Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Parker goes into more detail about her first time having sex.
7.6k words
4.62
16.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

Ok part three of Leverage Parker's first time story hopefully should only be one more part after this maybe two again hope you all enjoy the story feedback you might have send to dx8891@yahoo.com.

Leverage is a fictional story made up for TV, I have no contact with the writer's producers or creators of the show and am not ripping off or taking profit from using their brilliant characters. Some sexual scenes in this story include blowjob, M/F sex and other assorted themes. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 and so should you if you wish to read this story, hope you all enjoy it.

*

"Oh awesome I had sex," Parker says sounding pleased with herself, "Do we have to only do it once? Because I'm still all wet and stuff," She says eyeing up Matt's cum coated flaccid dick.

"Parker I'd love too but I'm tapped out I came so big my cock is still kinda sore I don't think I can fuck you again," He says disappointed with his own limits but knowing he enjoyed cumming inside the sexy thief so much.

"Are you sure?" Parker asks visibly thinking for a second, "Not even if I do all that cool stuff like touching myself or if I suck on you again?" She says getting a little twitch from Matt's dick.

"Fuck Parker I dunno I shot so much cum I don't think I can ever get hard again," Matt says stunned by the change coming over Parker watched the blonde go from quiet question asking virgin to burning hot sex chasing goddess.

Parker ignores Matt staring only at his small cock making her wonder how such a little thing got so big in the first place. She places her hand on it feeling Matt's entire body shiver when her soft hand touching his sore sexual organ. Parker brushes her palm over Matt's cock again getting an exacerbated gasp from Matt feeling his sore cock being slowly rubbed by Parker's hand. She rubs his cock thinking that now the tiny little dick is now likely to be far easier to suck now it's all small. Unlike the shy little virgin that entered the guard's office Parker opens her mouth and drops down swallowing up Matt's limp cock in one mouthful.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT," Matt screams nearly sitting up as Parker engulfs his dick in her mouth.

He feels her warm wet tongue swirling around his limp cock and in a move that almost defies his own belief Matt can feel his cock twitch back into life. Matt was sure that massive cum load fired from fucking his pale blonde virgin had wiped him out of juice for a least a couple of days. Yet Parker's sloppy wet blowjob is bringing life back into his exhausted cock, Matt feels his balls twitch too coated by Parker's warm drool which also soaks his shaft. His cock is still very sensitive but all of Parker's vigorous sucking is slowly massaging his cock back to life. She is unashamed this time letting her spit leak out of her mouth allowing it to soak Matt's cock while she clamps her lips down against the base of his shaft. Parker likes cock sucking, it feels so good and naughty and she can clearly tell Matt loves it.

Her hands rest on Matt's strong hips before Parker begins to rock her head back and forth sucking on Matt's dick. Matt moans almost making a howling noise as Parker attacks his dick with her mouth, she lacks a refined technique but Matt can't deny his cock feels so good swishing around inside her wet mouth. Parker just sucks hard thinking of how amazing her first time having sex was and how much she wants to repeat the experience over and over again. Her tongue rolls around Matt's shaft slowly teasing it back hard again, Parker is brave enough to tilt her whole head into Matt's crotch letting his growing member move near the back of her throat. He is small enough that Parker's is curious to see if it can go deeper down her throat.

The blonde is curious to ask if putting a man's cock near the back of her throat is a good thing but she is enjoying herself too much to stop and question. She sucks a little harder as Matt moans weakly on his back having his soft dick blown by an amazing woman. Matt can feel himself growing hard in her mouth, the tip of his penis almost brushing against the back of his throat making the young guard gasp. Matt has no idea if there will even be any cum left in him if he gets hard again but that question doesn't bother Parker who desperately sucks her sex teacher hard trying to make him fuck her again. Matt moans lifting his hands up rubbing them over his sweaty face surprised this amazing night somehow found a way to get better. He watches the blonde bobbing her head on his cock admiring how sexy her face is and how good she looks on her knees acting like a porn star sucking him off.

Parker keeps sucking feeling Matt's aching shaft start to respond growing inside her mouth getting thicker just the way Parker now likes men's happy spots to be. Matt moans in total heaven with his cock being blown back hard by Parker's sexy mouth. He still can't believe his luck that such a hottie broke into his place of work and is now sucking the life out of him. Parker keeps on happily moving her mouth over Matt's semi hard cock testing out new ways to please the man who brought such pleasure to her. Her pussy is still soaking wet making Parker wonders if it ever turns off feeling her juices flow down her thighs making her all sticky. The smell of sweat and sex fills the tiny office invading Parker's nostrils and the young thief knows this is the kind of smell she wants more in her life.

