Levi Pounding Sarah

Story Info
Levi Johnston gives it to Sarah Palin the way she likes it.
1.6k words
4.04
68.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers

"What have I gotten myself into now," Levi Johnston muttered as he parked his truck in front of his apartment. He'd just asked Bristol to marry him, and now they were stuck. Soon it would be all over the news and there'd be no way out.

He unlocked the front door and dropped his backpack in the hallway despondently. He could feel the noose tightening around his neck with every second that ticked by. All he wanted now was a beer and maybe to rub one out to some porn. He kicked the fridge shut and shoved the door of his bedroom open.

She was naked on the bed, flipping through his copy of Playgirl. He almost dropped the beer when he saw her.

"Hello, Levi."

"Hello, ma'am." His future mother-in-law slowly stood and crossed the room to him.

"I know what you did."

He gulped and took a hard swallow of beer to clear his throat. "You do?"

"Yes. Bristol can't keep secrets from me. I know you've asked her to marry you again. And I want just one thing from you now."

Levi took another drink of beer and reached out to run the cold bottle over one of Sarah Palin's hard nipples. "What's that, ma'am?"

She arched her back and reached down to stroke the front of his pants. "I want you to fuck me, Levi. Fuck me the way you know I like it."

She took the beer out of his hand and poured a little down the front of her body, arching as he lowered his head to lick the suds off her breast. She clutched his head and moaned.

"Yes, you illiterate gorilla. Fuck me. Fuck me so hard you put another baby in me."

Sarah pulled his shirt off over his head, raking her nails down his back as he tugged her nipples with his teeth. She whipped his belt out of the loops on his jeans and threw it enthusiastically across the room. The button on his jeans almost popped out when she yanked his pants open, thrusting one hand into his fly and finding him without boxers.

"Like that?"

"I like it. Fuck me, Levi. Fuck me till I can't walk."

He kicked his jeans off his feet and backed her over to the bed, pushing her down on her knees next to it. He took another swig of beer as she licked his cock from root to head, expertly swirling her tongue around the head. She looked up at him and he plunged his fingers into her hair, holding her in place. Absently, he combed his hands through her hair and pulled the Bump-It free, flinging it carelessly across the room. She moaned deep in the back of her throat as he tightened his fingers in her hair and pulled her face forward on his long, thick cock.

"Mmm. Yes. Choke on it, Sarah. Eat my big dick."

She plunged his cock down her throat enthusiastically, her tongue working his balls and her throat muscles milking him. He felt himself getting harder, even harder than he'd been in his truck that night two and a half years ago when Bristol had finally, finally shucked her panties and let him into her tight snatch.

"Oh, ma'am, you suck dick better than your daughter, you know that?"

Sarah Palin just gurgled around his thick root. He ran his fingers down the side of her throat, feeling how her muscles bulged when she accommodated him. She was panting shallowly through her nose, smearing her lipstick in his pubes, her hands rhythmically clutching and releasing his butt cheeks. He felt an orgasm building, but clenched to hold it off. He pulled his dick roughly out of her mouth and, grabbing her by one meaty breast, pulled her to her feet.

"Not this time. I want your hot cunt," he said. Her eyes sparkled with lust as she wiped at a ribbon of saliva on her cheek. Her hair was a disaster and her cheeks were flushed as he pushed her back on the bed and grasped behind her knees.

She was breathing hard as she lay in his unmade bed. Vaguely he wondered when he'd last washed the sheets. Levi pushed her knees apart and ran one hand from the valley between her breasts down her belly, a little saggy after five children but still impressive for a woman her age. He leaned in and licked just below her belly button, and grinned tightly when she gasped and her pelvis jerked.

"Impatient, aren't you? Tell me what you want, ma'am."

"I want your hard cock, Levi. I want that big dick of yours inside me, hot and thick and shooting your virile spunk all the way up to my tonsils. Stop messing around and fuck me now."

