Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh my. That was... wow." Her expression showed that she had indeed never truly had an orgasm before with her deceased husband. He grinned predatory like and whispered into her ear, "The best my dear, is this part..." The head of his cock touched to entrance of her pussy and she sucked in breath.

With slow movement, he pushed his hips into hers and filled her up to the brim. She had never been this full with George, and with Grant, she felt like she was being fucked by a bull. He was so large to her small tight body. He groaned at her hot wet sheath and slowly slid out. She wiggled her hips to his begging for his return. With a pant he slammed back in and started the repetitive in and out movement that was rubbing on her g-spot without her even know what it was. The continuous rubbing against that and her clit was making her wiggle more and not be still enough for Grant. With a grunt he pulled out and she whimpered her displeasure.

He got on all fours, grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her tummy. She let her breath out wonder what in the world. Without a warning he had her on her knees with her ass facing him and her head down. Her hips were mesmerizing to him and he couldn't help but look at the little eye staring at her from between her butt cheeks. Maybe not right now, but he was planning on seeing that suck his cock in very soon. With a flip of her hair, Zeria looked at Grant and whispered, "Well?"

He pushed his hips to hers and finally spoke to her, "This will go deeper... I want you to take all of it and I want you to be dead silent... ya hear?" She nodded her agreement to the silence, but kept her face towards him.

Grant grabbed his cock and put it back at her entrance and slowly slid in again, this time, he used his hips to make his pace faster. She could feel his nuts pushing and bouncing off her clit and it made her want to scream. She moaned quietly and then turned her head around and bit into her thumb. The pressure of the building orgasm was coming. It just wasn't enough though now.

With Grant fucking her from behind he looked at her asshole and decided he was going to at least play with her a little. Moving one hand from her waist he licked his thumb getting it nice and wet, and then slowly, pressed into the button. Zeria gasped. What is he doing? He stopped pushing and then spit between her butt cheeks letting the liquid slide around his finger down to her pussy and onto the ground. The extra liquid helped with the movement of his thumb in her ass. She started to like the sensation and moved back onto his cock and onto his thumb, begging for more of the pleasure. With a pop, his thumb was encircled by her anus and was tightly attached. His cock flexed and she came around him, just flooding out his cock from her pussy, with a grunt he let go of his spunk and came as hard into her channel as he had ever done so before. He pulled his thumb out of her and then popped his cock out. Her cum filled pussy started to leak the fluids and he simply sat and watched his cum leak from her. She sighed.

"So, did you get yours?" His voice held humor in it. She sighed again, "Oh yes... very much so...."

Smiling and nodding, he grabbed two towels and the soap he used to bath with. "Then I suggest you put on this" - he handed her a long dressing gown that was brown and for men. It was long enough to cover her legs but not her feet, she would have to wear her shoes for this. "and then we're gonna go to the other side of the river bend to clean up a little." She smiled, put the gown on after he untied her, and she followed him with his jeans unsnapped on him.

Walking out of the tent from the back, it gave them some privacy but not a lot. One of the outlaws still saw them and noticed the look in Grant eye and his wink. With that, he started to walk around the tents letting everyone know that Grant was giving permission to join... if they so wanted. It wasn't a new tradition for them. Usually, one would fuck the woman, and then the others would be watching and jerking themselves off. If the woman was the type - and it surprised them sometimes how many were - they would mutually fuck her together.

Zeria had obviously never done anything like that though. After getting to the river bend, she asked for a couple minutes of privacy to use the privy... Grant gave his permission and set her out of sight for a couple minutes. He pulled his pants off and hung one of the towels onto the tree branch overhanging the river and then set the soap next to that. He then folded one of the towels to make a small cushion for Zeria to lean on in a bit on the branch. The branch hanging across the river was large enough to support six full sized men and almost seemed like a hammock. It was wide to the river but not super thick.

