Letting Go

Story Info
Her Master knows what she needs...
2.9k words
4.38
39.2k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy smiled as Scarlett pressed herself against him. He turned and pulled her closer to him under the stream of the shower. She arched into him, her full big breasts pressed up against him.

"Miss me?" he teased, bringing his hands up to cup her ass firmly, dragging her body closer to his.

"Yes, Sir," she answered huskily, rubbing her pussy against the thigh he planted between her legs. "I was a good girl while you were working," she promised with a grin.

Jeremy pressed his lips to the corner of her mouth. He pressed his thigh harder, grinning smugly when Scarlett grinded down on him like she was riding his cock. "Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught," he replied, pulling away from her, earning a barely audible groan of protest from her. "You gotta prove that you're a good girl."

Scarlett smirked knowingly at her lover and dropped to her knees. She took Jeremy's cock in her mouth, sliding down until his cock hit the back of her throat. She moaned at the taste of him. Jeremy growled and pushed his hands into her hair, keeping the red locks out of her face as she sucked his cock like the pro she was.

"Such a good little slut," he told her as she deepthroated his cock expertly. "You look so pretty with your lips wrapped around my cock. Bet you were dreaming about sucking my cock while I was working," he continued. "Good sluts always dream of sucking their master's cock and taking said cock in at least one of their slutty fuck holes."

Scarlett nodded and moaned as she continued to suck Jeremy off. She loved it when he treated her like this; like the whore she was. She used her hands to steady herself against his thighs as he begun to fuck her mouth. He fucked her mouth like she was a cheap whore - and she loved it, moaning around his cock as he forced her to overcome her reflex gag.

"Gonna come down your throat, Scar. Then I'm gonna bring you out to the playroom and make sure you're my good little slut," he told her, earning a moan of approval from his pet. "Gonna ruin you and your fuck holes, slut."

Scarlett pushed down until her nose was pressed against his hips, swallowing as Jeremy came down her throat. Near the end, he pulled out and jerked his cock so his come stripped over her face and tits. She smiled up at him as she licked her lips slowly and moaning.

Jeremy grinned. He pulled her up off her knees and pushed her face first against the wall. He pressed his cock against her ass and grinded against her. Scarlett moaned and bucked her hips, wanting her master to fuck her senseless. "You're such a slut, Scar," he whispered in her ear, bringing his hands up to cup her breasts roughly. "Sucking your master's cock as a greeting. Moaning as his cock hit the back of your throat and moaning as he came down your throat. Sluts love sucking hungrily on their master's cock, don't they, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she answered, rubbing her ass harder against her master's fat cock. "I'm your slut, Master. I love it when you fuck my throat and come in my mouth and cover my face and tits with your come."

Jeremy grinned and brought one hand down to roughly push three fingers into Scarlett's tight wet pussy. "If you behave, I'll fill you up until my come is slowly dripping down your thighs from your pussy and ass," he whispered huskily in her ear. She moaned and rocked her hips against his cock. "I'll fill your desperate holes until you're unable to do anything but beg for my cock and seed deep in your cunt and anus and mouth. You're going to beg me to come deep in every one of your holes. And I'll do that and so much more."

Scarlett whimpered as her master removed his fingers from her dripping wet pussy, not moving until she was told that she could. He shut down the shower and pulled her out, pinching her nipples as he rubbed her skin with a towel. He dried himself before leading her out into the bedroom and then into the playroom. He walked over to the bed and slowly pushed her until she was bent over the end of the bed. She obediently spread her legs for him.

Jeremy grinned and smacked her ass playfully, earning a moan from his slut. He walked over to the drawers full of sex toys and grabbed a bottle of lube and Scarlett's favourite butt plug; a metal plug with a vibrator installed - he had seen exactly what sort of slut she was when he made her wear it to work with it on maximum.

He walked back over to the bed and uncapped the lube, pouring a considerable amount along the clef of her ass. Starting with one finger, he pushed his index finger inside her tight ass until he was knuckle-deep inside her. Scarlett moaned and rolled her hips as he begun to open her ass up for the large enough butt plug; it was as thick as his cock but not as long - Scarlett had told him many times before that it was the best warm-up to taking his cock as deep as she could in her ass. He added a second finger into her ass, then a third, and began to finger fuck her ass harder and harder until she was moaning and gasping, fucking her hips back against him. He handed her the lube and butt plug, ordering her to lube the plug. She did as she was told, handing the plug to him when it was ready. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her tight ass, replacing them with the butt plug. She whimpered and moaned, obediently holding her ass cheeks apart so her master could watch the butt plug slowly spread her ass hole for his cock.

