Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the thick silence, I could only say "... yes", and I was.

A moan of pure pleasurable anticipation escaped from Kim's lips. Jennifer lined up Buck's well lubricated pole, positioning it just at Kim's opening - the peak of it's helmet being just mouthed by her thin, oozing, inner lips. My wife began making an unearthly sound, part wolf woman, part birthing cry, as Jennifer gradually lowered her onto the thick pole. The glistening head moved out of view, as his width pushed her inner lips out against her large labia. Jennifer forced Kim back up, and the dark head reappeared, slick with my wife's juices, until again Jennifer let Kim down. This time, the wide edges of his head went out of view, her inner lips reaching in to caress his shaft as his head moved deeper in. From the sound of it, this was driving Kim absolutely wild. Again Jennifer brought my wife up, free of Stan's cock - a gossamer strand of clear fluid between them. And down my wife went, her now well lubed lips smoothly accommodating his cock head, and then caressing down his wide shaft. As Jennifer brought her up one more time; it was difficult to tell how deep he was going, his withdrawal seemed to be endless as more and more his cock came out of my wife's stretched tunnel.

Jennifer finally released her control of Kim. Stan, grasping her by the hips gave a long thrust, lifting Kim into the air, and overcoming her deepest resistance, his thick member slid all the way into my wife's tight channel. A velvet avalanche washed over her, building deep in her pelvis in what at first seemed to be an involuntary rolling, it spread like lightning through her center as she bucked in the throes of the biggest orgasm I have ever seen her have. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, holding her deep under its waters, as she struggled for air and balance. Impaled on Stan's unrelenting cock, as the first wave was seeming to complete, she was overtaken by a second one, more gentle, smoother. She convulsed, riding the contractions that were playing out along the huge shaft inside her.

Mercifully, Stan now slowed his cadence. My wife soon regained enough composure to reach over and grab Buck by the cock. She stroked along his length, each time pulling him a little closer to her mouth, until his massive head touched her lips. She treated the head to laps of her soft tongue, while stroking him.with her hand.

Without disturbing the pair above him, Stan slid from underneath my wife, his wet cock unsatisfied and still erect. He stopped for a few sips of wine, and then bent his head down between Jennifer's outstretched and welcoming legs.

As my wife continued with Buck in her mouth, Aaron moved in to nuzzle her neck from behind. His large hands completely containing her full breasts as he pulled at her nipples where they poked through between his fingers. Her dark pink points made a nice counterpoint to the otherwise black and white composition. The most shocking visual in the tableau, however, was the sight of Aaron's cock protruding from between my wife's legs. The sight was not lost on Jennifer, who managed to arrange it so she was continuing to receive Stan's oral ministrations, as she showered both Aarons cock, and Kim's clit with love kisses. A rhythm of pure lust began to take hold, making it all like a large machine. Aaron was thrusting up along the underside of my wife. At the peak of each thrust, Jennifer was catching his cock head in her sweet lips - as she was humping Stan's face. As a counter point, Buck was moving his hips back and forth, sliding his long shaft through Kim's hand, and onto her welcoming tongue.

This continued for a some time, until I noticed that Aaron's cock didn't surface on one of his forward thrusts. Kim's soundings became markedly softer, more grounded. Keeping her grasp on Buck's cock, Kim turned her face back to nuzzle Aaron as his soft thrusts began bouncing her hips up and down in a slow wave. She began taking slow, deep, centering breaths as he held her tightly in his strong arms. Jennifer, too, her face in the chasm of my wife's pussy, slowed her pace.

I watched Kim's hand drop away from Bucks dick, which bounced long and proud as he moved over on the bed. Jennifer moved aside as he took up a position between my wife's legs. Jennifer, meanwhile, guided Stan out from between her legs, positioning him on his back as she swung her leg over him and climbed aboard . Reaching under her crotch, I watched from behind as she lowered herself onto him in one smooth motion; his rod, after overcoming an initial resistance, glided deep into her slick hole. Lingering there for a moment, she savored the fullness, until something deep within her then drove her hips up and down. Each time almost the entire length of Stan's cock came into view, and each time she rode down again upon it with all of her weight, grunting as he filled her up.