Parker keeps on sucking understanding that Matt loves her mouth so much as it's making him hard like the porno guys. Feeling this amazing blonde blowing on his cock making it so wet and sticky pleases Matt who purrs with delight. His body is still sensitive from his first orgasm and now Parker's lips are attacking his hard shaft trying to turn him on again. His breathing gets laboured while moaning softly with his cock getting horny again. The blonde gives a happy groan still with her mouth full and her nose poking into his small patch of pubic hair. She can feel his stiff shaft now pressed right up against the roof of her mouth while her tongue flicks around the naughty thing in her mouth.

"Jesus Parker, oh fucking hell you are so good you have got me rock hard again," Matt moans shocked and amazed that Parker's oral skills have brought his exhausted cock back to life.

Parker pulls her head up spitting Matt out, "So we can do the sex thing again?" She asks happily still with drool leaking out the corner of her mouth.

Matt takes a second to look the naked, horny and happy ex virgin up and down before smiling, "Do whatever you want with me Parker."

"Oh awesome," Parker says absent mindedly grabbing Matt's wet shaft wanking it hard while she thinks.

"UHHH FUCK PARKER IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WON'T LAST LONG," Matt moans with urgency as Parker's lighting fast hand and steely grip practically milks his cock.

"Oops sorry," Parker says sheepishly letting go of his dick, "I was just trying to think of how to do it you know cause I don't think you can stand up and do me again."

Matt sees the blonde's problem pondering it for a second before he turns and looks at his office chair, the one Parker caught him wanking in when she first burst into the room.

"What about the chair?" Matt suggests, "I can sit down and rest my body while we do the sex thing."

Parker claps her hands together like an excited child at the idea getting up to move the chair over while Matt slowly sits up. His head is still a little woozy from the orgasm; either that or he cracked his head on the way down so Parker helps him up. Slowly she guides her sexy naked security guard to his comfy spiny chair letting him sit down so he can do that awesome thing that makes her so wet. Matt's legs are still a little out of sorts and wobbly as he sits down staring up at Parker who is again looking him over like his naked body is totally foreign to her.

"What's wrong Parker?" He asks softly rubbing his spit soaked hard cock staring at her pale sweat stained form.

"Erm how are you gonna do that rocking thing you did during sex?" Parker asks looking at Matt confused, "I liked the rocking thing it made me so, so wet."

Matt can't help but chuckle a little at how naive Parker still is, "Well Parker you remember the porno?" He asks and the blonde nods her head rapidly.

"Well one scene had the girl on top and she was doing the bouncy rocking thing on the man's cock all by himself," Matt says reduced to using Parker's own slightly off beat language to get through to her.

"Oh so I just bounce on your cock like your rocking into me and that gives me the same feeling as you pushing into me?" Parker states looking right at him to make sure she understands.

"Yes Parker, your right think of it like bouncing on a trampoline," Matt says to her seeing her eyes light up.

"Really oh cool I love trampoline's," Parker says joyfully moving over to Matt who braces himself for either an amazing moment or complete disaster.

Parker moves between Matt's legs still unsure of what to do so Matt calmly grabs hold of her hips lifting her up gently. The blonde is very light in his arms so it's easy to lift her over his legs aiming her at his hard cock. Carefully he lowers her down making sure to keep his cock lined up with her soaking wet pussy. Parker bites her lip watching that big dick slide into her up close still shocked at such a big thing sliding into such a small space. Matt's cock head touches her outer pussy lips sending a shiver though both their young bodies grinning happily at each other. Parker spreads her legs letting Matt lower her down onto his hard cock. She gasps when the thick shaft first pushes though her wet pussy lips but her once virgin pussy is used to it now spreading out allowing Matt's cock in and the feeling makes Parker tremble all over.

"OHHHHHH YES GOD IT'S JUST AS AWESOME AS LAST TIME," Parker screams sinking down onto Matt's cock sitting on his lap in a very naughty way with his cock stuffed inside her.

"MMMMMMMM yes I am Parker, nice and deep into your tight little pussy," Matt moans keeping his hands on her built and toned thighs with her tight pussy presses down onto him.

"He, he it's loves you too Matt, it gets so wet and sticky when you're inside me," Parker says truthfully then she gets shocked feeling Matt rocking in the chair against her.

