Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Parker loses her virginty to a sexy young security guard.
10.1k words
4.5
15.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Second part of my Leverage story involving the sexy blonde Parker recounting the first time she had sex. This is more action than part one including oral both male and female and first time sex, it would help to read part one to fill in any story gaps. All replies, feedback, death threats and anything else you might want can be sent or left on my profile here, hope you all enjoy the story.

*

"Is it meant to be that big and stuff?" Parker asks curious if it's meant to be pulsing like a muscle at her.

"No but I've not cum for a few days and on top of seeing you along with watching porn has really turned me on," Matt admits leaning back slightly.

Parker smiles happy she helped add some reaction to that big thing hanging between the guard's legs. Her hands move down from his hips stroking the tops of his bare legs feeling nothing but the muscles under his skin. Parker squeezes his thighs getting a really loud moan from Matt's lips as his cock twitch. Running her hands up and down Matt's tanned thighs Parker is distracted staring at Matt's big cock. She loves the feeling of his big strong legs but what she is really wondering is what it's like to grab a hold of that big stiff cock. A crazy little voice in the back of her head is telling her just to grab it. She just wants a feel; she wants it so bad the anticipation alone is killing her but looking down at it Parker doesn't know if Matt will let her touch it. A sudden burst of adrenaline takes Parker's right hand off his leg shooting sideways grabbing stiffly onto Matt's dick.

"HOLY SHIT," Matt groans suddenly as Parker's hand wraps his stiff seven inch cock making his body shakes in shock and lust.

"Wow it feels so fleshy," Parker says ignoring Matt's loud cries squeezing his ultra-sensitive cock firmly.

Parker is amazed at how soft the big hard cock is while she carefully runs her hand across it feeling over every inch. Matt lets out a whimper as Parker's hand plays with his sensitive anatomy, her hand feels amazing wrapped around his cock.

"Crap Parker that's amazing you sure you have never touched a cock before," Matt moans feeling Parker's thumb trail under his shaft.

"No never, it feels cool though but are you ok you have kinda gone dead red in the face like when I first came in," Parker says the obvious failing to dawn on her.

"No I'm perfect even more if you could do that thing you caught me doing before," Matt says thinking it's best to teach the slightly off centre girl slowly.

"Oh yeah that wanking thing so what you just move it up and down like this," Parker says nonchalantly tugging up and down hard wanking Matt's cock fast catching the young man totally off guard.

"FUCK YEAH PARKER NOT SO FAST FUCK SLOWER, SLOWER, SLOWER," Matt screams as Parker just pumped his cock almost to the point of no return.

"I see slower is good fast bad got it," Parker says sweetly sticking her tongue out a little as she concentrates slowing her speed down.

"Trust me Parker fast is good sometimes but I want to let you experience your first hand job for a little longer," Matt groans happy he managed just to hold in his cum.

"This is called a hand job?" Parker asks scrunching her nose confused, "So what's the blow one thing then guys are always saying to me because I never understood that, do they mean this?"

Matt takes a second before answering wondering off hand where a teacher, parent or older kid was to teach her these things, "No Parker a blow job is like this but you use your mouth instead."

"Oh wow cool girls use their mouths on this thing," Parker grins working her hand faster sliding it easily up and down Matt's prick, "But it's kinda big I wonder how girls can fit it into their mouths?"

"MMMMMMMMMM trust me Parker girls can it's easy it's like sucking on a big Popsicle stick," Matt moans loud as Parker's hand slides up his shaft slowly giving him one of the most pleasurable hand jobs of his life.

Parker wrinkles her nose a little thinking in wonder how a big cock is like a nice ice cream treat but as she thinks her hand automatically starts to move faster on Matt's cock making the young guard cry out.

"OHHHHHH FUCK PARKER MORE, MORE TUG IT HARDER SHIT YOU'RE THE BEST I FUCKING LOVE THIS," Matt screams unable to hold back his yells as Parker plays innocently with his throbbing dick.

"Really you love this? Good because I'm enjoying this too such a fun toy to play with I see why you were playing with it when I walked in," Parker says happily tugging on Matt's cock a little more.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM you know Parker you can spit on my cock to make it better on your hand," Matt suggests feeling his cock starting to get sore now with the constant rubbing as the growing impending feeling of cum grows inside him.

