Letting Herself Go

Story Info
A mild BDSM scene from a much bigger story to come.
3.1k words
4.4
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I did that for him when we were together," Cali stated as she lead him away with her taking the lead for the moment. As she got to the stairs, she felt him pull her to him, feeling his arms wrap around her and suddenly feeling his lips touch hers and then his mouth open as his tongue stroked across her lips. She resisted him at first, then parted her lips in a gasp as he nipped her lower lip. Feeling him lift her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt him walk down the stairs as he continued to kiss her. She hoped he wouldn't fall as she felt him walking with her in his arms. Realizing they were now down stairs, she broke the kiss and saw everyone staring at them. She let her legs drop and stood on her own feet as she pushed him gently away from her. "I have dinners to prepare," she said while smiling at him in a playful way as she bit the tip of her index finger lightly.

"You have a choice," he said in a firm voice suddenly, "either in my room where we can be completely private or her strapped to that table over there." He saw her look at him harshly and then look at the table.

For some reason his choice of the table here excited her immensely, making her feel heat rush to her crotch. Looking around the bar she saw only Vince, Sven, Vara and Nock present and felt a little fear now as she remembered the previous experience with him. "Can you control yourself," she asked while smiling at him. It didn't feel like it was her now for some odd reason as she walked over to the table in the middle of the scene air. Looking at the table made her skin crawl but something was driving her to this. Glancing around and seeing Sven and Vara over at the spanking bench, cleaning it off from a quickie possibly, she felt embarrassed and frightened suddenly. "Why am I doing this," she thought as she slipped off her chef coat and then her pants, leaving only her underwear on. She shivered and backed away from the table as she saw him get a set of leather cuffs that were fur-lined. "Wait, it's not . . . I can't do this." Seeing his hand held out for her wrists, she froze.

"Give me your wrists." He said in a soft but commanding tone. Seeing her glance around at the others, he put his hand against her cheek and said, "look at me, no one else. Don't talk unless it is to say our safe word, do you understand?"

"Yes," she said her mouth going dry as she saw the sparkle in his eyes return. "Yes, Sir."

"Good, now give me your wrists," he commanded while looking at her perky breasts concealed by the lace bra. Smiling at her, he saw her give him one wrist. Buckling on the cuff, he let her hand go after it was secured and held out his hand again.

Feeling him put on the leather cuffs on her and the weight of them, yet feeling the softness of the faux fur, she was really puzzled as she felt heat flood her body as the second one was secured on her. Noticing that her wrists were being secured and that in no way could she get free made her panic. "No, wait," she said as she struggled as he fastened the other wrist to the anchor point on the table.

"Shhushhhh," he said softly as he bent lower over her and sheltered her with his body as he touched his lips to hers in a kiss. He knew her panic and knew it very well. The act of submission or letting yourself go totally was not easy for anyone but often lead to the greatest times of pleasure or release.

Feeling his body over her now in a protective way, made her panic lessen, then as she watched his kiss her, she closed her eyes as she felt their lips touch caress hers in a light kiss that took her breath away. As she felt the kiss break, she kept her eyes closed. Feeling his body move and then his hands grasp her right ankle, put on a cuff and attach it to the anchor point, then do the same to the other, made her heart race and her breath quicken. Opening her eyes, she saw him standing over her now and pulling over an odd stool to sit upon. She saw him lift a piece of cloth from beside the table and saw him start to move to toward her face. "Wait, don't blindfold me, please."

"Your eyes will only hold you back in your current state," he replied glancing at the wet panties and inhaling her aroused scent. "Do you trust me?"

Trust was the question after all. She nodded and closed her eyes as she felt the blindfold wrapped around her head and fastened together. Everything felt strange now as even the slight turning of the air in the room around her set her body to gooseflesh.

"Do you know your safe word?"

"Red?"

"That one will do nicely," he replied while taking a feather from the small bag he had retrieved as he asked her the safe word.