Parker has noticed Matt makes those happy groaning noises when she says something like that. She thinks it might be her words that are giving him a thrill but that is ridiculous she thinks words don't have any power they can't do anything. Words can't steal or jump off a high ledge or feel a man's penis rise inside them. Parker giggles thinking that letting her body shake so her tight pussy lightly rubs against Matt. The guard sinks his fingers into her sweaty young flesh trying to keep calm and in control with his hard cock pulsing deep inside Parker.

"Fuck Parker if you still want to do the sex thing you had better start soon I don't think I can last to long this time," Matt moans his hard dick already flexing inside Parker, balls rumbling with fresh building spunk.

Parker stares at him for a second wondering before asking timidly, "So I just bounce up and down with your cock inside me?"

"Yes Parker trust me just bounce I'll hold you steady you will love it so fucking much," Matt says honestly tilting his head back wanting Parker to fuck him badly.

Parker waits and thinks about it knowing that she doesn't trust easily yet nothing Matt has shown her tonight has hurt her so she can't help but trust the naked guard. Slowly she lifts herself up nearly sliding Matt's prick out of her before dropping back down again. Parker's eyes nearly pop out of her head at the feeling of pure lustful pleasure shooting around inside her when she drops down onto Matt's cock. Her soaking wet pussy is on fire while her head feels like it's bursting into flames her whole being shaking with the sexual thrill. Parker tries another little bounce on Matt's lap and that brings her an even bigger shock of orgasmic moving all the way round her skinny frame.

The bouncing on Matt's dick feels so utterly amazing leaving Parker's head spinning, words fail to describe what she is feeling right now. She jumps a little harder using her strong legs to control her body rising up and down on Matt's lap. Parker feels his very stiff cock pushing around inside her hot pussy giving her a sensation nothing else has ever given her. Parker can feel that thing called an orgasm growing inside her once again making it hard for her to catch her breath. Her hands hold tightly onto Matt's tanned shoulders rocking her body up and down feeling his breath on her chest as she rides him.

"Oh fuck Parker you're doing great that's perfect, it feels so good you are so tight I love it," Matt moans underneath the blonde watching her rise and fall feeling his cock pushing deep inside the once virgin thief.

Parker groans unable to answer back as she has just found moving her hips slightly makes Matt's cock move and rub up against her wet and sensitive pussy walls. She is in near heaven starting to increase her pace bouncing a little harder trying to get into some kind of rhythm, the kind she usually thinks about when cartwheeling though a field of lasers. Rising up and down Parker drops her body onto Matt's cock adding to the growing feeling of bliss inside her loins. This is the best feeling ever Parker thinks rising up and down on Matt's body letting his stiff cock pound into her. She keeps up riding on Matt's dick rocking in his lap feeling his hands digging into her thighs holding onto her for support.

Parker's face is getting red and sweaty but has a big wide grin coated across her pretty face too. Matt's face is a mixture of pleasure and pain as his cock is still very sensitive and sore but he can't deny the pleasure Parker's amazing body is giving him. He has never fucked a pussy so tight and wet feeling Parker pressing her full body weight on top of him drilling herself on top of his cock. Parker is moaning hard reaching around her back untying her ponytail letting her long blonde hair flow out behind her before wrapping her arms tightly around Matt's head. She has never felt anything so good as she is beginning get used to the motion allowing Parker to bounce harder on her first ever cock.

"UHHHHHHH FUCK," Parker grunts loudly her head full of pleasurable thoughts, "This is so fucking good, I want more I need more god please Matt more."

Matt is stunned watching Parker roar and pant, her bouncing is getting stronger. He can feel her firm ass slapping down against his thighs from her harder firmer bounces. Parker is really driving him into her wet pussy and it is taking all of Matt's remaining strength not to scream for mercy. She is riding hard enjoying the feeling of Matt's big cock pounding deep inside her. Matt groans knowing his balls are starting to tighten again so soon after his monster load. The blonde on top of him however is viciously bouncing down trying to drill every ounce of pleasure out of him. Her pale body is coated in sweat, her eyes closed with her mouth wide open and her sexy face contorted in pure joy.

"OHHHHHH FUCK PARKER SLOW DOWN PLEASE SLOW DOWN HONEY I CAN'T TAKE IT THIS FAST," Matt groans digging his fingers into the chair's arm rests trying to hold back his impending second cum load.

