Letting Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile worked. Brenda's foot probed at the soft, ticklish spot behind her knee, and Cate giggled. She bit down on another cherry tomato, dabbed at the redness with her white napkin, and let her own feet embrace embrace Brenda's other leg.

"Going back to that friend who was so free with you at the museum," said Brenda in a rather prim voice, "do many of your friends like touching you?"

"Well." Cate remembered the poolside party when her lover's friends had finally decided to accept her. The dancing, the swimming, the closeness that had turned to fondling. They had inspected her, probed her, turned her this way and that. They had done it so gently, kindly that instead of being afraid she had become turned on. She had let them do it. They hadn't let her run and hide from herself. They had held her, made her lie down, lie back and finally, when they were satisfied with her, brought her lover naked and beautiful and hard to her, leading him up between her legs.

Maybe she wouldn't tell Brenda all about that, though. Instead she said, "Well, I do have a few who like to touch base every now and then. The guy I told you about, he does like to feel my tits every now and then."

"And?"

"Well," she drew that out saucily. Brenda's foot moved beyond her knee and up the back of her thigh. "There's another one. She likes to put a hand under my skirt and give my butt a bit of squeeze and a pat every now and then."

Evvy had black hair cut in sharp angles, and wore vivid red lipstick. It should have looked awful on her, for she was no delicate china doll, but, strangely enough, it worked for her. She wore rings, Cate suddenly remembered, fairly plain ones, a simple gold thumb ring, and they hadn't felt cold at all. In some ways, she was like the lesbians at the table opposite, except they weren't so masked in makeup.

The diamonds in Brenda's rings caught the light as she moved her fork across her pasta.

"And you met these friends through ballroom dancing?"

Brenda's foot moved further up. Cate slid her own foot further up the other woman's leg, for encouragement.

Then, there it was. The moment. The foot was at her lap. It was under her skirt, under the stiff white table cloth that hung so low, and the soft pink folds of her skirt. The warm weight of it rested on her thighs. Squirming, just a little, and taking a sip of wine to cover the movement, she let her thighs part, just slightly, moistly. The toes fell into the gap.

Brenda looked past her, away down the length of the shop. Cate put a hand under the table cloth, and under her skirt, and gave the foot a little massage, smoothing it, tickling it, soothing it, running her hands between the toes. Brenda had beautiful feet. Brenda had to look back at her. The heel was just lightly brushing the hairs of her bush. Her hairs were reaching for it.

Then the heel was against her pube. To celebrate, Cate dipped a strawberry into her wine. Holding the strawberry up, she lowered it down to her mouth, she sucked at it, pulling the juice out of it and into her mouth.

"Oh!" She sucked the flesh from off the leaves. Brenda's foot was really nudging at her, tapping over her pube and then, with just the slightest movement from her, the toe was moving inside her. Nubby and nosing, it found a spot.

"I can't believe it," Brenda whispered, leaning across the table. Cate looked for another glimpse of that splendid nipple. "You're wearing no knickers."

The toe was getting wet, now, easy to take.

"Every thing has its purpose."

"No wonder you look so happy when you're typing."

"You think a chair does it for me?"

"It's a swivel chair."

Cate concentrated on the feel of the toe for a moment.

"You'll be calling me into your office," she said finally, "to check my panties."

They both thought about that, the glass walled office, the clerks staring as Cate was marched into the office and made to hold up her skirt to show whether she was wearing her panties each day. No panties today? Naughty girl, you shall have a spanking. Whose turn is it spank her today? With the skirt lifted above her waist, she is made to lie across someone's lap. Her spanking begins. The phone rings. It's on visual. Bosses see a pink girl across someone's lap, naked buttocks being spanked while the conference goes on. They are glad to see that company dress code is being enforced. Panties on today? Good girl. You shall have a reward. How to reward a good little girl who has remembered to put her panties on today. Come and sit on my lap. My fingers are here, on my lap. Lower yourself down onto them, just push those panties to one side, that's right, and bring yourself right down onto my hand, that's right, take it in, and you can whisper in my ear and tell me what it is you would like for your reward. Now when the phone rings the bosses will be pleased that you have learned to follow the dress code. You can show them your breasts, too.

"You look so happy," said Brenda, throatily.

"You're totally toe fucking me."

She must have said that louder than she meant to. The lesbians opposite looked around, and then laughed to each other.

Suddenly the toe was gone.

"Dessert?" The waiter was back to take their plates.

"Not now. What's a good after five club around here?"

"What kind were you thinking of?"

"The kind with saucy desserts."

He looked at the two smiling women. Then he suggested a couple of places and how to get to them.

"I'll go first," her boss said. Cate only nodded. That morning she had run out the door with a throbbing cunt that had no time to cum, and now she was going back to work in the same state after lunch. First her lover, then her boss. It was going to be a long afternoon, sitting on that prickly swivel chair.

12