Zeria walked out from relieving herself from behind the tree and using leaves to clean up to find that Grant was sitting on an underwater tree stump and almost dozing. The water was apparently warm. Sticking her toes into the water she smiled, and stepped in after stripping the dress gown off. She let it sit on the tree next to the soap and towel. Walking to Grant she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

Grant opened his mysterious eyes and said, "For what?" He was watching her expression when she said, "For giving me mine." He nodded, grabbed the soap and started to suds up the bubbles on it. "Well woman, you'll just have to keep grabbing at it then right?" He slid his hands over her breast and rubbed his way down her body. After rubbing her cunt and clearing off any cum off he turned her around and pushed her onto the tree branch. He was already hard about what he knew was coming next.

"Here's the thing dear, I'm gonna show you one last thing about this getting your own, and it might not be pleasant at first, but I promise by the end it'll be all you think about. Fair?" His voice was soft in her ear. She hesitated. She didn't want to be in an unpleasant situation... but she kind of already was, wasn't she?

"Oh, okay I guess..." her voice trembled.

"I want you to close your eyes and keep your eyes closed... okay?" She nodded her agreement again.

With that, she bent over the tree showing her ass and pussy lips to Grant whom looked forward at the two men who walked out from the trees in the front. Grant nodded but showed them to be silent. Grabbing the soap again, he worked up the suds and then started rubbing her ass. Zeria moaned her approval. It felt good to feel him working the muscles on her bottom. With the rubbing going on and her sounds she didn't hear the slight splash from the water in front of her. The men were standing on the other side, but without clothes on waiting for Grant's nod of approval.

Grant finally, grabbed the soap again, getting more suds going and finally put the soap to the side, and rubbed her anus with it. Zeria moaned. It wasn't normal for a woman to feel this way about having her backside played with. She pushed back into his hand. With the bubbles and the water, he slowly started to fuck her ass with his fingers, adding the soaps into her anus and loosening her up for what was to come. She groaned her approval.

With a splash of water to clear the soap away, Grant nodded at the men and they stepped forward. With a quick snap, Grant was behind Zeria and the men were holding her front side over the log. One man swept under the branch to Grant's side and the other continued to stand cock to Zeria's face. At this point, she was confused and frankly, embarrassed to be sitting her ass in the air, and legs separated, with another man's cock in her face. Blushing she looked down. The man in front of her wasn't bad looking either. He just had a smaller cock than Grant, but with more girth. He also was a little more hairy and had a slight body odor about him too.

With a smile, the man in front of her pushed her head up and her mouth to his cock head, he pressed his cock onto her lips and then leaned back and forth telling her to open her mouth to him. She was stunned. But finally, she gave in. Opening her mouth she wiggled to get him all the way into her mouth. George had had her do this once and it frankly, hadn't been all that impressive to her. He stank and tasted disgusting. This man was musky, but was clean and frankly, the fluid seeping from his cock was delicious. She licked his head and smiled when he moaned in pleasure.

With her ass in the air, both pussy and anus were exposed to Grant and the second man. The second man descended onto her clitoris and she jumped a little. His tongue warmly keeping her from orgasm too fast. Grant surprised her by spreading her butt cheeks and circling her anus. She wanted to ask what he was doing, but she kind of had an idea when the tissue licking her started to lick more urgently at her back entrance. It made sense why he had washed her prior now!

She relaxed into it and started to really focus on sucking the cock head in front of her. She was going to suck all the delicious fluids from that if it was the last thing she did. The second man was still working on her pussy and she was feeling close to orgasm but didn't want to go over just yet. She didn't want to be alone on that fall.

Grant was sucking on her asshole now and she simply wanted more from that side. Moaning around the first man's cock, she felt him tense and the flood of cum coat her tongue and slide down her throat. The man sighed and pulled out of her mouth. She licked him clean and swallowed the cum. He splashed into the water to watch the show. She looked around at Grant and saw him spread her ass cheeks apart to get to her anus easier. The continuous rolling and movement of his tongue with the tongue on her clit had her lock around Grant's tongue in orgasm. She squirted her orgasm on the second man below her. He slid into the water to wash his face, and Grant moved into the water to wash his as well. Finally, both men stood up.

"Dear, I'm gonna tell you, that I do think you're ready for this... so I'm going to have Michael here lay down on the branch there, and you're gonna get onto that cock and ride it like a horse... ya hear?"