"NO, NO, NO I CAN'T SLOW THIS IS SO GOOD YOU FEEL SO FUCKING BIG INSIDE ME I WANT MORE, MORE," Parker yells a little sex crazed slamming her pelvis down on top of him.

Matt grunts, Parker isn't going to give him a break the crazy blonde is probably going to ride him till he flat lines. The blonde is not letting up showing more stamina than he has bouncing her firm body harder against his. Her ass slaps into his thighs firmly almost making him wince even though Parker looks like a size zero model frame her tiny body has some power in it. She is riding him better than a mechanical bull at a cheap bar and Matt is amazed at Parker's first time skill pretty much impaling her body onto his stiff dick. Parker is naturally bouncing all over him her sweet little moans getting longer and louder. Pressing her wet pussy down against Matt's hard cock Parker groans feeling so in control and alive giving herself the happy feeling that Matt gave her earlier.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT PLEASE SLOW DOWN PARKER PLEASE," Matt moans with his groin feeling like it is on fire still sore from his first cumming now it's being attacked by this crazed blonde.

Parker laughs grinding her dripping wet cunt down against Matt, "MMMMMMMMMM stop being a baby Matt I want the orgasm thing again please you have to give it to me, I need it I want it so bad harder please."

Matt's head is spinning with pleasure; his body is subjected to the extremes of tiredness while Parker just keeps bouncing on top of him. He fears he has created a monster, a sex wanting monster as Parker has gone from timid and shy to riding his cock like the best porn star in the business. Parker's loud cries fill the little room and Matt just stares up at her face looking at the wide grin plastered over her sweaty face. She really desperately wants that orgasm again; Parker wants those amazing feelings of happiness exploding though her whole body once again. She doesn't know she is fucking Matt to near death riding him harder than any woman has ever treated the young guard.

He knows he is in real trouble with Parker not even thinking about slowing down riding his body with increasing force. Moans are being forced out of Matt's mouth as the office chair starts to sink under the power of Parker's bounces. The blonde is moaning too, her cries loud and almost manic riding her very first cock. Parker is putting her child like enthusiasm into fucking riding Matt with vigour he has never felt from a woman before. Her hard bouncing off Matt is making the sweaty young man light headed as nothing but pleasure courses though his body. He can feel his rock hard dick pressing deep inside her, her juices flowing all over his cock and down onto his thighs. He knows he is powerless to hold back and stop it just leaning back in the chair letting Parker own him and his rock hard dick.

Matt's hands hold onto Parker's legs for dear life unable to stop the joyful feeling growing though him and his sore balls could explode at any moment. Parker just doesn't stop still rocking and grinding on him still looking for her sexual high, a high Matt only recently introduced to her. Matt knows he is getting close to the edge and Parker's wonderfully tight pussy isn't helping matters at all. She is just so tight grinding and squeezing his sensitive orgasm massaging his cock against all her free flowing pussy juices. Parker is somehow going faster pushing Matt into the chair making the guard hold on for his life. The blonde just keeps pushing, her insides feeling all funny again as that feeling builds that Parker is growing to love feeling total bliss.

"UHHHHHHH FUCK MATT, MATT I'M CUMMING AGAIN PLEASE STAY WITH ME PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T STOP," Parker wails at the top of her lungs getting close to her own growing climax.

"NO, NO PARKER I'M GONNA CUM NOW ITS TOO GOOD, YOUR FUCKING AMAZING GOD I CAN'T FUCKING STOP UHHHHHHHHHH," Matt roars loudly leaning backwards wishing his head would stop spinning.

Parker keeps the pace up not able to stop just overtaken by a manic need to keep doing this great sex bouncy thing. Matt screams with pleasure tears rolling from his eyes as his body gives one last surge.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK PARKER I'M CUMMING OH GOD I'M CUMMING PLEASE GOD OH FUCK STOP I'M CUMMING SHIT OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Matt bellows with his last ounce of energy.

Buried deep inside Parker Matt's throbbing cock twitches and starts shooting out its second load deep inside the blonde's pussy. His second load is nowhere near as huge and monstrous the first but a decent amount of cum enters Parker's once virgin hole. Parker moans feeling Matt's gooey cum shoot inside her but as soon as he finishes cumming Matt's dick goes small and limp. Parker howls in frustration with her pussy almost glowing hot with a pleasurable itch that just needs scratching no matter what. Matt gasps his groin on fire with his poor overworked balls hurting so much having almost been squeezed dry of their last drops of fluid. He is panting hard like a long distance runner, his whole body tingling caked in a thick layer of his own sweat.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers