Letting the Genie Out of the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally as she began to breathe normally again I slipped up and grabbed the buttons to her blouse and ripped it open catching a hard nipple between my lips and sucking hard, nibbling softly with my teeth at the same time and swirling my tongue over the raised nub of pleasure.

It was then that she thrust me off her and grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head before kissing me deeply, "God you are fucking amazing, any other man I've ever witnessed would have already been passed out by now because he'd have fucked me quick and cum and rolled over for the night."

"I see you've watched a lot of tv, and probably other men over the centuries, those men only took, I want to give to you as well."

Samantha continued kissing me, working from my lips down to my neck, slowly teasing each nipple with her supple mouth and then she continued down. I was nervous, I had already used her magic to make my cock bigger and it may make things a little harder with her being technically virginal but I doubt she cared.

"No I really don't care, I've always dreamed of just being made love to, fucked, whatever, and the size of your cock be it big or small will gladly be warm and fit in me. Even if you have to shove it Master, " the little imp said with a big grin. She reached down popping the button on my jeans and shoving them down, stroking my hard shaft as soon as it jutted through the opening. "MMM I can't wait to taste this."

With that I began to receive quite possibly the best blowjob In the history of mankind. She worked slow, knowing that I was already on the edge of an orgasm. She licked up and down the shaft, slowly stroking. I must say I was impressed by the extra inches I had added and the girth felt amazing. Samantha must have worked some of her own magic because she worked every inch into her mouth and down her throat with nary a gag. Well fucking a genie definitely was going to have its perks.

I pulled her hips around and went down on her again as she bobbed and slurped my shaft, taking a painstakingly long time just tasting, teasing, and pleasing. She wasn't in a rush, this was her first actual cock she said and she wanted to savor the experience. What could have been minutes, but seemed like hours I finally felt that telltale sign that I was going to explode. My cock swelling even more, balls tightening. I moaned between licks that I was about to cum and she only redoubled her efforts, stroking, sucking, bobbing faster and finally I blasted four hard quick rapid fire shots into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing each mouthful as it filled and then she went right back to swallowing every inch of my shaft.

This was only the beginning, the sweet little genie continue to suck me through the entire orgasm only finally releasing me when I begged for mercy. I needed a moment to recover from her wonderful ministrations and while I recovered I flipped us over and swung around. Kissing her deeply, not disgusted by the taste of my cum still lingering in her mouth because let's face it she had just swallowed every inch I had and every drop I offered. This girl was amazing, and she belonged to me. I wondered just how stupid the other men that had forgone this beauty would feel knowing how amazing she was. Now take a moment to picture a redheaded, blue eyed, little sexpot that is just discovering actual sex and craving more.

I cupped the back of her head and continued kissing her as I realized that I would be feeling different sensations too as I slid into her with now a larger cock than I had ever wielded before. Let me say it was amazing. I had been with five virgins prior to Samantha in my lifetime, I had never received a complaint and I wasn't about to now. I was going to use every bit of sexual knowledge I had in my repertoire and could remember to make this good for her.

"Master, do you want to feel me rip or would you prefer to have no barrier to breakthrough?" She asked with a demure smile.

"However you would like it my dear, this is more for you than me, or for us both, either way is fine with me."

"well in that case," she replied, " I want to feel you break me but we will discard the bloody mess that could ensue from that, having magic does have its perks."

"Oh Samantha, you are so beautiful," I said whispering into her ear, "are you ready?"

"Master, Chad," she began, "Please take my virginity."

I slipped the head of what just felt like my gianormous shaft between her wet lips and gave a push, feeling her stretch around me just in the entryway before even reaching her hymen. I kissed her deeply and gave a good push, breaking through the thin membrane and sinking deeper quickly. I waited a moment continuing to kiss her and tease her nipples with my fingers until she was ok for me to move again. When she nodded to my unvoiced question, I felt there was still some 5 or six inches left to push into her, we worked slowly, working each inch in taking probably thirty minutes to achieve full penetration. It wasn't a race; it was a pleasure to initiate this beautiful woman into the sexual intercourse world.

I pushed in and out, pulling nearly every inch of my shaft out of her before pressing back in until she finally looked into my eyes and sent me a mental message, "Please fuck me now sir,"

Verbally she whimpered as I began to pick up speed and pushed into her, "Master, please fuck me hard, make me take it all and fill me up with your cum."

I shook, just hearing her call me Master awoke a portion of my brain that had been quieted for such a long time. It was thrilling, I felt so alive like I was coming out from underneath a cloud of darkness I had been under. Awakened with a lust burning and desire that couldn't be quenched without a very satisfying end. I pushed fast and hard and lifted her legs up over my shoulders driving into her over and over again. Finally I began to cum as she came for what had to be the tenth time. I managed to continue blasting away as she raked her nails down my back drawing blood. She whimpered and moaned and to my disbelief passed out.

I withdrew reluctantly from the warm confines of her moist pussy and went to get a towel, wiping her down as she overflowed with my cum. Then I pulled the sheet up over her body as I slipped in next to her, she rolled onto her side as I draped an arm over her cupping a breast in my hand and smiling contentedly as I fell asleep. I couldn't wait for the next day as fell asleep, knowing that my life was going to get a second go around and I was going to cherish each moment to the fullest.

More to come...

12