Once the plug was seated in Scarlett's ass, Jeremy turned her over and turned the vibrator on. "Behave," he ordered her before making his way over to the washbasin to clean his hands. Scarlett did as she was told, not touching herself as she waited for her master to fuck her senseless until her slutty holes were leaking his come.

Jeremy grinned at his slut as he walked over to the bed. He took Scarlett's hands and brought them above her head, placing them into the handcuffs attached to the headboard. He then took her ankles and brought them up so he could attach the second set of handcuffs to her ankles. Her ass and pussy were left vulnerable in the hogtie style bondage, her breasts also on view. Jeremy stepped back to admire her, stroking his hard cock as he took in his slut.

Scarlett watched with hooded eyes as her master walked over to the toys and took out nipple clamps with chains. She grinned at him as he walked over to the bed and climbed into the bed beside her. "Let's get your nipples clamped, slut," he informed her as he rolled her nipples slowly between his thumbs and forefingers. She moaned as the sharp pinch of one clamp was quickly followed by another. He flicked her restrained nipples, grinning when she squealed loudly at the sensation. He moved so he was pressing the head of his cock against her pussy before pushing in with one hard thrust.

Scarlett cried out, tossing her head back. She loved it when he treated her like this - a cheap whore who was desperate to be fucked and filled with cock and come. He gave her little time to adjust to his cock, fucking her hard and fast, using her pussy for his pleasure. He brought her to the edge of an orgasm before pulling out and rubbing the fat head of his cock against her clit teasingly. Scarlett moaned and begged her master to fuck her slutty desperate pussy again as he teased her.

Suddenly, he pulled away and walked over to the drawer to pull out a ball gag and a blindfold, as well as a vibrator. Scarlett whimpered at the loss of contact by quickly became quiet when she saw what was in her master's hands. He knelt on the bed beside her and put the blindfold and ball gag in place, making sure she could still breathe.

He pressed a soft kiss to her sternum and moved between her legs. "Let's see how many times I can make you come for me," he whispered huskily, grinning as he brought the vibrator over her clit, turning its speed to max. Scarlett moaned around the ball gag, bucking her hips as Jeremy pushed two fingers inside her. "Wanna see you come for me, Scarlett," he whispered, pushing the vibrator harder against her clit. "Can you do that? Can you come for me, like a good slut?"

Scarlett whimpered as Jeremy pushed her over the edge, screaming as she came hard. Jeremy worked her through her orgasm and continued his actions, moving the vibrator down along her sex then leaning down and wrapping his lips around her clit. She moaned and whimpered loudly, bucking her hips as he worked the toy along her sex.

Jeremy grinned as Scarlett bucked under his administrations. He brought her to another orgasm, then another, not giving her time to recover. After her fifth, he turned off the vibrator and tossed it to the side before moving so his knees were pressed against her ass. He pushed inside her once more, thrusting hard and leaning down to kiss along her breasts. He tugged gently on the chain of the clamps and grinned when Scarlett arched off the bed, whimpering and moaning at his actions.

"I'm gonna fill you up, slut. I'm gonna come in your tight little pussy. Then I'm going to let it leak out as I fuck your tight ass hole," he whispered huskily as he sped up. "Then fill your pussy up again. You won't be able to move without my come dripping from one of your holes ever again."

Scarlett whimpered and bucked her hips, wanting him to do exactly that.

"Is this what you want, Scar?" he teased, thrusting deeper inside her. She moaned around the ball gag, grinding as best as she could up against him. "You want me to fill you up?" he added, pulling on the nipple clamps as he moved his hips.

Scarlett nodded, moaning around the ball gag as Jeremy used her for his own pleasure. And hers. He suddenly pulled out of her, making her whine at his actions. He pulled the butt plug out of her ass and tossed it onto the locker. He pushed the head of his cock against the pucker of her ass before slowly pushing deep inside her. Scarlett moaned loudly, bucking her hips up as he bottomed out inside her,

He pulled the ball gag from her mouth and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth, breaking the kiss to toss her head back and moan his name loudly as he thrust deep inside her. "Please, please, please," she begged.

Jeremy nipped on the skin of her neck as he pushed himself deep inside her and let go, reaching down between them to pinch and tug on her clit. Scarlett screamed as she came again, her cunt clenching aimlessly around nothing while her ass clenched on Jeremy's cock. She saw white as she came hard just as Jeremy released the clamps from her nipples, intensifying her climax...

* * * * *

Scarlett slowly found her bearings as she felt Jeremy kiss along her breasts, slowly making his way up her neck. She smiled against his lips as he kissed her deeply.