Zeria got nervous with the idea of being watched while riding another man... and then finally came to the conclusion she didn't give a shit. She was going to do what she was told, and she was going to have a great time with it too.

"I guess Grant..." She slid off the branch and the man named Michael laid down on it. His cock was a little thinner than Grants, but about the same length. He had impressive testicles that hung low though that she found interesting. He didn't have a gut or a belly to him at all. He might have been twenty years old at the moment. But he sure was pretty for an outlaw. With the help of Grant, she was lifted over so her legs situated on both of his hips, his cock stood straight up at attention for her pussy. She dripped cum onto his head and he nudged his cock to her pussy. Well, hell. Here goes.

She lowered herself onto his cock and sighed as he filled her pussy up. Sore from earlier it still felt better to have a cock in her channel. Michael groaned his agreement of pleasure and grabbed her breast bringing them to his mouth. With little push she raised herself and lowered herself to his cock, slowly riding him and getting the strong pushes of pleasure from head to toe.

Unknowingly, Grant was right behind her watching her anus raise and fall from Michael's cock. He was harder than a fucking oak now and wanted that ass around his cock. With soap smoothing his cock for lubrication, he stood right behind her, and nudged her anus with his head. She moaned and leaned her head to the side, but pushing herself lower onto Michael giving Grant more access to her ass.

With a little bit more rubbing and back and forth movement, Grant finally pushed his head into her ass. She sucked in her breath at the sudden intrusion. It hurt. She wanted it to stop. Stopping her up and down movement, Grant finally said, "Remember what I said, it will hurt at first, relax, and push down on me okay?"

Zeria replied, "I feel like I'm being split in half, and I only have your cock head in me, don't I?" Her tone was very downtrodden.

"Yes my dear, but I promise, we will give you the best orgasm you've had yet here... just relax your body and we'll do the moving okay?" Grant looked down at his cock and felt the urge to just slam up into her anal cavity. Really show her what hurt... but the look of that tight ass circling his cock was what really did it for him. He soaped his cock some more and then put a little water on it to help smooth things more.

With that, Michael did a slow grind to Zeria's pussy and Grant finally started a back and forth rhythm. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight honey."

Zeria moaned, it hurt, but almost in a pleasurable way, she wanted more, she wanted to explode on both cocks. Simultaneously. With a nod, she started up and down on Michael's cock and forced Grant's cock deeper into her ass. Finally, when both men had her completely filled up, she said, "I need.... now...." And she let go. Her orgasm clamped down on both cocks, Michael's the first to erupt semen all over her channel, coating onto Grant's previous channel explosion, and then Grant came into her ass. She felt so full with cock and cock juice in her pussy and ass. With a plop, Michael popped out of her ass and she felt the fluids slide onto the branch. With another pop, Grant popped out of her ass and she felt like her ass was gaped wide open. She tightened her channels and felt more come dribble out of her ass onto the branch. With a sigh she leaned forward into Grant's arms in the water. He washed her up with the soap and toweled her off.

Getting out of the water, he finally brushed her hair in the tent after they returned and set her onto the cot. "My dear, I still don't know your name."

She smiled sleepily. "My name is Zeria." He looked down at her and slid onto the cot sliding her body over his. "Well, Zeria... I would love to say that this is a forever arrangement but being with outlaws is a demanding job for anyone here... but I'd like to get to know you better... one hole at a time..."

With a nod, Zeria spoke, "But, I'm just an ordinary woman, I'm not really this type of female you know." With that she giggled, and continued. "But goodness gracious Grant, what you did to my ass earlier? And my pussy? I'd follow you around just for a repeat of that!" Grant grinned stupidly.

"Good, cause I want you like that, but next time, I'm gonna be a little more forceful with that stuff okay? I want you full spread naked in camp fucking me in front of the other guys... and sucking cock or whatever I put you up for. Can you be the camp's hostess? Could you handle being used like that?" He question went to her heart, her head, and straight to her core....

With a snap of her head flipping her hair over her shoulder she looked him in the eye, "Only if it means I get mine, promise?"

12