Letting Go Ch. 02: Filled Up

Story Info
She loves it when her Master fills her up...
2.8k words
4.41
35.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett whimpered as she felt her Master push the dildo replica of his cock deep inside her cum full ass, making some of the cum slowly drip out of her full hole. He slapped her ass, five hits to each cheek before stepping back and admiring the view. Scarlett was suspended from the ceiling, her legs spread wide and upwards to meet her wrists, displaying both her ass and pussy to her master, both of which had his cum slowly dripping out. She was gagged and wearing nipple clamps with chains connecting down to the clamp on her swollen sensitive clit. Her breasts were bound by rope that ran down to roughly shape her pussy and ass.

Jeremy grinned as he picked up the permanent marker and began to write on her lower stomach. He grinned up at her as she watched him write, "To activate this desperate whore, please insert a fully operational cock into one of her desperate fuck holes. You shall be satisfied with the results of your choice."

He grinned again and stroked his cock as she bucked her hips and tried to get him to push his cock into her slutty cunt. Instead he moved to her breasts, writing, "Slut. Whore. Cum dump. Cheap. Easy. Desperate. Sex toy. Slave." He pulled on her chains, grinning when she squealed loudly around her ball gag. He pressed the head of his fat cock against her well-used cunt teasingly before pulling back and walking around the fucking machines waiting to wreck his slut's fuck holes. He pushed the two machines into place, attaching one to the dildo already buried in her fat ass. He attached another large dildo to the remaining machine and roughly pushed it inside her tight cunt. Scarlett screamed as her master set a punishing pace, the two machines fucking her hard and fast, entering her holes at the same time. The machines had the two dildo replicas of his cock stretching her open for easy access later; he had plans to ruin her holes later.

Jeremy set the speed at maximum, grinning when she squealed and screamed but could do nothing as her two holes were mercilessly fucked by the two machines. He moved to her head and stroked his cock, his balls aching as he watched his slut having her slutty cum filled holes fucked mercilessly. She whimpered and moaned sinfully as she was fucked, her eyes focused mostly on her master as he jerked off over her face. The sight of her being prepared for later was all Jeremy needed. He came over her face and tits, grinning smugly at the sight of her: she truly looked like his personal whore. He watched her for a few minutes, rubbing his slowly softening cock over her cum stained face, spreading his cum over her slutty lips before walking out of the room. He would go to his meeting and come back to see how much of a desperate whore Scarlett would be...

* * * * *

Scarlett didn't know how long it had been or how many times she had come like a desperate whore, but her pussy and ass were so sensitive now; all she needed was a brush of either dildo inside her cum filled holes to have her cumming again. Her face and tits were covered in her master's cum. She knew she had to look like a cheap slutty desperate whore who let her master to fuck her and use her any way he wanted.

Just as she squirted on the fat dildos fucking her ass and pussy hard, Jeremy entered the room, wearing nothing but a white fluffy towel. He walked over to her and released the clamp on her swollen sensitive clit, replacing the metal with her fingers as he rubbed her clit roughly, making her scream loudly around her ball gag. He kept rubbing her, releasing the nipple clamps and Scarlett couldn't think or see. She was overloaded with extremely intense pleasure.

He slowly stopped his ministrations, turning down the fucking machines considerably, letting her ride out the intense orgasm. He walked up to her head, grinning smugly as she opened her eyes to watch him drop his towel. He stroked his cock against her face, letting his precum mix with his dried cum. He took off her ball gag and she immediately sucked his cock into her mouth. Jeremy swore loudly and began to roughly fuck her mouth like she was nothing more than his personal whore. Every now and then, she released his cock so she could suck his heavy balls into her mouth like a pro. She stretched her jaw to fit his balls inside her slut mouth, using her tongue to massage her master's cum holders. Then she go back to sucking hungrily on his fat cock, deepthroating him and getting hornier at the image of what she must've looked like servicing her master as her pussy and ass were ruined by two fucking machines.

Jeremy leaned down and tugged on her nipples. Before she could make him come, he pulled out from her mouth. "Hungry?" he teased, grinning when she nodded enthusiastically. "Patience," he told her, leaning down and kissing her softly.

Scarlett accepted the change of pace. She willingly parted her lips under his, letting him kiss her deeply. The fucking machines were still thrusting inside her, not as fast as before. He broke the kiss and moved down her body, his hands tracing along her skin. She practically purred at his touch, watching him with hooded eyes. He arrived at the apex of her legs, smirking as he slowly turned off the fucking machines. He unhooked the dildos from the machines and pushed them out of the way. Surprising Scarlett, he dropped to his knees, slowly pulling the dildo out of her dripping wet, yet sensitive, pussy. He kissed her clit before pinching the bundle of nerves, grinning when she whimpered.