"Ready for more, slut?" he whispered, breaking the kiss to bring his lips to her ear. "Ready for me to fill your pussy up too?" he asked as he ran his hands along her thighs.

"Please, Master," she whispered softly. "Can you put the butt plug back in please?" she requested.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow and grinned. He reached up and grabbed the recently cleaned butt plug. He brought it down and pressed it against her ass. "Want to keep my come inside your ass and have me fill your pussy up too?" he teased as he used his come as lube for her ass.

Scarlett nodded. "Please, please, Master. Fill me up. Fill both of my holes with your come," she begged.

Jeremy pushed the butt plug fully inside her, earning a moan from Scarlett. He moved so he was pressing his cock against her cunt. He slid the head of his cock over her clit a few times, using her wetness to get him covered before he pushed deep inside her, groaning her name as he bottomed out inside her.

"Master," she moaned as he gave her little time to adjust to his length before he began to move inside her. Jeremy thrust deeper, balancing his weight on his elbows as he thrust inside her. "Yes. Yes. Please."

"You're such a slut," he informed her with a growl. "Such a good slut for me, Scarlett," he praised, releasing her legs from their restraints. She immediately brought her legs around his waist, sending him deeper inside him. He kissed her deeply, pulling off the blindfold off her as he sped up his movements. "I'm gonna make you walk around with my come slowly dripping down your thighs," he informed her, breaking the kiss. "Everyone will see how much of a whore you truly are," he added.

Scarlett whimpered at his words. As he brought his hands to her tits, she screamed as he pulled on her sensitive nipples, making her come hard, her own fluids squirting on his cock. She spasmed and squirted on her master's fat cock, begging him to fill her bare unprotected pussy with his come.

"Please. Please. Master please fill me up. Want you to come deep inside me. Ruin me. Mark me. Fill my bare unprotected desperate pussy with your come," she begged, whimpering and moaning as Jeremy thrust deep inside her, his cock stretching her open as he fucked her through her orgasm.

Jeremy could feel her pussy tightening further around his cock as he fucked her through her climax. He planted his knees on the bed and thrust harder than before. "That's it, Slut. Tell me what dirty little sluts like you need," he ordered, pinching and tugging on her sensitive nipples. "Tell me how much you love my cock in your tight wet desperate pussy and ass and I will drive my cock deep inside your bare pussy and fill you up with my come," he promised.

Scarlett whimpered at the sensitivity, bucking wildly as her master fucked her pussy roughly. "I love your cock, Master. I love it when you fuck my throat and come in my mouth. I love the taste of your cock and come filling my slutty mouth. I love it when you fuck my ass with your fat cock, stretching my anus so you can fill my ass with your come. And I love it when you drive your fat cock deep inside my bare unprotected desperate pussy and come so much that your come drips slowly down my thighs. I love being fucked by your big fat cock and letting you empty your balls in my slutty desperate fuck holes."

Jeremy groaned appreciatively. "That's all you are, slut. My horny desperate come dump. Your pussy and ass and mouth are nothing more than desperate tight fuck holes that are for me to fuck and come inside," he told her, his thrusts more erratic as he chased his own climax. "You need my cock and come filling your desperate slutty fuck holes. You can't think of anything else but my cock pounding your holes and filling you up."

"Yes. Yes," she moaned incoherently. "Fill your come dump. Use your Cum dump. Use your slutty wet slave for your Cum."

Jeremy thrust deep inside her pussy and grunted her name as he let go, coming deep inside her, releasing a heavy load in her pussy.

Jeremy's orgasm triggered her own, making her come hard around his fat cock, milking his come as she squirted again for him.

He brought a hand down and rubbed her sensitive clit roughly, making her scream and beg and come harder around his cock. He released her arms as her walls convulsed around his cock. He thrust weakly inside her with his softening cock before letting her ride out her orgasm around him. Jeremy pressed his lips to hers, softly kissing her as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm, smiling as she brought her arms up to slide her fingers through his sweat matted hair, returning his kiss...

* * * * *

Later as they lay on the bed in the master bedroom, Scarlett had her head resting on Jeremy's chest. She pressed her lips to his sternum. "Thank you, Jer," she whispered against his skin, smiling as he tightened his hold around her waist.

Jeremy pressed his lips to her head. "I followed the list you made," he whispered honestly, stroking his left hand along her back. "Anything else you need?"

"Is already in bed with me," she whispered, moving closer and laying on top of him. She kissed him softly as he brought his hands down to squeeze her ass firmly. "My turn," she whispered against his lips, placing her hands on his chest and keeping him pinned to their mattress...