Cali felt nothing and then felt something soft and light brushing her tummy and making circles as it went upward toward her bra. Feeling fingers unfasten the clasp of the bra and lay it away on each side of her, she gasped and tensed. Then the feeling of the soft tickle came up and onto her right breast. It felt so strange and yet it now made little pulses of heat race through her. As it went to the other breast, she felt the soft fingertips touch and caress her right breast now, stroking over the nipple at times and then pinching it slightly making her hold her breath until it was released. Feeling the soft hand go to the other breast now and do the same, she felt them both swell with excitement and knew her nipples were erect and points as she felt harder caresses now fondle them until they felt as if they were points of fire with each touch sending a wave of heat and pleasure through to her crotch. Then the softness of something again as it tickled her around her shoulders and neck, replaced with the soft touch of fingertips and the light caress of a lover's touch. She let her head relax against the leather pillow under it and felt her body jump as it relaxed. Only the sounds and the feelings of the restraints made her aware of what was happening still. Feeling the tickle on her legs now as it moved up from her calfs to her knees and behind then making her want to bend her legs but it proving useless held as it was to the table. Feeling the tickle go away, she felt a coldness of metal against her hip and the odd sensation as it was pulled lightly over her hip until it reached her panties. She felt her panites pulled away as the metal went between them on first one side and then the other as she heard the shennip of the panties cut away from her. Feeling them pulled away totally made her feel the rush of cool air over her, making her wetness feel cold to her. Then the tickle of something started again, as it moved along her thigh and up over her mound with her pubic hair and then over to the other hip and down the thigh. Feeling this happen a few times, she wasn't ready when it drifted between her thighs and touched her inner thighs. Instinct took charge that instant as the soft touch hit her folds, making her part her legs a little. She needed to part her legs now since the pressure was becoming greater and greater as everything became erect or swelled in her female region. Suddenly the tickling softly was gone and replaced by fingertips again. Feeling them caress and massage her calfs and thighs and then moving to stroke her inner thighs. She caught her breath as she felt two fingers stroke down her pubic down and find her outer folds. Feeling them easily slide between them and then opening her legs more, she suddenly felt them gone. She felt the table move as her legs were parted more now and allowed her sex to be open totally to his touch. She wasn't aware of her small cries and moans, yet she was totally aware of his touch again. It started on the inner thigh of her right side and went up and brushed across her folds to the other inner thigh. Arching to his fingers as they brushed her outer folds, she felt him pass away again. Everything was tightening in her body now. She felt flush with heat and could feel every little touch and even his breath as he blew gently on her nipples. Feeling his touch again on her inner thighs, she caught her breath as she felt the fingers trace her inner folds and explore her body so softly as if it didn't matter how she felt now. Arching to his touch as he gently caressed the rim of her opening, she felt a finger invade her gently and felt it moved in her as his thumb stroked her clit now in such a soft touch that it made her moan in longing. Everything was alive on her body as she felt his other hand go to her breasts again and fondle and caress them as she felt his finger moved inside of her and his thumb stroke over her clit and away.

Looking down at her, he saw her increased breathing, light sweat and could smell her arousal even more now. Studying her between her legs, he saw her clit was just beginning to peak out from its covering of skin, signaling that she needed more still.

Feeling his finger leave her body and his touch leave her clit was worse than disappointment. She ached inside she was so tight and ready. As she felt his hands on her breasts again, she arched her breasts upward as she felt his mouth on her kissing and then taking one then the other nipple into his warm mouth as he suckled to get even more sensation from them. Relaxing back only after his mouth was going, she felt as if her breasts were ready to explode now. She had never known they could feel this tight and engorged or her nipples so sensitive that even his light breath could make them burn and ache. Fire raced to her loins as she felt wetness surge from her and a new odd feeling happening too. Feeling his fingertips explore her breasts more now and then finally move lower to her navel before they were replaced with his mouth, made her moan in pleasure. She was nearly lost now in the sensations that he was making in and on her body. Feeling his hand on her mound and feeling it press gently, made everything tighten in her even more. She felt as if she were going to pull into herself now as his touch again concentrated on her folds and opening. Then pleasure rushed through her as his fingertips touched her now fully erect clit. She bucked and cried out as spasms raced through her, then silence again. Feeling his fingertips again on her folds tracing and gently probing them, she felt a finger slide into her. She felt as if it were bigger than before and then felt another join it making her feel his fingers even more. Jerking at the restraints as his thumb stroked over her clit and then felt it replaced by two other fingers. Arching as she felt him blow softly on her clit, as his other two fingers moved in a motion that she had used many times, but never felt this intense. She thrashed on the table and moaned as she felt her insides tighten again. This time, she felt him go still after a few moments and groaned in displeasure. After a moment, she felt him begin again with his finger motions inside of her. She arched to his touch of her clit and struggled against the bonds as she wanted even more from him. Then it all snapped within her. She bucked and then felt her world explode in flashes of white and colors.