He tested her with his fingers, smirking when Scarlett moaned his name. He stood up up and pushed his cock against her entrance, sliding the head over her clit teasingly. Scarlett moaned, biting her lip as she watched Jeremy as he teased her.

"Tell me what you want, Scar," he ordered her, his voice husky.

Scarlett groaned. "Please fuck me, Master. Please. I want to feel you inside me," she begged. "Want you to fuck me and fill me up," she begged.

Jeremy slowly pushed inside her, his hands cupping her hips as he bottomed out inside her. "You want me to ruin you?" he teased, not moving from where he was buried deep inside her. "Tell me you want this."

"I want this," she begged, arching up for him. "I need this. I want to stick your big cock in my slutty cunt. Want you to wreck me. Fuck me like the whore I am."

Jeremy grinned and slowly pulled out of her, teasing her slowly. "Yes, Slut. You're my personal slutty fuck toy," he told her as he slammed his cock back into her pussy. "You're my bitch. Your body belongs to me. When I tell you to bend over and spread your legs, you do so. When I want you to service my cock, you ask me which service hole. You are nothing more than my slutty desperate personal cum dump."

Scarlett nodded, her pussy aching and dripping as her Master drove his cock into her slutty cunt, stretching her hole further. She loved it. She loved having her slutty cunt roughly used like this. And she told him exactly that. "I love this, Master. I love it when you use my holes for what they were meant to do; holes to service my Master. I'm a slut. A whore. A good for nothing fuck toy whose job is to be a good little cum dump."

Jeremy groaned and thrust harder into her. "That's it, slut. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you," he ordered, leaning over her as he set a more punishing pace. "Tell me exactly what you want, Slut."

Scarlett arched as best as she could, given her position. "Please. Master, please, ruin me. Want to feel you fill me. Want you to come inside me," she whispered huskily, her walls fluttering around his cock. "Want to feel you spill inside me. Mark me. Ruin me," she begged. With each thrust, she could feel herself growing tighter around him, growing closer to falling over the edge. She wanted to feel him spill his load inside her as she came. She wanted her walls to pull him into his own climax. "I'm your bitch, your slut. Your toy. My holes are solely for your pleasure."

Jeremy groaned and reached down, pinching her clit roughly, just the way she liked it. He grinned as he buried his fat cock deep inside her just as she reached her climax, her walls tightening around his length. She squirted on his cock, screaming his name as she bucked her hips wildly, riding out her climax. Her clenching walls pulled Jeremy into his own orgasm, making him buckle over as he spilled his seed deep inside her desperate cunt.

Eventually, he slowly pulled out of her, making her whimper at the loss of contact. He watched his cum slowly begin to drip from her well-fucked pussy. He grabbed the dildo that had been inside her from the fucking machine and slowly pushed it into her, making sure that his cum wouldn't escape her pussy. She moaned at his actions, her hips bucking up to him.

Jeremy released her legs from where they were latched to her wrists. He gently set her feet on the floor before releasing her arms. He caught her and carried her over to the awaiting bed. He removed the rope from her tits and cunt, making her groan at the release. As she lay on her stomach, Jeremy slapped her ass a few times, making his slut moan loudly in approval at his actions. He cupped her ass cheeks and spread them to inspect the dildo buried in her ass. He flicked it playfully, making Scarlett squeal in surprised pleasure. He leaned over her, pressing his hardening cock against the pucker of her ass above the dildo.

"You're going to ride my cock with your ass, Slut," he informed her huskily. "You're going to show home much of an anal whore you are. Ride my cock until I fill your ass with my cum just like I did to your pussy. And you're going to thank me for making you into my personal cum dump." He slowly pulled the dildo from her ass, earning a low moan of protest.

Scarlett let him manhandle her as he lay down on the bed beside her before pulling her on top of him. She leaned on her knees as he reached between them, gripping the base of his cock to position himself at her back entrance. She slowly sunk down on his cock, moaning loudly as he slowly filled her up.

"Play with your tits, Scar," he ordered as he planted his feet on the mattress before beginning to move inside her. "Want you to play with your tits as you work yourself on my cock."