"What! Spit on your cock is that ok, like I don't wanna act a freak just because people think I am," Parker sounds worried because for the first time she can ever remember she is worried about another person's reaction to her.

"Spit on my cock Parker, do it you sexy little thief," Matt barks hoping a sudden order will snap Parker out of this sudden batch of nerves and worries.

Parker reacts to the yell without thinking sucking up all the saliva in her mouth spitting out a big wad right onto Matt's cock. Matt cries out when Parker's warm spit splashes onto his throbbing cock making him moans as Parker starts wanking him again. Her hand grips hard on his wet shaft sliding up and down making a squelching sound which echoes though the small office. The man who caught Parker stealing is on groaning out loud, his head tilted upwards making sounds Parker can't recall hearing before. Matt looks down at Parker seeing her cute little tits bounce around as she jerks his coated in spit dick. He can't help but be surprised Parker is good at hand jobs, Matt reason's that she probably has given them before but had no idea what she was doing or what it was called.

Parker pumps harder on Matt's cock enjoying the control of a hand job learning that she can make Matt produce the sounds that the porno was making earlier. She knows now that they are happy sounds, sex sounds but from the big grin on Matt's face even Parker can tell he is happy. Controlling his cock seems such fun and so easy Parker has a feeling she is going to love playing this new game with so many other guys. Working his cock faster Parker's mind begins to wander the blow job thing, it looks scary then again so did the hand job at one time but Parker doesn't feel this is a decision she can make herself so she slows the wanking down to ask Matt.

"Hey Matt think I could try one of those blow job things?" She wonders looking right into his red sweaty face.

"Really Parker you want to try and suck me off," Matt says with a little gasp wondering if he died and went to teasing blonde virgin heaven.

"Yeah unless you know you think it's stupid," Parker says knowing that is the standard response to all of her ideas.

"No I think it would be great Parker you're amazing at hand jobs I bet you would be super at blow jobs too," Matt says enthusiastically.

"Awesome but what happens if you know I bite you," Parker questions, a fair point when she knows her bite reflex has put teeth marks into coke cans and into certain creepy guys arms.

"Parker honestly you will be fine and anyway a little rough biting is good so long as my cock stays attached to me I'll be ok," He says bravely.

Parker nods sliding off the table onto her knees in front of Matt and his hard cock. Licking her lips she looks left at the slutty brunette who right now is doing the same task she is about to do. Parker studies her intently watching the porn star's mouth open taking the man's stiff cock inside her mouth then watches the girl's head rock back swallowing then sucking his cock letting his big hard tool disappear between her lips. Matt leans back against the table wondering if Parker will suck him, this night can't get any better for him it seems when Parker slowly opens her mouth but doesn't move forward as she wonders just how the hell she is meant to get that big thing in her tiny mouth. It looked easy for the girl on the video but Parker just can't think of how she can put something that large and thick in her mouth without choking or biting it.

"Maybe try licking it first Parker to get used to it," Matt offers the anticipation almost killing any clear thought inside his mind.

The topless thief nods brushing her ponytail back before sticking her tongue out slowly sliding it across Matt's cock head making him groan and his cock twitch. Knowing that is a good reaction Parker smiles then starts licking around Matt's pink shaft licking up his smells and her spit. Licking all around his cock Parker loves tasting his big cock it's almost like a candy treat for her while Matt groans deeply. His fingers dig against the back of the table as the sexy blonde laps away at his hard cock and once again for what seems like the millionth time he is fighting back an urge to cum. Parker's tongue is just as natural at pleasuring him as her hand was making Matt fight to hold back his load while he moans loudly letting Parker know what a good job she is doing. Her licking becomes more intense, Parker even grabs the base of Matt's hard cock holding it still as she works her tongue all the way around Matt's thick shift.

Matt's groans are getting louder and his breathing more laboured with Parker tilting her head forward closer to his cock so she can really lick and taste him. Deciding to test the waters Matt pushes his hips forward moving his cock up pressing it against Parker's soft lips shocking the blonde for a second but she lets her hand move away from Matt's cock letting the young security guard take control. She puckers her lips together against the hard cock rubbing across her light pink lips trusting him to take care of her. She feels an urge to bite his cock but something about the smell and the temptation to copy the fun dirty movie she saw makes Parker feel sure she doesn't want to bite. Her lips press together kissing Matt's cock again making him let out a large moan that Parker thinks rivals the one she heard that lead her to this room.

