled her bum about causing the skirt to ride up higher. When I thought my excitement couldn't get any more intense she stood and excused herself to visit the ladies. Men got restless and the fact wasn't lost on me that at least three of them had also excused themselves while others lurked about in the little room one had to pass through to reach the toilets. Why were they waiting there for her to return? After what seemed an unusual amount of time for her to be gone I decided to investigate.

Walking into the small room I heard a giggle and whispers from behind the door leading to the ladies. My heart lurched with trepidation and I felt very uneasy as I peered round the door. Four men gathered round my wife telling her how good she looked and how she had turned them on. Then I noticed that talking wasn't all they were doing. Looking between them I could see an arm disappearing up her skirt -it was moving, to and fro – like a hand does when it's stimulating a woman. She was just stood there, against the wall, allowing it and listening to their compliments.

Another man turned her face toward him and planted his lips on hers, she responded to his kiss. Someone's hand cupped her breast and played with her nipple. A voice told her what lovely tits she had and when the man kissing her stopped she just stood looking shy and coy as another voice said what a great fuck she would be. I felt every nerve in my body as I suddenly became aware that the hand between her legs had gained momentum and purpose. I definitely saw her hips gyrate slightly as someone said, "Let's have a better look before we have to stop!" Then to my horror and shock her skirt was lifted to her hips to reveal her cunt with a man's fingers playing around inside her vagina.

"Careful, if we get too many men around here the barman will get suspicious, don't go too far," warned one of the men.

His remark was directed at the one playing with my wife's tits who, while I watched in a stunned disbelief unfastened a couple of buttons on her shirt and inserting his hand was now feeling her bare nipples. She moved, fidgeted, and just as I thought she was about to call a halt she simply moved her feet to open her legs more. On her face was a shy smile and she was quite happy to let them have their way. Only one of the men present was a regular and when other men came from the gents they too stood and watched making lewd comments.

Then behind me came two men who almost pushed me into the group as they rushed to get passed. Their noise attracted attention but as no one knew I was her husband they merely told the others to make less noise and carried on. The crunch was that my wife had also looked up and we were both now looking each other in the eye. As the men played and felt her body she just gazed at me unabashed and even turned her head to accept a kiss from one of the men. Incredibly she made no move to stop the events.

One man asked her if she liked to suck cock and she simply turned her head toward him and widened her smile. Then my heart jumped again as I heard another voice say, "Who's going to fuck her, then?"

Expecting my wife to now panic I was astounded when she looked at me and said nothing – she looked at me like she was waiting for my approval and permission! Her shirt was now being unbuttoned fully and when a man began to suck on her nipples her eyes narrowed in enjoyment and her smile widened. Because I had said nothing she took that to mean I didn't mind.

Her breasts now completely naked she had two different men sucking a nipple each and a hand was still masturbating her.

Someone asked her, "Do you like that darling – does that make you feel nice?"

She answered in a dreamy voice, "Yeah!" Now that she thought she had my approval she wasn't scared of showing her pleasure. Her hands caressed the heads of the men sucking her tits.

"Do you like plenty of cock, sweetheart?" a voice asked.

She looked at me with a smile and that same questioning look before she answered in that dreamy voice, "Yeah!"

I was aware now that her hips were making more movements.

"Let's fuck her before someone puts a stop to this," someone said again.

Her hip movements were caused by her thong being torn off then when the man fingering her stood directly in front and pushed the sucking men to each side making more room I knew he was about to put his dick inside her. She just simply looked at me – all the time he fumbled and stuck his dick inside her thrusting forward she just looked straight at me. She still hung on to the heads of the two men sucking her tits and as she looked me in the eye her eyes half closed as they did when she was feeling lustful – she was really enjoying it.

The men sucking were pushed away by others saying, "Come on, give someone else a turn!"

Now it was hard for her to look at me as they both stood either side of her and taking out their cocks they each placed one of her hands on the shafts. Quite willingly she began to pump those hard organs making little noises and keeping that naughty girl smile. There she was, her tits bouncing and face smiling as she was being fucked and masturbating two men at the same time. She looked the epitome of a slut standing against the wall with skirt around her waist, stocking clad legs opened wide and shirt opened to display her ample tits.

There were cries when the men erupted then they were quickly replaced by others. I was in a semi-trance; my brain had ceased to function properly.

I was still taking some information in when I heard the remark, "Her mouth looks inviting – do you like to suck cock too?"

I saw her eyes open fully and she tried to locate me before giving her answer. She wasn't able to and as her eyes half closed again returning to her pleasure and lust she uttered, "Yes – I will do."

We just managed to catch each others eyes before she was lowered to the floor amongst the remaining men. She was told to squat over a man who had laid flat on the floor and was holding his penis in place for her to sit on. The last vision of her for a while was seeing her gently bouncing on this man with a rather fat dick in her mouth while others made do with her hands.

The sequence of events after that were a blur and I just about remember eventually waiting while she made herself respectable enough to go home. Most men had by then left and I couldn't get out fast enough. The journey home was silent and when she stood in the house without her coat and almost dripping with sperm I asked her if she fully realised what she had done.

She threw her arms around me and spoke, "I am going for a bath – and then I want you to fuck me!" was the only thing she said.

Funny thing is I waited and did as she asked – and every night after that neither of us could get enough. She wouldn't talk about it but I could tell she kept reliving the events as I fucked her.

It was a while before I dared visit the pub again and wandered what sort of reception I would get. It was obvious now that it wasn't just the strangers that had had my wife but most of the guys from the games room too. The first visit was not the ordeal I had expected and everyone seemed normal and pleasant. The manager asked if I was on my own the when I nodded he said, in front of some of the others.

"Look – the other night attracted too much attention. I don't mind if a few of the regulars want to have a bit of a party and some fun in the back room but in future wait until most people have left the lounge bar. Things can get out of hand if someone complains - a different type of clientele frequents the main room. Next time if someone lets me in on it I don't mind letting a few stay when I close the main doors. But it will have to be midweek when things are quiet; we are too busy at weekends. Once the staff have finished it's easier – I can let them go home."

I started off feeling embarrassed at the lecture, especially when people round the bar nodded their heads in agreement with him, then I was taken aback by his casual attitude and the presumption that there would be more than one repeat performance. Not wanting to cause a scene and make the story more public I said nothing.

When I arrived home I related the conversation to my wife expecting her to be shocked and upset, vowing never to visit the establishment again.

Instead she said, "I can see his concern, it seems fair comment." Then with a statement that bowled me over she added, "Maybe it will be better to invite a few of them back here for drinks."

She saw the consternation on my face and sidled over to me, "You still enjoy the little pastime we indulge in don't you?" She unzipped me and took out my cock. "The thought of what I do still gets you hard. You don't want us to go back to being boring, do you? Don't you still enjoy the excitement – watching me show my body to other men?"

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers