Levi Ch. 01: The Abandoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan's roaming hand found my package. He was massaging my dick through my jockeys while kissing my nipples. I pushed my underwear down and my eight and half inch hard pole was standing at attention. Nathan took me in his mouth. He was so talented. His hot, wet mouth inched slowly down my cock. Nathan began rolling my balls around in his hand while he deep-throated me. It felt so fantastic. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. I loved watching his head bob up and down on my manmeat. Nathan sucked me completely for about five or six more minutes before he straddled me and put his seven inch bone up to my lips. I licked his swollen mushroom tip and took it into my eager mouth. He tasted so good; I could taste his night's work on him.

After I got Nathan's fuckstick good and sloppy wet I was sucking him good and taking the time to really tongue his piss slit thoroughly. I had gotten down a nice rhythm and my finger found his hole. I started circling my finger around Nathan's tight little asshole. I couldn't take it anymore; I had to get my dick in Nathan's ass. I let Nathan's cock fall out of my mouth and I moved to my knees. Nathan laid on his back in front of me and put his legs up on my strong shoulders. I grabbed my lube off the nightstand and started working it into his beautiful hole. His hot little sphincter felt so good wrapped around my exploring finger. I had two fingers in his anal cavity up to my knuckles. I couldn't believe how hot his rectum felt. I was rotating my fingers clockwise then opposite while pushing them in and out of Nathan. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were clamped shut. I pulled my fingers out and I rolled a condom onto my dripping dick. I put my swollen head up to his inviting rosebud. I leaned into him and pushed my manhood halfway into his gorgeous ass. This was perfect bliss.

Nathan wasn't really my type but I enjoyed fucking him so much. Truth be told Nathan was my best friend. I had shared so many personal things with him he knew me more than anyone else. Nathan is the first guy I have been friends with prior to fucking him since I was seventeen. Here I was again eight and a half inches deep into my best friends ass. I was fucking his hole harder than I have ever fucked anyone and Nathan was loving it. He was stroking his cock so fast his hand just looked like a blur. Nathan was moaning loudly and with a huge arch of his back Nathan came. Nathan came hard. I think I counted seven or eight ropes of cum spewing onto his abs and chest. The first rope of jizz hit Nathan on the chin. Watching Nathan cum put me over the edge. With a couple of eight inch hard slams into Nathan's ass I was filling the rubber with my sweet nectar. I felt so complete. I don't know if it was the booze or all of the emotion I had been feeling all night but I looked down into Nathan's classically good looking face. We made eye contact and I leaned down and kissed him fully on the mouth. I pushed my tongue between his lips and kissed him hard. Nathan obliged and we had a sloppy make out session that lasted more than a couple of minutes. I cleaned up a little and went to sleep next to Nathan.

It was 8:31 when I awoke. Nathan and Levi were still asleep. I got in the shower and I smelled coffee brewing when I got out. I got dressed and joined the other two in the sitting room. I told Levi to hang around while I took Nathan to his car. Half an hour later I was back and Levi was crying on my sofa. I sat next to him and put my arm around his overburdened eighteen years old shoulders.

"Get it all out Levi. We all need a good cry sometimes." When Levi got control over himself I told him to take a shower and I would set some clothes out for him to put on and we would have a talk about his future.

To be continued...

As always, comments/criticisms appreciated...feel free to e-mail me.

12