She goes to kiss it again but at the last second something inside tells her to open her mouth so Parker does letting Matt's cock push inside her for the first time. Matt has to punch himself in the thigh to keep him from cumming as his cock enters Parker's sweet wet mouth so shocked she did it. Parker is also shocked that her mouth and his cock seem to fit quite well as she stretched her mouth a little almost giggling at the odd sensation of his thing sliding into a place food normally goes. She hears Matt's gasp and decides this is the right thing to do moving her head further forward. She has to really widen her tight mouth to fit all Matt's hard cock inside her before carefully closing her mouth around as much of his cock as she can fit inside her. Parker nearly recoils at the first touch of Matt's cock around the insides of her mouth. Matt moans again fighting the rising urges from his balls as he knows his cock is the first cock to ever be inside this blonde cutie's mouth.

"OH YES PARKER NOW SUCK IT PLEASE, PLEASE BABE JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE SUCK," Matt finds himself begging her.

Parker is stunned at suddenly being in control as this sex is still a mystery to her but she can't deny that it feels good very, very good. Very slowly Parker eases her mouth forward feeling Matt's cock slide down her throat filling up her face and it makes both of them shiver with pleasure. Parker slides forward still a little worried about when his cock head reaches the back of her throat but she is starting to enjoy the motion. Parker also likes the taste, she was sure boy parts would taste icky but she finds all that sweat has made it taste pretty good certainly not something she would want to bite. The filling of her mouth is pretty exciting and as Parker moves her head like her on screen guide she finds her loves the feeling of his shaft brushing along her tongue. She feels her spit building up as she breathes carefully though her nose deploying a trick she learnt learning to steal making her as quiet as possible not using her mouth to breath.

She is thrilled that the skill comes in handy here as she brushes her lips against Matt's cock. Matt gasps as he feels those soft lips against his shaft making his cock lurch inside her mouth while Parker's tongue moves up tapping the underside of his dick. Parker has never seen a man act like Matt is right now; he is sweating, swearing and looking ultra-stressed, Parker thought sex was just making babies and other such yucky things but thanks to Matt's pleasant cock and his dirty movie a whole new world is opening up to her. He clearly loves every second of it placing his hand on top of her head lightly stroking her blonde hair. Parker giggles as Matt pats her head like a good girl but somehow she doesn't feel like a good girl on her knees with his dick in her mouth. She leans back before pushing forward again sucking a little harder, her lips tightening in on Matt's shaft.

The young guard moans losing his nails as he digs them hard into the wood fighting off his orgasm with increasing force. Parker finds this so much fun and with it feeling so good too having Matt moaning at every move of her lips or tongue. Matt is enjoying this so much too fighting an urge to thrust forward and fuck Parker's sweet little mouth knowing she is new to this. Parker is getting used to this whole fun dirty sex thing hearing Matt's cries of passion telling her much like stealing she is nearly a natural at it. Her lips press into Matt's throbbing shaft feeling so horny, her own juices soaking the crotch of her suit. It's like an itch that needs badly to be scratched and Parker can't resist the warm wet feeling between her legs. Bracing one hand on Matt's thigh as support Parker pushes her other hand down under her tight bodysuit touching her bare pussy. She groans onto Matt's hard cock opening her mouth fully allowing another few inches to slide down into her throat. Now Parker groans as her mouth is almost completely full up of cock with Matt's cock head dangerously near the back of her throat.

"OHHHH GOD THIS IS SO GOOD PARKER YOU'RE THE BEST I MEAN IT OH FUCK MY COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD IN YOUR MOUTH," Matt screams unable to hold back his emotions as Parker's head rocks back and forth on his hard cock.