He ignored her pleading and brought his hand lower, his thumb parting the glistening folds of her cunt. She arched her back and moaned with frustration when he circled her clit with his thumb, then screamed when he plunged three fingers into her well-used hole.

"LEVI, NOW."

"You shut the fuck up, bitch," he snarled almost affectionately. "You'll take what I give you and you'll like it."

He probed the depths of her snatch with his fingers, thrumming her clit with his thumb, then abruptly withdrew his hand and pushed her knees farther back. She was flexible for an old woman, he thought as he lowered himself on top of her, stroking his rock-hard erection with one hand while opening her with the other. She was writhing under him now, and he had to reach up and still her.

Laying one hand gently over her throat, he squeezed a little, tightening his fingers until her glazed eyes met his.

"You hold still, bitch, or you'll get none of this hard cock and I'll send you home wet and begging to that husband of yours. Want me to take this big dick and go fuck Bristol instead?"

Silent, she stared up at him and shook her head.

"Tell me what you want, Sarah."

"I want your dick. I want all of your dick. I want you to fill me with your hot come."

He grinned and slipped the head just inside her walls. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned as her cunt twitched and gripped him. He stroked his fingers on the side of her neck and squeezed just a little, then thrust his hips forward and plunged all the way into the depths of her.

"Oh, LEVI. Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop fucking me!"

He plunged and withdrew, plunged and ground his pelvic bone into her pubic mound, knowing it would drive her crazy. He felt the blood engorging him boil as his hand clenched around her neck and she screamed her pleasure. She was bucking under him like a snow machine that had hit a rock and he was plowing into her hot snatch like he wanted to bang his way through her.

Levi felt his future mother-in-law's cunt clench around his dick when she came, screaming, clutching his hips with her hands and bellowing something about how much she loved him fucking her. He had her throat in one hand and one of her heavy breasts in the other, pinching the nipple between his fingers. He was almost ready to come, but didn't want to spooge inside her. They'd already caused one problem that way.

She was panting and moaning in little broken spurts under him as he continued to rut, ramming his heavy length into her as she begged for more. He had his hands on both her tits now and was almost lazily contemplating in the back of his mind where he'd like to blow his load.

"You like this, don't you, whore? You like my big dick in you. You like my hot come all over you. I'm so much better than you've ever had, ain't I?"

She was nodding, still unable to speak except in incoherent sputters.

"Tell me. Say it."

"You're the best I've ever had, Levi. The best," she stammered hoarsely.

"Better than Todd?"

"Yes."

"Better than McCain?"

"So much better."

"Tell me how you like it."

"I love it when you fuck me hard and choke me."

He pulled his dick out of her abruptly and she cried out to lose the hot, thick length that filled her to bursting. Rolling off her, he shoved her off the bed and onto her knees.

"Open your lying whore mouth, Sarah. Lick my balls."

She eagerly brought her face to his crotch and began licking, massaging the head of his vibrating cock with her hand. He shoved it down her throat, holding her by both cheeks, thrusting once or twice, feeling his orgasm building at the base of his spine. She gagged on him and he held on, his cock down around her tonsils, while she gasped for air, her nose buried in his pubes.

"I'm going to give you everything you want, you stupid bitch."

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and began spraying come all over her face, what seemed like gallons of it. The first spurt hit her left cheek, then he aimed for her mouth. His hot, oozing white come dripped down her chin and puddled on her high, firm tits. She was licking her lips and smearing his jizz into her mouth with her fingers.

"You drink every last drop of that, Sarah. Get all that hot Johnston into your mouth and let me see it."

She scraped up the last of his come with her fingers and opened her mouth to show him where it pooled, hot and white and almost steaming, on her tongue.

"Swallow it."

Sarah Palin closed her lips and swallowed obediently, giving little humming noises of approval. She licked the head of his meaty cock as it still dangled in front of her face, and after all, what else was she there for?

"I'm not done with you yet, ma'am," Levi said. He wanted to see what she could do with that tight runner's ass. And then maybe later, if Tank wasn't busy...

cyrene08
cyrene08
10 Followers