Scarlett bit her lip and did as she was told, bringing her hands up to her breasts. Her fingers teased her nipples as she worked her ass on his cock. He thrust up into her, his hands cupping her hips as he helped her ride his cock. "You feel so good, Master. You're so big in my ass," she moaned, keeping her eyes locked on his.

Jeremy grinned. "Yeah. You like my fat cock in your ass?" he teased, thrusting up harder into her. "You like my cock filling your slutty tight ass?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, working herself harder and faster on his cock. "I love having your cock in all of my slutty holes. Want you to wreck me. Fill me up."

Jeremy groaned and slipped them over, driving his cock deep inside her ass. He hooked her legs over his elbows and drove his cock deeper inside her. "Such a good slut," he whispered, thrusting hard inside her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to get out of bed for at least a week."

"Please. Please," she begged, arching up into his touch. "Please. Wreck me. Please. Please."

Jeremy groaned and thrust harder. Scarlett loved having him fuck her roughly, have him treat her like a whore. And he would do anything to give her what she wanted: her biggest desire was being his submissive slut. "You're mine," he growled. feeling the telltale sign of his orgasm beginning to build. "You and your slutty holes belong to me, slut."

Scarlett moaned. "Please, please. Come inside me, Jer. Please," she begged, wanting him to claim her and wreck her for anyone else. "Please. Jer. Please."

Jeremy buried himself deep inside her ass and came hard, groaning her name as he spilled inside her. The feeling of him cumming inside her sent her over the edge. He collapsed on top of her, both of breathing hard as they recovered...

* * * * *

Scarlett whimpered sleepily as Jeremy carried her out to the bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed, covering her with the comforter. He pressed his lips to her forehead before leaving her to sleep soundly. She woke up later when he slid into the bed beside her, his arms sliding around her waist. "Sleep, Baby," he whispered, kissing the crown of her head softly.

Scarlett nuzzled his chest and let him pull her closer to his body. "Love you, Jer," she mumbled sleepily against the skin of his chest before falling asleep in the comfort of his arms.

"I love you too, Scarlett," Jeremy whispered softly. He chuckled as he felt Scarlett fall asleep in his arms again. He nuzzled her hair and held her close, soon following her into sleep...

* * * * *

The next morning, she awoke to the smell of breakfast drifting into the bedroom. She smiled into the pillow as she felt lips slowly trace up along back, starting at the bottom of her spine and making their way slowly up. "Jer," she moaned, twisting her head to look at him over her shoulder.

"Morning, Sweetheart," he whispered as he reached the back of her neck. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. "I've made you breakfast," he informed her, nuzzling her cheek with his nose.

Scarlett smiled. "My hero," she mumbled, slowly twisting in his arms so she was lying on her back. She brought her arms up to wrap them around his neck. "Hi," she whispered, kissing him softly.

"Are you sore?" he whispered against her lips, noticing her slow movements.

"Good sore," she whispered, trailing her fingers through his spiky hair. "No complaints here," she promised. "But I'm hungry," she added, slowly pulling away from his lips.

Jeremy grinned. "Then I'll bring food in here," he informed her, pecking her lips before climbing out of the bed.

Scarlett enjoyed the view of Jeremy's naked back and boxer-covered ass walk out of the room to get the food. She relaxed back into the bed, closing her eyes again. Her ass and pussy hurt, as did her legs and arms but it was a reminder of the pleasure she had gone through the day before. She smiled as Jeremy entered their room and made his way over to the bed. she twisted her head to look at him, smiling softly at him. He returned her smile, leaning down and kissing her softly. He broke the kiss and climbed into the bed, placing the tray of food between them.

"You look satisfied," he told her as she immediately took a croissant.

Scarlett smiled at him. "I only need to fill my stomach now," she told him, making him groan at her words. She moved to straddle him, grinning cheekily at him. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I was planning to wake you up with a blowjob this morning to thank you for filling me up so well yesterday."

Jeremy gripped her hips and pulled her closer to him, listening to her breathing deepen as she grinded against him. When she nipped playfully on his ear, he let out a growl. He twisted his head and caught her lips hungrily, "You're such a tease," he groaned into her mouth.

Scarlett pressed her naked breasts to his chest, smiling against his lips. She brought her arms to rest one hand on his shoulder, the other cupping the back of his head. She angled his head upwards so she could control the kiss. His arms tightened around her, pulling her closer. "We have to eat," he mumbled against her lips. "Before I decide to add to the limp you're going to have."

Scarlett slowly pulled away from his lips and smiled. "You need your energy, Master," she whispered, kissing him again. "Then I'm yours to do what you please with..."