All heard her screams and looked to see her driven over the edge by Damian at last. Those cries and screams made more excitement in a Dom than almost any other act.

Damian watched as she thrashed and cried out as he continued to move his fingers in her velvet, soft clasping warmth as her body clasped his fingers in an attempt to get more. He stopped his movements and felt her body slow to a state of orgasm that happened every few moments now. As he began again, he felt her body tense faster and then when she was near the edge, he withdrew his fingers and dropped the part of the table between her legs. Unfastening his kilt, he let it drop as moved up close and let his erect penis touch her at last. As he slid into her tight warmth, it drove her over the top again. He had to control himself to stop from releasing but found it impossible. As he felt his body jerk, he drove deep as her body contracted around him and tried to milk him. He felt his own pleasure explode within him and moaned softly as he felt his fluid pumped into her. As his orgasm passed, he began to move and heard her cries of pleasure as he gave her what she truly needed now from him. He kept up until finally, she screamed in pleasure and tried to wrap her arms and legs around him in a futile effort. Nearly collapsing over her, he held himself on his forearms as he leaned over her and kissed her now.

She felt his penis inside of her at last and had gone into something more than she had ever experienced before now. As she felt the tingling of what he had placed inside of her, she felt her body orgasm again from this. Feeling him move within her drove her even further until everything was lost in the sensation of bodily and sexual pleasure. Feeling his lips on her kissing her, she opened to him and felt their tongues touch and meet before he retreated back and broke the kiss. Feeling his body over her and protecting her made her feel safe and made her trust him even more.

He looked at her and carefully removed the blindfold after leaning upright more. Looking into those hazel eyes that matched his own, made him see himself mirrored in those eyes, feeling such pleasure and yet he knew she still say nothing from her reactions and nearly limp body. He withdrew slowly and heard her moan in protest. Putting back on his kilt, he got a blanket from under the table and placed it over her as he unfastened the restraints. Once she was unfastened, he gathered her up in his arms and wrapped her in the blanket tightly. He felt her head rest against his shoulder and felt her shudder at times as she came back from that place of intense pleasure. He nestled into the thickly padded chair and let his own body come down from the high he too was experiencing. He high was from giving her the pleasure, which was work for him but one that he enjoyed even more than life nearly. Seeing Sven and Vara come over, he saw that they each carried water with them and gave him the bottles. He placed them on a table beside he chair and saw them go to work cleaning the table. He kissed Cali on the head and felt her soft hair now matted with sweat as he stroked her head and petted her body through the blanket. After a little while, he saw her eyes focus on him and said, "welcome back, lovely."

"God, what happened?" She heard him move and saw him get a bottle of water and open it for her. She started to grasp the bottle and saw her hands shaking still. Feeling him put the bottle to her lips, she drank and felt the cool water go down her rough throat. She hadn't remembered doing anything to make her throat so raw, but she must have. As she felt the bottle taken away, she saw him smile at her and noticed that the others were sitting around in the small alcove too. She felt herself blush and saw him smile at her even more as did the others.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I'm not sure. I don't remember what happened a lot after I felt the first orgasm hit. Everything just went . . . . I don't know what happened. It was glorious though." She looked up into his eyes and said, "I hope no one hear me."

"Oh but they did, even to the kitchen possibly," he replied lying as he knew she was embarrassed by her physical side now. Seeing her look so frightened for a moment, he said softly, "of course they didn't hear you that far away." He felt her relax in his arms more now as she moved in the blanket.

She was sore everywhere and felt as if every muscle had tightened and not let go. Feeling him slowly rub her arms and then her legs and finally her shoulders and neck made her body relax at last. She started to get up and felt his arms hold her tight in his lap. As she snuggled back up against him, she felt tears come to her eyes and didn't understand why.

"It's all right. Just let out those emotions. We all must and it is why we do these things that we do with each other." Kissing her forehead, he felt her relax and felt sleep take her slowly as her breathing changed as physical and emotional exhaustion took her. He held her and talked with the others about what was to become of the club now. Feeling her warmth against him and her scent mixed with his own, he knew that he loved her now and would forever.