I was mesmerized by the sight until she paused with him fully embedded in her beautiful pussy; her labia were barely visible on each side of his massive shaft, and her perineum bulging with the fullness. Looking over her shoulder she curled her finger, motioning me over. As I approached, she wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and guided its head directly to the little crinkle of her slick anus. It took some maneuvering to deal with the placement of legs, but soon enough I had a stable position and held myself in place while I reached around to enjoy the texture of her soft breasts in my hand. It was difficult to imagine how this was going to work given the girth of the cock that now occupied her vagina, and I resolved to be very gentle, at first only holding myself in position as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers. This pretense fell away immediately as she reached back, and with both hands grabbed my ass. She took a deep breath and pulled. I felt her little anus give way to the contours of my intruding cockhead, until, passing through her gateway, I was feeling the tight grip of her rings as they moved down my shaft, and her smooth walls of her passage - tight from the huge cock buried in her pussy. She pulled me all the way in until the globes of her sweet ass bottomed out against me. I held onto her slim hips to keep myself in, enjoying the view of her stretched out hole around me. Stan held steady as well, as she moved her hips, adjusting to the sensation of being completely stuffed.

I now enjoyed quite the plush courtside seat.

Buck, having started with his face down in Kim's crotch, had by now made his way to the sensitive skin between her breasts, which were bouncing invitingly with Aaron's thrusts. As Buck kissed between my wife's lovely mounds, he took both of her ankles in his hands, and at the peak of Aaron's next thrust, he pulled both of her feet into the air, wide and high above Kim's head, forcing her to fall back onto Aaron's chest. It hadn't occurred to me before this, but I suddenly realized that Kim had taken Aaron up her ass! In my excitement, I had unconsciously been thrusting in and out of Jennifer, much to her enjoyment. This had triggered Stan to move as well, and Jennifer now reached back to hold me in place as she squeezed off a small orgasm. I could feel her muscles milking the shaft in her vagina, and I heard Stan's breathing increase as he neared cumming - he held himself still and breathed himself back down.

Tilting her head back, Kim leaned fully against Aaron, purring from the pleasure of the full anal penetration. As Buck kissed along her elongated neck, he was also guiding his huge cock head towards the entrance to my wife's cunt. Her labia were held lewdly open by the pressure of Aaron's member, balls deep in her chute. Buck lodged his wide crown inth her welcoming pocket, as she squeaked in pleasure. He then gave her a minute thrust that secured his flared ridges just inside her passage. Kim let out a deep primal moan as very slowly Buck drove in. From my vantage point I watched as the motion of Aaron's fucking from behind gradually forced Buck's long shaft into deeper into her quivering furrow. Her tits bounced up and down as her greedy pussy swallowed more and more of Buck's thick member. I could see her big pussy lips stretched out around the thickness of his shaft, like the split tongue of some hungry alien sea creature consuming his cock. Each time Kim came down from Aaron's thrust, more of the huge shaft disappeared from view, and my wife's verbal expressions became more incoherent. Her hands began moving between the two men, caressing them, seeking, as she began grinding hard onto the two shafts buried inside her. She was thrashing side to side, and from the sounds she was making it all sounded as if she was in one continuous orgasm.

As her cunt came finally to rest at the base of Buck's rod, Kim peaked, her strong muscles working along the shafts of both men. Buck held still for a second, pulled back, and then with a mighty thrust drove once again all the way inside of her. She reached down and held his muscular ass close in, finally managing to make an intelligible sound; "Oh yes, cum, cum for me baby, fuck me!".

That was it. I had been balancing on the edge as the pressure had accumulated well beyond the point of control. Buck moaned as he pumped his seed into my wifes wide open channel. This was just too much for Aaron who soon followed suit. Jennifer, bucked back on my dick as I felt her pussy muscles contracting in waves, which was too much for me as I spewed into her tight anal channel. Stan was next, I could feel his thrusts through the thin membrane that divided us, as he pumped his load deep into Jennifer's ready womb.

We all collapsed and for minutes it felt as if we were all falling through space. None of us had any idea of how much time elapsed. Progressively, we began to remember where we were, cocks were slowly pulled out from sweaty bodies, legs untangled, bed sheets unwrapped, kisses and hugs all around. After saying their sweet goodbyes, the three men dressed as the ladies managed to get up from the bed and regain their footing. We giggled and laughed as we hunted for our clothes, dressed, and made out way out into the din of the larger room, now strewn with the flotsam of the party that was. It was a short elevator ride to Jennifer's room, where all fell into a heap on the bed, and curled all three together for a long, satisfied sleep.

12