Parker grunts onto his dick feeling happy that she is making the dark haired guard make the good grunting noises she heard off the porno. Her bare hand keeps pushing deeper down the front of her suit trying to touch her on fire pussy, her fingertips just brushing across her wet lips sending a lustful shiver though her body. For a first timer Matt thinks she is incredible sucking on almost the full length of his seven inches and she hasn't choked or spat him out once. She just keeps slowly working her head back and forth, her soft pale lips grinding against his rock hard shaft. The pleasure running though Matt is amazing after all his long foreplay build up he knows it will only be a couple of minutes more before he cums. He moans feeling his cock sliding in her warm mouth, shutting his eyes trying hard to fight back the building feeling of cum from inside his balls. Parker sucks harder amazed at how nice a blowjob is sure her knees hurt slightly but compared to some of small tight holes she has been stuck into this qualifies as comfy.

Also having a nice fat cock teasing inside her mouth helps too Parker giggles finally getting her hand down her tight bodysuit so she can rub her palm against her dripping wet pussy. She groans feeling some sense of relief as her hand rubs against her wet pussy feeling her juices leaking down her thighs. So naughty she thinks touching herself in this way she doesn't know if what she is doing is the right way but it feels so good that she doesn't ever want to stop. Matt pushes his cock forward a little more trying to feel his cock head against the back of the young thief's throat. Parker wiggles her fingers harder against her own sex with her mouth gets used to the big cock moving around inside her mouth. Parker calmly breathes with Matt's strong had cock stuffed in her mouth and it feels so wrong but has brought up some amazing emotions inside her. She even gets brave lifting her tongue up pressing it against the underside of Matt's cock.

He lets out a massively loud groan of pleasure with her wet tongue lapping at the sensitive underbelly of his shaft. Parker tickles her tongue around the thick cock poking inside her mouth trying to taste and enjoy this new feeling. Her free hand moves up Matt's strong thigh resting incredibly close to his balls making him groan more as he never thought taking oral from a virgin would feel so good. The blonde is still confused at how he can get pleasure from having his thing deep inside her mouth but he did make her feel good by playing with her boobs so Parker feels it's only fair to let him enjoy his weird sex stuff too. Parker could see her doing this a lot more maybe only with nice guys but she still finds it fun even if she doesn't understand why it feels so amazing to him. She lets him push his cock deeper into her mouth making her feel like wanting to choke and cough but her tongue moves up sliding right down Matt's cock making the young security guard cry out with joy.

"OH YES PARKER OH YES THAT'S IT I'M CUMMING BABE PLEASE OH GOD I'M CUMMING," Matt screams unable to hold back his overbuilt load as his balls tighten.

He fully expects Parker to spit his cock out of her mouth but of course she doesn't have the first clue what is going on or what is going to happen. Matt tries to pull back knowing anyone other woman in Parker's position wouldn't want a mouth full of jizz but his first load fires out of him before Matt has a chance to move his cock out of Parker's mouth. The cute little blonde keeps sucking lightly on her new play toy wondering what Matt is yelling about when she feels his cock twitch in her mouth. Parker is caught totally off guard when Matt's cock suddenly starts shooting a liquid down her throat. She wants to move back but her throat is already being filled up by this odd liquid so Parker out of instinct starts to swallow the sticky feeling stuff pumping from Matt's cock. Nothing that has happened today blows Matt's mind more than seeing Parker swallowing his massive cum load. Parker hears Matt make a strangled like groaning sound but she ignores him too fascinated by the stuff coming out of Matt's cock. She doesn't find it too unpleasant but like Chinese food there is an off tangy taste but Parker doesn't find it too gross.

The only thing slightly bothering her is wondering what the stuff is Matt's cock is sneezing down inside her mouth. No longer in control watching the most amazing sight of his lift Matt's balls erupt with another two big loads shooting right into Parker's mouth. Parker gulps hard feeling more liquid flow from his cock down her throat, she likes the slightly odd taste off the stuff she just wishes she knew why shooting it seems to make Matt sweat and make more happy sounds more. Matt's balls shoot out one last long built up load making him gasp feeling weak as his cock shoots the last big glob of spunk right down Parker's throat. He watches her throat bulge as she swallows down his massive almost biblical load as he pulls his limp cock out of Parker's mouth as Parker coughs up a little staring up at him. Matt's balls feel so empty and just the mental picture of the amount of cum the virgin just swallowed is mind blowing

"Was that like pee you just shot in mouth?" She asks with such innocent Matt struggles to hold in a chuckle as he pants for breath.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers